Dr. Gonzo
04-29-2009, 12:09 AM
lol

Chris
04-29-2009, 12:11 AM
Good riddance to bad rubbish

DPG21920
04-29-2009, 12:11 AM
Hi Whott! Read my take in the "offseason moves thread" and tell me what you think.

alchemist
04-29-2009, 12:12 AM
they be back in June 2010 :toast :ihit :lobt2:

rayray2k8
Doubt they'll leave that easily.

mizalexandria
I didnt even know Spurs had bandwagon fans...

Marcus Bryant
If only. I recall when I'd give my left nut to see one Larry O'Brien trophy end up in SA.

mexicanjunior
04-29-2009, 12:13 AM
Awesome?

Rogue
04-29-2009, 12:14 AM
they be back in June 2010 :toast :ihit :lobt2:
They will be back before very long, the spurs still have 4 rings for those wagoners to erose. and those idiots still will persist "Tim is the best PF in NBA".

vander
04-29-2009, 12:15 AM
Blessings in disguise.

Anyway, adios, you know who you are.
because fans of winning are no fans at all right?

you must want us to lose every year so that we don't accumulate any bandwagon fans right?

sports teams only really exist for those fans who support them as losers right?

you're a total fucking idiot :toast

ElNono
04-29-2009, 12:16 AM

you must want us to lose every year so that we don't accumulate any bandwagon fans right?

sports teams only really exist for those fans who support then as losers right?

Don't let the door hit you on your way out... Good luck with the Lakers bandwagon :tu

DAF86
04-29-2009, 12:17 AM
I guess some Argies will have to wait 'till Manu retires to don't be considered bandwagoners

vander
04-29-2009, 12:17 AM
Don't let the door hit you on your way out... Good luck with the Lakers bandwagon :tu

:lol

baseline bum
04-29-2009, 12:19 AM
If only. I recall when I'd give my left nut to see one Larry O'Brien trophy end up in SA.

I still would.

marini martini
04-29-2009, 12:21 AM

sports teams only really exist for those fans who support them as losers right?

Cha chang, a$$ hole!!!

:toast

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2009, 12:23 AM
I guess some Argies will have to wait 'till Manu retires to don't be considered bandwagoners

the slovenian fans most of them have left already when beno and raslow were dealt away....

whottt

False, you can't do it even after Manu retires unless something drastic happens like Argentina gets an NBA Team. IF you do you weren't really a Spursfan, not in the true sense. Live and die and all that...even lose.

I mean yeah it's ok to follow another team but if you get any true sense of joy from them winning it's like cheating. It must have the dead hollow feel...or else you have failed your team.

Edit: Bitter satisfaction is ok, like if you root for a team you hate to lose and get enjoyment out of that...that's totally understandable. But it must be completely tainted with bitterness...

sabar
I never used my ignore list until this post-season. The amount of bandwagon fans was terrible.

DAF86
04-29-2009, 12:25 AM
False, you can't do it even after Manu retires unless something drastic happens like Argentina gets an NBA Team. IF you do you weren't really a Spursfan, not in the true sense. Live and die and all that...even lose.

I mean yeah it's ok to follow another team but if you get any true sense of joy from them winning it's like cheating. It must have the dead hollow feel...or else you have failed your team.

OK so I'll die a bandwagon Spurs fan.

DAF86
04-29-2009, 12:26 AM
the slovenian fans most of them have left already when beno and raslow were dealt away....

And most Argie fans will probably leave too when Manu is gone.

vander
04-29-2009, 12:27 AM
Cha chang, a$$ hole!!!

fans like you deserve to be fans of losing teams, it's what you really want, it's what makes you a better fan :lol

whottt
04-29-2009, 12:28 AM
Oh I get what you're saying...well, some anti-Rocket statements wouldn't hurt to prove your case. I'm not saying you have to do it, but if you aren't throwing a lot of hate around at teams(rivals) still playing this post season when you are still watching and that being the primary reason you are still watching, something is out of whack.

Dex
04-29-2009, 12:29 AM
http://files.citral.net/images/lolpics/gtfo_mario.gif

MaNuMaNiAc
04-29-2009, 12:30 AM
I'm curious as to who is supposedly a bandwagon fan here, according to whottt

whottt
04-29-2009, 12:32 AM

My words are intended for anyone that gets defensive over them...100%.

They know who they are.

