05-01-2009, 10:10 AM
http://www.nba.com/media/act_keith_bogans.jpg

Keith Bogans | G - F
Born: May 12, 1980
Height: 6-5 / 1,96
Weight: 215 lbs. / 97,5 kg.
College: Kentucky
Years Pro: 5

info (http://www.nba.com/playerfile/keith_bogans/index.html)

timvp
05-01-2009, 03:20 PM
I've heard Pop talk glowingly about him before. He said he liked his competitive and that he brings energy every night. I'm guessing he'll be in the mix for a minimum deal.

Personally, I don't think he's the right direction to go in. Pretty good defender but not anywhere close enough to Bowen's level to justify his below average offense. Doesn't help the Spurs in athleticism or anywhere outside of just being willing to defend.

If it comes down to Udoka or Bogans I probably go with Bogans but I'd prefer someone younger with more offensive upside.

TimDunkem
05-01-2009, 03:32 PM
I've heard Pop talk glowingly about him before. He said he liked his competitive and that he brings energy every night. I'm guessing he'll be in the mix for a minimum deal.

Personally, I don't think he's the right direction to go in. Pretty good defender but not anywhere close enough to Bowen's level to justify his below average offense. Doesn't help the Spurs in athleticism or anywhere outside of just being willing to defend.

If it comes down to Udoka or Bogans I probably go with Bogans but I'd prefer someone younger with more offensive upside.
The guy plays the 2. Pass.

Mark in Austin
05-01-2009, 03:32 PM
Agreed. Hey LJ, what do you think of Danny Green for a similar role? My friend in NC was raving about him and it looks possible he could be there in the second round. I just don't watch enough ACC basketball to know much about him.

timvp
05-01-2009, 03:43 PM
Agreed. Hey LJ, what do you think of Danny Green for a similar role? My friend in NC was raving about him and it looks possible he could be there in the second round. I just don't watch enough ACC basketball to know much about him.

Yeah, he'd be intriguing at 37. It was hard to get a good read on him at NC due to all the talent on that team but he could become a good role player. There's a good chance that he'd be another Chris Carrawell but there's a possibility that he could be a diamond hiding on a talented team.

Green worked out with the Spurs a couple times last year so perhaps they already like him . . .