PDA

View Full Version : What teams do you hate?

Red Hawk #21
04-30-2009, 02:27 PM
What team do you hate. Everybody has a team that they may not like the star player or they may dislike the team period. But Im not talking about "Dislike" here, I'm talking about HATE. Which teams and which players do you hate. For me I absolutely hate all the hornets and especially their leader Chris Paul. Chris Paul is a bitch who dominates the ball, punched a player in the Nuts in college, talked shit to Pop and flops like crazy. While he does all this shit the NBA promotes him and makes him seem like some great Sportsman when in reality he's a piece of shit. A lot of people don't realize how big of a piece of shit Chris Paul is. I loved it when the Hornets lost by 58,if any team in the Nba Deserved that kind of beating it was the Hornets. Enjoy your offseason CheatP3:http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z170/joejohnson24/chris-paul.jpg

And now for these bastards known as The Boston Celtics, F You and especially Kevin Garnett. Garnett is a disappointment, when he was on the T-wolves I always used to root for him, even though he was crazy back then most of the time he was humble and seemed like a good person. Now that he's won his ring he act's like a piece of shit and picks on point guard's that he's 9 inches bigger than. Sincerely, F you KG. Your a pussy and a thug. I can just imagine KG before games listening to Tupac and then coming out screaming like a moron. F you Kevin Garnett from the bottom of my heart. Remember when you used to always look like this Kevin? :http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z170/joejohnson24/KG.jpg But now you consistently act like this : http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z170/joejohnson24/kevin-garnett-yelling.jpg See folks, that's how sucess changes certain people.

Agloco
04-30-2009, 02:29 PM
You need to edit your post...... the part where you mention the 58 point ass whoopin.......

It was the Nuggets.

Greg Oden
04-30-2009, 02:31 PM
What team do you hate. Everybody has a team that they may not like the star player or they may dislike the team period. But Im not talking about "Dislike" here, I'm talking about HATE. Which teams and which players do you hate. For me I absolutely hate all the hornets and especially their leader Chris Paul. Chris Paul is a bitch who dominates the ball, punched a player in the Nuts in college, talked shit to Pop and flops like crazy. While he does all this shit the NBA promotes him and makes him seem like some great Sportsman when in reality he's a piece of shit. A lot of people don't realize how big of a piece of shit Chris Paul is. I loved it when the Hornets destroyed them by 58, if any team in the Nba Deserved that kind of beating it was the Hornets. Enjoy your offseason CheatP3:http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z170/joejohnson24/chris-paul.jpg

And now for these bastards known as The Boston Celtics, F You and especially Kevin Garnett. Garnett is a disappointment, when he was on the T-wolves I always used to root for him, even though he was crazy back then most of the time he was humble and seemed like a good person. Now that he's won his ring he act's like a piece of shit and picks on point guard's that he's 9 inches bigger than. Sincerely, F you KG. Your a pussy and a thug. I can just imagine KG before games listening to Tupac and then coming out screaming like a moron. F you Kevin Garnett from the bottom of my heart. Remember when you used to always look like this Kevin? :http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z170/joejohnson24/KG.jpg But now you consistently act like this : http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z170/joejohnson24/kevin-garnett-yelling.jpg See folks, that's how sucess changes certain people.

Hey remember when you were a Mavs fan and posted as The NBA is rigged?

kamikazi_player
04-30-2009, 02:34 PM
Team I really hate the most is the Lakers

stretch
04-30-2009, 02:34 PM
the lakers

KSeal
04-30-2009, 02:44 PM
Lakers

kamikazi_player
04-30-2009, 02:45 PM
Lakers:tu

redzero
04-30-2009, 02:47 PM
You say that Paul dominates the ball as if that were a bad thing. It's not his fault that his teammates can't do anything for themselves.

KSeal
04-30-2009, 02:50 PM
:tu

The best and most successful teams in each league are always the most hated. Keep hating your heart out.

anonoftheinternets
04-30-2009, 02:51 PM
The best and most successful teams in each league are always the most hated. Keep hating your heart out.

ok done, spurs are obviously team of the decade in the media then.