Obstructed_View
04-29-2009, 12:39 AM

Basically anyone who posts in this thread in a defensive manner. If you're questioning Whottt, chances are he struck a nerve.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-29-2009, 12:41 AM
No names? come on man! where's the fun in that?

vander
04-29-2009, 12:45 AM
Basically anyone who posts in this thread in a defensive manner. If you're questioning Whottt, chances are he struck a nerve.

damn right he struck a nerve, he just took joy in the spurs losing, and took pride in taking joy in the spurs losing.

I'll always defend bandwagon fans, it is they who make the sports world go 'round. teams that don't go out and try to win it all don't deserve a rational fan's support.

fans who support losing deserve losing, I am ashamed to be a fan alongside people who think like the OP.

DAF86
04-29-2009, 12:50 AM

I became a Spurs fan in 98/99 (prior to the championship) because MJ retired and because I liked Sean Elliott, when he retired I remained a Spurs fan, then came Manu (yes, if Manu would have gotten to another team I'd be now probably cheering for that team) and now when Manu retires (or gets traded) I'd remain a Spurs fan because of this site and because I'm too old to keep switching teams. So there, I came clean, can somebody tell me if am I a bandwagon fan 'cause I really don't know.

P/S: Is really hard to don't get defensive for Argie posters when the tittle says "ADIOS" and Manu didn't play this series.

whottt
04-29-2009, 12:56 AM
damn right he struck a nerve, he just took joy in the spurs losing, and took pride in taking joy in the spurs losing.

I'll always defend bandwagon fans, it is they who make the sports world go 'round.
No they don't...they don't do shit really, except fuck up message boards. And make them stupider.

teams that don't go out and try to win it all don't deserve a rational fan's support.

What in THEEEfuck are you talking about?

fans who support losing deserve losing, I am ashamed to be a fan alongside people who think like the OP.

Good, because anyone that is as stupid as you are to arrive at that conclusion from my words...I do not want to approve of anything I say. By all means, be offended, idiot. Be as offended as it's possible for you to be.

I offend upon thee!!!

Offend!
Offend!
Offend!

whottt
04-29-2009, 01:00 AM
P/S: Is really hard to don't get defensive for Argie posters when the tittle says "ADIOS" and Manu didn't play this series.

Only if you're stupid...did you also get offended when Arnie said hasta la vista? I mean...hey, it's almost like saying adios. He must have been talking about Argentina...I mean why else would he say it?

Did you know the city of San Anonio was named specifically with Argies in mind? I mean hey...it says San Antiono, the conclusion is inescapable, I'm sure you'll agree.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-29-2009, 01:02 AM
How dare you, whottt!

EricB
Vander trying to defend bandwagon fans is laughable.

phyzik
Just look at the words beneath my user name and you will know where I stand. Good ridance.

Not to bring up a very old subject but Tpark (EricB) you have no room to talk.

just ribbing you, couldnt resist. :lol

vander
04-29-2009, 01:07 AM
No they don't...they don't do shit really, except fuck up message boards. And make them stupider.
how about providing financial incentive for winning? winning only brings in more money because of the bandwagon fans, and the bandwagon nature in all the rest of the rational fans, and what do bandwagon fans post that makes a message board stupider than it already is? its the homers that have a never-ending supply if irrational and ignorant posts

are you talking about?

What in THEEEfuck part of that do you not understand?

Good, because anyone that is as stupid as you are to arrive at that conclusion from my words...I do not want to approve of anything I say. By all means, be offended, idiot. Be as offended as it's possible for you to be.

I offend upon thee!!!

Offend!
Offend!
Offend!

who's offended? I said ashamed, tool, enjoy your loss

DAF86
04-29-2009, 01:07 AM
Only if you're stupid...did you also get offended when Arnie said hasta la vista? I mean...hey, it's almost like saying adios. He must have been talking about Argentina...I mean why else would he say it?

Did you know the city of San Anonio was named specifically with Argies in mind? I mean hey...it says San Antiono, the conclusion is inescapable, I'm sure you'll agree.

Well, my bad. I took it that way, I'm glad you didn't mean it that way.

whottt
04-29-2009, 01:14 AM
how about providing financial incentive for winning? winning only brings in more money because of the bandwagon fans, and the bandwagon nature in all the rest of the rational fans, and what do bandwagon fans post that makes a message board stupider than it already is? its the homers that have a never-ending supply if irrational and ignorant postsWhat in THEEEfuck part of that do you not understand?

