PDA

View Full Version : Cops take ex-NBA star Jayson Williams to hospital

Spurs Brazil
04-27-2009, 03:24 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AqUSmV3GyZmf2nFy25gQqVu8vLYF?slug=ap-williamstasered&prov=ap&type=lgns

Trainwreck2100
04-27-2009, 03:26 PM
so nobody else has to look it was the black one, not the white one

baseline bum
04-27-2009, 03:28 PM
Too bad that murderer wasn't taken to the morgue.

Summers
04-27-2009, 04:33 PM
Sad.

layupdrill
04-27-2009, 04:34 PM
very sad

baseline bum
04-27-2009, 04:41 PM
Fuck sad. The guy killed an innocent man who had a wife and a family because he thought the guy wasn't shit and it would be fun to play around with his shotgun with him. If it was a 16 year-old who did it, I'd have more sympathy, but Williams was a 34 year-old "adult". This moron wanting to commit suicide isn't sad; sad is Gus Christofi dying because some idiot thought it would be fun to fuck with him.

JoeTait75
04-27-2009, 04:46 PM
Fuck sad. The guy killed an innocent man who had a wife and a family because he thought the guy wasn't shit and it would be fun to play around with his shotgun with him. If it was a 16 year-old who did it, I'd have more sympathy, but Williams was a 34 year-old "adult". This moron wanting to commit suicide isn't sad; sad is Gus Christofi dying because some idiot thought it would be fun to fuck with him.

The Franchise
04-27-2009, 05:17 PM

You try to make it sound as if killing the guy was intentional. People make mistakes(horrifyingly stupid fucking mistakes), and if this story is true he is making himself suffer for it. You make it sound like it would be better if he just killed himself, which by your own logic would make you no better than him. He feels the pain of what he did a lot more than any of use so give the guy a break.

Spursmania
04-27-2009, 05:27 PM
The whole thing is tragic.

TimDunkem
04-27-2009, 05:36 PM
I read that he initially made fun of the guy, but took him back to his mansion with other friends. Everyone was conversing and having a good time when the incident took place. I never heard anything about Williams taunting the guy WITH a shotgun. However the guy was drunk and nevertheless should have never been waving around a loaded shotgun. The whole thing is tragic as Spursmania stated before.

lefty
04-27-2009, 06:58 PM
Wow, really weird.

Just yesterday, I was wondering what happened to him.

Really weird.................... :wow

timvp
04-27-2009, 09:27 PM

:tu

He lost his pity card once he killed that guy and tried to cover it up. Or maybe it was when he shot his dog in the head because the dog didn't follow an order.

F him. Although it's getting scary what happened to the three bigmen who trashed DRob on that NBC special about how DRob supposedly backed down from contact. Bison Dele, Jayson Williams and Zo haven't had the best of luck since that special.

I was pissed at the time but damn the basketball gods are hardcore.

resistanze
04-27-2009, 10:14 PM
Murdering Bison Dele and destroying Zo's kidneys might fall out of the realm of the basketball gods.

Lakers999
04-27-2009, 10:25 PM
i feel bad for him.... hes going through severe depression.. when that shotgun misfired and killed his driver (a person he never abused, or had ill will too. it was just a freak accident) hung over his head since for 10 years... 10 years it hung over his head i def feel bad for him... hopefully he pulls through a does more psitive things with his life.