PDA

View Full Version : The Official Bulls Bandwagon Thread

mistwiya
05-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Ok, after Game 6 and the way the series has ended up, Chicago has been my favorite team in the Eastern Conference with the Spurs being my fav in the west. The Bulls really surprised me I didnt expect them to have that much intensity in them

Anyone else have any thoughts of the Bulls, share them

RsxPiimp
05-01-2009, 09:45 PM
you just jinxed their chances. boston will advance tomorrow, thanks to your thread.

Spursfan092120
05-01-2009, 10:24 PM
http://www.norman.k12.ok.us/087/webpix/Bandwagon Final.jpg
I'm on it...GO BULLS!! And there's no jinxing here, RsxPiimp...he didn't say they were going to win..he actually said he was surprised they've played as well as he has.

KSeal
05-01-2009, 10:44 PM
I can't see the Bulls winning tomorrow, I know there have been extremely close games up in Boston but every time Boston really needs a win at home it seems like they always find a way to get it. The refs either let Rondo get away with punching a Bull in the face or Allen hits a huge shot or Pierce hits 15 of his gay jumpers. Boston always seems to find a way to win.

Spursfan092120
05-01-2009, 10:47 PM
I can't see the Bulls winning tomorrow, I know there have been extremely close games up in Boston but every time Boston really needs a win at home it seems like they always find a way to get it. The refs either let Rondo get away with punching a Bull in the face or Allen hits a huge shot or Pierce hits 15 of his gay jumpers. Boston always seems to find a way to win.
As much as I hope you're wrong, it's hard for me to disagree...with Rondo not being suspended for either the Miller foul or throwing Hinrich into the scorers table, it's obvious the NBA is going to let Boston get away with anything...and it was also crap that Boston got the ball on their end of the court for the Allen 3 after Pierce dribbled before calling the timeout. Even the commentators knew it..you're telling me the refs didn't? Bullshit...But that won't stop me from hoping Chicago kicks their asses.

RsxPiimp
05-01-2009, 10:51 PM

Correct. Boston controls this series. They have way too much power over unforseen circumstances. I think its going to be a blowout.

UrAphag
05-02-2009, 12:32 AM
I am on the Chicago Bulls/Ben Gordon wagon.

tomtom
05-02-2009, 12:47 AM
Loved the Bulls int he their last playoff run and I'm glad to see them come this far GO BULLS

Armando
05-02-2009, 11:23 AM
I am not buying them yet. Remember the Celts are depleted. In 2007 the Bulls did the same thing to a depleted Miami team only to go down 0-3 to the Pistons in the semis.

Tacker
05-02-2009, 11:37 AM
I am not buying them yet. Remember the Celts are depleted. In 2007 the Bulls did the same thing to a depleted Miami team only to go down 0-3 to the Pistons in the semis.

go down 0-3 and then win 2 straight

Armando
05-02-2009, 11:39 AM
go down 0-3 and then win 2 straight

Thats mostly because Detroit turned off the switch after winning the first 3 games.

Tacker
05-02-2009, 11:41 AM
Thats mostly because Detroit turned off the switch after winning the first 3 games.

Thats called a fail statement. If anything we can say that the Bulls turned off their switch after sweeping the Miami Heat.

Armando
05-02-2009, 12:08 PM
Thats called a fail statement. If anything we can say that the Bulls turned off their switch after sweeping the Miami Heat.

If I remember the Bulls were up 19 in Game 3 and blew the game.