PDA

View Full Version : Rockets Fans You Lose Lior Eliyahu

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-27-2009, 02:26 PM
He has got 3 years €3 million euros net contract from TAU. This is equal to same as 3 years $7.8 million NBA contract because of exchange rate and that club pays all player taxes and agent fees.

So unless Rockets wants to offer same to him you can forget about him now.

Artest93
04-27-2009, 02:29 PM
That's ok, Mcgrady will be gone after the season, and Morey will pick up a good, young scorer

Artest_Is_Fearless
04-27-2009, 03:03 PM
That's ok, Mcgrady will be gone after the season, and Morey will pick up a good, young scorer
This.

sook
04-27-2009, 03:27 PM
shut your fraud ass up before i ddos you.

Indazone
04-27-2009, 03:28 PM
He has got 3 years €3 million euros net contract from TAU. This is equal to same as 3 years $7.8 million NBA contract because of exchange rate and that club pays all player taxes and agent fees.

So unless Rockets wants to offer same to him you can forget about him now.

Do you have confirmation in the media? If so link?

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-27-2009, 03:31 PM
Do you have confirmation in the media? If so link?

http://sports.walla.co.il/?w=/151/1475643

robbie380
04-27-2009, 03:33 PM

you can read that

Spur-Addict
04-27-2009, 03:33 PM

I didn't know people still used hieroglyphics.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-27-2009, 03:37 PM
I didn't know people still used hieroglyphics.

Is called HEBREW.

Indazone
04-27-2009, 03:39 PM
Need a Jew online translator

sook
04-27-2009, 03:39 PM
Is called HEBREW.

you hate jews.

Spur-Addict
04-27-2009, 03:40 PM
Is called HEBREW.

I was joking bud, chilllllllll.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-27-2009, 03:42 PM
you can read that

It says from club President that they already know he will be gone to same club that had offer him contract before and for what they offer. This is TAU (team Scola played on) the club which has have this offer to him for some time. Maccabi wants him to stay and they have try offer him raise but is no use. The club already know he will be gone as soon as season end.

He had one more year on contract with Maccabi but he could opt out at end of this year if he want to. He will do this and club already know he will leave to TAU. There was also offers from Spanish clubs Unicaja Malaga and Pamesa Valencia but TAU will be the club.

Maccabi President basic say, we all know he is already gone to them and his mind is already with them.

Lars
04-27-2009, 03:43 PM
Ah man, I can't believe I don't get some guy I have never heard of. Atleast we still have that other guy I never heard of that supposedly we want.

Indazone
04-27-2009, 03:44 PM
http://www.reverso.net/text_translation.asp?lang=EN

Here's an online translator guys. I haven't done it yet but will do so and post

Indazone
04-27-2009, 03:47 PM
In Maccabi Tel Aviv suspect : To her him closed " in the amounts that Maccabi can offer nowadays, not really about what to talk ", thanked cause in the environment of the actor. "Unless suddenly she will serve to Lior is an offer, and the chances so they are not high, seem that there will not be a refuge from separation in the summer ".

Strong game, struggles on the next contract, but Lior is a broadcast of indifference, as if he already closed in the different group ", says a senior factor
Cause in Maccabi Tel Aviv claim that Lior to her him apparently summarized Tnaio in the tao Oitoria. "He already with the head elsewhere ", said a factor in the club. "In the part of the exercises seem that Lior is simple does not want enough, does not fight on his place. In the this period of season every actor of strong game, struggles on the contract of this year comes, but Lior is a broadcast of type of indifference, as if he already closed in the different group. And our tooths know in the what group
In the negotiations with to her him, hopefully to leave him in the club to the next years. To her him holder in the contract to the additional season, but/auditorium to play them an option of departure. In Maccabi requested to cancel the option, to extend his contract and to upgrade him, but the partial contacts did not ripen in the order of veritable negotiation. Oitoria and two additional groups from Spain – Aonikaha Mlaga Opamsa and to her miracles, in the guidance of Nwn Spahia – expressed also they are interest Bporwrd the Israeli. At this time in Maccabi think that to her him will play in the next season in the group Hbaskit.