DeadlyDynasty
04-30-2009, 02:52 PM
Teams I hate:
Boston Celtics
Cleveland Cavaliers (for "unwarranted elitism," as another poster put it)
Sacramento Kings

Players I hate:
Anderson Varejao
Delonte West (hate looking at him...he really needs to refill his Valtrex Rx)
Sasha Vujacic
Luke Walton
Jordan Farmar
Kenyon Martin
JR Smith
Kevin Garnett
Glen Davis
Kendrick Perkins
Rip Hamilton
Mike Bibby
Andrei Kirilenko
Carlos Boozer
Jason Terry
Stephon Marbury
David West
too many more to think of...

Fans I hate:

Cavaliers (Joe Tait being the lone exception, he's unbiased and a good poster). Going to the CavFanatic forum was like visiting Jonestown right before the big day. There was plenty of kool-aid at the party.
Mavericks (cause it's like bukkake bliss for them on the forums when they actually win a series)
Trailblazers (well, just tlong because he's hopelessly ignorant about his team's shortcomings)
Spurs (although they are much more likable and rational when their team loses.
Suns fans (again, not so much now, but unbearable before...you guys beat smush parker and kwame brown, congrats...you wanna cookie?)

KSeal
04-30-2009, 02:57 PM
ok done, spurs are obviously team of the decade in the media then.

Exactly, the Spurs aren't the team of the decade, the Lakers are.

Red Hawk #21
04-30-2009, 02:59 PM
Fans I hate : De "I love to use the word cum-guzzling" Soto- where is this fuck anyway?
BenJarvusDouchebagger
Spursdynasty- A dumbass who is consistently making the wrong predictions he's supposed to make.
Everybody is else is pretty cool

JoeTait75
04-30-2009, 03:01 PM
Going to the CavFanatic forum was like visiting Jonestown right before the big day. There was plenty of kool-aid at the party.

Dude, you don't want to go to CavFanatic. That place is a cesspool. Try RealCavsFans.

Dex
04-30-2009, 03:02 PM
Lakers
Mavericks
Jazz

TheMACHINE
04-30-2009, 03:05 PM
based on these answer, we should change the thread to "Which team has owned you the most."

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-30-2009, 03:08 PM
Fans I hate : De "I love to use the word cum-guzzling" Soto- where is this fuck anyway?
BenJarvusDouchebagger
Spursdynasty- A dumbass who is consistently making the wrong predictions he's supposed to make.
Everybody is else is pretty cool

DeSoto got banned.

DeadlyDynasty
04-30-2009, 03:08 PM
Dude, you don't want to go to CavFanatic. That place is a cesspool. Try RealCavsFans.

Good stuff man, I'll have to check it out sometime:toast

and yeah, CavFanatic was groupthink in all its splendor

JamStone
04-30-2009, 03:31 PM
Don't really hate teams that much anymore like I used to when I was younger. But, if I had to choose a team, it would be the Boston Celtics. It's not so much hate as it is disgust with how that team has a bunch of douchebags on its roster.

I hate on Dwyane Wade, but I don't hate him, just hate on him. The guy is awesome. I just hate on him because he pounded on the Pistons in 2006, plus the wheelchair thing and him flopping all the time made him a pretty easy target. But, I don't hate Wade the way I used to completely despise Michael Jordan. I don't really hate players like that anymore.

I think Sasha Vujacic is actually funny personally. And, I actually like Anderson Varejao despite him being a Cavalier. I like that he plays dirty but doesn't hide that fact, doesn't sugarcoat it. He's going to be dirty and he lets you know it. That's old school. Don't really have a problem with guys like Bruce or Raja Bell. I admire players short on talent but big on scrap. I even like Mark Cuban and find him pretty entertaining. So, it takes quite a bit for me to hate you.

