PDA

View Full Version : Have you purchased your supply of these yet?

JudynTX
04-27-2009, 11:03 AM
:wakeup Just wondering.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ladyspur/mask.jpg

Be sure to wash your hands! :lol

mrsmaalox
04-27-2009, 12:07 PM
http://www.londonstimes.us/toons/cartoons/Bennett_SwineFlu.jpg

JudynTX
04-27-2009, 12:15 PM
:lol So no more bacon? :(

Dex
04-27-2009, 12:17 PM
http://site.bestsafetyapparel.com/Images/HydraStorm-Gas-Masks-GMAK.jpg
This is me at work today.

JudynTX
04-27-2009, 12:19 PM
http://site.bestsafetyapparel.com/Images/HydraStorm-Gas-Masks-GMAK.jpg
This is me at work today.

:lol :lol I bet that makes answering the phone difficult.

BlackSwordsMan
04-27-2009, 12:22 PM
I had a potato and bacon taco today. Hope I don't die

angel_luv
04-27-2009, 12:25 PM
My employer gifted my booth with two bottles of Germ-x.
It seemed really random until I remembered the headlines.

I have an excellent immune system, so I wonder if I can trade the germ-x in for its cash value.
:)

ashbeeigh
04-27-2009, 12:29 PM

I have an excellent immune system, so I wonder if I can trade the germ-x in for its cash value.

:lol You work semi close to cibolo. I'd be careful!

Dex
04-27-2009, 12:29 PM
:lol :lol I bet that makes answering the phone difficult.

Yeah, but I can see the hot chick all the way over in Human Resources, and there are walls between us. :wow

JudynTX
04-27-2009, 12:31 PM
Yeah, but I can see the hot chick all the way over in Human Resources, and there are walls between us. :wow

Are you wearing fatigues too? :lol

desflood
04-27-2009, 12:31 PM
Mostly, this thing is being blown way out of proportion.

Dex
04-27-2009, 12:37 PM
Are you wearing fatigues too? :lol

I was told ladies go nuts for a guy in uniform. :bking

angel_luv
04-27-2009, 12:41 PM
:lol You work semi close to cibolo. I'd be careful!

Yes, and I go to youth church with a girl who goes to Steele H.S.

Ps 118:17 :)

SpursWoman
04-27-2009, 12:46 PM
So ... what's really the difference between this flu and the *regular* flu? I mean, there's no cure for that one, either ... and those who get it will either get over it or wind up in the hospital. Either way, you shouldn't be going to work or school with fever anyway. WTF?

Or is this like the Ebola Flu, and the fact that I live in Live Oak should have me grabbing my kids, packing our shit and GTF out of Dodge? :wow :lol

desflood
04-27-2009, 12:52 PM
So ... what's really the difference between this flu and the *regular* flu? I mean, there's no cure for that one, either ... and those who get it will either get over it or wind up in the hospital. Either way, you shouldn't be going to work or school with fever anyway. WTF?

Or is this like the Ebola Flu, and the fact that I live in Live Oak should have me grabbing my kids, packing our shit and GTF out of Dodge? :wow :lol
From what I've read (I studied this like hell - worried about my little asthmatic :lol) the main difference is that this usually only affects pigs. It's pretty rare for humans to contract it. I don't think you can get it from eating infected pork, only from an infected human. They do have specific anti-virals to target swine flu, and they do have some here in TX. It's not a world epidemic or anything - the main infection is in Mexico.

angel_luv
04-27-2009, 12:53 PM
Either way, you shouldn't be going to work or school with fever anyway.

Not everyone has the luxury of taking sick days, unfortunately.

tsb2000
04-27-2009, 12:53 PM
Our priest yesterday told everyone they didn't have to hold hands for the "Our Father" or have to shake hands when wishing each other peace. I thought there were only seven cases here in the US?

JudynTX
04-27-2009, 12:54 PM

I do. :baby

GTFO now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol

desflood
04-27-2009, 12:55 PM
Here's a link with some good info.

http://www.cdc.gov/swineflu/swineflu_you.htm

Dex
04-27-2009, 12:56 PM

As far as I understand, this strain of flu is more dangerous because it combines genetic materials of pigs, birds, and humans in a way scientists haven't encountered. Thus, not only are our immune systems less prepared to handle it, but we also don't have a treatment developed for it.

