PDA

View Full Version : Another reason to hate garnett

sook
04-29-2009, 11:55 AM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/photo/2009-04/46593025.jpg

What a sad sad sad piece of crap. Don't talk shit especially when you're not even playing.

JamStone
04-29-2009, 11:58 AM
Lol, the guy seriously is a douchebag.

But in a way, I hate him less, because he truly must not realize how much of a douche he is if he still acts this way despite being sidelined and not playing. There's no way he realizes how much of a punk bitch he is. Got to feel sorry for him. It really is sad. He used to be one of my favorite players. What an ass.

sribb43
04-29-2009, 11:59 AM
Where is Anthony Peeler when you need him?

sook
04-29-2009, 12:00 PM
Where is Anthony Peeler when you need him?

who is she?

IronMexican

But in a way, I hate him less, because he truly must not realize how much of a douche he is if he still acts this way despite being sidelined and not playing. There's no way he realizes how much of a punk bitch he is. Got to feel sorry for him. It really is sad. He used to be one of my favorite players. What an ass.

Even some of the last KG fans are starting to hate him. You were probably the last guy who liked KG on this forum. And maybe that Timberwolve fan that turned into a Spur fan.

sook

lol funny way of seeing it :lol

JamStone
04-29-2009, 12:16 PM
Even some of the last KG fans are starting to hate him. You were probably the last guy who liked KG on this forum. And maybe that Timberwolve fan that turned into a Spur fan.

Man I've seriously tried to give him the benefit of the doubt for so long. He's pretty much indefensible at this point. I still love Minnesota Timberwolves KG. But I don't know how any non-Celtics fan can be a KG apologist now. He needs to be punched in the face fareal.

Chris Fall
04-29-2009, 12:18 PM
Sons there's nothing wrong with how KG acts. He's a competitor. That's just passion and intensity. I bet you he'd punch a guy in the balls if it meant winning the game. Yall need to fall in line and get with the program.

JoeTait75
04-29-2009, 12:20 PM

KG talking shit to a smaller player. Shocking.

When Pachulia went after him last year, he retreated so fast he might as well have been equipped with backup lights.

But again, if you want to shut him up, beat him.

lurker
04-29-2009, 12:20 PM
I want someone to just knock his ass out next time he makes that stupid duck face.

La Peace
04-29-2009, 12:21 PM
Has this man always been this way? I used to love this guy, I felt for him when he was balling his eyes out on TV.

Is it just now, after he has won a championship, that acts this way? Or has this one of those things that has always been going on but never had enough exposure for people to take notice?

JamStone
04-29-2009, 12:23 PM
I want someone to just knock his ass out next time he makes that stupid duck face.

Insert Aaron Gray in the final seconds of game 6. I don't even care what the score is. Tell him to get on the court, walk straight to KG, and punch him in the face. I think that would be best for all parties involved.

iilluzioN
04-29-2009, 12:24 PM
hmmmm.....

:(

icem
04-29-2009, 12:26 PM
what is the big deal ? ben gordon has been taunting the celtic bench when he hits shots.

also, KG is a future hall of famer, not some guy who is in a suit because he did not make the playoff roster.

you hate him now because hes a champion, plain and simple. when you're on top that is when the real hate starts.

anonoftheinternets
04-29-2009, 12:30 PM
Or has this one of those things that has always been going on but never had enough exposure for people to take notice?

^ this ... duncan fans always knew the truth about KG ....:wakeup ever since his punk bitch team played the spurs ...

IronMexican
04-29-2009, 12:30 PM
On Ben Gordon: Does anyone else laugh when he does his little 3 point thing? He puts his hand over his eye, like i don't know.

1Parker1
04-29-2009, 12:43 PM
I cannot stand those images TNT or ESPN always show of KG on the sides making those scrunched up, tough man faces. It gets me soooo angry! There's a fine line between being competitive and showing emotion and heart...and just being a plain ol a$$

baseline bum
04-29-2009, 01:02 PM
KG's become such an ass that I would have rooted for LA over Boston in a Finals rematch if he was playing.

JamStone
04-29-2009, 01:08 PM
you hate him now because hes a champion, plain and simple. when you're on top that is when the real hate starts.

I didn't/don't hate Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, or Tony Parker because they were/are champions. And, while I hated on Michael Jordan as a champion, it wasn't because of the way he acted. This is a different type of hate.

I used to be a big fan of KG so that should tell you something. It's not simply because KG is a champion. It's because he's such a punk ass bitch as a champion. His humility is gone. His reverence for the game has turned into lame toughguy tactics. It's not because he's a champion. It's because he's a champion that acts like a fucking douchebag.

