PDA

View Full Version : ***IMPORTANT***MUST READ: My Ultimate Wet Dream Just Happened!!!!!!!!

monosylab1k
04-28-2009, 08:38 PM
No, not a 3-way with Anne Hathaway & Heidi Klum. That's #2 on my ultimate wet dream list, and you'll see why in a second.

So I just changed jobs and now I work near Frisco, TX. I know there's a 24 HR Fitness near there with a basketball court, so today I decided to see how that one is compared to my regular spot in Murphy.

That was the greatest decision of my life, because as I walked into the b-ball court area, guess who was out there -

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/3332/arandolph.jpg (http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?image=arandolph.jpg)

That's right bitches. Anthony Mutha Fuckin' Randolph. Ballin' like a beast out there.

I seriously almost squealed like a girl when I realized it was him. I got my phone, and as soon as the game was done (his team won 12-3, he had probably 8 points and 3 dunks) I walked over, said hi, and asked him to take the crappy phone pic above. I would have included myself, but I literally have never taken a picture with my current phone before and had no idea how to do self-portraits properly. I fucked up like 3 of those, and I could tell he was getting a little impatient with me, so I just took the above pic of him by himself instead. But he was a real friendly dude, very gracious, and shook my hand afterwards.

Before the next game started, everyone was doing the little shootaround deal that always happens. I'm there shooting with him, and suddenly he asks me for the ball, of course I pass it to him, and perfectly in stride he does a windmill dunk. I swear I almost orgasmed.

What's funny is that I was probably the only guy there who knew who he was. Everybody else was like "Daaaamn what high school does he play at? He's gonna be a good college player!"

So I sign up to play, praying that somehow his team loses and he signs up to be on my team. But of course his team kicks the next team's ass and so my team's gotta go up against his.

Note: I swear this next part is completely true, scouts honor.

So it's basically 4 scrubs and Anthony on his team. We have what appears to be a pretty decent unit. Plus his guys have been playing I don't know how long, probably a pretty damn long time. But we jump out to a quick 6-2 lead, then move it up to 10-4. I had scored only once, missed a couple wide open shots, and I blew a layup big time because I knew Anthony was right behind me, and I'll admit it, I was scared that he was gonna swat my layup all the way out to the moon. He didn't have to because I blew it so bad it didn't even touch rim.

I had stayed fairly composed for the most part, but at that point playing next to a real life NBA player (and my biggest current man-crush at that) was getting to be too much for me. Anthony got a steal and was going up the court and I was the only guy on our team at that end of the court. I knew I was about to get teabagged by Anthony Mutha Fuckin' Randolph. But I was able to stand my ground somewhat and fouled him. He gave me the "good foul" hand slap and I nearly orgasmed again. Then the ball got checked, passed to Anthony, and he busted whoever was guarding him and dunked it.

We were up 10-6 at that point. I threw a horrible pass and they converted that turnover into a 2-pointer, then right away there was a steal and another 2 pointer. It was 10-10 and it was pretty much all my fault, if I had made a couple easy buckets we'd have already won, plus I screwed that pass up.

But next time down the court I got a wide open look for the 2 pointer and nailed it. monosylab1k: 12, Anthony Randolph: 10. Hell yes.

This just goes to show that anything is possible. Dreams do come true. So Ghazi, we all know you dream of having Tyson Chandler ramrod your wife's meat glove. Keep on believin' pal, because my story goes to show that it can happen!

DPG21920
04-28-2009, 08:41 PM
Nice bro. FTM.

dirk4mvp
04-28-2009, 08:46 PM
:wow Sweet brah.

I've seen him before when he was at LSU, but it obviously wasn't as orgasm inducing as this.

I wished you would've asked him if he would demand a trade to the Mavericks. :lobt2:

Roxsfan
04-28-2009, 08:47 PM
I played a pick up game with Shawn Kemp, but he was retired...but still cool.

Becareful with the knees and ankles....I had to give it up b/c of ankle fractures, finger fractures, muscle strains, and such. I never hurt the knees, so I'm thankful for that. I don't miss how I'd feel the next morning after 4 hours of non-stop basketball the day before.