Whew I hate online traslators but this is what it spit out.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-27-2009, 03:47 PM
http://www.reverso.net/text_translation.asp?lang=EN

Here's an online translator guys. I haven't done it yet but will do so and post

I already tell you what it say. My Hebrew is poor not very strong like my English but still that is basic what it say.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-27-2009, 03:51 PM
you hate jews.

In Saloniki and Athens they already have this issue settle before.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-27-2009, 03:53 PM
Ah man, I can't believe I don't get some guy I have never heard of. Atleast we still have that other guy I never heard of that supposedly we want.

You dumbass. He is Rockets NBA draft pick.

TheProfessor
04-27-2009, 04:15 PM
In Maccabi Tel Aviv suspect : To her him closed " in the amounts that Maccabi can offer nowadays, not really about what to talk ", thanked cause in the environment of the actor. "Unless suddenly she will serve to Lior is an offer, and the chances so they are not high, seem that there will not be a refuge from separation in the summer ".

Strong game, struggles on the next contract, but Lior is a broadcast of indifference, as if he already closed in the different group ", says a senior factor
Cause in Maccabi Tel Aviv claim that Lior to her him apparently summarized Tnaio in the tao Oitoria. "He already with the head elsewhere ", said a factor in the club. "In the part of the exercises seem that Lior is simple does not want enough, does not fight on his place. In the this period of season every actor of strong game, struggles on the contract of this year comes, but Lior is a broadcast of type of indifference, as if he already closed in the different group. And our tooths know in the what group
In the negotiations with to her him, hopefully to leave him in the club to the next years. To her him holder in the contract to the additional season, but/auditorium to play them an option of departure. In Maccabi requested to cancel the option, to extend his contract and to upgrade him, but the partial contacts did not ripen in the order of veritable negotiation. Oitoria and two additional groups from Spain – Aonikaha Mlaga Opamsa and to her miracles, in the guidance of Nwn Spahia – expressed also they are interest Bporwrd the Israeli. At this time in Maccabi think that to her him will play in the next season in the group Hbaskit.

Whew I hate online traslators but this is what it spit out.
And I still understood that better than KBP.

Kori Ellis
04-27-2009, 04:21 PM
Lior Eliyahu is fragile, foul-prone and can't use his left hand/go left. I'm not sure the Rockets are crushed.

Kai
04-27-2009, 05:05 PM
:jack

noob cake
04-27-2009, 05:14 PM
Why are you so concerned about a Rocket pick?

It is not as if we traded his right to the Spurs....

If he does get a big contract, let him live his life in Europe.

sook
04-27-2009, 05:16 PM
he is a fucking rockets fan. I don't know why people haven't realized that by now. He used to be an avid clutch poster. And he is always worrying ab out the rocket being a better team with the additions of these scrubs. He pretends to be a spurs fan though.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-27-2009, 05:55 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

dallaskd
04-27-2009, 06:01 PM
I already tell you what it say. My Hebrew is poor not very strong like my English but still that is basic what it say.

Your english is not strong.

Lars
04-27-2009, 06:07 PM
You dumbass. He is Rockets NBA draft pick.

Im crushed we missed out on this golden opportunity, atleast we still have Marty Leunen.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-27-2009, 07:01 PM
Im crushed we missed out on this golden opportunity, atleast we still have Marty Leunen.

All reports says he is horrible this year.

TheProfessor
04-27-2009, 07:18 PM
All reports says he is horrible this year.
Greeks apparently have difficulty with sarcasm.

Bob Lanier
04-27-2009, 07:25 PM
Rockets fans already has their own liar yahoo right here.

coldsweat
04-27-2009, 08:40 PM
Greeks apparently have difficulty with sarcasm.

no, this guy just has a problem with thinking in general.