PDA

View Full Version : I, BUMP, have decided to turn over a new leaf

BUMP.
04-29-2009, 02:29 AM
After this series with the Spurs and most of the Spurs fans engaging in class and dignity....

I though to myself.....

Why can't I just be like that?
Why do I have to make an ass of myself all the time?
Why do I have to troll the Spurs forum nonstop trying to anger innocent posters?

There is no good answer to the last two. So I have decided to turn over a new leaf.

No Longer will I be bullying random posters trying to get them to make a fool out of themselves.

No longer will I trash the Spurs forum with 1 post trolls and random garbage but instead engage in refreshing basketball talk that is fun and healthy for everyone involved.

I will keep my trolls to a limit in the NBA Forum and only will bring them out with good-hearted laughs with everybody.

I ask you mods, to unchain this bond of slavery, cast away these irons of doubt off of me, unpink me please

For I am tired of being unable to start threads, look at anyone's profile, send PMs, and whatever punishments come along with being pinked.

I am a new man this day, no longer will I be filled with ignorance and douchebaggery but will fill this forum with wisdom and insight while picking my spots strategically to avoid any conflict.

Kori, timvp please here my plea

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Xylus
04-29-2009, 02:31 AM
Is BUMP. one of BUMP's imposters?

La Peace
04-29-2009, 02:31 AM
hear*

dallasmavsnfuego214
04-29-2009, 07:29 PM
:lol

DrHouse
04-29-2009, 07:30 PM
Mav fans probably need to banned from here until the playoffs are over or their team gets bounced. They are out of control.

dirk4mvp
04-29-2009, 07:41 PM

Kinda but kinda not.

Xylus
04-29-2009, 07:45 PM
Kinda but kinda not.

I think I understand:

dirk4mvp is one of BUMP's trolls, and BUMP. is one of dirk4mvp's imposters...

Xylus
04-29-2009, 07:46 PM
Wouldn't that be crazy though if Mono, DOK, SpursDynasty, and DrHouse were all the same poster?

Steve Kerr
04-29-2009, 07:52 PM
Wouldn't that be crazy though if Mono, DOK, SpursDynasty, and DrHouse were all the same poster?

Fuck Mono and DOK. If most Suns fans were like them I'd actually have to worry about the Suns winning a title, all I have to do now is build a good regular season team and make sure Nash's clitoris is getting tickled and the fans stay happy.

lurker
04-29-2009, 08:14 PM
BUMP can't start threads on his BUMP screen name.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-29-2009, 08:15 PM
BUMP can't start threads on his BUMP screen name.

Why does that matter? This isn't his BUMP screen name that started the thread.

21_Blessings
04-29-2009, 10:46 PM
Mav fans probably need to banned from here until the playoffs are over or their team gets bounced. They are out of control.

It's funny how they're so excited about their inevitable 2nd round exit

timvp
04-30-2009, 11:50 AM
Okay, BUMP, you have been released from jail. Although you voluntarily went into jail in the first place. Maybe you had a soap dropping fetish but whatever, you are a free man.

But for punishment you have to be a Nugget Fan for 24 hours.

kamikazi_player
04-30-2009, 11:58 AM
I give him 2 hours.

Lakers999
04-30-2009, 12:20 PM
the nuggets will take a dump on bump....

Morg1411
04-30-2009, 12:48 PM
Okay, BUMP, you have been released from jail. Although you voluntarily went into jail in the first place. Maybe you had a soap dropping fetish but whatever, you are a free man.

But for punishment you have to be a Nugget Fan for 24 hours.