PDA

View Full Version : Remember the Alamo - Tim Duncan's Last Stand!

Galileo
04-28-2009, 07:13 PM
Remember the Alamo - Tim Duncan's Last Stand!

Tonight

Davy Crockett played by Tim Duncan

Jim Bowie played by Tony Parker

William Barret Travis played by Bruce Bowen

Defend the Alamo (featuring the AT & T Center)

Against

Santa Anna played by Dirk Nowitzki

The Texians (played by the Spurs) face long odds in San Antonio, being down 3-1, but they can win)

Sam Houston is played by CIA Pop

The Texians will win, or they will go down shootin'!!!

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

Battle of the Alamo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Alamo

Spurs_down_3to1
04-28-2009, 07:15 PM
Remember the Alamo - Tim Duncan's Last Stand!

Tonight

Davy Crockett played by Tim Duncan

Jim Bowie played by Tony Parker

William Barret Travis played by Bruce Bowen

Defend the Alamo (featuring the AT & T Center)

Against

Santa Anna played by Dirk Nowitzki

The Texians (played by the Spurs) face long odds in San Antonio, being down 3-1, but they can win)

Sam Houston is played by CIA Pop

The Texians will win, or they will go down shootin'!!!

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

Battle of the Alamo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Alamo

The Texans lost at the ALama and those guys all died. Good to see you are admiting the Spurs are going to lose and die tonight.

P.S. Dallas is also in the State of Texas so don't be claiming we are mexican. SA is closer to Mexico than Dallas and it has alot more illegals.

sportsman1
04-28-2009, 07:18 PM
The Texans lost at the ALama and those guys all died. Good to see you are admiting the Spurs are going to lose and die tonight.

P.S. Dallas is also in the State of Texas so don't be claiming we are mexican. SA is closer to Mexico than Dallas and it has alot more illegals.

That can be easily debated. :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2: Nuff' said.

blizz
04-28-2009, 07:38 PM
FAIL....big time FAIL. Those guys all died dumbass and this is hardly his last stand. We still have about 3-4 years with the big three provided we get some help.

bigbendbruisebrother
04-28-2009, 07:43 PM
What a bad analogy. When I saw the thread title, I thought some snarky Mavs troll posted it. Tonight ain't gonna be the battle of the Alamo (that was the other night when we were down by 32 points). No, this is the goddamn Battle of San Jacinto--you know, where we catch Santa Anna (played by that dipshit douchebag Mark Cuban) in his skivvies.

Galileo
04-28-2009, 08:29 PM
What a bad analogy. When I saw the thread title, I thought some snarky Mavs troll posted it. Tonight ain't gonna be the battle of the Alamo (that was the other night when we were down by 32 points). No, this is the goddamn Battle of San Jacinto--you know, where we catch Santa Anna (played by that dipshit douchebag Mark Cuban) in his skivvies.

The Texians lost the battle, but they won the WAR.

Marcus Bryant
04-28-2009, 08:42 PM
This is your brain.

This is your brain on thermite.

Any questions?

iilluzioN
04-28-2009, 10:12 PM
:lol we lost at the Alamo