PDA

View Full Version : That's right... It's time to win on an EVEN year

S4Spur21
04-29-2009, 07:39 PM
The Spurs are going to win the NBA Championship next season.

Think about it.....

Every EVEN year, in the past years... It seems we have ALWAYS come up just shy from advancing when we should have.

Fishers lucky ASS shot .04

Ginobili fouling Dirk in game 7 at home

The no call on Brent Barry

It sucks we won't win it this year... but you know? This could be a blessing in disguise. Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, and Manu need a break. They play soooooo many more games of basketball than most other NBA players.

Look for the FO to re-tool this team for Tim Duncan.

There are big ?'s for next season... but I think with this longer break for the core, it will only benefit us for next year.

:lobt::flag:

xellos88330
04-29-2009, 08:05 PM
I can't wait for the next season to start already. Its already looking like a cardiac arrest for me before it even begins. I LOVE MY SPURS!!!

Spurs will get 5 next season. I am sure of it. :toast

spurtech09
04-29-2009, 08:53 PM
Idk if the spurs will win another championship...all I know is the spurs will have a better season no doubt about it....I know that SA just lost the play-offs but im really looking foward to next season hoping manu is 110% healthy

spurs1990
04-29-2009, 10:49 PM
The Spurs are going to win the NBA Championship next season.

Think about it.....

Every EVEN year, in the past years... It seems we have ALWAYS come up just shy from advancing when we should have.

Fishers lucky ASS shot .04

Ginobili fouling Dirk in game 7 at home

The no call on Brent Barry

It sucks we won't win it this year... but you know? This could be a blessing in disguise. Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, and Manu need a break. They play soooooo many more games of basketball than most other NBA players.

Look for the FO to re-tool this team for Tim Duncan.

There are big ?'s for next season... but I think with this longer break for the core, it will only benefit us for next year.

:lobt::flag:

Oh my, I keep wandering how the US ranks so low academically in comparison to other nations.

Then I read posts like this one, and then it makes sense.