BUMP
04-28-2009, 08:47 PM
played against him when he was at Woodrow. no joke. dude always looked like he was gonna cry, he dropped 28, but they only won by 5

Kai
04-28-2009, 08:48 PM
Haha, wow. That would be very satisfying.

Double-Up
04-28-2009, 08:48 PM
That's pretty tight fool.

Allanon
04-28-2009, 08:52 PM
Even I can't hate on that. Good story.

monosylab1k
04-28-2009, 08:59 PM
also, and I just looked him up to confirm, but apparently a former NFL & Arena Football player was on my team. A former Raider & Giant named Johnnie Harris. Dead serious.

here's his Philadelphia Soul page.
http://www.philadelphiasoul.com/team/roster/index.html?player_id=28

lefty
04-28-2009, 09:20 PM
Anne Hathaway?????

Really ????

N4th4n
04-28-2009, 09:21 PM
He sure dont look happy in the picture.

lefty
04-28-2009, 09:22 PM
:lol

" WTF "

BRHornet45
04-28-2009, 09:22 PM
This just goes to show that anything is possible. Dreams do come true. So Ghazi, we all know you dream of having Tyson Chandler ramrod your wife's meat glove. Keep on believin' pal, because my story goes to show that it can happen!

LMAO LMAO LMAO son ... god bless you for that!

cool story by the way.

cobbler
04-28-2009, 09:24 PM
Anne Hathaway?????

Really ????

My first thoughts too.... Ouuuuuch

monosylab1k
04-28-2009, 09:27 PM

He was smiling in all the failed pics I took with me and him. I think the combination of me wasting his time with failed picture attempts and then taking a picture solo is what caused him to go with a more serious face.

monosylab1k
04-28-2009, 09:30 PM
Anne Hathaway?????

Really ????

son i don't know what it is but anne hathaway gives me a boner. I'll watch Brokeback Mountain just to see her tits.

everyone's upcoming response: rofl yea right u watch brokeback for the butt sex.

BRHornet45
04-28-2009, 09:30 PM
son I forgot to ask in my above post .... I noticed that you said you almost orgasmed many different times. well did you ever finally get to explode?

JoeTait75
04-28-2009, 09:31 PM
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/3332/arandolph.jpg (http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?image=arandolph.jpg)

Why does he look so sad?

monosylab1k
04-28-2009, 09:32 PM
Why does he look so sad?

:lol have u watched him play that much? seriously, that's his "i'm playing basketball" face. He always looks like that.

JoeTait75
04-28-2009, 09:33 PM
:lol have u watched him play that much? seriously, that's his "i'm playing basketball" face. He always looks like that.

I figured he'd cheer up with Don Nelson not around.

I did get to watch him when the Cavaliers played out there in January. Austin Carr was practically jizzing in his shorts every time he took a shot. :wow

Shank
04-28-2009, 09:33 PM
That's pretty cool, man.

monosylab1k
04-28-2009, 09:35 PM
http://www.stopmikelupica.com/images/Anthony%20Randolph%20Neck.jpg

http://www.stopmikelupica.com/images/Anthony%20Randolph.jpg

http://media.2theadvocate.com/images/lsu+bask+randolph+071207.jpg

http://image.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/AR021(3).jpg

see! that's just his face! i swear he was cool with me! a few more minutes together and he would have invited me to party with him and I coulda gotten some of his overflow pussy.

Ghazi
04-28-2009, 09:35 PM
I was thinking about watching Brokeback Mountain the other day. It was on HBO, but I passed.

monosylab1k
04-28-2009, 09:36 PM
I was thinking about watching Brokeback Mountain the other day. It was on HBO, but I passed.

anne hathaway and the chick from dawson's creek both show their tata's. It's well worth it. Just look away at the gay sex parts.

N4th4n
04-28-2009, 09:40 PM
I see your point with face. He has been watching Tmac to much.

LnGrrrR
04-28-2009, 09:42 PM
Pretty badass man. Congrats!

