PDA

View Full Version : I expect the Mavs to lose BUT DIRK

Amarelooms
04-28-2009, 05:57 PM
better show the fuck up in this game and score close to 30 points and have 10 boards. I'm sick and tired of him playing piss poor. Be aggressive...get to the line and hit your jumpers over the midgets guarding you. NO EXCUSES!!! :elephant

Shank
04-28-2009, 06:25 PM
better show the fuck up in this game and score close to 30 points and have 10 boards. I'm sick and tired of him playing piss poor. Be aggressive...get to the line and hit your jumpers over the midgets guarding you. NO EXCUSES!!! :elephant

Spurs are doing an excellent job in executing their defensive plan against him, but I wouldn't say he's playing piss poor. Just because he's not peeling off 50-point games doesn't mean he's sucking out there.

BUMP
04-28-2009, 06:42 PM
um....how in the hell are we gonna lose if Dirk scores 30 and 10?

IMO the Mavs will have no problem in this game. they don't have any fear of playing in SA, it looked like they were a little timid in SA earlier this series but being up 3-1, i think they will go out there loose and take care of business

Holmes_Fans
04-28-2009, 08:28 PM
I will be just happy if Dirk goes 4/9 with 10+ rebounds as long as Howard or Terry show up. Maybe it will finally be TP/TD vs Dirk/Jet/Howard instead of just TP/TD vs Howard/roll players

mavs>spurs2
04-28-2009, 08:58 PM
youre not a true fan if you expect us to lose, faggot.

Believe

Ghazi
04-28-2009, 10:10 PM
Just for the record.

All things considered, Dirk hasn't been HORRIBLE this series.

He was quiet in Games 1 and 3, but efficient. Foul trouble + the lopsided Game 3 score played a role as well

Game 2 was a very bad game, the whole team played bad though

Game 4 was a poor outing IMO. the To's were terrible and he was too passive, I believe he started two drives but didn't finish them.

IronMexican
04-28-2009, 10:12 PM
About time I bump the "Tank 08-09" thread.

endrity
04-28-2009, 11:46 PM
So, Spurs go back to their traditional defense against Dirk and he kills them. Further confirmation that he was doing the smart thing in games before that. The Spurs were intent on doubling him all over the court, and make the others beat them. As long as they were, no reason for Dirk to take difficult shots. He picked his spots very well in game 4, and now that they single covered him, he killed the Spurs.

As for Terry, yeah, he's gotta get it going here.