PDA

View Full Version : another whottt do you really hate? thread

mookie2001
05-02-2009, 03:20 PM
when you go to the store and get behind the elderly cashing in mulitple lottery tickets, trying to figure out if theyve won, then buying more tickets from a person who cant speak english worth shit

when im trying to use no technology at all, chilling at home smoke my own homegrown and someone calls the home phone and lets it ring like 40 times, i would answer to talk shit but when i get up it'll stop ringing
or if it doesnt its captain tom telling me i won a free cruise

when you come to a 4 way stop and nobody knows how they work, theyll be stopped, wait for you to pull up wait for you to come to a complete stop, then try to wave you through, by then another car has come up and theyre trying to wave them through too, if you had just followed elementary traffic rules we all could be well on our way now

when people put a youtube to a popular, well known song that everyones heard in their signature

when people post "IMO, IMHO", yes we all know youre not conducting a lecture at a scientific summit, what you post is what you think, thanks

balli
05-02-2009, 03:38 PM
When I'm taking my dog for a walk and other douchebag dog owners go out of their way to cross the street and approach me with their dog so it can sniff my dog's ass, as we the owners have a cliché little conversation about said dog's names and histories. Fuck you, neither me or my dog want to stop and talk/sniff with you and your dog. If I wanted that, I'd be standing in a fucking dog park, not walking at as brisk a pace as possible on the opposite side of the street from you.

When fuckheads screw up the self scan because they don't know how to punch in the 4 digit code for their arugulu.

When middle aged women run red lights, on the phone, at 40 MPH and T-Bone my car. And then a week later, when I'm driving a rental while my cars being fixed, the exact same thing happens at another intersection just blocks away.

When I eat too many Milk Duds at once and my jaw starts to ache from chewing.

Carlos Boozer.

Non-Dairy Creamer and/or sugar flavoured half and half. Along those same lines, sugar in iced tea.

when people post "IMO, IMHO", yes we all know youre not conducting a lecture at a scientific summit, what you post is what you think, thanks
Guilty as charged.

IronMexican
05-02-2009, 03:54 PM
When people don't shut the fuck up, especially if a game is on.

E20
05-02-2009, 11:51 PM
When people don't shut the fuck up, especially if a Sylvester Stallone movie is on.

AlamoSpursFan
05-03-2009, 12:36 AM
Kyle Busch.

Strike
05-03-2009, 12:29 PM
People at work who slack off, dick around and do no work who say "We're a team."

Summers
05-03-2009, 12:42 PM
Apartment neighbors who can't remember or don't care from one night to the next that my children are on the other side of the window they're standing next to when they're drinking, swearing, yelling, and talking about sex.

Summers
05-03-2009, 12:44 PM
People at work who slack off, dick around and do no work who say "We're a team."

That's like group projects in school. There's always that one guy who doesn't come to any of the meetings.

mookie2001
05-03-2009, 01:20 PM
i hate when people call first blood- rambo

also on texags it seems to be agreed upon that steven mcgee is a better qb than graham harrell

if you wouldve said that 5 months ago you wouldve been scoffed like no other, but mcgee goes in the 4th round and now hes unitas

FaithInOne
05-03-2009, 01:41 PM
I am getting sick of all these people who vocally push Twitter down everyone's throat. Especially guys like Ryan Seacrest. The dude is probably in his 30's and every other word is "tweet" "twittering" "twit", Ryan you sound like a fucking retard.

It's like these older people discovered the internets all of a sudden and try to act 15 again.

mookie2001
05-03-2009, 01:45 PM
yeah peter burns is horrible at that i get 20 mins to listen in the morning and all he talks about is twitter and tweeting and how andy everett isnt cool enough to twitter because you have to be real cool to tweet

FaithInOne
05-03-2009, 01:54 PM
And I just want to say this. I love a good rant, and there is no better King of Rants than Adam Carolla. The man is a God with his street smarts common sense venting of anger.

Check out his podcast. It will be the greatest 1 hour of your day.

balli
05-03-2009, 02:31 PM
I fucking hate when I'm wearing a pair of clean socks in the house and I have to go get something from outside when it's semi wet from rain/melted snow and I'm too lazy to find shoes and/or take my socks off. So I try jumping from dry spot to dry spot, only to fuck up and get one of my socks wet.