IronMexican
04-28-2009, 09:44 PM
Your forgetting that if Ghazi wants to watch Brokeback, it's strictly for the gsy sex.

sribb43
04-28-2009, 09:46 PM
I work downtown and during the offseason he was at the 24hr downtown working out with his trainer

BRHornet45
Your forgetting that if Ghazi wants to watch Brokeback, it's strictly for the gsy sex.

son I disagree with that ... Ghazi wouldn't be interested in that movie because there is no black dick in it.

ginobili's bald spot
That's badass. That dude is a freak. I'm sure he could have swatted every shot and scored every time if he wanted to. Even though he's only going to be a career role player according to someone on this site.

Ghazi
04-28-2009, 09:48 PM
anne hathaway and the chick from dawson's creek both show their tata's. It's well worth it. Just look away at the gay sex parts.

I saw a movie in which she showed her tatas. It was a movie about Mexican gangs or something.

I liked it :)

monosylab1k
04-28-2009, 09:49 PM
That's badass. That dude is a freak. I'm sure he could have swatted every shot and scored every time if he wanted to. Even though he's only going to be a career role player according to someone on this site.

Oh absolutely, he was taking it really easy on us. He rarely ran up and down the court, and he was passing the ball off to his teammates constantly. I'd say he was playing at 50% or less. Even so, he still dominated us.

IronMexican
04-28-2009, 09:51 PM
The Princess Diaries girl? I heard of the movie, but never watched it.

E20
04-29-2009, 12:46 AM
Career ending injury at a 24HR fitness pickup game.

lil_penny
04-29-2009, 01:11 AM
Awesome experience, congrats! I almost had a similar encounter last summer with oden at 24 hour that I go to.. I was about a half an hour too late though.. thought it was funny it also made headlines lol.

Cry Havoc
04-29-2009, 01:35 AM
Oh absolutely, he was taking it really easy on us. He rarely ran up and down the court, and he was passing the ball off to his teammates constantly. I'd say he was playing at 50% or less. Even so, he still dominated us.

It's just not fair how incredibly athletic some people are.

A friend of mine is 6'8", 280, and is an absolute beast on the court. I'm a pretty speedy guy at 5'10 with decent handles, and he can dribble rings around me. I saw him do a flatfooted windmill dunk that almost tore the rim off the backboard. And he has a natural feel for the game. Would have gone to the University of Illinois on a scholarship but couldn't because he didn't have the motivation to get the grades. I could probably work 8 hours a day every day of my life at hoops and never be able to approach his ability.

Great story. Seeing a player like that is incredible, let alone getting to thrash him on the court. :lol

timvp
04-29-2009, 03:16 AM
That's a pretty awesome story. Congrats. So you then came home and got to watch the Mavs eliminate the Spurs on top of it? Sounds like a winner of a day.

That reminds me of the time I played one on one against Jaren Jackson. But that was after the Spurs got curbstomped by the Lakers in 2001. And I lost. So yeah, not quite as good . . .

Damn, Anthony Randolph. He might be the optimal player in the league to watch play up close. That guy is a absolute freak.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-29-2009, 03:16 AM
That's pretty sick. I don't want to get Austin Toros horny but Marcus Williams used to play basketball at the LA Fitness I go to and he dominated me in a pickup game.

La Peace
04-29-2009, 03:22 AM
Haha nice story man

poop
04-29-2009, 06:00 AM
No, not a 3-way with Anne Hathaway & Heidi Klum. That's #2 on my ultimate wet dream list, and you'll see why in a second.

So I just changed jobs and now I work near Frisco, TX. I know there's a 24 HR Fitness near there with a basketball court, so today I decided to see how that one is compared to my regular spot in Murphy.

That was the greatest decision of my life, because as I walked into the b-ball court area, guess who was out there -

That's right bitches. Anthony Mutha Fuckin' Randolph. Ballin' like a beast out there.

I seriously almost squealed like a girl when I realized it was him. I got my phone, and as soon as the game was done (his team won 12-3, he had probably 8 points and 3 dunks) I walked over, said hi, and asked him to take the crappy phone pic above. I would have included myself, but I literally have never taken a picture with my current phone before and had no idea how to do self-portraits properly. I fucked up like 3 of those, and I could tell he was getting a little impatient with me, so I just took the above pic of him by himself instead. But he was a real friendly dude, very gracious, and shook my hand afterwards.