Red Hawk #21
04-29-2009, 01:12 PM
I hate KG. And I hate the Boston Celtics.

baseline bum
04-29-2009, 01:16 PM
I didn't/don't hate Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, or Tony Parker because they were/are champions. And, while I hated on Michael Jordan as a champion, it wasn't because of the way he acted. This is a different type of hate.

I used to be a big fan of KG so that should tell you something. It's not simply because KG is a champion. It's because he's such a punk ass bitch as a champion. His humility is gone. His reverence for the game has turned into lame toughguy tactics. It's not because he's a champion. It's because he's a champion that acts like a fucking douchebag.

+1

I don't even hate Kobe, even though he has ended the Spurs season 4 times. Kobe will occasionally do shit to show the other team up in the moment, but Garnett has taken it to a whole other level.

sook
04-29-2009, 01:18 PM
I hope i never have to see that snarl ever again.

IronMexican
04-29-2009, 01:18 PM
KG is that fag you hate on every other team. But you'd still love him in your team. The Lakers would never blow a 20 point lead with him in the game. He'd have Sasha pissing his pants.

JamStone
04-29-2009, 01:33 PM
KG is that fag you hate on every other team. But you'd still love him in your team. The Lakers would never blow a 20 point lead with him in the game. He'd have Sasha pissing his pants.

I don't think many people question his value or even his greatness as a player. Even if you want to criticize him about not being clutch, you would still have to admit he's a great player in general. The hate on KG is more about him as a person at this point. He's taken being a jack ass to the absolute extreme. Sure, I'd still take a healthy KG on my team. But, even if he were on my team, I'd still hate the way he acts and as a fan would even be embarrassed by it.

Gino
04-29-2009, 01:41 PM
Garnett is a warrior, plain and simple. One of the most fierce competitors this game has ever seen.

All this hate is just petty.

Red Hawk #21
04-29-2009, 01:46 PM
Garnett is a Fag, plain and simple. One of the pussiest competitors this game has ever seen.

All this hate is very understable.

Correcto, Senor Gino :toast

baseline bum
04-29-2009, 01:46 PM
Garnett is a warrior, plain and simple. One of the most fierce competitors this game has ever seen.

I hope Gordon hits the game-winner in Boston in game 7 and then gets on all fours and starts barking at Garnett.

pauls931
04-29-2009, 01:48 PM
That picture can't seriously be real... If so there has to be a second picture with gordon knocking out Kevin's teeth.

baseline bum
Garnett is a Fag, plain and simple. One of the pussiest competitors this game has ever seen.

All this hate is very understable.

LMAO. Garnett is fine with talking shit when he's winning, but he was too much of a pussy to be out there on the bench in game 1 when Chicago was taking it to them? :lol

Fpoonsie

And trash-talking a player when you haven't even played a minute of the series ISN'T? :rolleyes

Garnett is an amazing talent, but his attitude just sucks.

baseline bum
04-29-2009, 01:50 PM
That picture can't seriously be real... If so there has to be a second picture with gordon knocking out Kevin's teeth.

:lol

Nah, it's not Photoshopped; can't see the Chicago Tribune destroying their rep over an NBA game.

pauls931
04-29-2009, 01:52 PM
:lol

Nah, it's not Photoshopped; can't see the Chicago Tribune destroying their rep over an NBA game.

What a douche bag, he knows he's out and can harass Gordon knowing if Gordon does anything, he could be suspended.

lurker
04-29-2009, 02:04 PM
I think he thought about it. :lol

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/15/fullj.97b81248febfa2b315e84f5c6e60eebd/97b81248febfa2b315e84f5c6e60eebd-getty-86012980jg013_bulls_celtics.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/7b/fullj.1dc4b4656012a497e1a1c9b6c669d998/1dc4b4656012a497e1a1c9b6c669d998-getty-86012980jg007_bulls_celtics.jpg

Gino
04-29-2009, 02:05 PM
I hope Gordon hits the game-winner in Boston in game 7 and then gets on all fours and starts barking at Garnett.

:lmao

I think I would take a Celtics' loss just to see that happen.

We already have enough championships.

IronMexican
04-29-2009, 02:13 PM
Oh hey, the Celtics have 17 championships, but only one that I was alive for

Morg1411
04-29-2009, 02:15 PM
I don't think many people question his value or even his greatness as a player. Even if you want to criticize him about not being clutch, you would still have to admit he's a great player in general. The hate on KG is more about him as a person at this point. He's taken being a jack ass to the absolute extreme. Sure, I'd still take a healthy KG on my team. But, even if he were on my team, I'd still hate the way he acts and as a fan would even be embarrassed by it.

