04-28-2009, 12:11 AM
water is wet... etc, etc, etc

TheMACHINE
04-28-2009, 12:12 AM
wooot....too bad the Jazz sucks for the first 3 quarters every game

ducks
04-28-2009, 12:13 AM
I mean the nba makes more money if the series goes 6 games

are they afraid more games would hurt the lakers chances?

JamStone
I would criticize the Lakers more if not for last year's Boston Celtics team who seemed to struggle quite a bit in the first two rounds of the playoffs. Still the Lakers do not seem mentally tough at all.

DAF86
'Cause Cavs are already in the second round, Stern wants to keep the Finals as even as possible.

Allanon
04-28-2009, 12:15 AM
In all 4 games before this one, the Jazz got the benefit of the calls and shot more FTs then the Lakers.

Lakers finally get some home-cooking tonight, evens things out a bit.

DrHouse
04-28-2009, 12:18 AM
The Jazz played too recklessly to get the whistle. When you play like that the refs will let contact go more often than not. They also missed a shitload of wide open layups so they really only have themselves to blame.

ElNono
04-28-2009, 12:44 AM
It's the Staples Center reality distortion field... only active during Lakers games though...

j.dizzle
04-28-2009, 01:50 AM
Stop bitching. Ive seen soooo many pushes in the back by Utah players that were never called. Just watch every rebound boozer gets. The refs let the teams play physical. Ronnie Price was freaking out of control, running & jumping around like he just did a line of coke.

j.dizzle
04-28-2009, 01:54 AM
That series was too easy. Sloan = Fail, trying to bitch at the refs when his team gets away with more BS at home then anyone.

kydrice
04-28-2009, 02:59 AM
I love how every team claims conspiracy theories against Lakers. I remember the Utah game right before the POs, people were crying about the refs "bailing out the lakers" on that one when the Jazz had 40 something FTs where Lakers didn't even have half yet Utah bricked most of their shots and still cried like bitches. Hey why don't you look at your own team first before crying and playing the Ref card every time you lose. This isn't even isolated to the Lakers really, every where I go, even to your Spurs game threads, every time you lose you blame it on the refs yet when you win you make no mention of it. Quit looking for a scapegoat for your team's failures. I suppose that airball FT made by Boozer in the what 3rd or 4th game that went uncalled and Jazz got possession of was a mental relapse by the refs and they forgot who they were supposed to let win? God you fucks are unbelievable.

:flag::lobt:...Oh wait...it's not this year...stupid refs! stupid global warming! stupid Swine flu! stupid barack obama! stupid democrats! stupid david stern! stupid boll weevil!, stupid potato famine! it cant possible because your team sucks.

La Peace
04-28-2009, 03:04 AM
It is a huge conspiracy and you will all be hunted down and killed if you attempt to spread the word.

The TroutBum
04-28-2009, 03:56 AM
Take notice, dumbass Laker fags, not a single Utah fan is bitching about the refs.

Boozer on the other hand.... Die. Slowly.

pauls931
04-28-2009, 08:39 AM
^^^
they just throw stuff on the court...

stretch
04-28-2009, 08:43 AM
The Lakers blow leads entirely too much. They will be in some serious trouble if they don't get that fixed. Their defense is not very good at all, and extremely inconsistent. I've said it all year... their defense relies on turnovers. When a team protects the ball, their defense turns to garbage. That kind of defense won't work nearly as well in the playoffs as it does in the regular season.

Their offense is nasty though. Can't take quick jump-shots on it, and if you do, you better make them, or they will torch you.

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2009, 08:43 AM
If anyone really believes the refs are the reason LA won this game then put the business end of a .45 in your mouth and pull the trigger...cause your idiocy is not needed in this world.

jacobdrj
04-28-2009, 08:44 AM
IMHO Jerry Slone bailed out Phil Jackson against the Jazz... Jerry just doesn't get it. Not that he doesn't have an excuse this time...

