PDA

View Full Version : I love all this Chris Paul hate.

redzero
04-27-2009, 11:47 PM
He had one bad game. On top of that, he was being doubled by Nuggets bigs, and his teammates weren't doing anything to take the pressure off of him. No other point guard would have even gotten the Hornets to the playoffs in the first place.

Just in case you forgot, Paul is still the best point guard in the league.

peskypesky
04-27-2009, 11:48 PM
he is definitely still the best PG in the league.

ElNono
04-27-2009, 11:49 PM
The CP3 hate is not new... What's new is losing by 55+ in the playoffs...

MavDynasty
04-27-2009, 11:50 PM
Paul is just choking in the big games he's supposed to choke in. Everyone knows he is a cocky bitch ass but he is finally being exposed.

Hornets are going no where when James Posey is the best player on your team.

'Nuff said.

MavDynasty
04-27-2009, 11:51 PM
The CP3 hate is not new... What's new is losing by 55+ in the playoffs...

idk your spurs were down by 40 the other night against the best team in the league,how does it feel?

DAF86
04-27-2009, 11:52 PM
If anything this loss shows just how awsome CP3 is.

ElNono
04-27-2009, 11:53 PM
idk your spurs were down by 40 the other night against the best team in the league,how does it feel?

And your team was down 30 a few nights earlier... what's your point? It ended up in a 21 point loss for each team...

peskypesky
04-27-2009, 11:55 PM
Hornets just don't have the players to match up with Denver.

MavDynasty
04-27-2009, 11:55 PM
And your team was down 30 a few nights earlier... what's your point? It ended up in a 21 point loss for each team...

lol 3-1
lol duncan 4 pts
lol tp 43 pts still lose
lol bonner
lol roleplayer 6-28
lol trading scola for money
LOL spurs

redzero
04-27-2009, 11:58 PM
Paul is just choking in the big games he's supposed to choke in. Everyone knows he is a cocky bitch ass but he is finally being exposed.

'Nuff said.

Typical ignorant moron right here. He hasn't watched Paul in the regular season at all, or he is trying to troll hard. You think it's his fault that he can't get free from double teams, when his teammates are putting forth no effort at all to help him?

Also, I find it funny that a Mavs fan is calling a player on another team a choker, when Dirk lost to a worse team after being up 2-0 in a series.

Obstructed_View
04-27-2009, 11:59 PM

So far, Chris Paul is the second best point guard in the series, and a distant second at that.

MavDynasty
lolololololol^^^

lol choke 2-0 lead against spurs
lol cp3 reffering to janerro muthafuckin pargo in game 7

ElNono
lol 3-1
lol duncan 4 pts
lol tp 43 pts still lose
lol bonner
lol roleplayer 6-28
LOL spurs

LOL zero rings going for zero rings...

MavDynasty
04-28-2009, 12:02 AM
Damn,guess u didn't watch basketball in 2006.

Ghazi
04-28-2009, 12:03 AM
Cause he's a flopper, a nut puncher, a whiner, just in general a classless guy on and off the court.

LOL @ CP3
LOL @ WEST

redzero
04-28-2009, 12:03 AM
lolololololol^^^

lol choke 2-0 lead against spurs
lol cp3 reffering to janerro muthafuckin pargo in game 7

Losing Game 7 to the defending champions or losing four straight to Dwayne Wade? Hmm.

ElNono
04-28-2009, 12:04 AM
Damn,guess u didn't watch basketball in 2006.

I did...

ysAH1c8nMrA

redzero
04-28-2009, 12:09 AM
What is more ironic than a Mavs fan accusing a player of being a choker?

MavDynasty
04-28-2009, 12:11 AM
no janerro muthafucking pargo to bail cp3 out this time

redzero
04-28-2009, 12:15 AM
no janerro muthafucking pargo to bail cp3 out this time

http://www.nba.com/media/heat/wade7_300_060620.jpg

Rogue
04-28-2009, 12:16 AM
No sé por qué odia CP3 0

Leetonidas
04-28-2009, 01:49 AM
lol 3-1
lol duncan 4 pts
lol tp 43 pts still lose
lol bonner
lol roleplayer 6-28
LOL spurs

lol @ your unoriginality.