Before the next game started, everyone was doing the little shootaround deal that always happens. I'm there shooting with him, and suddenly he asks me for the ball, of course I pass it to him, and perfectly in stride he does a windmill dunk. I swear I almost orgasmed.

What's funny is that I was probably the only guy there who knew who he was. Everybody else was like "Daaaamn what high school does he play at? He's gonna be a good college player!"

So I sign up to play, praying that somehow his team loses and he signs up to be on my team. But of course his team kicks the next team's ass and so my team's gotta go up against his.

So it's basically 4 scrubs and Anthony on his team. We have what appears to be a pretty decent unit. Plus his guys have been playing I don't know how long, probably a pretty damn long time. But we jump out to a quick 6-2 lead, then move it up to 10-4. I had scored only once, missed a couple wide open shots, and I blew a layup big time because I knew Anthony was right behind me, and I'll admit it, I was scared that he was gonna swat my layup all the way out to the moon. He didn't have to because I blew it so bad it didn't even touch rim.

I had stayed fairly composed for the most part, but at that point playing next to a real life NBA player (and my biggest current man-crush at that) was getting to be too much for me. Anthony got a steal and was going up the court and I was the only guy on our team at that end of the court. I knew I was about to get teabagged by Anthony Mutha Fuckin' Randolph. But I was able to stand my ground somewhat and fouled him. He gave me the "good foul" hand slap and I nearly orgasmed again. Then the ball got checked, passed to Anthony, and he busted whoever was guarding him and dunked it.

We were up 10-6 at that point. I threw a horrible pass and they converted that turnover into a 2-pointer, then right away there was a steal and another 2 pointer. It was 10-10 and it was pretty much all my fault, if I had made a couple easy buckets we'd have already won, plus I screwed that pass up.

But next time down the court I got a wide open look for the 2 pointer and nailed it. monosylab1k: 12, Anthony Randolph: 10. Hell yes.

one of the gayest things ive ever read. did you get his number afterwards? or perhaps try to buy his soiled shorts off him? :rolleyes

ElNono
04-29-2009, 07:36 AM
Awesome experience, congrats! I almost had a similar encounter last summer with oden at 24 hour that I go to.. I was about a half an hour too late though.. thought it was funny it also made headlines lol.

Did he leave early with a bad knee?... :lol

BUMP
04-30-2009, 09:08 PM
This is nothing here at tech today i played with Daryl Dora, i noticed he was with three other guys and me being the veteran savvy rec player went up and asked if they needed a fifth. I threw him a nice alley-oop and he dunked right over some stupid frat boy :lol

dirk4mvp
04-30-2009, 09:42 PM
I played with Sam Young about 2-3 times per week last year when I was at University of Pittsburgh.

Did you close your eyes and pretend it was that chode from Orlando?

BUMP
04-30-2009, 09:54 PM
I played with Sam Young about 2-3 times per week last year when I was at University of Pittsburgh.

Thats tight. One of my favorite players in college

clambake
12-29-2011, 06:55 PM
says naruto lol

monosylab1k
12-29-2011, 06:56 PM
:lol that was still the most fun I've ever had playing pickup basketball. Definitely cooler than beating off to Chapter 134.

NRHector
12-29-2011, 06:59 PM
:corn:

monosylab1k
12-29-2011, 07:01 PM
:wow

Just slit ya wrists already. Life must really suck for you if youd rather have a scrub NBA player sweat on you than two bitches. I saw it in you all along.:lmao

:lmao say whatever you like, I only need one bullet to drop your ass over and over on this forum.

You like Naruto.

fQbRyay_ojY

Mav-elous Man
12-29-2011, 07:03 PM
Not shocked you bumped into him there. Alot of ballers with DFW ties live and/or hang out that way. Cool story though.

monosylab1k
12-29-2011, 07:04 PM
Who you think you fooling. You are a certified fucking twank.:lmao

...and you like Naruto.

fQbRyay_ojY

monosylab1k
12-29-2011, 07:05 PM
naruto

fQbRyay_ojY

monosylab1k
12-29-2011, 07:06 PM
He bumped into him alright.

and you like naruto

fQbRyay_ojY

Jodelo
12-29-2011, 07:11 PM
Luva never answers naruto posts, hilarious!

redzero
12-29-2011, 07:13 PM
Luva never answers naruto posts, hilarious!