However, drugs like Tamiflu and Relenza seem to be effective so far, especially if taken early in the symptoms, and cases in the U.S. seem to have been treated much more successfully than the outbreak in Mexico.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090424/ap_on_he_me/med_swine_flu

mrsmaalox
04-27-2009, 12:57 PM
From what I've read (I studied this like hell - worried about my little asthmatic :lol) the main difference is that this usually only affects pigs. It's pretty rare for humans to contract it. I don't think you can get it from eating infected pork, only from an infected human. They do have specific anti-virals to target swine flu, and they do have some here in TX. It's not a world epidemic or anything - the main infection is in Mexico.

And this swine flu is covered by the tama flu vaccine and the other (can't remember the name) common flu vaccine. So if it really starts getting out of hand they'll start vaccinating everyone. And supposedly there is enough vaccine to go around.

SpursStalker
04-27-2009, 01:00 PM

AND ones that cook ...

:D

SpursWoman
04-27-2009, 01:02 PM
Not everyone has the luxury of taking sick days, unfortunately.

It's not about the luxury of whether or not you have any sick days. Typically with whatever you have, you are contageous when you have fever.

Especially when you have a job that not only has you in close contact with other coworkers, but the general public as well. That is a huge health concern and ridiculously irresponsible to put others at risk.

Dex
04-27-2009, 01:03 PM
AND ones that cook ...

:smokin

I need to get me one of these.

http://www.keithdriscoll.com/images/CathalDemo/chef-11-05.jpg

Sal Monella
04-27-2009, 01:03 PM
Anyone's kids go to school in Schertz?

SpursWoman
04-27-2009, 01:04 PM
No, but we're the next town over. GTFO. :lol

CubanMustGo
04-27-2009, 01:05 PM
You can usually get immunity from most of the 'current' flu strains by getting a shot each year. This is a risky flu because it's a new strain that has characteristics of several species' flu. There are no vaccines that will protect people against it. Tamiflu is somewhat effective *after* the bug is in your system. Unlike a shot, Tamiflu doesn't confer any kind of immunity; it simply makes it harder for the virus to spread in your system. It also seems to be being spread pretty easily, since people don't have any built-in resistance.

They just don't know enough about it yet to say what the total impact is going to be. Of concern is that it seems to be hitting everyone, not just the old/young/compromised who are usually the worst-hit. The good news is that, while there have been many deaths in Mexico, the US cases have been mild, and they're trying to figure out exactly why such a difference exists.

JudynTX
04-27-2009, 01:10 PM
No, but we're the next town over. GTFO. :lol

:wow Aren't you packing yet? :rollin

ploto
04-27-2009, 01:11 PM
Typically with whatever you have, you are contageous when you have fever.

Not really true.

desflood
04-27-2009, 01:11 PM
while there have been many deaths in Mexico, the US cases have been mild, and they're trying to figure out exactly why such a difference exists.
It probably has something to do with Mexico being a third-world country with sh*tty-to-no health care.

SpursStalker
04-27-2009, 01:12 PM
:smokin

I need to get me one of these.

http://www.keithdriscoll.com/images/CathalDemo/chef-11-05.jpg

I have access and will send you one ...

balli
04-27-2009, 01:14 PM
I'm hypochondriac as all fuck and this shit is scaring me to the point that I'm almost paralysed. It's not being blown out of proportion at all IMO. Given the fact that it's spreading so rapidly and that we only have 50 m Tamiflu tabs on hand, I'm pretty worried that ten millions of people are going to die. None more important than myself. People should stay in and away from me/each other.

Hypochondriac
04-27-2009, 01:16 PM
i'm hypochondriac as all fuck and this shit is scaring me to the point that i'm almost paralysed. It's not being blown out of proportion at all imo. Given the fact that it's spreading so rapidly and that we only have 50 m tamiflu tabs on hand, i'm pretty worried that ten millions of people are going to die. None more important than myself. People should stay in and away from me/each other.

+1000

ashbeeigh
04-27-2009, 01:19 PM
I have to drive to Houston tomorrow and am freaking out driving through Cibolo. :lmao

just kidding...half way.

Dex
04-27-2009, 01:21 PM
I have access and will send you one ...

Could make things more interesting in the kitchen. :D

And would be useful for cooking, as well.

Richard Cranium
04-27-2009, 01:21 PM
I sneezed at work this morning and haven't been bothered since.

SpursStalker
04-27-2009, 01:25 PM
Could make things more interesting in the kitchen. :D

And would be useful for cooking, as well.