The TroutBum
04-28-2009, 04:04 AM
Thank the Gods that we didn't take Paul. Thank them daily.

What a butt fuck.

fevertrees
04-28-2009, 04:21 AM
Thank the Gods that we didn't take Paul. Thank them daily.

What a butt fuck.

Is Derron Williams getting an early start on making the fishing trip plans for him and Paul? :lol

Xylus
04-28-2009, 04:44 AM
Chris Paul is a no-show statistically, and his team loses by 58. I don't think that's a coincidence at all. CP3 is still the best point guard in the league.

The TroutBum
04-28-2009, 04:49 AM
Chris Paul is a no-show statistically, and his team loses by 58. I don't think that's a coincidence at all. CP3 is still the best point guard in the league.

So says the butt fuck with Raja Bell as his avatar.

Not only is Chris Fall not the best PG, he's not the second best, either. He's barely the third best.

Williams is better. Parker is better.

Brazil
04-28-2009, 07:15 AM
He had one bad game. On top of that, he was being doubled by Nuggets bigs, and his teammates weren't doing anything to take the pressure off of him. No other point guard would have even gotten the Hornets to the playoffs in the first place.

same kind of treatment for TP but 43 pts for him but cp3 is still the best pg in the league

The_Worlds_finest
04-28-2009, 07:25 AM
Chris Paul=Overrated

sonic21
04-28-2009, 07:29 AM
Paul's serious flaw is his lack of aggression when it comes to scoring, when his teamnates suck like yesterday he need to be in attack mode ( he only had 7 FG attempts).

Extra Stout
04-28-2009, 08:27 AM
If the Hornets didn't have Chris Paul, Tulane would beat them by 20. With him, they're the 7 seed. Pretty good player there.

stretch
04-28-2009, 08:33 AM
It was just a bad game for the whole team. Hornets don't seem to match up well with the Nuggets.

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2009, 08:53 AM
lol 3-1
lol duncan 4 pts
lol tp 43 pts still lose
lol bonner
lol roleplayer 6-28
LOL spurs
lol @ your franchise.

pauls931
04-28-2009, 08:56 AM
Paul needs to be on a dantoni type squad with slashers/scorers surrounding him.

redzero
04-28-2009, 01:08 PM
lol at calling Williams and Parker better. Williams can't even get more wins with a better team, and Parker is always about scoring before getting his teammates involved. He can drop fifty points a game, but he would still lose with the players Paul has.

Morg1411
04-28-2009, 01:15 PM
lol @ all the lols

It's like a Special Ed class.

Chris Paul is an elite PG. I just hate him because he's a flopping little fuckface.

Borosai
04-28-2009, 02:21 PM
lol

Red Hawk #21
04-28-2009, 02:32 PM
LOL HORNETS(Hawks fan edition)
lol chris paul.
lol 4 points
lol 58 point loss
lol Nene rejecting paul's floater
lol 10 assists for the whorenets
lol 17 made field goals
lol peja stojabrick 0 of 5 from downtown including airball
lol hornets down 3-1
lol Hornets are getting sent to the off-season next game

Hasta Luego Hornets!!

pauls931
04-28-2009, 02:34 PM
lol, what are we laughing about? Oh yeah, the horents... LOL!!!

Killakobe81
04-28-2009, 02:38 PM
Ok, chris Paul is ONE of the BEST PG in the NBA ...But for those that talk that ish that he is CLEARLY the best in the NBA facts are facts.

1. He led his hornets to a great regular season last year with great indiviual stats ...and everyone proceeds to proclaim him the best in the NBA ...even though DWILL outplayed him head to head everytime ...EASILY.
2.In the playoffs he dominates the Mavs but was hot and cold vs the Spurs and sharnk in the biggest game ...
3. Leads his team to a good regular season and puts up more crazy stats but gets dominated by DWILL AGAIN in the regular season matchups ...
4. In the playoffs he has only one win ...and a case can be made by anyone that is not biased (because either they are a Hornets fans or have watched CP3 dominate THEIR team with stats) that HE HAS BEEN THE 5th best PG in this playoffs. YES I SAID 5TH!!! Parker has dominated on offense, Rondo and rose have been been better all around and Dwill has had a game winner, a 17 asist game and a 30 point game ....