And I hate when I'm hiking and try to jump across a stream onto a log or rock or marshy but solid looking bank only to have it give way when I land on it, thereby dunking my footsie in the water. But I like looking at my wet foot's degenerated skin about 3 hours later.

exstatic
05-03-2009, 02:58 PM
And I just want to say this. I love a good rant, and there is no better King of Rants than Adam Carolla. The man is a God with his street smarts common sense venting of anger.

Check out his podcast. It will be the greatest 1 hour of your day.

Whoever he is, he can't hold the smallest part of B2B's jock in the rant department.

I hate that my dryer is broken now. I live at TX ground zero for the pig flu, and the idea of going to the laudromat with all of those trailer people makes me want to wear dirty clothes instead.

j-6
05-03-2009, 05:13 PM
...fucksticks that play with their blackberry/iphones at every red light they hit behind the wheel. Quadruple for the ones that think it's cool to do that on the freeway.

...retail clerks asking if I want an in-store credit card. If I wanted a Lowe's card, I'd fill out one of the 459645064596 pieces of junk mail they send me.

...speaking of youtube, the douche in my office that plays the American Idol contestants over and over every Wednesday morning at full blast.

...people selling meat door-to-door out of a pickup truck. Man, I've told you no for four years now and you still come by once a week. If I want steak, I'll go to the store and pick what I want.

AlamoSpursFan
05-03-2009, 06:30 PM
yeah peter burns is horrible at that i get 20 mins to listen in the morning and all he talks about is twitter and tweeting and how andy everett isnt cool enough to twitter because you have to be real cool to tweet

If it wasn't for twitter, Chris Duel never would have been able to say "twat" on the air and get away with it. :lol

Summers
05-03-2009, 06:36 PM
...people selling meat door-to-door out of a pickup truck. Man, I've told you no for four years now and you still come by once a week. If I want steak, I'll go to the store and pick what I want.

Do what now?

chode_regulator
05-03-2009, 11:29 PM
When a driver decides to just stop in a driving lane because the turn lane is full and covering the area he needs to turn into. I guess he figures he'll just inconvenicne everyone else behind him.

People who wait until no cars are coming and then turn into the near lane anyway which has been traffic free the whole time.

People who act as if they are going to go through the yellow light and then slam the brakes, making you slam the brakes.

When people wait til the last second to merge when the "lane ends in xxx" sign was a good indication to move over

American Idol

I agree with j-6 about the in store credit card. Did I ask for one?

ESPN's continual dick sucking of Mark Sanchez from about one month before the draft til current. Every time I turn on ESPN his projected week for when he will be the starter gets earlier and earlier. Plus how he can't be a bust bc he played all of like 4 CF games. If I was the other QB I would just give him the job and ride the bench collecting my paycheck.

Radio Staions

phyzik
05-04-2009, 12:47 AM
People who drive slow in the left lane of the interstate in Texas when there are signs every fucking mile that say "Passing lane only". I think they should change it to "Passing lane only you stupid fucking moron, move the fuck over before you get shot". That would be a much better sign.

People who dont know what the sign "Yield" fucking means.

People who have supposed high IQ's but have no fucking common sense. Basically anyone in Mensa. Get over yourself.

people who say "I downloaded this program off of a CD" when they actually mean they installed it.

Trucks/Ricers that try to race my 6.0L LS3 V8 car as if they have a chance.

Wiggers.

E20
05-04-2009, 01:07 AM
Ricers

are those asians with modded hondas or is that a typo and supposed to be racers.

Leetonidas
05-04-2009, 04:00 AM
Stupid ass lazy fucking roommates who think they're entitled to everything even though they have contributed nothing.

florige
05-04-2009, 07:14 AM
1) Drivers who find it necessary to get in front of you just so they can drive slow as hell.

2) People who get into the 15 items or less line with 30+ items then complain when someone who is in front of them is holding up the line for whatever reason.