Although the apron that I have is a lil different from your pic ...

;)

Extra Stout
04-27-2009, 01:28 PM
The trouble with flu outbreaks such as this is that nobody knows how the body is going to react to a new pathogen to which nobody has any previous exposure or immunity. There are no vaccines against it; the best that can be done is to deal with the symptoms.

In 1918, some kind of swine or bird flu mutated into a form that could be transmitted by humans. It spread around the world quickly and ultimately killed 50 to 100 million people, which was as much as 5% of the world's population at the time. What was especially virulent about this flu was that unlike typical epidemics which prey mostly on those with compromised immune systems, such as the very old, the very young, and those who were already sick, the 1918 "Spanish flu" killed mostly young, healthy people between the ages of 20 and 40. This was because it somehow triggered an overreaction in the body's immune system that caused the body to attack and kill itself.

A similar outbreak today would result in the death of up to 300 million people worldwide, nearly equal to the entire population of the United States.

This is why authorities react so strongly to new flu outbreaks.

CuckingFunt
04-27-2009, 01:29 PM
All of the descriptions of swine flu sound an awful lot like the flu I had in March.

SpursWoman
04-27-2009, 01:41 PM
Not really true.

Not really false, either. Unless I've been taking my children to a bunch of damn liars all of these years. Which could be case, I guess. :spin

Either way, it doesn't make it any less irresponsible to expose so many people to your illness. The flu to you could very well be a death sentence to an elderly person ... and all they wanted was a free book.

JoeChalupa
04-27-2009, 01:59 PM
I never get a flu shot.

angel_luv
04-27-2009, 02:03 PM
It's not about the luxury of whether or not you have any sick days. Typically with whatever you have, you are contageous when you have fever.

Especially when you have a job that not only has you in close contact with other coworkers, but the general public as well. That is a huge health concern and ridiculously irresponsible to put others at risk.

I agree it would be better for everyone if sick people stayed at home.

Dex
04-27-2009, 02:50 PM
Although the apron that I have is a lil different from your pic ...

;)

http://www.vintageskivvies.com/art/archives/history/ancientbeginnings/loincloth.jpg
It doesn't look like this, does it?

Otherwise if its lacey, pink, or flowered, then you might have to wear the apron (exclusively :wow)

ploto
04-27-2009, 03:46 PM
Not really false, either. Unless I've been taking my children to a bunch of damn liars all of these years.

If your kid is running fever simply due to an ear infection, they are probably not contagious. If you have a urinary tract infection, you are not contagious.

And on the flip side, if you have something that is contagious, you can still be contagious after the fever is gone.

SpursWoman
04-27-2009, 04:11 PM
It's usually in reference to strep or flu ... but whether you are or not when you no longer have fever, you pretty much are when you do. But whichever, better safe than sorry. :)

And I just got an automated message from Judson ISD ... no cases in our district yet! They are probably just saying that because it's TAKS week, though. :rolleyes :lol

Summers
04-27-2009, 04:16 PM
The trouble with flu outbreaks such as this is that nobody knows how the body is going to react to a new pathogen to which nobody has any previous exposure or immunity. There are no vaccines against it; the best that can be done is to deal with the symptoms.

In 1918, some kind of swine or bird flu mutated into a form that could be transmitted by humans. It spread around the world quickly and ultimately killed 50 to 100 million people, which was as much as 5% of the world's population at the time. What was especially virulent about this flu was that unlike typical epidemics which prey mostly on those with compromised immune systems, such as the very old, the very young, and those who were already sick, the 1918 "Spanish flu" killed mostly young, healthy people between the ages of 20 and 40. This was because it somehow triggered an overreaction in the body's immune system that caused the body to attack and kill itself.

A similar outbreak today would result in the death of up to 300 million people worldwide, nearly equal to the entire population of the United States.

My grandmother's family was quarantined during this epidemic up in Minnesota. My grandmother was 3 and didn't remember it, but her older sister and her grandfather got it. The house was quarantined and a nurse came by every day to take care of them. Her grandfather recovered, but her sister died.

An interesting family story and heirloom that's been passed down from that episode is that when she was ill, my Granny's sister asked if she could play with her mother's dolls. These are a boy-and-girl pair of china dolls given to my Granny's mother by her uncle for her trip from Germany to America in about 1890. Nobody was allowed to touch them, of course, but Blanche was dying, so she took them down off the mantle. Each doll had wire-rim glasses and the boy's glasses were lost while Blanche played with them and never found. My mom has these dolls now and says I can have them when I'm old enough :lol, but they're in mint condition, except for those glasses.

