PDA

View Full Version : Who is the most overpaid player?

kamikazi_player
04-30-2009, 01:51 AM
I was checking out this website http://hoopshype.com/salaries.htm and wanted to know what you guys thought who was the most overpaid player this year. I would say Shawn Marion, 17 million dollars for him? He was nothing after the Phoenix Suns and I believe he won't get anything past MLE next year.

Ghazi
04-30-2009, 01:52 AM
Kevin Garnett

fevertrees
04-30-2009, 01:53 AM
Peja

/endthread

kamikazi_player
04-30-2009, 01:54 AM
21 million for Jermaine O Neal? for what? 5 rebounds? :lol

baseline bum
04-30-2009, 01:59 AM
Iverson easily. $22 million for him to pack up and go home.

E20
04-30-2009, 02:05 AM
I'll answer who gets paid the most amount of money in the NBA for the relative amount of work they do.

My answer: Byron Scott. He gets paid 6 figures to stand with his arms crossed and look attentively at a courtside basketball game.

lol Ben Wallace gets paid 7 figures to put a ball in a hole and he can't even do it that well.

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 02:09 AM
My answer: Byron Scott. He gets paid 6 figures to stand with his arms crossed and look attentively at a courtside basketball game.

son Scott gets paid a hell of a lot more than just 6 figures .... that chump is going to make $6 MILLION next season!

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 02:10 AM
and oh yea ... easily PEJA

Jacob1983
04-30-2009, 02:51 AM
Gilbert Arenas

redzero
04-30-2009, 03:02 AM
http://feetinthepaint.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/peja073.jpg

The TroutBum
04-30-2009, 03:23 AM
AK47. Anyone who argues with that needs to be detesticled.

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 03:27 AM
AK47. Anyone who argues with that needs to be detesticled.

son then will you trade him to us for that eurotrash pictured above? (Peja) ... Utah is in a win/win situation ... a honky for a honky.

Ghazi
04-30-2009, 03:28 AM
David West.

angelbelow
04-30-2009, 03:29 AM
manu ginobili. oh wait...

mavs>spurs2
04-30-2009, 03:38 AM
son then will you trade him to us for that eurotrash pictured above? (Peja) ... Utah is in a win/win situation ... a honky for a honky.

Yeah let's be a racist little bitch. I don't spam the board with ######

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 03:40 AM
I don't spam the board with ######

son why don't you tell us how you truly feel ....

mavs>spurs2
son why don't you tell us how you truly feel ....

I feel like if other people can keep it clean then you should watch your fucking mouth

Ghazi
Chris Paul's getting paid 14 million next year to shoot under 40% in the playoffs and commit 5 turnovers per game?

Overpaid

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 03:45 AM
I feel like if other people can keep it clean then you should watch your fucking mouth

LOL son you are a fucking class-A douche bag .... anyone in their right mind could see the humor in my post. however in yours you clearly showed your TRUE RACIST views. go ahead, tell us how you really feel .... next time take your own advice and watch YOUR fucking mouth.

Rogue
04-30-2009, 03:54 AM
LOL son you are a fucking class-A douche bag .... anyone in their right mind could see the humor in my post. however in yours you clearly showed your TRUE RACIST views. go ahead, tell us how you really feel .... next time take your own advice and watch YOUR fucking mouth.
even as a douchebag, you still don't belong to class-A. P.S. I haven't seen anything racist from his views. A caged tiger considers everyone being caged because it can only see the metal pillars... the real racist is a white boy stealing the photo of James David Manning as his avatar.

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 04:15 AM
even as a douchebag, you still don't belong to class-A. P.S. I haven't seen anything racist from his views. A caged tiger considers everyone being caged because it can only see the metal pillars... the real racist is a white boy stealing the photo of James David Manning as his avatar.

sure thing cum bubble boy

Kamnik
04-30-2009, 04:42 AM
Gilbert Arenas, Peja,....

When Arenas got his last contract Wizards commited themselves to another 5 years of not winning.

mavs>spurs2
04-30-2009, 04:46 AM

Son, you're alright in my book but that's not your first racist remark. Maybe the reason I don't see humor in your post is because Utah Jazz white jokes just aren't funny, and you didn't say "trade one white guy for another white guy," you used honky, a hate word just like ######. Now where did I show my racist views? I didn't use the word maliciously. If I must give you my life story, my best friend is black, my best friend growing up was half white/half black, and a girl I'm talking to now is Spanish/Black mixed. You're trying to pull the race card and reverse it on me but it just blew up in your face hard. I've never given a damn in regards to race I only hate racists and bigots.