Opinionater
05-04-2009, 07:42 AM
IMHO, B2B makes these kinds of threads on a daily basis.

mrsmaalox
05-04-2009, 08:57 AM
People who drive slow in the left lane of the interstate in Texas when there are signs every fucking mile that say "Passing lane only". I think they should change it to "Passing lane only you stupid fucking moron, move the fuck over before you get shot". That would be a much better sign.

People who dont know what the sign "Yield" fucking means.

People who have supposed high IQ's but have no fucking common sense. Basically anyone in Mensa. Get over yourself.

people who say "I downloaded this program off of a CD" when they actually mean they installed it.

Trucks/Ricers that try to race my 6.0L LS3 V8 car as if they have a chance.

Wiggers.

:lol When I lived in DC this was a daily rant for me. Then a DC native explained to me that "yield means merge"!!! :bang

AlamoSpursFan
05-04-2009, 09:37 AM
Speaking of merge:

People who don't know how to enter an interstate highway. If you're doing ANYTHING other than standing on the gas...YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!

balli
05-04-2009, 10:50 AM
Conceited narcissists who care about their own birthdays.

Or conceited narcissists who care that you don't care about their birthdays. I don't give a fuck about my own, forgive me for caring even less about yours.

to21
05-04-2009, 11:01 AM

Or conceited narcissists who care that you don't care about their birthdays. I don't give a fuck about my own, forgive me for caring even less about yours.:lol

I have a friend who's like this every year. This last Saturday he asked me for the 400th time what did I want to do for his birthday. Then got mad when I told him, "nothing, it'll be like any other day for me."

Dex
05-04-2009, 11:17 AM
When cars ride adjacent to each other on the highway. I hate being stuck behind the dynamic duo of the 80-year-old and the trucker who both feel like doing 50 on a two-lane highway.

Onions.

People who try to cut into a turn line. Don't act like you haven't seen this pileup of cars with their blinkers on for a mile.

Coworkers who insist on telling you stories that don't contain a point, moral, or any involvement on your part.

Early mornings.

The Lakers (and to a lesser extent, the Mavericks).

People who call you up "just to chat".

Jogging (or is it...yogging? It might be a soft j).

CuckingFunt
05-04-2009, 11:59 AM

Or conceited narcissists who care that you don't care about their birthdays. I don't give a fuck about my own, forgive me for caring even less about yours.

Add to this conceited narcissists who care so much about their own birthday that they can't fathom the idea that I don't care about mine. No, I don't want to do anything for my birthday. No, I don't want to start planning birthday madness a month in advance. But, yes, we can still go out to dinner for yours.

balli
05-04-2009, 01:03 PM
People who say, "I don't like seafood." WTF is that shit? First off, there's enough variety in the taste/types of seafood that you might as well say, "I don't like land food." You can't just write off any and all foods from the sea, for no other reason than that it's lived underwater. Second, if you "don't like seafood" it's because you're a picky fuck to begin with who's never had the pleasure of trying a good piece of fish or crustacean.

phyzik
05-04-2009, 01:16 PM
Ricers

are those asians with modded hondas or is that a typo and supposed to be racers.

You got it right. Ricers. Modded piece of shit honda's, generally a decade old with primer pieces on various parts on the car that look like they where mounted with coat hangers. Almost guaranteed to have a coffee can muffler on the back so it sounds like my lawn mower.

FaithInOne
05-04-2009, 02:35 PM
Image Verifications on Forum Registrations that you have to stare at for 5 minutes to figure out wtf each character is.

Not only are we going to stack an H on the E and invert them at 30* angles, but we will throw all the colors of the rainbow in there as well to really help you out.

AlamoSpursFan
05-04-2009, 02:43 PM
When cars ride adjacent to each other on the highway. I hate being stuck behind the dynamic duo of the 80-year-old and the trucker who both feel like doing 50 on a two-lane highway.

+1.

I pass on the shoulder (in my car, not the big chip truck). This shit pisses me off. Especially when 2 idiots are putzing along minding their own business in the right lane and I go to pass on the left. Invariably, the idiot behind will pull out to "pass" the idiot he's been following for the last 5 miles and get next to said idiot, and decide he didn't want to pass in the first place.

chode_regulator
05-04-2009, 02:47 PM
People who say, "I don't like seafood." WTF is that shit? First off, there's enough variety in the taste/types of seafood that you might as well say, "I don't like land food." You can't just write off any and all foods from the sea, for no other reason than that it's lived underwater. Second, if you "don't like seafood" it's because you're a picky fuck to begin with who's never had the pleasure of trying a good piece of fish or crustacean.

haha never thought about that before. Good point

E20
05-04-2009, 03:00 PM
conceited narcissists who care about their own birthdays.