He tried to deny it, but I think he's given up.

monosylab1k
12-29-2011, 07:15 PM
Hey dont feel too bad. Look at all the lame asses that joined you in thinking that ass clown had talent. I told you he was a bum back then, and I always suspected you were gay and you proved me right.

and you like naruto

fQbRyay_ojY

monosylab1k
12-29-2011, 07:17 PM
I could end the lol thread today, but why bother.

lol

DPG21920
12-29-2011, 07:18 PM
No you can't, quit lying you trick ass, grab ass, crab ass, mark ass, jack ass busta :lol

pass1st
12-29-2011, 07:22 PM
http://spurstalk.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5499731&postcount=13

monosylab1k
12-29-2011, 07:24 PM
:lol

I got you. Be a man about... I know thats hard for you. Its funny how I drive your clowns into repetition.
:lmao so you go searching through my posting history, finding what you think are the worst threads to possibly bump, things that will destroy me on this forum......but none of them are threads of me liking anything as faggy as Naruto :lmao so I still win.

Since you're so desperate to get one over on me, and you clearly need some assistance considering the shitty job you're doing thus far, I'll help you out. Ask dirk4mvp or RenaldoBalkman about me writing an online review for Brokeback Mountain, praising what a beautiful movie it is. I'm sure it's still somewhere out there.

even then, that still isn't as faggy as being a closet Naruto fan :lmao

pass1st
12-29-2011, 07:26 PM
House nlgga to the rescue...:lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5511387&postcount=1

pass1st
12-29-2011, 07:27 PM
^--- giving up on team, worse than trash

monosylab1k
12-29-2011, 07:30 PM
I saved that one.

:lmao you say this as if it makes you look like less of a desperate, obsessed little bitch.

timvp
12-29-2011, 07:30 PM
I need to steal that mic drop schtick and use it upstairs.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-29-2011, 07:41 PM
Oh, there was no searching. I leave that for you all. I saved that one. I dont need your help, I got this, lil nlgga. Im a one many wrecking krew. Now go bump my lol thread, faggot.
:lol bullshit that you saved that one. I already know what he's talking about, there's no way you're "saving it".

Dex
12-29-2011, 07:45 PM
I was waiting for the Fresh Prince to bust out, tbh....

midnightpulp
12-29-2011, 07:45 PM
Oh, there was no searching. I leave that for you all. I saved that one. I dont need your help, I got this, lil nlgga. Im a one many wrecking krew. Now go bump my lol thread, faggot.

One man wrecking crews don't beg to join other crews:

There should be an open spot, am I correct. I mean, being up there for a month made realize that I'm more like you guys than I realized. I fit all of the necessary criteria needed to fill the role of a strong 4 star general. Accordingot your very own Krew guidelines, I fit the bill.

1. You must know shit about basketball. Check

2. You must lol/LMAO people who don't know shit about basketball. Check

3. You may not be a non-conformist. Check

4. No faggots. Double Check

5. Attack the easily butthurt. Check, just see Spurfan for reference

6. YoU mAy NoT tYpE lIkE tHiS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Check

7. You must be strong. Check

8. Never use a shitload of emoticons, unless used for trolling purposes.

9. Calf Tats = FUCK YOU
Well, there's not much meat left on the bone of this guy, but..... Check

monosylab1k
12-29-2011, 08:48 PM
and you like Naruto.

I'm still winning.

Ghost_of_Gashir
12-29-2011, 08:58 PM
Fag that this shit was buried. :downspin:

Give it to him good, my nlgga! Right in the ass, then make him caress that nutsack gently! That faggot!

midnightpulp
12-29-2011, 10:49 PM
Midnightpulp's squad vs monofagopolis squad.

XVqy6sYKQB8&feature

You know you're a has been when you're using Koolaid_Man's shtick.

You done.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2011, 10:16 AM

this is a pretty blatant homosexual experience...to compare him to a wet dream is really unacceptable

Respect
12-30-2011, 01:39 PM
Cool, cool story brah.