Chieflion
04-30-2009, 10:59 AM
Tracy McGrady.

Brazil
04-30-2009, 11:03 AM
Arenas / Peja / Iverson

JoeTait75
04-30-2009, 11:04 AM
Larry Hughes.

Agloco
04-30-2009, 11:05 AM

I say its a toss up between Peja and McGrahams at this point.

http://www.all-nba-all-basketball.com/images/peja_stojakovic_hornets_1.jpg
http://blogs.hoopshype.com/blogs/smith/files/2008/03/tracy_mcgrady_back08.jpg

balli
04-30-2009, 11:12 AM
Rashard Lewis
Arenas
Zach Randolph
Marbury since NYK's still paying him IIRC
I have no clue what T-Mac makes, but it's too much.
Mike Bibby, though this might be the last year of his deal?
If he opts out somebody will be stupid enough to make Boozer overpaid, if he isn't already.
And I don't know how much Baron Davis and Elton brand are making, but I doubt they're worth it to their respective teams. Especially Davis who is and always has been entirely worthless.

The Franchise
04-30-2009, 11:16 AM
Tracy McGrady.

:toast

monosylab1k
04-30-2009, 11:17 AM
um, did nobody else see Steve Francis in the top 10 of that list?

Indazone
04-30-2009, 11:19 AM
tracy mcgrady.

omg ftw~!

Indazone
04-30-2009, 11:20 AM
Franchise isn't in the NBA anymore so he doesn't count.

The Franchise
04-30-2009, 11:25 AM
Franchise isn't in the NBA anymore so he doesn't count.

One lazy ass bastard. Could he have died a slower death?

kamikazi_player
04-30-2009, 12:01 PM
Son, you're alright in my book but that's not your first racist remark. Maybe the reason I don't see humor in your post is because Utah Jazz white jokes just aren't funny, and you didn't say "trade one white guy for another white guy," you used honky, a hate word just like ######. Now where did I show my racist views? I didn't use the word maliciously. If I must give you my life story, my best friend is black, my best friend growing up was half white/half black, and a girl I'm talking to now is Spanish/Black mixed. You're trying to pull the race card and reverse it on me but it just blew up in your face hard. I've never given a damn in regards to race I only hate racists and bigots.
He was? what is he now?

Double-Up
04-30-2009, 12:07 PM
He was? what is he now?

Maybe he took a vacation to the Bahamas and is now 70/30?

dirk4mvp
04-30-2009, 12:14 PM
Man I just ate some leftover chicken. It gives you the shits if you eat it too fast.

Double-Up
04-30-2009, 12:32 PM
Man I just ate some leftover chicken. It gives you the shits if you eat it too fast.

That's a pretty random statement; but its best if you don't heat it up and eat it cold.

Allanon
04-30-2009, 12:51 PM
Before his buyout, this was the most overpaid loser.

$20+ million to sit on the bench.
http://blogs.eagletribune.com/hubhoops/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/starbury.jpg

stretch
04-30-2009, 12:53 PM
Chris Paul's getting paid 14 million next year to shoot under 40% in the playoffs and commit 5 turnovers per game?

Overpaid

this post here might be the closest thing ive ever seen to a SpursDynasty style that Ghazi has ever done.

ElNono
04-30-2009, 12:54 PM
T-Quit is right up there...

Bob Lanier
04-30-2009, 01:24 PM
Sons this season is over and done with, so the numbers from the 2009/10 season are what really matters to a forward-thinking individual.

Among them are these stepsons with incomes over $9 million
Tracy Mcgrady 23.2
Jermaine Oneal 23.0
Shaquille Oneal 20.0
Paul Pierce 19.8
Rashard Lewis 18.9
Ray Allen 18.8
Kevin Garnett 16.4
Andrei Kirilenko 16.4
Vince Carter 16.3
Zach Randolph 16.0
Carmelo Anthony 15.8
Kenyon Martin 15.3
Elton Brand 14.9
Predrag Stojakovic 14.2
Ben Wallace 14.0
Larry Hughes 13.6
Jason Richardson 13.3
Brad Miller 12.2
Andre Iguodala 12.2
Baron Davis 12.1
TySON Chandler 11.9
Antawn "Antoine" Jamison 11.6
Samuel d'Alembert 11.4
Troy Murphy 11.0
Josh Smith 10.8
Bobby Simmons 10.6
Eddy Curry 10.5
LOL Deng 10.4
Tayshaun Prince 10.3
Mike Dunleavy 9.8
Jamal Crawford 9.4
Q Richardson 9.3

resistanze
04-30-2009, 01:57 PM
T-Back, easily.