+100

Kermit
05-04-2009, 03:01 PM
People who walk their dog, watch it shit in a neighbor's yard (or any public place for that matter), stare at the large pile of shit, shrug, and walk away. I want to take that pile of shit and shove it down their throat.

Kermit
05-04-2009, 03:03 PM
Old men who wear diapers, dirty them, and then shove them under the toliet. Seriously? You couldn't throw the motherfucker away?

Women who have make-up tatoos.

Kori Ellis
05-04-2009, 03:07 PM
Passive aggressive females. Just be aggressive and don't cloak your intentions, thanks.

People who ask couples, "Why don't you have kids yet?"

Women who bitch about their husbands 24/7. My marriage is awesome. I have no complaints. If you married the wrong guy, I'm not going to listen to you whine about it, if you aren't willing to do something about it.

People who use the word "prolly" instead of probably.

Licking wooden popsicle sticks.

j-6
05-04-2009, 03:13 PM

My wife has a standard answer for that question.

"Because we can't kennel them when we go on vacation."

balli
05-04-2009, 03:28 PM
People who walk their dog, watch it shit in a neighbor's yard (or any public place for that matter), stare at the large pile of shit, shrug, and walk away. I want to take that pile of shit and shove it down their throat.

+1 When it comes to asshole behavior it doesn't get much worse than leaving feces for someone else to clean up.

On the flipside though, I always clean up after my dog. Always. And sometimes (rarely, but it's happened to me more than 5-10 times), as I've been cleaning it up I've had people stare at me from their garage, yard or window like I just commited some mortal fucking sin by letting my dog shit in their yard in the first place. I mean, I'm cleaning it up fuckhead! What, did you want me to cup my hands under my dog's asshole so your lawn didn't have to suffer the indignity of having shit on it for the two seconds between when my dog pinched it out and I bagged it up? I've always felt like taking that freshly soiled bag of shit, lighting it on fire, and chucking it on their front porch.

E20
05-04-2009, 03:32 PM
You got it right. Ricers. Modded piece of shit honda's, generally a decade old with primer pieces on various parts on the car that look like they where mounted with coat hangers. Almost guaranteed to have a coffee can muffler on the back so it sounds like my lawn mower.

I'm with on this one, but the only thing I hate is modded LOUD ASS Exhaust pipe that fucks the whole balance of the universe up. I don't really care if there car looks like a scrap heap.

Xylus
05-04-2009, 04:09 PM
My wife has a standard answer for that question.

"Because we can't kennel them when we go on vacation."

You married the right chick. :toast

CuckingFunt
05-04-2009, 04:23 PM
Passive aggressive females. Just be aggressive and don't cloak your intentions, thanks.

Women who bitch about their husbands 24/7. My marriage is awesome. I have no complaints. If you married the wrong guy, I'm not going to listen to you whine about it, if you aren't willing to do something about it.

People who use the word "prolly" instead of probably.

Ditto to all of these.

And you can add people who ask single women (read: me) why I haven't "been able" to get married yet.

As well as friends/acquaintances who ask why I'm single and then bitch about their relationships. THAT is why the fuck I'm single, brain trust.

mookie2001
05-04-2009, 06:09 PM
you know what really grinds my gears is how easy on manu ginobili kori and timvp are, i mean we all know foreign fans run the forum and the admins have to give into them for globalization purposes but shit

timvp has given me some alternate takes and said if we didnt win this year he'd clown on church of manu, still waiting for that one

the bottom line is if manu were a black american from stairtown illinois he would be the laughing stock of this forum

also what really grinds my gears is living in austin and san antonio for some years, the higher income, white, conservative, pro-war population is always for tollroads by a great majority, nobody has been able to explain the reason behind this, besides posting the factual demographics of north north san antonio

ringtone rap, do that stanky leg, a bayBAY, etc...

when cops talk to you like theyre much smarter than you and bank on you contradicting yourself and/or confessing to a crime, thinking that you'll fall for, -we'll tell the judge to go easy on you, -if you dont have anything to hide just let us have a look through, -when was the last time you arrested for dui?

