PDA

View Full Version : keys to winning it all next year

jason1301
04-30-2009, 07:25 AM
Apart from a few threads here and there all i read is that this season sucked or here is my pipeline dream. I think we should be optimistic and realistic at the same time, under that perspective i like our chances for next year.

Manu's health; if this season is an indication we have no chances without him on the court. In many ways he is the leader in this team. I am not asking him to play 80 games, 30min per game, expect him to see even more limited minutes next season, pop will try to keep him fresh for the playoffs.

G Hill; His numbers will go up by default! I see him scoring 10 or more points per game, grabbing about 5 rebounds and dissing out 3 assists per game. His 3pt% should go up as well.

Mason; During the reg season we saw what he can do and during the playoffs we saw what he can't do, expect him next year to have more of an impact.

Frontcourt; TD needs some help, i hear ppl saying we need to sign this guy and get rid of that guy, the bottom line is; I don't think we can play any worse next year. Bonner scored a total of 15 points against Dallas with FG at 20%, Drew did a bit better scoring a total of 29 points with FG at 33.3%, and KT had just 13 points.

Playoff Rotation; Keep it short, 8 or 9 players top, with the Big3 healthy, Hill, BB (one more year), Mason (I still like this guy), we only need a couple reliable bigs.

I don't think I am asking too much, and its not that far fetched the above mentioned things to happen, and when they do.....:lobt2:

:flag: