PDA

View Full Version : question for the mavs fans?...

sachick210
04-29-2009, 12:16 AM
why is it that us spurs fans congrat you guys and give you the respect you deserve but yet there are some of you who still decide to talk s**t?

just a question...

Mavzy45
04-29-2009, 12:20 AM
Probably part of the rivalry...then again some fans are just asses....on both sides. Most true Mavs fans respect the Spurs for what they are...A GREAT TEAM...that's why it is special to win a series like this. But come on...we all gotta talk a little smack during the season. :lol

sachick210
04-29-2009, 12:26 AM
4 rings faggot!

nice...yet its spurs fans like you who make the mavs fans talk their s**t because you dont know how to have some class...

timtonymanu
04-29-2009, 01:10 AM
4 rings faggot!

as a Spurs fan, i really get tired of fans using this in arguments. it gets annoying.

DubMcDub
04-29-2009, 01:11 AM
why is it that us spurs fans congrat you guys and give you the respect you deserve but yet there are some of you who still decide to talk s**t?

just a question...

Because some Mavs fans are tools. Believe it or not, some Spurs fans are tools too.

Seriously--who cares? Every team has some great fans, and every team has some dick fans. We're not all that different.

tim_duncan_fan
04-29-2009, 01:16 AM
Let them talk shit. They beat up on the worst Tim Duncan team ever...with Tim Duncan slightly weakened at that.

Let them gloat over their great accomplishment.

They got out of the first round. They don't expect to get past the second.

This after all, was their championship. Let them enjoy it.

Spurs= 2009-2010 NBA Champs

sachick210
04-29-2009, 01:17 AM
Because some Mavs fans are tools. Believe it or not, some Spurs fans are tools too.

Seriously--who cares? Every team has some great fans, and every team has some dick fans. We're not all that different.

I dont disagree with you there. I have seen so many spurs fans that cant take the fact that the spurs lost and they start talking their crap. Mavs are a good team I will admit it and I think IF there wasnt so much of a rival between the fans I think a lot of spurs fans would be rooting for the mavs instead of the cavs to win the nba finals

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2009, 01:22 AM
sportsmanship what!/

werewolf
04-29-2009, 02:19 AM
It hurts when the team you invest so much time and passion into loses. Believe me, I know more about this then you guys. The Spurs have nothing to be ashamed of. They just caught a hot team at the wrong time. It happens. They'll be fine.