resistanze
04-30-2009, 01:58 PM
my best friend is black

lol

And isn't BRHornet45 white? Why would you then bring up the word "######" like it's relevant to him?

kamikazi_player
04-30-2009, 02:00 PM
It would be cool if i was Raef Lafrentz, i would get 12 million dollars for giving Roy a backrub.

sook
04-30-2009, 02:01 PM

:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
04-30-2009, 02:03 PM
:lmao +1

get over yourself...racist humor is funny.

######
spic
wop
beaner
honky
porch monkey
moon cricket
spearchucker
coon
tar-baby
kike
sheenie
shylock
wetback
guinea
dago
greaseball
kraut
mick
slope
chink
gook
zipperhead
charlie
:wow:wow:wow

it's all in good fun

kamikazi_player
04-30-2009, 02:04 PM
forgot okie

IronMexican
04-30-2009, 02:08 PM
Zipperhead?

dirk4mvp
04-30-2009, 02:09 PM
Zipperhead?

:lol I was thinking the same thing.

KSeal
04-30-2009, 02:09 PM
Luke Walton is the most overpaid player in the league by far. 5 million a year for a guy that shouldn't even get playing time in a local pick up game, pathetic.

IronMexican
04-30-2009, 02:11 PM
And you forgot sand ######.

ElNono
04-30-2009, 02:14 PM
Cue in the KFC and watermelon jokes...

Agloco
04-30-2009, 02:15 PM

######
spic
wop
beaner
honky
porch monkey
moon cricket
spearchucker
coon
tar-baby
kike
sheenie
shylock
wetback
guinea
dago
greaseball
kraut
mick
slope
chink
gook
zipperhead
charlie

it's all in good fun

You get no respect for this list......

Where's cracker at? Huh? :lol

sook
04-30-2009, 02:15 PM
Von Wafer and Luis Scola

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 02:16 PM

######
spic
wop
beaner
honky
porch monkey
moon cricket
spearchucker
coon
tar-baby
kike
sheenie
shylock
wetback
guinea
dago
greaseball
kraut
mick
slope
chink
gook
zipperhead
charlie

it's all in good fun

son he has trouble understanding that, but its clear what his TRUE feelings are.... he calls honky a "hate" word despite the fact that probably 95% of the U.S. population finds it humorous (those who don't are racist redneck white trash). plus the way I said it was clearly a joke to begin with .... then he just freely came out and used the n-word .... he told us how he really feels lol .... sounds to me like he is just a good ole white boy who got his panties in a bunch because someone cracked a joke using the word "honky" lol ... so his true racism came out.

IronMexican
04-30-2009, 02:16 PM
sook, stay on topic. This thread is about racist names.

ElNono
04-30-2009, 02:18 PM
son he has trouble understanding that, but its clear what his TRUE feelings are.... he calls honky a "hate" word despite the fact that probably 95% of the U.S. population finds it humorous (those who don't are racist redneck white trash). plus the way I said it was clearly a joke to begin with .... then he just freely came out and used the n-word .... he told us how he really feels lol .... sounds to me like he is just a good ole white boy who got his panties in a bunch because someone cracked a joke using the word "honky" lol ... so his true racism came out.

He's still bitter from the elections... give the guy a break.

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 02:18 PM

son you better watch out you racist bigot!!! mavs>spurs is going to come after you!!!! LOLZZZZ

dirk4mvp
04-30-2009, 02:19 PM
Lil Wayne is racist.

IronMexican
04-30-2009, 02:19 PM
:lmao Per Urbandictionary:

1. zipperhead 665up, 97downA derogatory term used in reference to people of Asian descent. It is said to have been coined during the Korean war by frontline troops whom had run over enemy troops in jeeps. The soldiers claimed that the tire tracks from the jeeps left a pattern resembling that of a closed zipper along the corpse. Damn, look at all the zipperheads here, it's like they've just taken over.

