PDA

View Full Version : Rondo Needs To be suspended.

sook
04-30-2009, 07:23 PM
He's gotten away with 3 really dirty plays. The NBA needs to send a message, first, i don't understand how he thinks he is the "shit" especially after he disrespected Kobe like that earlier this year. I was actually coming around because he has been playing great, but he reminded me exactly why i hate his gobblin looking face.

Claws at Miller's face.
Sends Hinrich to the floor.
Throws hinrich to the scorer's table.

HE NEEDS TO BE SUSPENDED.

LnGrrrR
04-30-2009, 07:26 PM
Honestly, if this were anything but a highly watched series involving the current NBA champs, I'm pretty sure he'd be suspended.

It's why I wanted him to be taken out THIS game...

But I don't think it will happen. Boston is giving actual CRUNCH TIME PLAY to SCALABRINE.

The Commish won't suspend him, I think. And if I were a fan of any other team than the Celtics, I'd be pissed too.

sook
04-30-2009, 07:26 PM
http://www.resindog.com/resindog/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/Green%20Goblin/GreenGoblinHead.jpg

sook
04-30-2009, 07:27 PM
Honestly, if this were anything but a highly watched series involving the current NBA champs, I'm pretty sure he'd be suspended.

But I don't think it will happen. Boston is giving actual CRUNCH TIME PLAY to SCALABRINE.

The Commish won't suspend him, I think. And if I were a fan of any other team than the Celtics, I'd be pissed too.

I think his attitude of going about things is wrong. He needs to learn to control himself.

lil_penny
04-30-2009, 07:29 PM
Fuck suspending him someone needs to lay his ass out in front of the celtic bench

Cry Havoc
04-30-2009, 07:30 PM
This is getting ridiculous. The Celtics are the trashiest team in the league. They need to be dealt with.

LnGrrrR
04-30-2009, 07:30 PM
I think his attitude of going about things is wrong. He needs to learn to control himself.

Agreed. I thought that shot he took on Brad Miller was unnecessary, or at least, he shouldn't have hit him in the face. Hit his arm or shoulder.

And the Hinrich thing was just stupid. Blatantly so.

PM5K
04-30-2009, 07:36 PM
fuck suspending him someone needs to lay his ass out in front of the celtic bench

absolutely.

KSeal
04-30-2009, 07:37 PM
Rondo's a pussy ass bitch, he obviously spends far too much time with gayg.

JamStone
04-30-2009, 07:44 PM
That was a silly thing for Rondo to do, but I'm not sure it warrants a suspension. I think the Brad Miller foul warranted a suspension more than what happened today. Two guys jockeying for position and they pull and tug on each other. That happens a lot. Rondo may have pulled on him too much, but I don't think it was anything really egregious.

He does have to check his attitude though. He can't keep getting involved in things like this. He's been their best player and KG and Powe are out so the team is thin as it is. It's just not smart for him to get into it with any of the Bulls players.

Cry Havoc
04-30-2009, 07:48 PM
That was a silly thing for Rondo to do, but I'm not sure it warrants a suspension. I think the Brad Miller foul warranted a suspension more than what happened today. Two guys jockeying for position and they pull and tug on each other. That happens a lot. Rondo may have pulled on him too much, but I don't think it was anything really egregious.

He does have to check his attitude though. He can't keep getting involved in things like this. He's been their best player and KG and Powe are out so the team is thin as it is. It's just not smart for him to get into it with any of the Bulls players.

I'd like to see him suspended due to the running tab of behavior he's had so far. The NBA needs to send him a message. But of course, I don't expect that they will.

Findog
04-30-2009, 08:28 PM

Props for the non-homer take :tu

Findog
04-30-2009, 08:29 PM
The league wouldn't dare suspend him for a G7 in Boston.

Allanon
04-30-2009, 08:29 PM
He's gotten away with 3 really dirty plays. The NBA needs to send a message, first, i don't understand how he thinks he is the "shit" especially after he disrespected Kobe like that earlier this year. I was actually coming around because he has been playing great, but he reminded me exactly why i hate his gobblin looking face.

Claws at Miller's face.
Sends Hinrich to the floor.
Throws hinrich to the scorer's table.

HE NEEDS TO BE SUSPENDED.

The trip on Hinrich, I didn't see that clearly, not sure if that was dirty enough. But the other two, yup.

Allanon
04-30-2009, 08:34 PM
Watching the Bulls/Celtics game, even if Rondo gets suspended, it's probably too late for Round 1.

Celtics are finishing this up tonight.

iggypop123
04-30-2009, 08:53 PM
i want to see stu jackson try to justify not suspending him fro this one. it will be very interesting considering they just suspended howard for the same thing

Armando
04-30-2009, 09:00 PM
How can Wade's block on Evans be a flagrant when this was not?

sook
04-30-2009, 09:26 PM
ok who remembers horry's shoulder to nash that sent him to the scoreer's table? This is just as bad suspend hi sass

JamStone
04-30-2009, 09:34 PM
i want to see stu jackson try to justify not suspending him fro this one. it will be very interesting considering they just suspended howard for the same thing

How is dragging a guy down by the arm the same thing as elbowing a guy in the face?

ok who remembers horry's shoulder to nash that sent him to the scoreer's table? This is just as bad suspend hi sass

Not the same thing either. Horry lowered his shoulder into Nash in the open court. Rondo and Hinrich were grabbing and pulling each other on a box out. Horry's was much, much worse.

I don't necessarily disagree that he shouldn't be suspended. I just don't think he will be. And, I don't think you can compare this incident with either Dwight Howard's elbow or Horry's shoulder block.

iggypop123
04-30-2009, 09:41 PM
^ he did throw an elbow. at his face too.

JamStone
04-30-2009, 09:44 PM
I didn't see any elbow thrown. But regardless, unless he connected, it's still not the same. The whole reason the league suspended Howard because there was contact.

RedsLakers24
05-01-2009, 01:46 AM
he should be but he is not going to be suspended because of Game 7 and the league is making alot of money becasue of this, its funny how Hinrich was all over him and he looked scared

TampaDude
05-01-2009, 02:05 AM
Watching the Bulls/Celtics game, even if Rondo gets suspended, it's probably too late for Round 1.

Celtics are finishing this up tonight.

Joakim Noah disagrees with you. :hat

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-01-2009, 02:30 AM
I defended the guy after the Miller foul but after this little stunt I'm glad to see injuries/stupidity destroy this Boston team maybe if they acted with class the basketball gods wouldn't be so cruel to them.

koriwhat
05-01-2009, 02:49 AM
rondo def through a punch or elbow... i clearly saw that over and over again from real time to replay.

it's fuckin' disgusting how this league is being run.

TampaDude
05-01-2009, 03:02 AM
Justice would be the Bulls being up by 10 points with 20 seconds left in the game, calling a timeout, and putting in one of their scrubs just to knock Rondo on his ass.