Strike
05-04-2009, 07:05 PM
That's like group projects in school. There's always that one guy who doesn't come to any of the meetings.

They are the majority in my department. :bang

PixelPusher
05-04-2009, 07:13 PM

Add to this conceited narcissists who care so much about their own birthday that they can't fathom the idea that I don't care about mine. No, I don't want to do anything for my birthday. No, I don't want to start planning birthday madness a month in advance. But, yes, we can still go out to dinner for yours.

Ditto to all of these.

And you can add people who ask single women (read: me) why I haven't "been able" to get married yet.

As well as friends/acquaintances who ask why I'm single and then bitch about their relationships. THAT is why the fuck I'm single, brain trust.

These posts were a nice reminder that I'm going to spend next weekend with extended family. yay.

Spurminator
05-04-2009, 07:15 PM
Speaking of highway annoyances, there's that moron who can't decide which speed to go... passing you then getting passed by you over and over for an hour, usually passing you when you need to move over to pass another car and usually slowing down while you're behind him passing another car.

Not everybody has cruise control, I get it, but figure out your speed and stay on it.

Spurminator
05-04-2009, 07:16 PM
Also, cable news networks.

PixelPusher
05-04-2009, 07:19 PM
Speaking of highway annoyances, there's that moron who can't decide which speed to go... passing you then getting passed by you over and over for an hour, usually passing you when you need to move over to pass another car and usually slowing down while you're behind him passing another car.

Not everybody has cruise control, I get it, but figure out your speed and stay on it.

The worst is the slow driver who suddenly gets butthurt after you pass them, and then speeds up so he can tailgate you the rest of the way. Those are the times I'd sell my soul for the Batmobile.

Whisky Dog
05-04-2009, 07:35 PM
Only one thing on this planet bothers me...

People who start clapping during or after a movie. This isn't Broadway jackass, the actors can't fucking hear you.

Whisky Dog
05-04-2009, 07:35 PM
Seriously, I don't know who started that shit but it needs to stop.

Dex
05-04-2009, 07:56 PM
People who don't watch where the fuck they are going/standing in the grocery store. I'm sorry that you are having some life-altering debate between ketchup and catsup, but get the hell out of the way of the tabasco so I can leave you to your own devices.

I have the feeling I will be able to come up with new things for this list daily.

Kermit
05-04-2009, 08:24 PM

People who start clapping during or after a movie. This isn't Broadway jackass, the actors can't fucking hear you.

This.

E20
05-04-2009, 08:28 PM
The stupid PC commerical where the little kid and his fucktard mom are shopping for a computer. The mom just pisses me the fuck off.

Xylus
05-04-2009, 08:34 PM

That doesn't bother me nearly as much as people who talk and laugh during the movie. Everyone in the fucking theatre can hear you, and no one is the least bit interested in what you're saying or laughing about, so shut the fuck up.

dirk4mvp
05-04-2009, 08:39 PM
Since we're on movies, the faggots who decide to sit right beside you or in the row right behind you when there's about 20 other rows he/they could've picked.

Kermit
05-04-2009, 08:58 PM
The asshole who brings his his 6 year old daughter to The Ring. Great parenting jerk-off.

PixelPusher
05-04-2009, 09:25 PM
The asshole who brings his his 6 year old daughter to The Ring. Great parenting jerk-off.

I can do you one better.

A mom brings her 3 kids, the oldest no older than 7, to see "Sin City". Apparently the fact that it was rated R and named "Sin City" didn't set off her Spidey senses before hand. Anyway, the first 15 minutes gruesome violence were apparently ok, but the moment a naked breast appeared on the screen, she promptly got up and herded her kids out of the theater.

Ginofan
05-04-2009, 10:00 PM
People who don't watch where the fuck they are going/standing in the grocery store. I'm sorry that you are having some life-altering debate between ketchup and catsup, but get the hell out of the way of the tabasco so I can leave you to your own devices.