DeadlyDynasty
04-30-2009, 02:21 PM

I must be slippin:lol
I'm sure there's a shitload of others I've omitted too

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 02:22 PM
mavs>spurs son this video is for you ...

e_aIvfFq3BA

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-30-2009, 02:26 PM
Dirk4mvp and IM obviously hasn't seen Gran Torino. Zipperhead was said like 100 times in that movie, and no one could forget the part where he drives up to the 3 black guys and calls them spooks, another word missing from the list.

DeadlyDynasty
04-30-2009, 02:26 PM

very true. White people just don't get offended unless they are inherently prejudiced. I can listen to black comedians rip on white people all day and I'll laugh right along with it cause it's funny. If you can't have a sense of humor about this kinda shit then you probably lead a very sad life

IronMexican
04-30-2009, 02:28 PM
Dirk4mvp and IM obviously hasn't seen Gran Torino. Zipperhead was said like 100 times in that movie, and no one could forget the part where he drives up to the 3 black guys and calls them spooks, another word missing from the list.

I watched it, great movie. I just don't remember him saying that.

DeadlyDynasty
04-30-2009, 02:28 PM

a movie about Clint Eastwood shooting minorities? that's going in the DVD collection:hat

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-30-2009, 02:29 PM
I watched it, great movie. I just don't remember him saying that.

If you see it again you're going to wonder how you could possibly forget him saying that.

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 02:29 PM
very true. White people just don't get offended unless they are inherently prejudiced. I can listen to black comedians rip on white people all day and I'll laugh right along with it cause it's funny. If you can't have a sense of humor about this kinda shit then you probably lead a very sad life

son I agree ... it is obvious whenever people are being humorous about it and whenever they aren't.

ElNono
04-30-2009, 02:34 PM
You guys are just hatin' on the poor oppressed whitey... knock it off...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-30-2009, 02:48 PM
You guys are just hatin' on the poor oppressed whitey... knock it off...

Please stop you sound like Spursfan092120 when he complains about how many black people are in the NBA.

Strike
04-30-2009, 02:50 PM

Pretty sure I've never seen or heard someone so offended and butt-hurt by the word honky. :lol

mavs>spurs2
04-30-2009, 06:01 PM
He's still bitter from the elections... give the guy a break.

I voted for Obama

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 06:19 PM
I voted for Obama

son if you used the word "honky" in front of Obama, he would shake his head and smirk .... but if you used the N-word in front of him, he would shake his head and say "typical honky".

mavs>spurs2
04-30-2009, 06:38 PM
son well in that case the Lakers are in trouble. they have quite a few sissy cucks.

In response to: "sons when you have a bunch of black famous players meeting each other don't expect too many calls towards them expect them to be called on the cuckold white players"

So now all white players are sissy cucks. Got ya

sons it ALL boils down to the fact that Nash is WHITE and he sells a SHIT LOAD of tickets and jerseys / merchandise for the Suns. period.

The Suns only keep Nash because he's white. K

question .... if Steve Nash wasn't a white guy, would he still have won back to back MVP awards??? the answer .... HELL TO THE NO

A white guy winning MVP? Hell naw! I'm pretty sure you've also made some comments about Bird being overrated because he's white also, just haven't found them

Some more fun quotes:

sons of course he is going to say that about overrated whitey

Przybilla is white .... therefor most will side with him

Shaq, Chandler, Boozer, etc. are black .... therefor most will go against them to side with Przybilla

sons that is the truth .... some people just "want to pull for the white guy"

there is a reason why Przybilla is always getting into scuffles every year with different players

sons I have just came to the conclusion that the reason many people will bend over backwards making excuses for Peja is because he is the "white guy" in the starting lineup. why else sons? please tell me

Now people make excuses for Peja because he's white. I thought the general consensus was that he sucked

Son, these are just a few examples of some of the stuff you say, this obviously isn't your best work, you've said some more questionable things that I just haven't looked hard enough for. A simple search of your posts for the term "white" returned many pages of results, and I'm not going through them all. If you're truly not a racist, then why the obsession with white people? Every other post of yours has something to do with "white this, white that." Why is everything a racial issue with you?

balli
04-30-2009, 06:45 PM
I don't think mavs>spurs is a racist. And fuck, I know how much that accusation stings. If you're me anyway. At the same time, lol at citing black people you know as proof of one's non-prejudice. I don't know any black people minus a couple dudes from HS I haven't seen in years and I'm about the least racist person you'll ever find.

And also, BR has a race issue of some sort. It's annoying, but fuck it, I'd rather hear him talk about race in inappropriate ways about a million times more than I'd like it if I thought what he said was actually racist.