:bang

lefty
04-28-2009, 08:45 AM
Although refs have a history of helping L.A, I have to disagree.

If 85% of Jazz players weren't gay, they wouldn't been stomped

jacobdrj
04-28-2009, 09:39 AM
Kirlenko mailed it in. Booz mailed it in. Okur just got started. Millsap looked good. Brewer looked good. D-Will looked good for the most part...

Guess who is getting shipped out next season?

(Probably Millsap lol)

jack sommerset
04-28-2009, 09:43 AM
The Jazz did themselves no favors that last 2 minutes missing easy baskets. If I was the Jazz I would tell Boozer "don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya" Guy needs to GO

ducks
04-28-2009, 09:44 AM
The Jazz did themselves no favors that last 2 minutes missing easy baskets. If I was the Jazz I would tell Boozer "don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya" Guy needs to GO
hard to when the refs swallowed the whistle on that end of the court but not the other

Rogue
04-28-2009, 09:49 AM
If anyone really believes the refs are the reason LA won this game then put the business end of a .45 in your mouth and pull the trigger...cause your idiocy is not needed in this world.
sorry I'm afraid you're the only poster on this board having such a weird taste, no one hear dare to pull the trigger because the bullet should be preserved for you.

TheMACHINE
04-28-2009, 11:08 AM
The Lakers blow leads entirely too much. They will be in some serious trouble if they don't get that fixed. Their defense is not very good at all, and extremely inconsistent. I've said it all year... their defense relies on turnovers. When a team protects the ball, their defense turns to garbage. That kind of defense won't work nearly as well in the playoffs as it does in the regular season.

Their offense is nasty though. Can't take quick jump-shots on it, and if you do, you better make them, or they will torch you.

I rather blow 20 point leads and win by 10+ then be down 20 and lose by 10.

:king

stretch
04-28-2009, 11:27 AM
I rather blow 20 point leads and win by 10+ then be down 20 and lose by 10.

:king

Your point?

IronMexican
04-28-2009, 11:29 AM
Your point?

The Lakers are still winning. Once they start losing games, I'll be tripping.

TheMACHINE
04-28-2009, 11:32 AM
Your point?

lakers win, opponents still gets eliminated...errrr

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2009, 12:35 PM
sorry I'm afraid you're the only poster on this board having such a weird taste, no one hear dare to pull the trigger because the bullet should be preserved for you.
If you truly think the games are fixed for the Lakers then why watch? Thinking a game is rigged and watching it anyway just makes you a willful participant to the stupidity. Well done there, buddy.

RedsLakers24
04-28-2009, 12:44 PM
Lakers were just standing still with there hands straight up in the air and Jazz players were just jumping into them thats why there were no calls, Milsap and Deron missed open layups with out any contact

KSeal
04-28-2009, 12:52 PM
Boozer hooks every time he makes a move in the post and has been setting illegal screens the whole fucking series and didn't get called for either for all five games so fuck it, the Lakers deserved to get every call you people claim they got away with and then some.

SpursDynasty
04-28-2009, 06:07 PM
Not too impressed with LA. The only thing that was supposed to set this team apart from last year's Finals losers was Andrew Bynum. He's averaged 5 points and 3 rebounds in the playoffs thus far. Not going to get it done. Again, not trash talking here, LA will lose at some point. They'll sweep Houston in the 2nd round, Portland could take them 7 games, but by the WCF's they'll have to start playing some real basketball against the Spurs.

LEONARD
04-28-2009, 06:34 PM
but by the WCF's they'll have to start playing some real basketball against the Spurs.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

IronMexican
04-28-2009, 06:35 PM
I thought Jeff said Utah was winning in 7.

LEONARD
04-28-2009, 06:40 PM
I thought Jeff said Utah was winning in 7.

He was close...I mean, they got 1 game right?

Better than his Detroit over Cavs pick / goose egg...