PDA

View Full Version : jalen rose

DA BULLS
05-02-2009, 11:25 AM
has got to be one of the dumbest supp. "analyst" ever. he makes steven a smith actually seem smart. everything that comes out this guys mouth is pointless and stupid. espn should take a cue from tnt and stop hiring all these douche bags

Armando
05-02-2009, 11:32 AM
Have you seen Mark Jackson? BTW what did he say?

DA BULLS
05-02-2009, 12:05 PM
Have you seen Mark Jackson? BTW what did he say?

good point..marc jackson is equally just as bad..forgot about him. rose just sounds like a complete inexperienced, uneducated retard when he talks. he has no insightful info what so ever...everything the guys says a 15 yr old could think of and say. to sum it up better espn is full of idiots who dont know shit..i take that back the nfl live crew is great. but the nba analyst they have covering the games make me want to just mute the tv

balli
05-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Jalen Rose is the shit. It's not like anybody on TV besides Van Gundy and Hubie Brown can tell me anything about basketball that I can't figure out watching games for myself, so analysts have no merit for me other than how entertaining they are... and I find Jalen funny. I have a whole list of Jalen Rose quotes saved on my other computer and they're hilarious. Besides, his role is to punk Skip Bayless or yammer away at midnight. Do you really need deep insightfulness from NBA Fastbreak or 1st and 10?

Armando
05-02-2009, 12:11 PM
good point..marc jackson is equally just as bad..forgot about him. rose just sounds like a complete inexperienced, uneducated retard when he talks. he has no insightful info what so ever...everything the guys says a 15 yr old could think of and say. to sum it up better espn is full of idiots who dont know shit..i take that back the nfl live crew is great. but the nba analyst they have covering the games make me want to just mute the tv

Thats why I prefer NBA tv

balli
05-02-2009, 12:12 PM
+1 Rick Kamla, Andre Aldridge and Steve Smith FTW.

KSeal
05-02-2009, 12:16 PM
I agree 100%, Failen Rose is the worst analysts I've ever heard.

Armando
05-02-2009, 12:20 PM
I agree 100%, Failen Rose is the worst analysts I've ever heard.

Greg Anthony

I have never seen a player with career averages of less then 2 point per game be so full of himself

Jacob1983
05-02-2009, 12:24 PM
Mark Jackson is the worst. Every word that comes out of his mouth makes him sound like an idiot. He need to go to see a speech therapist or take a speech class. That super thick NY accent doesn't help him either.

IronMexican
05-02-2009, 12:27 PM
Reggie Miller cannot be topped.

DA BULLS
05-02-2009, 12:48 PM
Do you really need deep insightfulness from NBA Fastbreak or 1st and 10?[/quote]

No, but there called analyst for a reason..which to me means there supp. to no basketball inside and out and provide information or key points that maybe the average basketball fan failed to notice. imo kenny smith on tnt is the best analyist in basketball bc of what i just said. he goes in depth and gives great analysis when discussing a game(he basically does his homework) he doesnt just get up on tv and give a bunch of useless info like rose.

JamStone
05-02-2009, 12:52 PM
Jamal Mashburn said Dwyane Wade shot his wad last night.

mingus
05-02-2009, 02:16 PM
i don't mind a bad analyst if he can make up for it by being entertaining (ie Charles Barkely) ... but i don't think Jailen Rose is entertaining ... he's just annoying ... Steven A. Smith , to me , was pretty damn entertaining ... same with Bill Walton ... and when Walton and Steven A. were teamed up in the studio i thought it was hugely entertaining ... to bad they don't do that anymore ... :depressed another guy that cracked me up was Tom Tolbert ... but they let him go also .

guys like Doug Collins and Mike Fratello are good for meaningful games though because they don't mess up the mood with their antics ... they usually do a good job of making these games seem epic ...

the best IMO is Jeff Van Gundy because he's as entertaining and insightful , if not more so , than anyone else out there ...

sook
05-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Jalen Rose and Mark jackson are those few damned individuals that are 2 standard deviations below the general population in terms of IQ. I feel sorry for them.