I don't know why I told you that story, but I always think about it when I hear about that flu epidemic.

Shelly
04-27-2009, 04:18 PM
I would think O'Connor would be seeing cases of the swine flu since it is the AG program for NISD. But I think they're done with the animals for the year.

My OC son had the flu last week, but a mild one.

RandomGuy
04-27-2009, 04:19 PM

I am Random Guy and I approve of this post. :tu

Random gifts are the only kinds of gifts to give. Just ask my wife how much she appreciates the network cable, 1/2 peanut M & M, and ball of lint I gave her for our last anniversary.

RandomGuy
04-27-2009, 04:21 PM
My grandmother's family was quarantined during this epidemic up in Minnesota. My grandmother was 3 and didn't remember it, but her older sister and her grandfather got it. The house was quarantined and a nurse came by every day to take care of them. Her grandfather recovered, but her sister died.

An interesting family story and heirloom that's been passed down from that episode is that when she was ill, my Granny's sister asked if she could play with her mother's dolls. These are a boy-and-girl pair of china dolls given to my Granny's mother by her uncle for her trip from Germany to America in about 1890. Nobody was allowed to touch them, of course, but Blanche was dying, so she took them down off the mantle. Each doll had wire-rim glasses and the boy's glasses were lost while Blanche played with them and never found. My mom has these dolls now and says I can have them when I'm old enough :lol, but they're in mint condition, except for those glasses.

I don't know why I told you that story, but I always think about it when I hear about that flu epidemic.

Be sure to borrow Angel-Luv's Germ-X before playing with them.

RandomGuy
04-27-2009, 04:23 PM
Not really false, either. Unless I've been taking my children to a bunch of damn liars all of these years. Which could be case, I guess. :spin

Either way, it doesn't make it any less irresponsible to expose so many people to your illness. The flu to you could very well be a death sentence to an elderly person ... and all they wanted was a free book.

The pandemic flu from 1917 was so deadly because it actually hit healthy young people as well.

From what I understand, having a healthy immune system actually works against you for some forms of illness, because the body's immune response is so extreme and harmful that you are more likely to die if your immune system is healthy than if it is slightly comprimised.

Summers
04-27-2009, 04:25 PM
I am Random Guy and I approve of this post. :tu

Random gifts are the only kinds of gifts to give. Just ask my wife how much she appreciates the network cable, 1/2 peanut M & M, and ball of lint I gave her for our last anniversary.

I did not marry RG for his money. I did not marry RG for his money. I did not marry RG for his money...

There was that one Valentine's Day you did pretty well.

Be sure to borrow Angel-Luv's Germ-X before playing with them.

Noone in my family has died yet from handling them so we're probably okay.

Das Texan
04-27-2009, 04:38 PM
fuck if i'm going to wear a got damn mask around town.

I'd rather get sick.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-27-2009, 04:54 PM

Unless you're part of our current administration, in which case it's no big deal and no reason to check people at airports arriving from Mexico or worry about closing down the border.

After all, a potential flu pandemic < pissing off the hispanic demographic and losing some votes [/Napolitano]

DisAsTerBot
04-27-2009, 04:55 PM
i can't believe you people are freakin out.............and the hand sanitizer will only make you more susceptible in the long run

Summers
04-27-2009, 05:05 PM
Unless you're part of our current administration, in which case it's no big deal and no reason to check people at airports arriving from Mexico or worry about closing down the border.

After all, a potential flu pandemic < pissing off the hispanic demographic and losing some votes [/Napolitano]

You're seriously finding a way to make the flu Obama's fault?

Shelly
04-27-2009, 05:09 PM
Dang, SW...

You know that shit's gonna seep over to Live Oak!

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Schertz-reports-over-a-dozen-possible-swine-flu/pArphqP2z0OPkuCW6nxx3g.cspx?rss=68

RandomGuy
04-27-2009, 06:44 PM

From what I understand, they actually managed to get a culture of this disease by digging up frozen corpses from a camp in the artic circle, or got some kind of sample.

The descriptions of the pathogen noted that it was remarkably similar to Ebola, in that it caused hemorraging.

RandomGuy
04-27-2009, 06:44 PM

Douchebag forum.

SpursWoman
04-27-2009, 06:51 PM
I'm having second thoughts about the pork chops I grilled for dinner now...