I guess I don't like JR Smith because he's a douchebag with no reason to be, and a poser beyond that. And Mo Williams mildly annoys me because of his cockiness now that he's on a winning team riding LeBron's gym shorts, but in the same way that KG allowed players like Big Baby, Tony Allen, and Eddie House to all of a sudden act like they were hot shit.

The only player that I can really say I hate is Tayshaun Prince. But, that's all because of how he's a pussy playing for the team I root for.

RsxPiimp
04-30-2009, 03:32 PM
i hate the lakers except odom and ariza. i also dont have any respect for a bitch like melo and a pussy like dirk.

scampers
04-30-2009, 03:35 PM
I can't stand the Celtics. They really get under my skin for some reason.

I used to hate the Heat back when Shaq was there.. only because of how their arena announcer said his name when he scored. Ugh.

stretch
04-30-2009, 03:35 PM
i don't really have much issue with most player in the league, or even the teams themselves. i just cant stand the lakers because of their bitch, bandwagon fans. 90% of lakers fans are fans just because they were the hot team in the 80s or early 2000s, despite the fact that they didnt give a shit about basketball before that. then they see the bandwagon superstars at those games and think its "cool" to be a lakers fan, so more people hop on the bandwagon. then they run around talking about how "the lakers are the greatest team ever, we've won so many titles!!! fuck you we are the best!!!" and they haven't even been fans long enough to even see ONE of their fucking titles, and probably don't know shit about the team, just a couple names like shaq, kobe, magic, and kareem. i just can't stand those fuckfaces.

balli
04-30-2009, 03:38 PM
Nuggets
Used to hate the Spurs but not so much these days
I hate Pierce and Perkins therefore I hate Boston
Miami bugs
Never liked Orlando for some reason, but I like Jameer, Rashard and Dwight.

Indazone
04-30-2009, 04:07 PM
Reggie Evans, the nutgrabber.

DeadlyDynasty
04-30-2009, 04:15 PM
i don't really have much issue with most player in the league, or even the teams themselves. i just cant stand the lakers because of their bitch, bandwagon fans. 90% of lakers fans are fans just because they were the hot team in the 80s or early 2000s, despite the fact that they didnt give a shit about basketball before that. then they see the bandwagon superstars at those games and think its "cool" to be a lakers fan, so more people hop on the bandwagon. then they run around talking about how "the lakers are the greatest team ever, we've won so many titles!!! fuck you we are the best!!!" and they haven't even been fans long enough to even see ONE of their fucking titles, and probably don't know shit about the team, just a couple names like shaq, kobe, magic, and kareem. i just can't stand those fuckfaces.

No, you hate Laker fans cause we put you in your place whenever you talk shit. If a team owned mine that badly (like the Lakers do the Mavs), and their fans constantly reminded me of said ownage, I'd be pretty pissed as well. Someday you'll know when to pick and choose your battles

Allanon
04-30-2009, 04:22 PM
Successful teams get alot of hate.

Fans of successful teams are hated because they talk alot of shit because their teams are successful.

It's easy to talk shit when your teams has several championships and another team has 0.

The fan with 0 team championships usually lose arguments and become bitter when rings keep getting shoved in their face.

That's why I think things should have been fixed so every team has at least 1 championship....level the fan playing ground a bit.

Lars
04-30-2009, 04:26 PM
Cavs, Mavs, Jazz

sexinthatsx
04-30-2009, 04:28 PM
I hate the lakers with a PASSION. Kobe bryant is a cocky rapist, pau gasol thinks he's the next coming of shaq, sasha vujacic looks/acts like a homo, lamar odom plays high so if he were to even win a ring he wouldn't even know it, trevor ariza cheapshots others by aggressively fouling others and kicks people in the nuts when he drives or dunks, derek fisher is a good guy but fuck *0.4, andrew bynum is a shit for brains player, shannon brown might be chris brown's brother who will probably assault a female....
Oh yeah, and phil jackson is an overzealous faggot who can't get off his high horse.