:toast

I love KGs play. I hate his bullshit attitude. He embodies and typifies a great deal of what there is to hate about NBA players.

sook
04-29-2009, 02:39 PM
i hope everone likes the gif in my sig :lol

pauls931
04-29-2009, 02:47 PM

Dude, that's Bubba from Forrest Gump, we're talking about KG here.

http://www.ruidodigital.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/bubba.jpg

lefty
04-29-2009, 03:43 PM
http://www.sportsofboston.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/051208_lebron.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/garnetttribute2/siteimages/KG-0304MAY16-ROUND2GAME6-3Q-TRADEELBOWSWITHPEELER.jpg

http://images.usatoday.com/sports/nba/_photos/2004-05-17-inside-peeler.jpg

http://images.dailyradar.com/media/uploads/ballhype/story_large/2009/01/01/kgprofilethumbnail.jpg

Xylus
04-29-2009, 03:45 PM
I would LOOOOOOOVE to have Garnett on my team. I don't care if he's a douche or not, that guy is a great player.

Garnett and Shaq as my frontline? I'd fuck an anthill to see that happen.

Gino
04-29-2009, 03:47 PM
I would LOOOOOOOVE to have Garnett on my team. I don't care if he's a douche or not, that guy is a great player.

Garnett and Shaq as my frontline? I'd fuck an anthill to see that happen.

:toast

LnGrrrR
04-29-2009, 03:47 PM
I'm a Celtics homer, and I can't defend his actions.

But man, look at Scalabrine in that picture! Is he a beast or what? :D

lefty
04-29-2009, 03:53 PM
I'm a Celtics homer, and I can't defend his actions.

But man, look at Scalabrine in that picture! Is he a beast or what? :D

Actually, that's Scalabrine's mom

Spur-Addict
04-29-2009, 04:05 PM
Funny thing is that Gordon doesn't even care.

bostonguy
04-29-2009, 04:33 PM
It is sad and pathetic KG is STILL doing this even while sitting on the bench. At first I didnt care but now this is getting annoying.

La Peace
04-29-2009, 04:54 PM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f19/DreamYaotmac5/kgfunnypic-1.gif

hhml
04-29-2009, 05:20 PM
Lmao at the sig. I can't help but crack up whenever I see him with that monkey face.

No one is questioning KG as a player and how valuable he is to a team. Anyone/team would to have him playing for them. That's not the issue though. This Celtic team are full of douches, with KG being the leader. It's like KG goes out of his way to be a douche whenever the opportunity presents itself. I used to like him when he was playing for MN. I thought he was full of class and felt for him when he lost in the playoffs.

Now I have nothing but hate for him.

LEONARD
04-29-2009, 05:57 PM
I'm so tired of seeing him make that stupid face on the sideline...

Kamnik
04-29-2009, 06:16 PM
He is beyond from being a douchebag!

I have been saying this for years!

I will never ever forget how some people tried ton defend his sorry ass for that Rick Rickert incident! Sad shit!

Armando
04-29-2009, 07:24 PM

When Pachulia went after him last year, he retreated so fast he might as well have been equipped with backup lights.

Gordon is small but dude has some big arms. He can likely take KG in a fight. :lol

mindcrime
04-29-2009, 07:37 PM
Lmao at the sig. I can't help but crack up whenever I see him with that monkey face.

No one is questioning KG as a player and how valuable he is to a team. Anyone/team would to have him playing for them. That's not the issue though. This Celtic team are full of douches, with KG being the leader. It's like KG goes out of his way to be a douche whenever the opportunity presents itself. I used to like him when he was playing for MN. I thought he was full of class and felt for him when he lost in the playoffs.

Now I have nothing but hate for him.

Are you for real? I understand about KG but nobody else on the Celtics is any more of a douche than your Kobe or Sasha Vujabitch.

jacobdrj
04-29-2009, 07:40 PM
My respect for KG is falling every day...
So sad. Much the same way my respect for Amare evaporated.

Armando
04-29-2009, 07:41 PM
Still I would not mind having KG on my team douche or not.

jacobdrj
04-29-2009, 07:42 PM
Agreed.

Armando
04-29-2009, 07:42 PM

That would be great :lol

TwinTowers
04-29-2009, 09:17 PM
I know hes competitive, but right now he's crossing the line... He went from crying on national TV back when he was at Twolve, to being a total dickhead because he got one title... I can't imagine what a douche he would be if he had more than one ring

blink
04-29-2009, 09:22 PM
garnett was always a little bia, its just now ppl pay more attention to his dog like behavior

hhml
04-29-2009, 09:58 PM
Are you for real? I understand about KG but nobody else on the Celtics is any more of a douche than your Kobe or Sasha Vujabitch.