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 06:46 PM
In response to: "sons when you have a bunch of black famous players meeting each other don't expect too many calls towards them expect them to be called on the cuckold white players"

So now all white players are sissy cucks. Got ya

The Suns only keep Nash because he's white. K

A white guy winning MVP? Hell naw! I'm pretty sure you've also made some comments about Bird being overrated because he's white also, just haven't found them

Some more fun quotes:

Now people make excuses for Peja because he's white. I thought the general consensus was that he sucked

Son, these are just a few examples of some of the stuff you say, this obviously isn't your best work, you've said some more questionable things that I just haven't looked hard enough for. A simple search of your posts for the term "white" returned many pages of results, and I'm not going through them all. If you're truly not a racist, then why the obsession with white people? Every other post of yours has something to do with "white this, white that." Why is everything a racial issue with you?

ROTFLMAO son!!! ... wow you spent a lot of time researching huh? we were beginning to wonder where you went .... son I can't help it. white peoples are funny! LOL you sissy cuck ... like the above poster said, its amazing how offended you are by the word "honky". son fly that rebel flag high!!!!!

Rogue
04-30-2009, 06:49 PM
ROTFLMAO son!!! ... wow you spent a lot of time researching huh? we were beginning to wonder where you went .... son I can't help it. white peoples are funny! LOL you sissy cuck ... like the above poster said, its amazing how offended you are by the word "honky". son fly that rebel flag high!!!!!
son even though he worked his butt off searching your posts, he only found one of them free from "son"
question .... if Steve Nash wasn't a white guy, would he still have won back to back MVP awards??? the answer .... HELL TO THE NO

mavs>spurs2
04-30-2009, 06:51 PM

Took all of 5 minutes, and I haven't been anywhere. Heard of work? I'm not offended by honky so much, or anything that goes on at a messageboard really, I just think you have some major racial issues that should be pointed out.

BRHornet45
I don't think mavs>spurs is a racist. And fuck, I know how much that accusation stings. If you're me anyway. At the same time, lol at citing black people you know as proof of one's non-prejudice. I don't know any black people minus a couple dudes from HS I haven't seen in years and I'm about the least racist person you'll ever find.

And also, BR has a race issue of some sort. It's annoying, but fuck it, I'd rather hear him talk about race in inappropriate ways about a million times more than I'd like it if I thought what he said was actually racist.

son racial humor is funny. I think its crystal clear that I am making fun of it ... however mavs>spurs came out of nowhere and dropped the n-word trying to compare that word to honky. how do you justify that? .... he is obviously one of those white guys who can't take the white people jokes, so his true racism came out in anger and he used the n-word .... but wait nevermind ... he said that he knows a black guy so he gets a free pass.

BlackBellamy

F*ck, you are an idiot. How can you even equate Honky with ######? Honky is playful (I don't recall a single time that I've said it with and it's been taken as offensive), with ###### you are attempting to make a person subhuman. So shut your f*cking mouth, Honky, you are out of your element.

mavs>spurs2
04-30-2009, 06:52 PM

And if you're going to quote him against me, don't forget the part where he says

I don't think mavs>spurs is a racist. And also, BR has a race issue of some sort. It's annoying

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 06:53 PM
Took all of 5 minutes, and I haven't been anywhere. Heard of work? I'm not offended by honky so much, or anything that goes on at a messageboard really, I just think you have some major racial issues that should be pointed out.

LOL at you yet again sissy! .... I have racial issues??? you are the one who got so offended by the word honky that you lashed out and dropped the n-word without even editing it. YOU DID THAT

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 06:55 PM
F*ck, you are an idiot. How can you even equate Honky with ######? Honky is playful (I don't recall a single time that I've said it with and it's been taken as offensive), with ###### you are attempting to make a person subhuman. So shut your f*cking mouth, Honky, you are out of your element.

son exactly ... that is what he doesn't understand. he tries to justify him saying that because I said honky in a joking way. as if those two words are the same ...

Stringer_Bell
Iverson is the most overpaid player in the NBA. I also hear he's a racist?

BRHornet45

mavs>spurs2
04-30-2009, 06:56 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honky

F*ck, you are an idiot. How can you even equate Honky with ######?

"Honkey was later adopted as a pejorative in 1967 by black militants within SNCC seeking a rebuttal for the term ######."