Bottom line, the lakers are the biggest piece of shit team in NBA history

KSeal
04-30-2009, 04:30 PM
lol

stretch
04-30-2009, 04:32 PM
No, you hate Laker fans cause we put you in your place whenever you talk shit. If a team owned mine that badly (like the Lakers do the Mavs), and their fans constantly reminded me of said ownage, I'd be pretty pissed as well. Someday you'll know when to pick and choose your battles

no team in sports history has had to deal with more ownage than the lakers, constantly getting facefucked by the celtics. the celtics own the lakers more than any sort of ownage has existed in sports history.

laker fans in fact, have the least reason to talk shit about another team getting owned.

Muser
04-30-2009, 04:33 PM
I don't hate them as a team, but I hate the whole pre-game stuff by the Cavs.

JamStone
04-30-2009, 04:34 PM

I think that might be a huge part of it.

I actually root for the Lakers as my B team and want Kobe to win another title. The only thing that really makes me feel opposed to it is so that bitch ass Laker fans sit down and shut up. I like the Lakers. I hate most Laker fans.

The Gemini Method
04-30-2009, 04:43 PM
no team in sports history has had to deal with more ownage than the lakers, constantly getting facefucked by the celtics. the celtics own the lakers more than any sort of ownage has existed in sports history.

laker fans in fact, have the least reason to talk shit about another team getting owned.

Um, this coming from a fan of a franchise that has yet to win one title? Perhaps this thread should be reserved for the fans of teams that have helped define the NBA and not exist as a filler team with an owner who, is by all means a great entertainer, may just be the highest profile on the Mavericks. It's not like the Lakers have not had their share of owning the league (see: 1950's Mikan/Kundla led Lakers, 1980's Magic's Showtime, and 00's Kobe/Phil/Shaq led 3-peat). Yeah, the team is 2-9, but the majority of the league was gettin their lunch perverbially taken by the Celtics of Red and Bill Russell...at least the Lakers were there in the end.

Anyhow, posters can continuously banter and find hatred about the Lakers, but the generalization can be said about ANY teams' fans. There is always a mixture of people who join the fray late and there are those whom are complete idiots. I'm not saying that I'm not capable of blind homerism, but I also know that there are genuinely good Laker fans. Those that know a little about the history of the team and represent with an discernible understanding that there is always bad with the good.

But all things considered, it is more or less a little envy fused with loyalties to our hometown teams.

tlongII
04-30-2009, 04:44 PM
I hate every other team in the league. By far I hate the Lakers the most though...

JamStone
04-30-2009, 04:53 PM
Um, this coming from a fan of a franchise that has yet to win one title? Perhaps this thread should be reserved for the fans of teams that have helped define the NBA and not exist as a filler team with an owner who, is by all means a great entertainer, may just be the highest profile on the Mavericks. It's not like the Lakers have not had their share of owning the league (see: 1950's Mikan/Kundla led Lakers, 1980's Magic's Showtime, and 00's Kobe/Phil/Shaq led 3-peat). Yeah, the team is 2-9, but the majority of the league was gettin their lunch perverbially taken by the Celtics of Red and Bill Russell...at least the Lakers were there in the end.

Or maybe any kind of shit talk should be reserved for the actual players that play in the games. Come on. What kind of stupid shit is that? Only "fans" of championship teams can talk shit? As if "fans" did any tangible thing to help their teams win championships other than buy tickets and cheer. I hate when "fans" say stupid shit like, "you can't say shit because your team hasn't done shit." That's fucking retarded. Unless you're Kobe Bryant yourself, you can shut the fuck up too.

The Gemini Method
04-30-2009, 04:59 PM
Well, cunt, if a fan is making the argument team A) is owned by team B) when his team has done little to nil winning in the league how is his opinion of "owned" worthwhile. A slight deserves a slight and we are all fans, so if the shit-talking was left to the players there would be no need for message boards. An opinion is an opinon, skeez.

