PDA

View Full Version : Not Your Ordinary Injured Team,we're The Spurs

MeAndBobThrowChairs
03-22-2005, 11:23 PM
Yall are sounding like Lakers fans, with your whining and thinking that we are done. We are not even close to done and this end of the season will turnout fine. We are the greatest fans in the NBA. We have more depth than anyone in the league, and because we lost an away game to the defending champs without our star(one of the all time greats) and because the next day we lose one tiresome game yall are acting like its over.

Spurs fans believe, because our team always does what nobody thinks they can. Last night I'm sure they were tired and extremely worked up about losing Tim, but I still think we'll finish this season with the best record in the west and on top our division. We're just beat up, but we dont have that hard of a schedule left and all the good teams we do play next are struggling right now.(Rockets,Sonics-both with bad last ten game records)

Our depth will step up and from now until the end I am sure Tony and Manu will step up also. Everyone in here knows Pop chewed them out last night, and when he motivates them they go on their hot streaks.

I still think we will win the NBA championship, we just have too much talent,depth and chemistry not to be champs. Spurs also play great when their fans who BELIEVE are behind them. BELIEVE!

We got this, every team stumbles. Its just we always come together and step up.

Come on Spurs Fans, hold the head up high.

And who ever says this is gonna be like 2000...nah. This is a better and totally different team. Sorry Admiral...its the truth(youre still my boy)

GO SPURS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ducks
03-22-2005, 11:27 PM
mb?

ducks
03-22-2005, 11:32 PM
LETS KILL THE PACERS :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

Hook Dem
03-22-2005, 11:40 PM
We gotta do what we gotta do with what we have. Let's do it!!!!!!!

boutons
03-22-2005, 11:43 PM
We get a break (boy, do we need one!), catching the Poohcers on the 2nd of B2B, they lost tonight.