PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio Duncans

TDfan2007
03-23-2005, 10:57 PM
After what I've seen these past 2 games the San Antonio Spurs should be called the San Antonio Duncans. This is just rediculous. Total lack of effort from every player today @ Indiana and on Monday @ New York. I had us winning 56 games this year even with TD's injury. But I don't get how we can win a single game with performances like this. *disgusted*

:pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss

:cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss

:bang :bang :bang :bang

CHAMPS AGAIN
03-24-2005, 12:04 AM
After what I've seen these past 2 games the San Antonio Spurs should be called the San Antonio Duncans. This is just rediculous. Total lack of effort from every player today @ Indiana and on Monday @ New York. I had us winning 56 games this year even with TD's injury. But I don't get how we can win a single game with performances like this. *disgusted*

:pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss

:cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss

:bang :bang :bang :bang

LOSER,NO FAITH

TDfan2007
03-24-2005, 12:24 AM
LOSER,NO FAITH

I have faith. Don't forget i predidcted that they'd win 56 w/out TD. But losing to a lottery-bound Knicks team by 13 and losing to a Jermain O'neal-less Pacers has really got me questioning whether we can win consistently (or even win at all) without Tim.

LilMissSPURfect
03-24-2005, 09:16 AM
It is indeed hard to sit and watch a heartless team. I admire the SPURS but please...they have to bring the intensity and effort. WIN or LOSE.....

GO SPURS GO!