DeadlyDynasty
04-30-2009, 05:03 PM
Well, cunt, if a fan is making the argument team A) is owned by team B) when his team has done little to nil winning in the league how is his opinion of "owned" worthwhile. A slight deserves a slight and we are all fans, so if the shit-talking was left to the players there would be no need for message boards. An opinion is an opinon, skeez.

well said

DeadlyDynasty
04-30-2009, 05:05 PM

and if you were a Celtics fan you'd have room to talk...but sadly, your team is the Dallas Mavericks, the NBA's whipping boy since they came into existence. It's one thing to get owned by one team...it's another thing entirely to get owned by pretty much the rest of the league. Do i need to bump that thread for you again?:nope

JamStone
04-30-2009, 05:16 PM

I say we are what we eat.

So, dick, you just contradicted yourself when you say opinion is opinion, so why tell someone on a messageboard with an opinion that they cannot give their opinion, prick.

sexinthatsx
04-30-2009, 05:18 PM
I liked the lakers in 2006 when they weren't allowed to... there were less laker bandwagon fans, and less laker trolls in the forums. Unfortunately, the 2006 playoffs cost my uncle a couple thousand dollars because he was such a cocky laker fan that he decided to bet on the series, but he deserved it. It's one thing to take your teams losses like a man, it's another thing to talk shit even though you lost. You laker fans are so cocky I almost thought you won the finals last year, but you didn't!

04-30-2009, 05:20 PM
Lakers

You hate your own team and you call yourself a fan.

jack sommerset
04-30-2009, 05:21 PM
I truly hate the Spews. I have listed many many legit reasons over the years why I hate them so much so I won't bother now. I'm actually glad they locked me out of the Spews forum. I don't have to see the brain washing go on any further and I can enjoy the rest of this site.

dirk4mvp
04-30-2009, 05:39 PM
Kobe fans. Nothing against Kobe, I like the guy and even bought a pair of zoom 4's, but his knob slobbing fans are the most annoying shitbags who follow sports. And if you're worse than steeler fans, you know something is wrong.

Brazil
04-30-2009, 05:46 PM
Ftl

pauls931
04-30-2009, 05:48 PM
Probably LA and boston since questionable trades put them in dominant positions. I like Dallas, but not their fans.

KSeal
04-30-2009, 05:51 PM
You hate your own team and you call yourself a fan.

I was clearly being sarcastic because everyone was saying the Lakers.

anonoftheinternets
04-30-2009, 05:59 PM
:lobt:
I say we are what we eat.

So, dick, you just contradicted yourself when you say opinion is opinion, so why tell someone on a messageboard with an opinion that they cannot give their opinion, prick.

lol

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
04-30-2009, 06:05 PM
I have to say Boston, Kings, and the Bobcats.

baseline bum
04-30-2009, 07:09 PM

Explain Utah.

LnGrrrR
04-30-2009, 07:13 PM
I don't really "hate" any team that I know of at the moment. I hate individual players, but no team.

In the early 2000's I hated the Nets... *shrug*

IronMexican
04-30-2009, 07:13 PM
Besides the Celtics, it's the Jazz for me. I just hated Malone and Stockton as a kid. I accepted him with open arms in 2004 though. He even became my second favorite Laker as at the time.

LnGrrrR
04-30-2009, 07:15 PM
Explain Utah.

Probably after-effects from Malone.

BlackBellamy
04-30-2009, 07:48 PM
Lakers, Mavs and Suns.

Cleveland Steamer
04-30-2009, 10:14 PM
Lakers and Spurs can suck it.

Armando
04-30-2009, 10:58 PM
Lakers

endrity
04-30-2009, 11:00 PM
I have nothing against Lakers, the team, or Kobe, the player.

But if you are a true, diehard, Laker fan than you should be the first to admit that most of the Laker fans are bandwagon fans who know little about basketball, and hardly follow the NBA outside the Lakers, when they are good.

05-07 there were a lot of Laker fans around here, and they gave some really good opinions. Then Gasol happened, and people like 21_Blessings started to show up. Kind of hard not to despise that.