CubanMustGo
04-27-2009, 06:52 PM

Wasn't it a member of your preferred party who caused hundreds of millions of dollars in pandemic readiness funding to be stripped from the current budget?

Udokafan05
04-27-2009, 09:50 PM
I work less than a mile from Steele High School. No biggie until somone i know has flu-like symptoms, plus US has medicine that fixes you in couple of days.

Trainwreck2100
04-28-2009, 12:48 AM
Wasn't it a member of your preferred party who caused hundreds of millions of dollars in pandemic readiness funding to be stripped from the current budget?

yeah except the republicans have no majority in any part of the gov. so even if said person wanted it out the dems didn't have to agree to it

JudynTX
04-28-2009, 07:47 AM
I'm having second thoughts about the pork chops I grilled for dinner now...

Hello, are you alive? :depressed:lol

RandomGuy
04-28-2009, 07:52 AM
I work less than a mile from Steele High School. No biggie until somone i know has flu-like symptoms, plus US has medicine that fixes you in couple of days.

... if you have health insurance.

Hint: Tens of millions of us don't.

SpursWoman
04-28-2009, 08:29 AM
Hello, are you alive? :depressed:lol

So far, so good. :lol

JudynTX
04-28-2009, 08:39 AM
So far, so good. :lol

:tu

Our employer sent us a Health Notice yesterday, that was nice of them, I guess. :rolleyes:lol

JoeChalupa
04-28-2009, 08:47 AM
:tu

Our employer sent us a Health Notice yesterday, that was nice of them, I guess. :rolleyes:lol

Yeah, we got an email too. It didn't tell us to stay home though. Just a reminder to wash our hands, blah, blah, blah.

JudynTX
04-28-2009, 08:48 AM
Yeah, we got an email too. It didn't tell us to stay home though. Just a reminder to wash our hands, blah, blah, blah.

So do you find yourself washing your hands more or the same these days? :lol

CubanMustGo
04-28-2009, 09:15 AM
... if you have health insurance.

Hint: Tens of millions of us don't.

+1. I just priced a ten-pack of Tamiflu - $91 (including my copay). Costs for those without insurance are normally higher.

The problem with the 'medicine' is that it doesn't confer immunity. It slows the spread of the virus once you're infected, making the infection less severe. So little Johnny gets sick, comes home for a few days, the whole family ends up catching it unless they are VERY careful, they all go get the meds but in the mean time they've passed it on to others, etc ... since it's a new strain everyone is susceptible. I guess everyone can start taking Tamiflu as soon as little Johnny comes home as a preventative measure, but there aren't nearly enough doses of Tamiflu and the other stuff available if this thing keeps spreading.

JoeChalupa
04-28-2009, 09:21 AM
So do you find yourself washing your hands more or the same these days? :lol

The same.

exstatic
04-28-2009, 09:55 PM

Barn door. Horse.

It's fucking HERE already. There will be quite enough WASPs passing this around. Any further Messicans aren't really an increased threat.

2Blonde
04-28-2009, 10:14 PM
And this swine flu is covered by the tama flu vaccine and the other (can't remember the name) common flu vaccine. So if it really starts getting out of hand they'll start vaccinating everyone. And supposedly there is enough vaccine to go around.

TamiFlu is't a vaccine...

When you or someone in your family begins to experience flu symptoms, you have 48 hours to take action. Trust TAMIFLU, the number-one prescribed antiviral flu medicine*:

* For flu treatment: When taken within two days of experiencing symptoms, TAMIFLU works by helping to stop the flu virus from spreading inside the body
* For flu prevention: When you have been exposed to someone with the flu, taking TAMIFLU can help keep the virus from making you sick

TAMIFLU is not a substitute for the flu shot; vaccination is the first line of defense for flu protection.
TAMIFLU is Effective for Children and Adults

In flu treatment studies of patients who took TAMIFLU within 48 hours of the first appearance of symptoms:

* Adults felt better 30 percent faster (1.3 days) than flu patients who did not take TAMIFLU
* Children felt better up to 26 percent faster (1.5 days) than flu patients who did not take TAMIFLU

TAMIFLU is indicated for the treatment and prevention of influenza in people 1 year and older.

Flu strains may vary from area to area, so if you are exposed to a strain of the flu that is not the same strain as the one your flu shot protects against, you may still get the flu.
Next: Compare Flu Treatment Types

* National Prescription Audit, 1999-present. IMS Health; 2008.
Talk to Your Doctor

Next steps for getting prescription TAMIFLU

Get Tamiflu
Cold vs. Flu?

