PDA

View Full Version : Historic Real-Barca match

DAF86
05-02-2009, 02:57 PM
6-2 for Barcelona in Real Madrid's house. two for Henry, two for Messi, and one for Puyol and Pique. Higuain and Ramos the goals for RM.

Well, the best team in the world doing what it's supossed to do, no reason to trash talk here, they just made some passes and score some goals, nothing new to see here. :D

velik_m
05-02-2009, 03:25 PM
Great game from Henry and Pique.

DAF86
05-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Great game from Henry and Pique.

And Xavi, and Messi, and Iniesta, and Puyol...

... Oh and from Casillas, if not this would have been worst.

lefty
05-02-2009, 03:38 PM
Real MAdrid was so bad today that even Valdes would have scored

velik_m
05-02-2009, 04:06 PM
Also Pique scored the 100th goal for Barca in Primera (in 34 matches). :wow

For comparison top offensive side in Premiership Liverpool scored 66 goals in 34 matches so far this season.

DAF86
05-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Also Pique scored the 100th goal for Barca in Primera (in 34 matches). :wow

For comparison top offensive side in Premiership Liverpool scored 66 goals in 34 matches so far this season.

I'm telling you, best team in the world. And from the ones I've seen in my life, the best ever.

velik_m
05-02-2009, 04:24 PM
I'm telling you, best team in the world. And from the ones I've seen in my life, the best ever.

They still need to win some titles to be truly the best in my book, but i never thought any team would come close to Ajax 94/95, but this team is better in gameplay and talent (they just need that title). Xavi should get best player award this year. The way he lead Spain to Euro title and now with Barca...

I was cautiously optimistic when they announced Guardiola as coach, because he was a captain under Van Gaal and a smart player, but still an unknown entity at the start of the season. He surpassed every expectations. Today's move when he put Messi in the center and moved Eto on the right flank caught Real completely by surprise.

resistanze
05-02-2009, 04:27 PM
If Man Utd. repeat as Premier League AND Champion League winners, no way you can call Barca the best. And this is coming from the biggest Man Utd. hater on planet earth.

Regardless, I enjoyed watching that beatdown today. Hopefully they left some in the tank for Chelsea.

DAF86
05-02-2009, 04:43 PM
They still need to win some titles to be truly the best in my book, but i never thought any team would come close to Ajax 94/95, but this team is better in gameplay and talent (they just need that title). Xavi should get best player award this year. The way he lead Spain to Euro title and now with Barca...

I was cautiously optimistic when they announced Guardiola as coach, because he was a captain under Van Gaal and a smart player, but still an unknown entity at the start of the season. He surpassed every expectations. Today's move when he put Messi in the center and moved Eto on the right flank caught Real completely by surprise.

If Barca wins the champions league, Messi will probably get that award.

quentin_compson
05-03-2009, 09:27 AM
Fantastic game by Barca, but really stupid by Real to think they could run with them and outgun them.

resistanze
05-03-2009, 11:37 AM
Oh and LMAO @ Cannavaro being the world player of the year in '06. Hated that choice and I'm happy to see him suck ass now.