PDA

View Full Version : Random Venting Thread

cadillacduncan21
04-28-2009, 10:59 PM
Wtf pop why the hell wouldn't you start mason and why wouldn't he put gooden in the game. It's as if as if pop is not even trying to win any games. He's making them make stupid shots,he's not putting gooden in for offense and he finally puts hill in the dam game since game 2. I think pop has a brain tumor or something cause he is really making a lot of stupid shots and thanks to him we lost our first ever first round match in 10 years.............i dont think he is a bad coach but he is really making dumb decicions as a coach........thank you please if anyone else wanna vent and clear there minds plz do so

celldweller
04-28-2009, 11:01 PM
No Bonner in the 2nd half! FU Pop, to late to redeem yourself!!

Spursfan092120
04-28-2009, 11:01 PM
No Bonner in the 2nd half! FU Pop, to late to redeem yourself!!
I watched your sig for so long...just waiting...waiting for a flash...damnit...lol

Slydragon
04-28-2009, 11:02 PM
I will not vent here.

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1232548502_changing_clothes.gif

Dr. Gonzo
04-28-2009, 11:02 PM
If only he knew that putting Mason and Gooden in meant an automatic win.

Pablo Escobar
04-28-2009, 11:04 PM
fuck thats all i got left

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-28-2009, 11:10 PM
And Drew was pissed at the end of the game. Can't blame him.

You can already see it though - Gooden and Bowen will be the scapegoats for the great Gregg Popobitch. And we'll still have Finley and Bonner here in October :td

Supergirl
04-28-2009, 11:11 PM
I really thought Mason and Gooden would come through for us. Looks like they really are Hedo all over again - makes some impressive stat lines and then disappears.

Mason hit a lot of clutch shots in the regular season, but disappeared in the playoffs. Gooden had flashes of brilliance and then disappeared when it mattered most.

We had the talent on the roster this season, the talent just didn't show up. If we missed Manu, it wasn't his talent we missed, it was his drive to win and show up and the big times - our closer.

I'm not sure what we need next year. I think Mason, Gooden, and Hill could all be valuable pieces next season, and I hope Mahinmi and/or Splitter can join up for real, because we need another athletic big man to play with Tim.

Rasheed Wallace could be a decent addition, but he's aging too...

benefactor
04-28-2009, 11:11 PM
...it turned out about as good as we could expect. Lots of injuries, heavy reliance on players that unreliable, new players, young players and we still wound up a 3 seed with yet another 50 win season. There are a lot of teams at the bottom that would kill to be in our shoes right now.

We are out for '08-'09. We will be back.

:flag::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::flag:

Arrowch4
04-28-2009, 11:12 PM
got to trust a jayhawk. it is time for fin to go.

Mal
I guess he has reason...

Cya Gooden. Best of luck

TDomination
Bonner starting = reason for being in early hole that we were never able to get out of

Wouldn't have minded seeing Gooden in there.

Pablo Escobar
All things considered... we still lost FUCK

Supergirl
04-28-2009, 11:13 PM
that really is odd. wonder why he didn't play at all...well, other than the fact that he didn't play all that well against the Mavs the last 2 games.

fraga
Oh yeah...Bonner is an obvious starter on any team...it's not like we have Gooden or Thomas...

VaSpursFan
the was the worst coaching job i've ever seen pop do. i just don't know WTF he was thinking...

benefactor
04-28-2009, 11:14 PM
All things considered... we still lost FUCK
Spoiled Spurs Fan Forum.

ducks
04-28-2009, 11:15 PM
I think this first round exit light a fire under him,duncan,tp and manu:flag:

td is going to push for help this offseason
spurs will improve and win a title next year

SequSpur
you're a dumbfuck

Johnny RIngo

You can already see it though - Gooden and Bowen will be the scapegoats for the great Gregg Popobitch. And we'll still have Finley and Bonner here in October :td

This is the part that frightens me the most. I don't ever wanna see those two play in a Spurs uniform again.

ducks
04-28-2009, 11:19 PM
booner only 10 minutes tonight

Chomag
04-28-2009, 11:20 PM

My fear is that we will see Bowen and Gooden tearing us up on another team next year. While we will still have Finely and Bonner chugging along for us. :depressed

SenorSpur
04-28-2009, 11:23 PM

Can't understand why Pop didn't play Gooden. He had nothing else to lose. Gooden has a right to be pissed. This probably means that he wont be back. As an illustration of Pop's suspect talent evaluation abilities, he'll let Gooden fly, but bring back Bonner. Book it!

Spurs_down_3to1
04-28-2009, 11:25 PM
Wtf pop why the hell wouldn't you start mason and why wouldn't he put gooden in the game. It's as if as if pop is not even trying to win any games. He's making them make stupid shots,he's not putting gooden in for offense and he finally puts hill in the dam game since game 2. I think pop has a brain tumor or something cause he is really making a lot of stupid shots and thanks to him we lost our first ever first round match in 10 years.............i dont think he is a bad coach but he is really making dumb decicions as a coach........thank you please if anyone else wanna vent and clear there minds plz do so

Stop whining!:p:

mizalexandria
04-28-2009, 11:25 PM
Why are ppl going off on gooden...his role is not a huge one to the team but i feel like pops just didnt play him well. His addition was pretty useful at the end of the regular season and in the playoffs. But i feel like pops kinda messed up with when to play him.

celldweller
04-28-2009, 11:28 PM
Stop whining!:p:

STFU!!

Here's my last whine...

Spurs = :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Mavs= :lmao

Hemotivo
04-28-2009, 11:29 PM
I will not vent here.

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1232548502_changing_clothes.gif
http://www.teendreams.com/tgp/407/emma1/pics/1.jpg

ancestron
04-28-2009, 11:30 PM
Gooden is hurt, but no one is talking about it.
Did anyone else notice how fucking shitty the officiating was tonight?
I wish Pop would have gotten in the officials' faces and gotten ejected.
At least go out in style.
Ginobili is the glue that makes this team work.
Pop knew....
The complete Mavs team is better than this Ginobili-less Spurs team.

ploto
04-28-2009, 11:46 PM
This is the part that frightens me the most. I don't ever wanna see those two play in a Spurs uniform again.

Both are under contract