PDA

View Full Version : Mason, Bonner, Manu, Hill, Bowen, Tony, Timmy, MAVS

antgomez2009
04-29-2009, 10:28 AM
--Ok, is it me or did Mason and Bonner shrivel up into a little shrimp. I knew before the playoffs and it showed through out the season, that we definitely needed these two guys to show up and be a factor to this team. So, they never had a real playoff experience! George Hill **was** a Rookie and showed more mental toughness then the two guys i just mentioned. I mean, Mason and Bonner were letting it fly in the regular season, but were afraid to let it go during the playoffs. Hats off to The Dallas Mavericks, but Mason and Bonner didnt have a 3pt % to show for, and when the Mavericks non shooters out shoot our shooters, thats pretty sad.

--George Hill showed hart, mental and physical toughness and above all, patience. Pop went to him in Game 4, Hill played exceptionally well, and got enough respect to play in game 5, which he also played good in. I hope he stays a Spur for a long time. Great Potential!!1

--Manu, well it showed how much we needed that extra guy to help Tony and Timmy!! get well soon! No doubt in my mind with a Healty Manu, and team, that they become a Championship contender Once again.

-- Bowen, a dam good professional. I love his defense, his passion to the game and his heart for the team!

--Tony - Has flourished as one of the great PG of this era. He really showed his love for the game and team. Will continue to get better, (yikes) and will be the face of this Franchise after Timmy.

--Timmy- Cant say enough about this guy, a Legend, Future HOF, Best PF of all time, and a Champ! Still has fire and will accomplish his goal of at least grabbing one more title before he ends his career. Timmy did not give up, and it showed in the 4th quarter , hitting most or all his shots! Tim Ducan, has :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt: championship titles. Looking for :lobt2:more! and will prove it next Year!!

MAVS- Good luck in ROUND 2 -- Ya'll had a great series -- will meet Ya'll next year 4 Times-- Be Ready, cause i Know the Spurs will!!!...

:flag: SPURS :flag: Not over till Tim Duncan says SO!!!!