I'm from Australia, and during the 2000 Olympic games, which were held in Sydney, I worked at the Sydney Superdome, where the basketball tournament was being played. I worked the night shift, restocking the food outlets. My supervisor was from the USA, and he helped organize for the players families to come over and helped organize their accommodation. So you can only imagine the shock I got when the team members (including Kevin Garnett, Vince Carter, Gary Payton, Tim Hardaway, Alonzo Mourning, Allan Houston and Antonio McDyess) came down after a game to personally chat with my supervisor, and then shoot a few hoops on the court, and have us join in.... I think I was in shock when it happened and took a while for me to get up and shoot around with them. Best day of my life, hands down!!!!!!!!

WeNeedLength
12-30-2011, 04:03 PM
So you live in a 3rd world country with tons of flies, and you work in a warehouse making slave wages. Pull the trigger already.

I hope you didn't just compare Syndey, Australia to a 3rd world country you dumbfuck.... :lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2011, 06:22 PM
As Jamstone as my witness... Luva invented the youtubes.

Midge is still trying in vain to start Laker on Laker crime...but I've already said Luva is El Presidente...:lol

DMC
12-30-2011, 06:33 PM
Midge is still trying in vain to start Laker on Laker crime...but I've already said Luva is El Presidente...:lol
Koolbreezey could be right.

ChumpDumper
12-30-2011, 06:53 PM
I could end the lol thread today, but why bother.How could you do that?

ElNono
12-30-2011, 06:55 PM
I could end the lol thread today, but why bother.

You sound bitter... and asian...

Respect
12-30-2011, 06:58 PM
So you live in a 3rd world country with tons of flies, and you work in a warehouse making slave wages. Pull the trigger already.

Ahaha, you doppy fuck. You think Australia is a 3rd world country.... And I'm the one who should pull the trigger??

Giuseppe
12-30-2011, 07:03 PM

They're always tryin', Kev.

But, we're three across:::Shoulder-to-Shoulder-to-Shoulder.

Spur_Fanatic
12-30-2011, 07:16 PM
So, according to OP

Anne Hathaway + Heidi Klum threesome < Randoph

Whoa... :O
That's as gay as Kool's jewelry.

WeNeedLength
12-30-2011, 08:18 PM

But, we're three front to back doing the elephant walk:::Butt-to-Dick-to-Butt-to-Dick.

fify

Giuseppe
12-30-2011, 08:32 PM

midnightpulp
12-30-2011, 08:50 PM

How 'bout them Browns!

daslicer
12-30-2011, 08:52 PM
I once played Damon Jones in gym several years ago in a game of 5 on 5. He was guarding me the 2 games I played against his team. The first game I drilled 7 3's on him but that was due to him leaving me open like I was Matt Bonner. His team lost that game but the next game he turned on the jets and went off he was unstoppable he looked like the second coming of Isiah Thomas out there. He shut me down completely in the rematch game I couldn't score at all.

Giuseppe
12-30-2011, 10:44 PM

midnightpulp
12-30-2011, 10:45 PM
How 'bout them Browns!

Giuseppe
12-30-2011, 10:46 PM

midnightpulp
12-30-2011, 10:46 PM

How 'bout them Browns!

Giuseppe
12-30-2011, 10:47 PM

ElNono
01-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Gay is gay... just saying.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/089/9/c/saskue_and_naruto_kiss_by_fallen_angle_95.jpg

ElNono
01-04-2012, 11:19 PM
^ Why don't you make me, stinky paki? :lol

ElNono
01-04-2012, 11:23 PM
after reading the chapter and analyzing the akatsuki leader's objectives, i gotta say i'm impressed by his business model. He's not just going to go out there and pwn everyone. He's actually going to gather allies, form armies, make money, and gradually build himself up into a viable business. Eventually, because he's got his little united nations of little ninja countries backing him, the akatsuki will end up on near equal footing with any of the five great ninja villages. Kinda like how bill gates built up microsoft from the ground up and turned it into a near super monopoly with ridiculous profit.