Honky is playful

"Honky, Honkey or Honkie is a predominantly American derogatory racial slur for white people."

That was easy. Next

Rogue
04-30-2009, 06:57 PM
son racial humor is funny. I think its crystal clear that I am making fun of it ... however mavs>spurs came out of nowhere and dropped the n-word trying to compare that word to honky. how do you justify that? .... he is obviously one of those white guys who can't take the white people jokes, so his true racism came out in anger and he used the n-word .... but wait nevermind ... he said that he knows a black guy so he gets a free pass.
The James David Manning avatar is also your corrider to talking racist slurs against the black people? Son James David Manning can talk the N-Word but you can't son, you would get your ass spanked even if you just said the H-word.

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 07:00 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honky

"Honkey was later adopted as a pejorative in 1967 by black militants within SNCC seeking a rebuttal for the term ######."

"Honky, Honkey or Honkie is a predominantly American derogatory racial slur for white people."

That was easy. Next

LOL at you yet again son .... I love how you keep dodging the fact that you dropped the n-word out of pure anger. everyone in this thread was clearly joking and laughing about the honky talk, but it really annoyed you so you dropped the n-word! .... keep trying to justify yourself. oh and you say that you voted for Obama huh?? ... I bet you felt good buy doing that. just like you used the argument that you aren't racist because you have black friends LOL

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 07:01 PM
The James David Manning avatar is also your corrider to talking racist slurs against the black people? Son James David Manning can talk the N-Word but you can't son, you would get your ass spanked even if you just said the H-word.

son I would never want to use the n-word to begin with ... people forget that I am a zebra anyways. you should ask mavs>spurs that question since he loves to drop the n-word freely whenever he gets mad ..

Rogue
04-30-2009, 07:03 PM
LOL at you yet again son .... I love how you keep dodging the fact that you dropped the n-word out of pure anger. everyone in this thread was clearly joking and laughing about the honky talk, but it really annoyed you so you dropped the n-word! .... keep trying to justify yourself. oh and you say that you voted for Obama huh?? ... I bet you felt good buy doing that. just like you used the argument that you aren't racist because you have black friends LOL
Son only a white guy stealing Manning's avatar indulges himself in talking racist slurs towards black people, it is a big shame for Manning to get his portrait stolen by an illegal immigrant that has no right at all to vote for either Obama or McCain.

mavs>spurs2
04-30-2009, 07:04 PM
LOL at you yet again son .... I love how you keep dodging the fact that you dropped the n-word out of pure anger.

I didn't drop it out of anger, I dropped it to prove a point. The two words are both hate words

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 07:04 PM
Son only a white guy stealing Manning's avatar indulges himself in talking racist slurs towards black people, it is a big shame for Manning to get his portrait stolen by an illegal immigrant that has no right at all to vote for either Obama or McCain.

son how many times do I have to tell you I am a zebra. now you think I am an illegal immigrant?? lolzzzzz

Indazone
04-30-2009, 07:05 PM
Way to hijack a thread

mavs>spurs2
04-30-2009, 07:06 PM
You keep telling yourself that I'm going around the board dropping the n-bomb on black posters, but in reality my exact words were that I don't go around spamming it, like you do with your white and honky comments. I didn't use that word maliciously towards anyone.

BlackBellamy
04-30-2009, 07:09 PM
I am not going to get into a shouting match with you as to what term is more offensive. But tonight, I'll go to a bar with mainly white people and yell "Honky!", and you go to a bar with mainly black people and yell, "######!". If you can type after the ass-beating you get then tell me how that went.

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 07:11 PM
I didn't drop it out of anger, I dropped it to prove a point. The two words are both hate words

son cry me a river you poor little white boy ... you and your family have been so oppressed. I am sorry that our society and entertainment industry loves poking fun at silly white folk all the time. how dare they? son I can only imagine the terrible memories that you must relive whenever someone says the word "honkey" like ... maybe the time that you had to wait an entire 10 MINUTES in line at the grocery store .... or maybe whenever the waiter at a restaurant took his time getting your food .... you poor thing. I am sorry son. I had no idea just how much damage the word "honkey" has caused. you should write a letter to famous comedians who use it all the time as well and let them know about this.

Rogue
04-30-2009, 07:11 PM
son I would never want to use the n-word to begin with ... people forget that I am a zebra anyways. you should ask mavs>spurs that question since he loves to drop the n-word freely whenever he gets mad ..
son you are the biggest racist on this board that always has the highest passion for talking racist against black people, but you fear getting banned for doing that. so you just intended to arouse the other white people and induce them to talk shit against the black people for you.

