PDA

View Full Version : who do you go to the movies with?

herbivore female
03-23-2005, 11:55 PM
well...

i choose to go by myself...

iminlakerland
03-24-2005, 12:59 AM
the theaters out here are way overpriced. Very few offer student discounts anymore. Last time i went i paid $10.00 just to see White Noise...if you havent seen it dont waste your time.

I'd rather wait and watch the movie when they come out on DVD's.

ALVAREZ6
03-24-2005, 01:08 AM
chicks

herbivore female
03-24-2005, 01:13 AM
chicks

since when do they let fowl in the movie theaters?

ALVAREZ6
03-24-2005, 01:14 AM
LOL, you gotta sneak 'em in.

herbivore female
03-24-2005, 01:18 AM
LOL, you gotta sneak 'em in.

sneaking girls in the movie theater is no laughing matter, in fact it's stealing.

Mr. Alvarez6, i'm calling regal cinema and letting them know if anybody that gives any indication they have the screenname alvarez6 on the internet, to contact the local gaming commission and have them conduct a full investigation.

ALVAREZ6
03-24-2005, 01:25 AM
sneaking girls in the movie theater is no laughing matter, in fact it's stealing.

Mr. Alvarez6, i'm calling regal cinema and letting them know if anybody that gives any indication they have the screenname alvarez6 on the internet, to contact the local gaming commission and have them conduct a full investigation.
lol, go ahead :spin

cqsallie
03-24-2005, 01:26 AM
I prefer not to go to the movies at all. I always feel trapped and the sound is way too loud and you have to sit through what seems like hours of ads and trailers. Every once in a while, I'll go for something I think I can stand (LOR-3, The Count of Monte Cristo, Harry Potter), but even then, I get so antsy I can't stand it.
Give me the DVD version, a remote I can use to pause the action, a six-pack, and a bathroom just down the hall. That's the way to watch a movie!!!! (Oh! And super-buttery popcorn that doesn't cost $10 a tub)!

herbivore female
03-24-2005, 01:26 AM
you and your renegade ways, alvarez...

ALVAREZ6
03-24-2005, 01:29 AM
you and your renegade ways, alvarez...
At least I don't call females "fowl"

iminlakerland
03-24-2005, 01:32 AM
"The Count of Monte Cristo"

Great Movie!

herbivore female
03-24-2005, 01:33 AM
sorry i was referring as to the odor of your accompanyment.

ZStomp
03-24-2005, 06:06 AM
I prefer not to go to the movies at all. I always feel trapped and the sound is way too loud and you have to sit through what seems like hours of ads and trailers. Every once in a while, I'll go for something I think I can stand (LOR-3, The Count of Monte Cristo, Harry Potter), but even then, I get so antsy I can't stand it.
Give me the DVD version, a remote I can use to pause the action, a six-pack, and a bathroom just down the hall. That's the way to watch a movie!!!! (Oh! And super-buttery popcorn that doesn't cost $10 a tub)!

I'm the opposite. I love seeing movies on the big screen. Dolby Surround Sound or THX or whatever it is.

That's how your suppose to watch a movie.

I don't mind going to the movies. As of late, people in here have been bad mouthing going to the movies. I don't see anything wrong with a movie every now and then. If you think it's too expensive you can go during a matinee. It's not too expensive. Just sneak some snacks in. :lol

JoeChalupa
03-24-2005, 07:47 AM
I rarely go to the movies because I'm cheap and I ain't paying $8 to see a movie where I'm not really comfortable and some kids keeps hitting the back of my chair and somebody has a noisy kid and then during the best part of the movie somebody always seems to have to go to the bathroom and walks across my line of vision.

No thanks. DVD's are what I watch in the comfort of my own home where I control the volume, seating and the snack bar.