Look again i dont hate on CP3 he is a great ball handler and fierce competitor.
BUT dont make excuses for him Wade has little help and has led his team to 2 wins ...
Rose has no Deng and sorry big men and he has 2 wins
Parker has only 1 so far but has 3 30+ games ...
Billups has been lighting up the hornets
*also many trash talkers bash kobe for losing a 3-1 lead when he should be commended for winning 3 games with Kwame, smush and Luke as starters *

Again i ask this question and would love to hear from the fans of the Spurs, Celts, Bulls and Jazz (and maybe even Denver) ...right now for this year's playoff would you trade your PG for CP3?

IMHO
1. Jazz say no ...just like they did on draft day
2. Spurs ...maybe ...
3. Bulls no way! you have a hometown Kidd with similar skills who is bigger stronger and faster
4. Celtics no way ...dude is avaeraging a triple double ...
5. nuggets for this season after watching cp3 get handled by dantay Jones probaly not ...but because of age you take CP3 but for THIS playoffs no way

Paul is the best ballhandler, best at jumping pasing lanes and great at initiating contact great at lobs deadly with his floaters ...
CP3 is also undersized, never gaurds the best PG's (even though many gaurd him) his long range jumper though improved is only better than rondo's and rose's his abou equal with Parker not as good a shooter as Billups or Dwill ...
CP3 is like nash in his MVP years great stats, not much in the playoffs and cant gaurd the other top players at his position he is great but overrated yall need to stop slobbing on him ...just the way Kobe fans, Wade fans and LBJ fans have blindlove for their fave players ...
If i had a choice for right now i take chauncey or Dwill and Cp3 third ...to build around I take Rose or Rondo first ...beacuse they can play defense

Again no disrespect to Cp3 or his fans this ios from a fans and a formerHS/youth coach perspective ...I take CP3 over Baron, Dfish, Bibby stuckey, rafer womever else outside of the top 5

redzero
04-28-2009, 03:09 PM
KillaKobe81, what does being dominated by D-Will have to do with being a better point guard? Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't there 79 other games in a season? Also, judging players based on head-to-head match-ups is retarded.

Without Chris Paul, the Hornets wouldn't have been in the playoffs, and you're a retard if you would take an old man or Deron Williams--who can't even get a better record than Paul, even though his teammates are clearly better.

Chris Paul is without a question the best point guard in the NBA. You obviously don't know anything at all, because you said that you would choose a rookie and a player who has been carried by three All Stars over him.

To blame Chris Paul for being doubled and tripled by the Nuggets is idiotic. It's not his fault that his teammates are so useless that they can be left alone without any consequences.

Take Rose, Rondo, Williams or Billups over Paul, and see how far you get. All of them have better teammates, yet only two of them have better records.

Thanks for that post. I needed a good laugh.

TampaDude
04-28-2009, 03:31 PM

'Nuff said.

The Nuggets were just shooting some shots...just winning a game they were supposed to win...no surprises there...

Killakobe81
04-28-2009, 05:00 PM
KillaKobe81, what does being dominated by D-Will have to do with being a better point guard? Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't there 79 other games in a season? Also, judging players based on head-to-head match-ups is retarded.

Without Chris Paul, the Hornets wouldn't have been in the playoffs, and you're a retard if you would take an old man or Deron Williams--who can't even get a better record than Paul, even though his teammates are clearly better.

Chris Paul is without a question the best point guard in the NBA. You obviously don't know anything at all, because you said that you would choose a rookie and a player who has been carried by three All Stars over him.

To blame Chris Paul for being doubled and tripled by the Nuggets is idiotic. It's not his fault that his teammates are so useless that they can be left alone without any consequences.

Take Rose, Rondo, Williams or Billups over Paul, and see how far you get. All of them have better teammates, yet only two of them have better records.

Thanks for that post. I needed a good laugh.

retard? Very mature ...
Again in case you did not get it the 1st time ...head 2 head is not the only reason I'd take Chauncey or Dwill RIGHT now ...