Meanwhile, orochimaru's chilling in caves still trying to keep up a facade of power although all he really has left is one bargaining chip(sasuke), a non-existant village, and ummm...kabuto. He had a business plan too...only it was a horrible failure because of fraud and mismanagement and ended up profiting him and him alone while leaving everyone else involved to suffer horribly when it failed. And even then, he ended up getting burned by his own short-sighted planning. Kinda like how enron was pretending all was well, while in reality, they were losing billions and their leaders were dumping its stock like crazy while encouraging employees not to panic because nothing was wrong at all. Orochimaru's ambition has little chance of being achieved, because he's got people on his ass already, little actual means to achieving it besides taking over sasuke(hey, even enron had a last grasp of possibly surviving before ultimately being shutdown)...but then what? He's still going to have people on his ass and it's just him and kabuto...and i suppose any sound that survived the invasion of konoha.

So what's my point?

Akatsuki can realistically achieve their goal because they seem to have sound strategy and a leader with a good head on their shoulders. I'm sure they'll build themselves up to the point where the goal is feasible and they're actually in high standing.

Meanwhile, i easily see orochimaru ending up like enron's ceo kenneth lay...

...dying alone on some mountain.

Sorry, if no one understands any of this crap. I just really liked that business model the al came up with.

:lmao

mavs>spurs
01-18-2012, 11:16 PM
anthony randolph is just wasted potential

monosylab1k
01-25-2012, 02:31 PM
:lol This is one of my top 5 favorite threads I've ever made. Why are you bumping this like I'm ashamed of it?

monosylab1k
01-25-2012, 02:48 PM
Then you should have no problem with me keeping it on front page.:rolleyes

go ahead, that was a fun night of basketball for me.

monosylab1k
01-25-2012, 02:49 PM
Here, I'll help you.

monosylab1k
01-25-2012, 03:00 PM
Rise!

mavs>spurs
01-26-2012, 04:02 PM
hey bro let's like go hunt down anthony randolph and see if he'll like, hoop with us

mavs>spurs
01-26-2012, 04:03 PM
whenever you walk in and say hey, remember me from that gym in frisco! he probably won't even think it's creepy if you just rationalize it by pretending we are there on business. tbh he probably won't even sense the sexual tension.

Buddy Mignon
09-03-2013, 12:16 AM
I'll watch Brokeback Mountain.

everyone's upcoming response: rofl yea right u watch brokeback for the butt sex.

This is just sad... LOL!!!

Vash StampedE
09-03-2013, 10:28 AM
^Productive day for you, eh?

Buddy Mignon
09-03-2013, 10:49 AM
^Productive day for you, eh?

I drove that nigga mad. Now I got you sniffing my fart trails.

ElNono
09-03-2013, 11:16 AM
^ Mono did the works on you... ethered you into irrelevance... :lmao

Buddy Mignon
09-03-2013, 11:18 AM
^ Mono did the works on you... ethered you into irrelevance... :lmao

It doesn't take away the fact that his wet dream involved a scrub ass dude he met. Just saying...

ElNono
09-03-2013, 11:24 AM
Only one of you ran away in absolute shame though. Just saying... :lol

Buddy Mignon
09-03-2013, 11:26 AM
Only one of you ran away in absolute shame though. Just saying... :lol

When did I run. I was still wrecking havoc on here. After mono's stunt came the EC and my pinkage.

ElNono
09-03-2013, 11:28 AM
When did I run. I was still wrecking havoc on here. After mono's stunt came the EC and my pinkage.

You disappeared like a faggot. :lmao

"wrecking havoc" like :cry Kori, the lol thread has run it's course. real talk :cry

Buddy Mignon
09-03-2013, 11:32 AM
You disappeared like a faggot. :lmao

"wrecking havoc" like :cry Kori, the lol thread has run it's course. real talk :cry

I never disappeared... I was silenced. Now I'm back... and guess who's trending again... lol.

ElNono
09-03-2013, 11:34 AM
I never disappeared... I was silenced. Now I'm back... and guess who's trending again... lol.