Find out how to tell the difference between the two

Understand Cold vs. Flu

* Product Information
* Patient Information
* Contact Us
* Media Center
* Consumer Home

* Healthcare Professional Home
* Unsubscribe from Flu E-mail Updates

Roche Usa
THIS SITE IS INTENDED FOR U.S. AUDIENCES ONLY.

Copyright © 2006-2009 Roche Laboratories Inc. All rights reserved. Use and access of this site is subject to the terms and conditions as set out in our Legal Statement and Privacy Statement.

2Blonde
04-28-2009, 10:16 PM
My concern is like the one that someone mentioned earlier about the old lady. B/c of my lupus I take oral chemo which lowers my immune system function. I am always on alert anyway when I have to be around crowds of people. This particular alert makes me a little more anxious, but mainly b/c it means I will be stuck at home a lot.

Biernutz
04-29-2009, 12:50 AM
They say the Swine Flu only kills the 20 to 40 age group. I'm good-----

DisAsTerBot
04-29-2009, 09:00 AM
the regular influenza strain kills 36,000 americans every year................

swine flu to date = 1 american

time to move on...

Summers
04-29-2009, 09:43 AM
My concern is like the one that someone mentioned earlier about the old lady. B/c of my lupus I take oral chemo which lowers my immune system function. I am always on alert anyway when I have to be around crowds of people. This particular alert makes me a little more anxious, but mainly b/c it means I will be stuck at home a lot.

Ooh, that stinks. Please take care of yourself. Our 6-year-old has asthma, which flares up really badly any time he gets the mildest cold, so I'm a little worried about him. We have a nebulizer and lots of drugs, so I guess we're prepared.

mrsmaalox
04-29-2009, 10:07 AM
the regular influenza strain kills 36,000 americans every year................

swine flu to date = 1 american

time to move on...

And not even an American; a toddler from Mexico brought to the U.S. for treatment.

ashbeeigh
04-29-2009, 11:46 AM
lame post. nevermind.

Shelly
04-30-2009, 12:58 PM
Dang! You know it's bad when statues are wearing masks, but at least you get to see bewbies!

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/HEALTH/04/30/ep.swine.flu.questions.answers/art.swine.flu.mexico.statue.cnn.jpg

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
04-30-2009, 01:10 PM
http://weblog.sinteur.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/060421_volcano_big.jpg

Homeland Security
04-30-2009, 01:16 PM
HA HA HA America... can your Obama save you now?

Heath Ledger
05-01-2009, 01:05 PM
they are sold out here in Vegas one store went thru 25,000 of them in less than a week, hand sanitizer is next to impossible to find also with 30 day backorders everywhere.

Heath Ledger
05-01-2009, 01:12 PM
by the way the Swine Flu is not new

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6luss7k-QI&feature=channel_page

SpursStalker
05-01-2009, 01:19 PM
Saw a student walking around with a mask and gloves on this afternoon ...

:rolleyes

HennyYoungman
05-01-2009, 03:54 PM
Is this the beginning of the Aporkalypse!?

HennyYoungman
05-01-2009, 03:54 PM
Should I be worried about this "Hamdemic"?

HennyYoungman
05-01-2009, 03:56 PM
I guess Swine flu is not easily cured with a little oinkment.

HennyYoungman
05-01-2009, 03:57 PM
People are so scared it's a complete hamdemonium out there.

Bukefal
05-01-2009, 03:58 PM
People in Europe are getting these things as wel, out of fear, the sales of these caps have increased big time. I always keep some in my house :)

HennyYoungman
05-01-2009, 03:58 PM
I should have suspected something when my hamsters died.

HennyYoungman
05-01-2009, 04:01 PM
If I feel sick will one of you call the hambulance?

Heath Ledger
05-01-2009, 06:29 PM
Not too long ago people were saying pigs would fly before we got a black president, and 100 days into Obamas administration we have Swine Flu

Cry Havoc
05-02-2009, 04:43 AM
H1N1 has now been reported in China.

Bukefal
05-02-2009, 05:10 AM
Diseases + China = Hell!

DoubtingThomas
05-02-2009, 07:00 AM
I'm still living life as normal.

Mike Litoris
05-02-2009, 10:48 AM
I'm still living life as normal.