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 07:12 PM
I am not going to get into a shouting match with you as to what term is more offensive. But tonight, I'll go to a bar with mainly white people and yell "Honky!", and you go to a bar with mainly black people and yell, "######!". If you can type after the ass-beating you get then tell me how that went.

son exactly ... mavs>spurs simply cannot understand that lol

mavs>spurs2

Thanks for proving that there's a double standard. If you knew the history of your own heritage and country you would know that honky was invented by black militants as the equivalent of the n-word.

BlackBellamy

Honky was also used as a general term for White people not always in a negative meaning. For Example, during the 1968 trial of Black Panther Party member Huey Newton, fellow Panther Eldridge Cleaver created pins for Newton's white supporters stating "Honkies for Huey."

On the TV show The Jeffersons, George Jefferson regularly referred to white people as honkies. In a popular sketch on SNL, Chevy Chase and Richard Pryor used both "######" (Chase) and "honky" (Pryor) in reference to one another during a "racist word association interview."

This word would later be popularized in episodes of Mork & Mindy by Robin Williams and Jonathan Winters. Also, on the show Scrubs, the main character, J.D., uses this term to describe himself.

The word honky may also refer to a particular type of country music, called honky tonk. A popular documentary notated it was used by urban Negroes to describe Caucasian "johns" who would honk their horns while waiting outside for prostitutes. Elton John would later go on to mention it in his song Honky Cat

Rogue
son you are the biggest racist on this board that always has the highest passion for talking racist against black people, but you fear getting banned for doing that. so you just intended to arouse the other white people and induce them to talk shit against the black people for you.
it's just like hiring a blind idiot to take photos in the women's toilet...

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 07:13 PM

son show me one time whenever I said anything "racist" about black folk .... I would love to see for myself.

Greg Oden
04-30-2009, 07:14 PM
son how many times do I have to tell you I am a zebra. now you think I am an illegal immigrant?? lolzzzzz

son which one is it exactly?

LOL wow son! you are on fire! I am an African? oh shit I thought I was white. let me go look in the mirror and I will get back to you son. In the meantime, keep doing what you do fun boy!

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2613515&postcount=61

RsxPiimp
04-30-2009, 07:14 PM
wow a lot of "N" words being tossed around here..

anyway i think stephon was severely overpaid.

mavs>spurs2
04-30-2009, 07:15 PM
son cry me a river you poor little white boy ... you and your family have been so oppressed. I am sorry that our society and entertainment industry loves poking fun at silly white folk all the time. how dare they? son I can only imagine the terrible memories that you must relive whenever someone says the word "honkey" like ... maybe the time that you had to wait an entire 10 MINUTES in line at the grocery store .... or maybe whenever the waiter at a restaurant took his time getting your food .... you poor thing. I am sorry son. I had no idea just how much damage the word "honkey" has caused. you should write a letter to famous comedians who use it all the time as well and let them know about this.

That's your problem, you have this sense of entitlement like you're owed something. Just because your people were oppressed before I was even born doesn't mean I owe you shit. You're only further proving that there's a double standard in this country while showing your true colors at the same time

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 07:17 PM
sons if you don't know what a zebra is then just look at our president. he is like me

Rogue
04-30-2009, 07:17 PM
son show me one time whenever I said anything "racist" about black folk .... I would love to see for myself.
you hasn't son but James David Manning once did, he kept talking the n-word in front of hundreds of audiences. you are not James David Manning? :lolhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RyOPTtzTvI

dirk4mvp
04-30-2009, 07:19 PM
I could go for some popeye's dirty rice.

I think popeye's is directed at black folks and kfc is for whites. The ladies in the commercials are racially color coordinated.

sook
04-30-2009, 07:20 PM
lol "honky" is a pretty funny. I'm white and i don't give a fuck, it made me laugh :lol

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 07:23 PM
you hasn't son but James David Manning once did, he kept talking the n-word in front of hundreds of audiences. you are not James David Manning? :lolhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RyOPTtzTvI

son I am flattered by that, but no that is not me. we all can only DREAM of looking like the HONORABLE pastor/doctor James David Manning.