What an incredible lump of stupidity that was just to dumped out...and it further proves how bandwagoners make things stupider.

Any real fan would know that largescale fan support of the team actually hurts the teams competitiveness...because any real fan would know our owner isn't going to use those profits to field a winner, and in fact, will believe because of those profits that winning isn't an absolute essential.

So the stupidity is all yours, becuase you are ignorant of the type owner that the Spurs have, and fail to see how bandwagon fan not only does not help the Spurs, but in fact hurts them by reducing ownership incentive to produce titles to be profitable...

Because you are ignorant of this, you engaged in futher ignorance in this thread...

It's called compound ignorance...and while you are obviously a master of it, the very fact that you are requires it be stated in bold letters!

who's offended? I said ashamed, tool, enjoy your loss

Ashamed is great.

Ashamed.
Offended.
Stupid.

Looks like the idiot trifecta to me...

Offend Offend!
Offend Offend!

Obstructed_View
04-29-2009, 01:15 AM
People that claim that they're somehow a "better" fan than anyone else for any reason is a dumbfuck, and anyone that allows themselves to feel insulted when someone tries to pump up their superior fandom by belittling others is a bigger dumbfuck.

Nobody fills out an application to root for a team, so having to recite your resume to a total stranger is, in the words of Tim Duncan, "retarded".

timtonymanu
04-29-2009, 01:16 AM
GO SPURS GO!!!

just like that lady quoted in the 05 Spurs dvd : Win or lose, I love them!

It sucks to know that our odd year championship streak ended, but at the end of the day the Spurs are the best.

vander
04-29-2009, 01:20 AM
What an incredible lump of stupidity that was just to dumped out...and it further proves how bandwagoners make things stupider.

Any real fan would know that largescale fan support of the team actually hurts the teams competitiveness...because any real fan would know our owner isn't going to use those profits to field a winner, and in fact, will believe because of those profits that winning isn't an absolute essential.

So the stupidity is all yours, becuase you are ignorant of the type owner that the Spurs have, and fail to see how bandwagon fan not only does not help the Spurs, but in fact hurts them by reducing ownership incentive to produce titles to be profitable...

Because you are ignorant of this, you engaged in futher ignorance in this thread...

It's called compound ignorance...and while you are obviously a master of it, the very fact that you are requires it be stated in bold letters!

Ashamed is great.

Ashamed.
Offended.
Stupid.

Looks like the idiot trifecta to me...

Offend Offend!
Offend Offend!

:lmao:lmao:lmao OMFG that was great, you are beyond help my friend

DAF86
04-29-2009, 01:20 AM
People that claim that they're somehow a "better" fan than anyone else for any reason is a dumbfuck, and anyone that allows themselves to feel insulted when someone tries to pump up their superior fandom by belittling others is a bigger dumbfuck.

Nobody fills out an application to root for a team, so having to recite your resume to a total stranger is, in the words of Tim Duncan, "retarded".

Acording to you. if I want to recite my resume to a total stranger, argue about the off season moves or just insult Mavs fans is none of your bussiness.

Obstructed_View
04-29-2009, 01:25 AM
Acording to you. if I want to recite my resume to a total stranger, argue about the off season moves or just insult Mavs fans is none of your bussiness.

Then it's none of your business if I call you a dumbfuck. Have fun with whottt, bandwaggoner. :lol

DAF86
04-29-2009, 01:29 AM
Then it's none of your business if I call you a dumbfuck. Have fun with whottt, bandwaggoner. :lol

I will. :toast

ShoogarBear
04-29-2009, 05:16 AM
Let's go Knicks!

Eh.

rayray2k8
04-29-2009, 05:26 PM
The people who are saying that the spurs fans run is over are the band wagoners in my opinion.
I am finally seeing the true colors of some spurs fans. It's despicable.
Here's 1 example.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3348237&posted=1#post3348237

Bukefal
04-29-2009, 06:01 PM
:lmao :toast

NRHector
04-29-2009, 07:02 PM
GO SPURS GO!!!

just like that lady quoted in the 05 Spurs dvd : Win or lose, I love them!

It sucks to know that our odd year championship streak ended, but at the end of the day the Spurs are the best.Hey we could start an even year championship:flag:

Brazil
04-29-2009, 07:13 PM
The people who are saying that the spurs fans run is over are the band wagoners in my opinion.
I am finally seeing the true colors of some spurs fans. It's despicable.
Here's 1 example.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3348237&posted=1#post3348237