Kobe may be one of the biggest douche in the National Basketball Association, but that doesn't change the fact this Celtic team are full of douches.

nhan
04-29-2009, 10:30 PM
I don't see how any one can defend his attitude. Sure, he's a great player. That doesnt mean he can do whatever he wants. I want somebody to just deck him in the face the way Anthony Peeler did. In fact, better yet, go on all fours and start taunting Garnett after a timeout and see what the league does. If they fine him, its just living proof that the league loves Garnett.

Strike
04-29-2009, 10:34 PM
Man I've seriously tried to give him the benefit of the doubt for so long. He's pretty much indefensible at this point. I still love Minnesota Timberwolves KG. But I don't know how any non-Celtics fan can be a KG apologist now. He needs to be punched in the face fareal.

Someone needs to take your Bruce Lee gif and adjust it so the other dude is Garnett getting hit.

Strike
04-29-2009, 10:36 PM
^ this ... duncan fans always knew the truth about KG ....:wakeup ever since his punk bitch team played the spurs ...

He became a douche with his "shock the world" comment in '99.

tomtom
04-29-2009, 11:09 PM
dear god i hate that expression on his face whenever pierce scored.

E20
04-29-2009, 11:10 PM
Anything is possible. I wonder how much Adidas payed him to sneak that in there?

Obstructed_View
04-29-2009, 11:11 PM
Gordon's too busy showing up in the fourth quarter to care what KG thinks...

Capt Bringdown
04-29-2009, 11:19 PM
Usually this kind of clowning is reserved for benchwarmers. Remember M.L. Carr? He used to get T's galore for talking shite from the bench.

TDomination
04-29-2009, 11:37 PM
imagine his face getting stuck like that, with his lip sticking out. ugly

TheMACHINE
04-30-2009, 01:38 AM
Anything is possible. I wonder how much Adidas payed him to sneak that in there?

Why would they pay KG when the slogan for Adidas is "Impossible is Nothing".

Jacob1983
04-30-2009, 02:54 AM
KG thinks he's all that cause he has a ring but he should keep in mind that he could never win a championship by himself. He might want to remember that every time he talks shit to opposing players especially shorter opposing players.

Kevin Garnett
04-30-2009, 09:30 AM

Motherfucker, I got a ring! Damn motherfuckin right I'm a fuckin competitor! Motherfuck the haters!!!

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!

stretch
04-30-2009, 09:35 AM
garnett is a pussy

LMAO 4th quarters

E20
04-30-2009, 10:22 AM
Why would they pay KG when the slogan for Adidas is "Impossible is Nothing".

I don't know. It sounded like Garnett wanted to say something and he coulnd't think of anything so he used something similar to his adidas tranining camp slogans.

All in all it was fuckign stupid/cheesy and he made an ass out of himself over winning an nba title. I've never seen anybody else to that. Yeah sure mike cried, but that was touching, this was stupid.

Also when david won in 2003 and said hallelujah, praise the lord, i thought that was funny.

Obstructed_View
04-30-2009, 10:32 AM
Jordan had an excuse because they won the title on father's day after his dad had been murdered. Everybody has to have a thing, and since he can't be a winner or a clutch performer, KG has to be a poor man's Ben Wallace.

scampers
04-30-2009, 10:45 AM
I actually somewhat like watching the Celtics play right now. That is, until they show KG on the sideline with one of his contorted victory grimaces. Seriously, his ego jumps through the TV and hits me right in the face... it irks me so much.

And then they show a close up of Perkins, who has a permanent pissed off look on his face.

And then.. never mind. I hate watching the Celtics.

Taco
04-30-2009, 11:55 AM
GuxOKp7JtHo

it's me
05-04-2009, 05:11 PM

Where is the gif??? can you post it again??

The Franchise
05-04-2009, 05:38 PM

If you want to shut him up headbutt him in the fucking mouth.

sook
05-04-2009, 06:08 PM
Where is the gif??? can you post it again??

fuck its gone.

Cry Havoc
05-04-2009, 06:16 PM
I used to love KG. Heck, I even bought the KG And 1 basketball shoe. I still remember the commercial.

But it's sad to see him degenerate into another idiotic, trash talking player with no class. That's the sign of a weak man who has to run his mouth to feel tough.

btw, the shoes are the worst things I've ever put on my feet. The ankle support is toed inwards, so it's a guaranteed sprained ankle if you fall wrong. 3 sprains wearing that shoe in my life, and no sprains before or after wearing them. It's bad enough that I almost considered suing And 1, as the last sprain I had was extremely severe.

The Third Man
05-04-2009, 06:29 PM

Fine. He's also an asshole who wears on his teammates. Hakeem Olajuwon was a "warrior" who didn't act like a jerk. He also never routinely picked on smaller people and scrubs like Garnett. Ok, outside of Mitch Kupchak...

it's me
05-04-2009, 08:18 PM
fuck its gone.

nooooooooooooooo... I should've saved that thing.... was awsome