Rogue
04-30-2009, 07:24 PM
sons if you don't know what a zebra is then just look at our president. he is like me
son no one has anything against president Obama, he is a great guy and I expect he will put the US back on track. Don't equalize Obama to yourself son, Obama isn't a racist at least. Instead of nominating SOS for Halle Berry who is also a zebra and helped him alot in his campaign, Obama nominated Hillary as his SOS who is a white people, though I think it's a terrible mistake.

Rogue
04-30-2009, 07:25 PM
lol "honky" is a pretty funny. I'm white and i don't give a fuck, it made me laugh :lol
I'm 1/16 white, how about you son?

mavs>spurs2
04-30-2009, 07:26 PM
I could go for some popeye's dirty rice.

I think popeye's is directed at black folks and kfc is for whites. The ladies in the commercials are racially color coordinated.

Chicken Express > KFC and Popeye's

Rogue
04-30-2009, 07:28 PM
son I am flattered by that, but no that is not me. we all can only DREAM of looking like the HONORABLE pastor/doctor James David Manning.
son you are welcome. I'm not Erick Dampier either. :lol

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 07:44 PM
son you are welcome. I'm not Erick Dampier either. :lol

son I am shocked by this :wow

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 07:45 PM
Chicken Express > KFC and Popeye's

son that is false ... Popeyes is the greatest

BlackBellamy
04-30-2009, 07:49 PM
Popeyes is the greatest
Agreed.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
04-30-2009, 07:52 PM
Peja "the bricklayer" Stojakovic
http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww359/carlos12806/pejathebrick-1.jpg?t=1241139066

Rogue
04-30-2009, 07:59 PM
son I am shocked by this :wow
there is no wonder you are shocked son, you're not very welcome indeed.

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 08:03 PM
there is no wonder you are shocked son, you're not very welcome indeed.

son can we be friends? I may be able to get you in good with Ghazi's wife too.

Rogue
04-30-2009, 08:17 PM
son can we be friends? I may be able to get you in good with Ghazi's wife too.
son you should have been born in a middle-east country where it's not illegal to have more wives than one.

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 08:25 PM
son you should have been born in a middle-east country where it's not illegal to have more wives than one.

son lol at marriage .... who in their right mind wants to do that!?

IronMexican
04-30-2009, 08:27 PM

son I agree. Give the bitch have your shit once it's over. No thanks. I already feel like I can never trust a girl again and I'm only 18.

Rogue
04-30-2009, 08:45 PM
son marriage is unnecessary for anyone but you son. Without marriage, you would have no reason to accuse anyone of your wives even if some guy cuckolds you, a marriage is a guarantee for your God-given rights on sexing your wives without any interference.

BRHornet45
04-30-2009, 08:48 PM
son marriage is unnecessary for anyone but you son. Without marriage, you would have no reason to accuse anyone of your wives even if some guy cuckolds you, a marriage is a guarantee for your God-given rights on sexing your wives without any interference.

son are you a cuckold?

Rogue
04-30-2009, 08:50 PM
son are you a cuckold?
son no one can cuckold me because I haven't got any wife or stalker, unlike you son. The more wives or stalkers you have, the bigger chance you may get cuckolded.

balli
05-02-2009, 07:40 PM
Hate to say it Spurs fans, but barring the first medically documented case of calcific tendinitis reversal (which is my diagnosis from afar)... Tim Duncan. 22 Million next year. Hell of a lot of money for a guy with degenerative calcium deposits growing in his knee and/or ankle tendons.

If that is indeed whatever degenerative condition he's got.

sook
05-02-2009, 09:31 PM
lol at rogue vs br :lmao

UltimA
05-02-2009, 10:04 PM
Jermaine O'Neal Miami $23.0 million'

Making more than Tim Duncan and almost as much as Kobe? That's bull.

IronMexican
05-02-2009, 10:24 PM
In a couple of months, we'll be saying Gordon.

Chieflion
05-03-2009, 12:31 AM
In a couple of months, we'll be saying Gordon.
But, but Carlos Boozer.....

Rogue
05-03-2009, 12:36 AM
But, but Carlos Boozer.....
Carlos Boozer won't get more than what he deserves, considering the influence of the bad economy. Free agents of last summer are definitely lucky guys, like Brand.

Chieflion
05-03-2009, 12:44 AM
Carlos Boozer won't get more than what he deserves, considering the influence of the bad economy. Free agents of last summer are definitely lucky guys, like Brand.
But, Detroit have the capspace.

JoeTait75
05-03-2009, 12:44 AM

Whatever he gets, it'll be too much.