PDA

View Full Version : us mavs fans must all keep in mind...

stretch
04-28-2009, 10:44 PM
all thanks for this series belongs to Harris and Diop. without them, the Mavs would not have gotten past the spurs.

:toast to Devin Harris

:toast to Desagana Diop

:toast to the Dallas Mavericks

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2009, 10:45 PM
all thanks for this series belongs to Harris and Diop. without them, the Mavs would not have gotten past the spurs.

:toast to Devin Harris

:toast to Desagana Diop

:toast to the Dallas Mavericks

who will you thank when Denver beats them in 5?

Shank
04-28-2009, 10:48 PM
I'm going to remain humble for a while. I like what they're doing, but I also know of what they're capable of.

Rogue
04-28-2009, 10:49 PM
who will you thank when Denver beats them in 5?
We will thank the refs for enabling us to celebrate our qualification for WCF at home in game 6.

Ghazi
04-28-2009, 10:52 PM
It ain't over yet

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2009, 10:52 PM
I'm going to remain humble for a while. I like what they're doing, but I also know of what they're capable of.

Congrats to your boys...they looked dead in the water w/ 10 games left in the season, and look at them now. Mavs are playing with house money from here on out, so whether you lose against Denver or the Lakers, your season has been a success:toast

Amuseddaysleeper
04-28-2009, 10:53 PM
Ginobili helps the Mavs get past the Spurs again

stretch
04-28-2009, 11:13 PM
Mavs vs. Cavs Finals

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2009, 11:17 PM
Mavs vs. Cavs Finals

just b/c you beat the AARP crew doesn't mean you can hang with the big boys. I know you're excited to finally get out of the first round after that 3-year drought, but don't make asinine predictions like that unless you're willing to put money on it. And if you are, name your price

dirk4mvp
04-28-2009, 11:18 PM
just b/c you beat the AARP crew doesn't mean you can hang with the big boys. I know you're excited to finally get out of the first round after that 3-year drought, but don't make asinine predictions like that unless you're willing to put money on it. And if you are, name your price

Your trolling efforts are weak.

mavs>spurs2
04-28-2009, 11:21 PM

This motherfucker weaker than weak. GTFO and bring something back worthy of my response

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2009, 11:21 PM
Your trolling efforts are weak.

wtf does that even mean? Your fellow faggot ran his mouth and can't back it up with a bet...who's the weak one now?

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2009, 11:23 PM
This motherfucker weaker than weak. GTFO and bring something back worthy of my response

sit your ass down motherfucker, Dallas aint won shit...sound familiar?

dirk4mvp
04-28-2009, 11:24 PM
wtf does that even mean? Your fellow faggot ran his mouth and can't back it up with a bet...who's the weak one now?

You sound like a knockoff wannabe version of lakaluva.

mavs>spurs2
04-28-2009, 11:26 PM
sit your ass down motherfucker, Dallas aint won shit...sound familiar?

Sounds like we just kicked your ass and won the series. That's what we've won

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2009, 11:27 PM
You sound like a knockoff wannabe version of lakaluva.

and you Mavs fans sound like pre-teen girsl at a Britney Spears concert after this win...christ almighty you'd think Dallas won the title by reading all this bullshit

dirk4mvp
04-28-2009, 11:28 PM
and you Mavs fans sound like pre-teen girsl at a Britney Spears concert after this win...christ almighty you'd think Dallas won the title by reading all this bullshit

Not really. There's more spur fans starting threads giving the Mavs props than Mav fans creating threads.

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2009, 11:29 PM
Sounds like we just kicked your ass and won the series. That's what we've won

really? Since when has Dallas EVER beaten the Lakers?:lmao:lmao:lmao

I really hope you guys make it to the WCF, LA could use the rest:toast

mavs>spurs2
04-28-2009, 11:31 PM
really? Since when has Dallas EVER beaten the Lakers?:lmao:lmao:lmao

I really hope you guys make it to the WCF, LA could use the rest:toast

Your weak generic smack made me think you were another crying Spur fan

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2009, 11:31 PM
Not really. There's more spur fans starting threads giving the Mavs props than Mav fans creating threads.

Congrats as well, your boys played well

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2009, 11:34 PM
Your weak generic smack made me think you were another crying Spur fan

nice back-pedaling dumbass:toast

reading is fundamental.
I'm happy for the Mavericks, it was a big series for them. But you guys are cumming all over each other over a first-round series. At the end of the day that's all that it is...

mavs>spurs2
04-28-2009, 11:37 PM
nice back-pedaling dumbass:toast

reading is fundamental.
I'm happy for the Mavericks, it was a big series for them. But you guys are cumming all over each other over a first-round series. At the end of the day that's all that it is...

I haven't climaxed yet

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2009, 11:39 PM
I haven't climaxed yet

:lol touche, salesman

mystargtr34
04-29-2009, 07:39 AM
I realise its just trolling, but do Mav Fans realise a healthy Spurs team likely beats this Mavs team. Likely. The Mavs still match up well.

But with Devin Harris and Diop instead of Kidd, they still beat a full strength Spurs team.

No way Parker goes for 30 + against Devin plus a better shot blocker.

sribb43
04-29-2009, 07:46 AM
Don't forget about Avery Johnson :toast

pauls931
04-29-2009, 08:41 AM
You're going to be missing them a lot very soon... Kidd and terry are not spring chickens and JJ Barea is not a starting guard. Mavs are all fired up over defeating a depleted opponent.

jack sommerset
04-29-2009, 09:06 AM
Mavs have a good chance against the Nuggets. They lost 4 but 3 were within 3 and Mavericks missed Howard some of the season. With that said, something got into Howard this last month. He shows a few signs of the old choker,can't handle the ball but mostly he has come up big this last month. I can't remember the last time in a big game I even new Howard was on the court in the 4th quarter without fucking up.If that Howard shows up, Dallas in 6.