PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

LakeShow
04-28-2009, 12:14 PM
My brother got a hold of season seats this season. This may be the only year that he gets them. He purchased tickets for the playoffs. He has 4 kids, I have 2 here and our father. It's a total of 8 of us who are big lakers fans. He gave us an option to pick any game in the playoffs that we would like to go to. If all series went 7 games, that would be a max of 12 games. The kicker being, if you choose a game that does not happen, you're just ass'd out!

My father chose Game 1 of the finals. I chose game 2 of the finals. I have never been to a playoff game at the Staples Center and I would like this season to be my first. If the unthinkable happens and the Lakers don't make the finals, i'll blow my chance at attending my first playoff game at Staples. If it were you, what would you do?

IronMexican
04-28-2009, 12:16 PM
You guys chose game 1, but game 1 might be at the Q?

LakeShow
04-28-2009, 12:17 PM
You guys chose game 1, but game 1 might be at the Q?

True but it's games at the staples center. Game 1 in that case would be game 3 of the finals.

JoeTait75
04-28-2009, 12:20 PM
My brother got a hold of season seats this season. This may be the only year that he gets them. He purchased tickets for the playoffs. He has 4 kids, I have 2 here and our father. It's a total of 8 of us who are big lakers fans. He gave us an option to pick any game in the playoffs that we would like to go to. If all series went 7 games, that would be a max of 12 games. The kicker being, if you choose a game that does not happen, you're just ass'd out!

My father chose Game 1 of the finals. I chose game 2 of the finals. I have never been to a playoff game at the Staples Center and I would like this season to be my first. If the unthinkable happens and the Lakers don't make the finals, i'll blow my chance at attending my first playoff game at Staples. If it were you, what would you do?

Buy the tickets. There's nothing better than attending a postseason game live. And if the Lake Show doesn't make it, it's a sunk cost either way.

TDMVPDPOY
04-28-2009, 12:21 PM
seriously burn that shit, and convert yourself to the darkside man, SILVER AND BLACK mate....

Amuseddaysleeper
04-28-2009, 12:23 PM
I would laugh if somehow Denver upsets the Lakers.

IronMexican
04-28-2009, 12:24 PM
seriously burn that shit, and convert yourself to the darkside man, SILVER AND BLACK mate....

http://www.sportsnet.ca/football/nfl/2007/12/02/russell_jamarcus_getty_380.jpg

stretch
04-28-2009, 12:25 PM
lol, rocket fan going to laker game

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-28-2009, 12:28 PM
IMO you'll feel dumber if you picked a 2nd round game and the Laker make the finals rather than picking a finals game and the Lakers getting upset.

LakeShow
04-28-2009, 12:28 PM
Buy the tickets. There's nothing better than attending a postseason game live. And if the Lake Show doesn't make it, it's a sunk cost either way.

That's always an option but getting good seats would be very costly at this time especially in the finals. These are excellent seats.

I have attended playoffs games in the past at the Forum back in the day.

LakeShow
04-28-2009, 12:30 PM
IMO you'll feel dumber if you picked a 2nd round game and the Laker make the finals rather than picking a finals game and the Lakers getting upset.

True dat. I had the second choice so for me I had to go with the finals game.

LakeShow
04-28-2009, 12:31 PM
I would laugh if somehow Denver upsets the Lakers.

That would be fucked up. :lol

LakeShow
05-30-2009, 12:56 PM

YES! :toast

Showtime24 LAKERS
05-30-2009, 02:11 PM
Seems like you're going to the games for sure, hopefully they'll bring home the W.