PDA

View Full Version : Observation of Barkley's Comments on TNT

Gervin44Silas13
04-29-2009, 09:12 AM
Barkley said it best.... last night we have a team....that won over 50 games without the big three..he claims that Tim is getting old with all the wear and tear....year in and year out....
Our bench really killed us, and yes we had a old bench as Barkley said...Hill and Mason will stay... but we do need shooters that can shoot off the dribble...if Mason can create his shot he will be a beast.
If we can throw in some young players...add Sheed Wallace
Get rid of Matt "Miranda sex in the city "Bonner and get rid off U-choke-a,
we will still be in contention....
I dissagree with him on his Tim take..... I think we got at least 2 to 3 shots at the title.

To me it seems Chuck is not counting the Spurs out.

ElNono
04-29-2009, 09:14 AM
Barkley said it best.... last night we have a team....that won over 50 games without the big three..he claims that Tim is getting old with all the wear and tear....yaer in and year out....
Our bench really killed us, and yes we had a old bench as Barkley said...Hill and Mason will stay... but we do need shooters that can shoot off the dribble...if Mason can create his shot he will be a beast.
If we can throw in some young players...add Sheed Wallace
G
et rid of Matt "Miranda sex in the city "Bonner and get rid off U-choke-a,
we will still be in contention....
I dissagree with him on his Tim take..... I think we got at least 2 to 3 shots at the title.

To me it seems Chuck is not counting the Spurs out.

Tim needs help. It's evident he can't guard the paint all on his own for 48 minutes. As much as we miss the Admiral, we also miss Horry's rebounding, occasional shot blocking, and overall basketball IQ in the paint area also.
We just basically need to pair Timmy with a better guy inside.