I have the feeling I will be able to come up with new things for this list daily.

:tu I am SO in agreement with this one. I take my list so I know what exactly I need so I can get in and get out, but these fuckers (especially at the HEB on Wurzbach) want to stand in the middle of the fucking aisle while their kids run all over the damn place and then give me dirty looks for almost taking off one of their kids feet with my cart in my efforts to get out of the aisle! UGH!

I also can't stand when a couple brings their INFANT to a movie like Transformers, Wolverine, etc. And if that wasn't bad enough, when the kid starts to cry and fuss they refuse to take it to the lobby to shut it up. Like wtf, you don't think any of us wanted our full $9.00 movie experience?! If you can't find a babysitter STAY THE FUCK HOME and wait for it on DVD jesus!

I also hate Mondays just for the fact they are Mondays.

Summers
05-04-2009, 10:18 PM
Since we're on movies, the faggots who decide to sit right beside you or in the row right behind you when there's about 20 other rows he/they could've picked.

People who do this in empty restaurants.

Summers
05-04-2009, 10:19 PM

Ooh, I used to get that one, and we tried for 4 years to get pregnant before we had our first kid.

Summers
05-04-2009, 10:21 PM
People who make fun of my voice. I know I have a high-pitched voice and sound like a 6-year-old girl on the telephone, but it really irks me to be laughed at.

braeden0613
05-04-2009, 10:26 PM
People who are about to make a right turn in front of me, wait until the last second to put on their blinker(or don't at all), then slow down to 5 mph before turning. Just turn the freaking car, Magellan!

Loud people...basically people that can't do a single thing without registering at least a 3.0 on the Richter scale.

Slow walkers...I want to kill you.

Swine flu hysteria

Kevin Garnett

Summers
05-04-2009, 10:35 PM
People who practically stop before they get over into the turn lane. That's why there's a turn lane!!

mrsmaalox
05-04-2009, 10:48 PM
Along the lines of the seafood dislike, I get really annoyed at people who want to force you to try some kind of disgusting food that they like. I know when I see something if I want to try it or not! I also find it rather ridiculous how some single people just have to make sure everyone knows they are single by choice. Suuuure :lol

CuckingFunt
05-04-2009, 10:54 PM
I also find it rather ridiculous how some single people just have to make sure everyone knows they are single by choice. Suuuure :lol

mrsmaalox
05-04-2009, 11:11 PM
:wtf??? :lmao

marini martini
05-04-2009, 11:38 PM
The worst is the slow driver who suddenly gets butthurt after you pass them, and then speeds up so he can tailgate you the rest of the way. Those are the times I'd sell my soul for the Batmobile.

I also find it rather ridiculous how some single people just have to make sure everyone knows they are single by choice. Suuuure :lol

Fukin' A :toast

chode_regulator
05-05-2009, 12:22 AM
I can't even tell you how many times I've ran over hsit in my yard on my lawnmower from other peoples dogs. Not to mention I've stepped in it as has my dad.

you know what really grinds my gears is how easy on manu ginobili kori and timvp are, i mean we all know foreign fans run the forum and the admins have to give into them for globalization purposes but shit

timvp has given me some alternate takes and said if we didnt win this year he'd clown on church of manu, still waiting for that one

the bottom line is if manu were a black american from stairtown illinois he would be the laughing stock of this forum

also what really grinds my gears is living in austin and san antonio for some years, the higher income, white, conservative, pro-war population is always for tollroads by a great majority, nobody has been able to explain the reason behind this, besides posting the factual demographics of north north san antonio

ringtone rap, do that stanky leg, a bayBAY, etc...

when cops talk to you like theyre much smarter than you and bank on you contradicting yourself and/or confessing to a crime, thinking that you'll fall for, -we'll tell the judge to go easy on you, -if you dont have anything to hide just let us have a look through, -when was the last time you arrested for dui?
Mookie....I love you

THAT and how hostess/hosts sit people at tables right next to you. I went to dinner the other day, early as shit, the restaurant was EMPTY and they still sat us right next to another table. I get fucking mad as shit when that happens.

People who practically stop before they get over into the turn lane. That's why there's a turn lane!!

