PDA

View Full Version : as we ponder tomorrow's game and the season...

underdawg
04-27-2009, 08:26 PM
I was thinking about all of the criticism our fans and other fans have put on the Spurs this year and it made me wonder. Would you trade places with another team right now? What I mean is would you trade our roster, coaching staff and front office right now if it meant that we would also inherit their success for last 10 years and moving forward?

I can't imagine many would. Some claim it's not about the past, but rather it's about this year - I disagree because it's about being entertained year after year. That's why we go to the games. And as Spurs fans, we've been entertained better than any other fan for the past 12 years or so.

This isn't a pep rally thread - I'm just saying I've been pretty lucky to be a Spurs fan for the past 20 years (and especially the last 12) and I have no doubt that the Spurs will fight to the end as they always have.

Spursmania
04-27-2009, 08:44 PM
I become a fan when Robinson was drafted by the Spurs. I would never trade places with anyother franchise. I am so proud of the Spurs for everything they have accomplished throughout the years. And when all is said and done, I think most fans can appreciate the greatness otherwise known as the "Robinson and Tim Duncan eras."