PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins draft..

yavozerb
04-27-2009, 05:26 PM
Pat white running the wildcat with ricky,ronnie, and ginn at widout will be must watch tv..They def. strengthend their weakest position at cb with a starter in vontae davis and Sean Smith.

mytespurs
04-27-2009, 06:43 PM
I'm a fins fan and I don't know what to think about their draft yet. Nothing splashy but they did fill needs. I'm a bit concerned about Vontae Davis's character issue but as I tell my fellow fins fans on the fins message board, Sparano, Parcells & Co. won't put up with the diva attitude and will nip it in the bud. :toast I don't have a problem w/the pat white pick as some have and I like the sean smith pick up.
Jury's still out on the second day selections.............

sa_butta
05-05-2009, 06:42 PM
I like the draft, I think we filled some voids and picked up a nice dual threat QB. I know everyone is banking on Henne locking up first string in '10, but White will provide some nice competition and make Henne work hard. I really liked the WR pick ups, but Im really looking for a #1 guy still. I feel like we have 3 #2 guys in Ginn, Camarillo and Bess. As far as Davis goes he will get over his character issues real quick or he will find himself in trouble with BP and co. Im excited about the upcoming season and cautiously optomistic about the most difficult schedule in the league.