PDA

View Full Version : Will Andrew Bynum comeback strong in round two?

The_Game
04-30-2009, 02:26 PM
Can't help but feel with more rest he will be far more effective against Yao if Houston gets through

redzero
04-30-2009, 02:27 PM
I hope he doesn't foul Yao every single possession.

JamStone
04-30-2009, 02:27 PM
If it's the Rockets, he may struggle even more, especially staying out of foul trouble.

If it's the Blazers, it's up in the air. He may play better but I'm not sure it's a guarantee or anything.

KSeal
04-30-2009, 02:35 PM
If it's the Rockets, he may struggle even more, especially staying out of foul trouble.

Maybe the foul trouble part you're right on, but he struggles against smaller players like Boozer and Millsap. He does much better against taller slower players, true centers, and players he can beat down the court and get good position on. He should out quick and out run Yao and be very successful.

21_Blessings
04-30-2009, 02:36 PM
Utah was just a bad matchup for Bynum. He'll bounce back against Houston.

No worries, hes still has over a month to find his rhythm. Lakers don't really need him playing well until the finals.

SpursDynasty
04-30-2009, 06:10 PM
How can Bynum come BACK strong if he was never strong in the playoffs?

wireonfire
04-30-2009, 07:44 PM
Bynum once picked up 5 fouls in 6 minutes against Yao.

KSeal
05-08-2009, 05:39 AM
Maybe the foul trouble part you're right on, but he struggles against smaller players like Boozer and Millsap. He does much better against taller slower players, true centers, and players he can beat down the court and get good position on. He should out quick and out run Yao and be very successful.

:lmao:rollin:lmao Epic fail on my part, Bynum fucking sucks ass. Fucking guys knees are a constant mess.

ezau
05-08-2009, 06:37 AM
Bynum is being exposed in this year's playoffs. I hate to say this, but at his best, he's only a good player. He'll never be anywhere the level of LA's great centers.

Rogue
05-08-2009, 07:00 AM
Yao is also this kind of player, an undersized center often makes yao mis-dress his socks too. When two warriors bump into one collision, the victory always goes for the one who is more eager for it. Bynum's has tasted the NBA finals once, though he didn't sweat on court. Comparably Yao has been in this league for a much longer time but this year is just the first time for him to make the second round, surely Yao need a bigger achievement than second round to prove his value, in order to get a satisfying contract offer in the summer of 10. No matter whether Bynum explodes or Gasol keep his job at center, Yao will lead his team to the WCF anyways.

The_Game
05-08-2009, 08:47 AM
Bynum is being exposed in this year's playoffs. I hate to say this, but at his best, he's only a good player. He'll never be anywhere the level of LA's great centers.

Bynum is going to be a GREAT player but this year is a learning curve. He is still hurt or not 100%. next year is when we will all see the best of andrew bynum.

hater
05-08-2009, 08:48 AM
Bynum blows

lefty
05-08-2009, 10:05 AM
Will Bynum ? :wtf

http://dunkonu.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/will_bynum.jpg

turiaf for president
05-08-2009, 10:15 AM
so far he has been a no show. hopefully for the lakers he will starting playing like he did before his injury

Why So Serious
05-08-2009, 10:39 AM
andrew was stupid to have asked for yao. epic fail.

hopefully he gets his shit together in time cause he is getting ridiculed from every direction including 90% of his own fan base.

Banzai
05-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Bynum hasn't done much so far..and I don't expect anything to change. By the way does anyone know if LO is starting again?

DrHouse
05-08-2009, 12:05 PM
Laker Nation is pretty ticked off at Andrew right now. I understand your knee isn't 100% but that shouldn't stop you from giving it your all on the court.

I'm starting to have doubts about this kid. He's got the physical tools and talent to be very good, but his mentality and approach to the game sucks. He is still very young though and this could all be a maturing process. He never went to college.

KSeal
05-08-2009, 04:27 PM
Laker Nation is pretty ticked off at Andrew right now. I understand your knee isn't 100% but that shouldn't stop you from giving it your all on the court.

I'm starting to have doubts about this kid. He's got the physical tools and talent to be very good, but his mentality and approach to the game sucks. He is still very young though and this could all be a maturing process. He never went to college.

It isn't all mental cause the guy's knee isn't 100% you can tell but I think a lot of it is. When you look at him and look at his body language, he just doesn't look ready for this stage at all. It's understandable being 21 and never ever playing on a stage anywhere close to the one he is on now, but hopefully he can contribute to the team now in some way and learn from it to be better in the future. He is basically contributing absolutely nothing right now except fouls, not good.

E20
05-08-2009, 04:30 PM
lol bynum

rapliketp
05-08-2009, 06:39 PM
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/511/andrewbynumftr.jpg

KSeal
05-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Hilarious.

Allanon
05-08-2009, 07:39 PM
He'll kick it into gear sooner or later. Disappointing so far but he'll have a good series somewhere on the road to the Ring.