As a team, I might sound like a sore loser, but I hate the Heat. I am not over it. Mavs were better, and they proved it on the floor. The whistles decided something else.

stretch
04-30-2009, 11:46 PM

But if you are a true, diehard, Laker fan than you should be the first to admit that most of the Laker fans are bandwagon fans who know little about basketball, and hardly follow the NBA outside the Lakers, when they are good.

05-07 there were a lot of Laker fans around here, and they gave some really good opinions. Then Gasol happened, and people like 21_Blessings started to show up. Kind of hard not to despise that.

:tu:tu:tu:tu:tu:tu

laker fans are dickfaces

ronni 21
04-30-2009, 11:47 PM
I don't hate, but i dislike Cleveland and Boston

Red Hawk #21
10-08-2009, 08:32 AM
Atl - 108
Whorenets- 102
Only a taste of what's to come bitches.

pauls931
10-08-2009, 08:38 AM
If DoK was a team I would hate him.

howardcopy
10-08-2009, 08:38 AM
Yo I F'in hate the Knicks, Celtics, Cavs, and Lakers

All three teams are always a torn in my side

JamStone
10-08-2009, 09:32 AM
A thorn to your spelling and counting too.

Allanon
10-08-2009, 11:31 AM
I hated the Celtics last year, but after watching them get their azzes kicked last year, I only "dislike" them now.

Oddly enough, most Celtics fans I've met have actually been really cool.

redzero
10-08-2009, 12:18 PM
Atl - 108
Whorenets- 102
Only a taste of what's to come bitches.

Yeah, another .500 season for the mediocre Hawks.

On a side note, did anybody see all those people dressed as empty seats at the game?

ginobili's bald spot
10-08-2009, 12:28 PM
I'll be disappointed if the Lakers don't win this by a landslide.

Morg1411
10-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Not a fan of the Lakers, Cavs, Hornets, Mavs, or Suns. I can tolerate most of the rest.

eisfeld
10-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Where to start...

1) Celtics
Garnett, Allen and Pierce... now and Pierce and Walker in the past.

2) Sixers
I just can't stand them... ugly logo, ugly uniforms, ugly players, boring as hell

3) Kings
Beno Udrih now and Mike Bibby in the past

4) Mavs
Jet and J-Ho - the rest is quite cool

5) Every team Shaq is on, was on and will be on.

Honorable Mention: Hornets

Well actually I don't hate teams, I hate teams because of some players.

monosylab1k
10-08-2009, 03:08 PM

As a team, I might sound like a sore loser, but I hate the Heat. I am not over it. Mavs were better, and they proved it on the floor. The whistles decided something else.

:tu plus every post-1984 Lakers fan is automatically a bandwagoner.

sonic21
10-08-2009, 03:19 PM
jazz
rockets

bostonguy
10-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Cavs

jazzypimp
10-08-2009, 04:10 PM
lakers for me, wait i might fucking hate the mavs more
I have this hate/respect thing with the spurs.. i just hate losing to them
I hate the rockettes but i like battier
Now I hate the blazers thanks to thong.

hater
10-08-2009, 04:13 PM
hate is too strong a word

I dislike the Celtics, Lakers, Mavs, Blazers(thanks to tlong) in that order

the Suns I either feel sorry for or laugh at

jazzypimp
10-08-2009, 04:18 PM
hate is too strong a word

I dislike the Celtics, Lakers, Mavs, Blazers(thanks to tlong) in that order

the Suns I either feel sorry for or laugh at

LOL @ thong making eveyone blazer haters.. great job thong!!

Bukefal
10-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Lakerssssssssssss

JMarkJohns
10-08-2009, 04:23 PM
My hatred of teams largely stems from a hatred of a player. Save for the Lakers. I hate them as a rival of my favorite team, and I hate them because their success vs. my favorite team's lack thereof dictates it's not really a rivalry. Beyond even that, I hate them for making me hate them so much that I actually care one way or the other about them.

Enough honesty for ya.

I hated the Spurs because of Horry. With him gone, I really do not harbor any anomosity towards them, despite their repeated curbstompings of my favorite team.