PDA

View Full Version : Really be better next year??

pogo1231
04-28-2009, 04:56 PM
Timmy is getting older, Manu's health seems like it may always be an issue, other teams now all have "Big 3's"....what makes us think (hoe) that things will be better for us next year??? Where are we gonna find all these new, young, athletic guys for our team?

Summers
04-28-2009, 05:14 PM
Timmy is getting older, Manu's health seems like it may always be an issue, other teams now all have "Big 3's"....what makes us think (hoe) that things will be better for us next year??? Where are we gonna find all these new, young, athletic guys for our team?

What did you just call me??

This is a good question. It's about time someone raised it in this forum.

ElNono
04-28-2009, 05:15 PM

We just know.

Bukefal
04-28-2009, 05:19 PM
It will be better for sure. the health will rise, the motivation will strengthen in a all new start of the season, some new players. We'll get a new big 3. I dont worry about that. It will be all right

anonoftheinternets
04-28-2009, 05:31 PM
yes

D-ROB 50
04-28-2009, 05:33 PM
how do we know?
1. manu will come back healthy
2. parker is only gonna get better (scary)
3. timmy's minutes will still be managed
4. a whole camp with gooden (if he returns)
5. another year with mason will only help
6. hill is gonna be our defensive stopper who can score
7.the gist will be here
8. we're gonna go after tay prince. (i hope)
9. etc...

bottom line, everthing that could go wrong did go wrong for us. and yet we were still division champs, only lost two more games than last season, and god damn it were still gonna make to the second round. if you dont believe that than fuck you. cause when there nothing left to burn you have to set yourself on fire, and tonight TIMMY WILL BE ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phyzik
04-28-2009, 06:04 PM
how do we know?
1. manu will come back healthy
2. parker is only gonna get better (scary)
3. timmy's minutes will still be managed
4. a whole camp with gooden (if he returns)
5. another year with mason will only help
6. hill is gonna be our defensive stopper who can score
7.the gist will be here
8. we're gonna go after tay prince. (i hope)
9. etc...

bottom line, everthing that could go wrong did go wrong for us. and yet we were still division champs, only lost two more games than last season, and god damn it were still gonna make to the second round. if you dont believe that than fuck you. cause when there nothing left to burn you have to set yourself on fire, and tonight TIMMY WILL BE ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont Forget Ian Mahinmi

ezau
04-28-2009, 08:49 PM
Fuck, just thinking about T Prince in a Spur uniform makes me drool

IcemanCometh
04-28-2009, 09:00 PM
It's over, the run was nice while it lasted. Tim Duncan is not longer able to overcome the front office failures of the past few years.

HarlemHeat37
04-28-2009, 09:01 PM
there's no possible way we can be worse unless worse injuries occur next year..

our entire team will expire in the next 2 off-seasons, other than Parker and Duncan..this will allow the front office to have the flexibility to make many moves with so many teams trying to get cap space for 2010..

whether they use it or not will be seen..

IcemanCometh
04-28-2009, 09:16 PM
What in their history has shown you that the Spurs are able to actually sign coveted free agents? We'll sign every Bonner in the league in 2010

HarlemHeat37
04-28-2009, 09:19 PM
we don't need "coveted" free agents..we're going to sign role players, which we can do with the MLE and a little more..

the front office clearly tried to move expirings for a big-name player this year..they tried to get Carter and Camby..I would be surprised if they didn't try to package Kurt/Bonner/Oberto/Bowen..

I wouldn't be surprised at all if we made a trade..

IcemanCometh
04-28-2009, 09:30 PM
I would be