You ran away in shamePERIOD :lmao

MJ is trending.... you're getting shat on per par... crofl

Buddy Mignon
09-03-2013, 11:35 AM
You ran away in shamePERIOD :lmao

MJ is trending.... you're getting shat on per par... crofl

Let's not change the nature of this tread. Notice how many of you are completely ok with a married man having wet dreams about another man. Hmmm??? What gives.

Spursfan092120
09-03-2013, 11:36 AM
Let's not change the nature of this tread. Notice how many of you are completely ok with a married man having wet dreams about another man. Hmmm??? What gives.
http://i.imgur.com/nDUMS.jpg

ElNono
09-03-2013, 11:39 AM
http://i.imgur.com/nDUMS.jpg

:lol Naruto fellator

Buddy Mignon
09-03-2013, 11:40 AM
I'll be back to play with you guys tonight. Will yall be here?

ElNono
09-03-2013, 11:41 AM
About Ghost_of_Gashir
Biography
A bitter Asian male muddling his way through life. But damn if I don't look sexy doing it.
Ever bang an entire bachelorette party, baby?
Interests
Staring at you through your bedroom window. Don't worry, I don't take pictures.
Occupation
I work for the government. This is where you laugh.
Favorite Character(s)
Yondaime, Akatsuki, Naruto, Obito, Gaara
Favorite Episode/Chapter
Episode:
Chapter: 134

Spursfan092120
09-03-2013, 11:49 AM
The year of Sasuke was overexposure in favor of writing actual plot and making Naruto weak as hell after three years made no sense. Now this entire juubi fight is a rushed mess with absolutely no sense of tension or danger.

So much wasted potential.

Buddy Mignon
09-04-2013, 11:13 AM
Ok I'm back...

ElNono
09-04-2013, 11:29 AM
The year of Sasuke was overexposure in favor of writing actual plot and making Naruto weak as hell after three years made no sense. Now this entire juubi fight is a rushed mess with absolutely no sense of tension or danger.

So much wasted potential.

Leetonidas
09-04-2013, 11:36 AM
Buddy Mignon is like Eminem. You used to be relevant and controversial a long time ago but now no one gives a fuck about you and your tired schtick.

Buddy Mignon
09-04-2013, 01:22 PM
Buddy Mignon is like Eminem. You used to be relevant and controversial a long time ago but now no one gives a fuck about you and your tired schtick.

Who are you?

Buddy Mignon
09-04-2013, 01:22 PM

Who are you?

Spursfan092120
09-04-2013, 01:44 PM
I don't know..I kind of like Eminem...at least he has talent..and is entertaining.

Leetonidas
09-04-2013, 01:44 PM
not a naruto character apparently

Leetonidas
09-04-2013, 01:46 PM
I don't know..I kind of like Eminem...at least he has talent..and is entertaining.

tbh I really like Eminem from The Eminem Show and prior to that, everything after is just awful though. it's funny because of his line in The Way I Am about being a poppy sensation to get rotation at radio stations...that's exactly what he turned into. :lol lol Rhianna

AchillesHeel
09-04-2013, 02:06 PM
tbh I really like Eminem from The Eminem Show and prior to that, everything after is just awful though. it's funny because of his line in The Way I Am about being a poppy sensation to get rotation at radio stations...that's exactly what he turned into. :lol lol Rhianna

That's what happens when you're the highest selling rapper all-time and you got a lot of money...you stop giving a fuck

Kinda like MJ in the early 2000s, you know he's not as athletic nor is he as motivated being the GOAT but you know he can still put up 40 points when you dare him to.

Eminem is just doing his thing, some commercial records and concerts to make some extra cash off his past accomplishments.

Spursfan092120
09-04-2013, 02:14 PM
Well, that's what happens when you realize it's time to stop being a non-conformist because it's cool and start being a father. Dude has 2 little girls to look after, and he wants to make sure not only they, but their kids don't have to worry about an education. I think it's honorable, tbh.

Leetonidas
09-04-2013, 05:14 PM
he hasn't had to worry about that in a long time bro

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 10:45 AM
This clown is beyond gay. Get a load of this faggot.:lmao

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/monost/2011/04/05/monos-butler-vs-uconn-pre-game-extravaganza

Buddy Mignon
05-19-2015, 04:55 PM
Ok I'm back...