1. Defense both are bigger stronger more versatile defenders BOTH can gaurd two gaurds as well as PG's. CP3 while great at steals ...and help defense never gaurds any of his better counterparts. As a coach being able to interchange back-court matchups is a great asset for a coach to have.

2. Shooting even though % wise CP3 is not far behind if I am an opposing coach I would be THRILLED to let CP3 shoot 3's or long 2's ...on the other hand both Billups and Dwill are deadly marksman especially in clutch situations. i do think CP3 is beter than both of them at getting in the paint ...but both can penetrate effectively as well ...

3. Clutch play ..in the biggest games of his career so far CP3 has looked less than stellar. You cant say the same about Chauncey or DWILL Dwill hs ben clutch since college and Chauncey is a FInals MVP.

So let me see the game is basketball and the two players i would take are better shooters, defenders and more clutch. Passing wise they are all close but i give CP3 the edge so who would any truly knowledgable basketballfan choose. If i were a stat geek, ESPN sportcaster or braodcaster id take Chris Paul ...

redzero
04-28-2009, 05:08 PM
1. Defense both are bigger stronger more versatile defenders BOTH can gaurd two gaurds as well as PG's. CP3 while great at steals ...and help defense never gaurds any of his better counterparts. As a coach being able to interchange back-court matchups is a great asset for a coach to have.
And? Paul's offense more than makes up for his alleged shortcomings.

2. Shooting even though % wise CP3 is not far behind if I am an opposing coach I would be THRILLED to let CP3 shoot 3's or long 2's ...on the other hand both Billups and Dwill are deadly marksman especially in clutch situations. i do think CP3 is beter than both of them at getting in the paint ...but both can penetrate effectively as well ...You would be right if it wasn't for the fact that Paul shoots at a better percentage than Deron, and Chauncey is not better offensively either. He's getting wide open looks out there. Paul can score at will, and to claim that either of them are better offensively is hilarious.

3. Clutch play ..in the biggest games of his career so far CP3 has looked less than stellar. You cant say the same about Chauncey or DWILL Dwill hs ben clutch since college and Chauncey is a FInals MVP.And Chris Paul is clutch as well. Chauncey was apart of a great Pistons team, and his teammates put Paul's to shame.

So let me see the game is basketball and the two players i would take are better shooters, defenders and more clutch. Passing wise they are all close but i give CP3 the edge so who would any truly knowledgable basketballfan choose. If i were a stat geek, ESPN sportcaster or braodcaster id take Chris Paul ...
If you had common sense, you would take Chris Paul. Switch Paul with Billups and see how many wins the Hornets get. Also, as I have stated before, both players have way better teammates, and DWill can't even get more wins than Paul.

I'll repeat myself, since you seem to not know anything:

If you were building a team from the ground up, and you choose Rose, Rondo, an old man, or DWill over Chris Paul, you are a retard.

Muser
04-28-2009, 05:51 PM
Personally I feel Billups is highly underrated on this forum.

The TroutBum
04-28-2009, 05:58 PM
Laker fag pulls an epic post full of stats, good opinions, facts, and well thought-out arguments. Then you have Butt Fuck Hornrets homer who replies with, "You are a retard" and "Thanks for that post, I needed a good laugh."

Why don't you make a POLL, Butt Fuck, and let's see just how "Retarded" the rest of us are. I promise you, you're gonna look stupid(er).

jack sommerset
04-28-2009, 06:00 PM
The so-called top 3 pg's this year will be booted out in 1st round.

redzero
04-28-2009, 06:05 PM
Laker fag pulls an epic post full of stats, good opinions, facts, and well thought-out arguments. Then you have Butt Fuck Hornrets homer who replies with, "You are a retard" and "Thanks for that post, I needed a good laugh."

Why don't you make a POLL, Butt Fuck, and let's see just how "Retarded" the rest of us are. I promise you, you're gonna look stupid(er).

Sorry, idiot, but his post didn't have any facts, stats, or well thought out arguments. His reason for preferring Billups and Williams is because they are better defenders. Let's not forget the fact that Billups is in his 30s and Williams can't even carry a team of talented players to more than 48 wins.