Out of all the things that pisses me off driving...that is the one that pisses me off the most. The only other one that comes close is when traffic is bad and all backed up, and then it clears up, and people still drive all slow.
I swear other than a genuine traffic accident, the only reason it gets backed up is because of people and their stupid ass driving.

desflood
05-05-2009, 07:55 AM
I hate those bastards who see that you have thick glasses (my eyes are terrible) and blurt out things like, "Wow, if I took those away from you would you be blind? Take them off and tell me how many fingers I'm holding up!" or some equally insensitive bullsh*t. Even optometrists do this. Yes, asshat, I'm practically blind. Find somebody else to practice your non-physical adult bullying on.

People like those are the reason that no matter how broke we are I always insist on paying more for contact lenses than buying glasses.

SpursStalker
05-05-2009, 08:31 AM
I hate internet bullies ....

Or those that try and act like it, which I'm sure they are the total opposite in person...

is that your security blankie?

:lol :rolleyes

SpursWoman
05-05-2009, 08:56 AM
People who refuse to get the fuck out of the fast/passing lane if they don't want to drive at least the speed limit. I will be on the news one day and it will have something to do with this. Seriously. :spin

Spurminator
05-05-2009, 09:36 AM
The phone commercial where the mother is planning to cook paella, but her son calls back and says "I don't know what pah-ella is but I'm not eating it," so she caves and orders pizza. Have some fucking backbone, mom. My parents would have slapped me in the mouth and made me eat whatever shit my mother put on the table that night. This commercial represents everything that is wrong with parenting today.

Dex
05-05-2009, 09:51 AM
The phone commercial where the mother is planning to cook paella, but her son calls back and says "I don't know what pah-ella is but I'm not eating it," so she caves and orders pizza. Have some fucking backbone, mom. My parents would have slapped me in the mouth and made me eat whatever shit my mother put on the table that night. This commercial represents everything that is wrong with parenting today.

:tu

Fucking richers with their touchscreen phone and their paella and pizza.

DarkReign
05-05-2009, 10:08 AM

Oh yes you mother-fucking can.

The mere smell of fish or any creature that breathes underwater initiates my gag reflex.

Happened last night actually. My wife warmed up some fish or some shit from lunch and I came from outside to eat. Immediately, I was no longer hungry yet I hadnt eaten all day (and still havent yet).

I dont go out to eat much because of it.

ididnotnothat
05-05-2009, 10:09 AM
I hate it when Playboy puts a woman on their cover who isn't naked inside.

DarkReign
05-05-2009, 10:19 AM
Seriously, am I the only person in the world who is moved to physical illness by fish of any kind?

WTF is that shit?

FaithInOne
05-05-2009, 10:22 AM
I'm telling you guys, train horns can go a long way towards reaching Nirvana.

ididnotnothat
05-05-2009, 10:24 AM
Seriously, am I the only person in the world who is moved to physical illness by fish of any kind?

WTF is that shit?

Would it be correct to assume you are not into giving oral sex?

mrsmaalox
05-05-2009, 10:24 AM

WTF is that shit?

It has been a very slow process for me. I have about 4 seafood dishes in my repertoire.

E20
05-05-2009, 10:27 AM
I hate it when I help fuckers out with answers on some assignements and when I expect some back later in time, they won't help me out. fucking bullshit.

Whisky Dog
05-05-2009, 10:30 AM
I don't eat many kinds of fish. I like whitefish, flounder, and catfish but I'm allergic to tuna. I can tear up some shrimp and lobster though.

DarkReign
05-05-2009, 10:35 AM
Would it be correct to assume you are not into giving oral sex?

If my wife posted here, she'd answer with a very simple "Incorrect, sir."

DarkReign
05-05-2009, 10:37 AM
...and btw, pu**y isnt supposed to smell like fish. If it does, avoid at all costs.

If youre used to banging hoodrats and other college whores, Im sure you dont know what a well kept woman is supposed to be like.

DarkReign
05-05-2009, 10:39 AM
You know what grinds my gears, people who give a shit what other people like to eat.

Im sorry, am I supposed to give a flying fuck what you prefer to eat? I dont come over your house and leech food of of you, I pay for and make my own. When I do come to your house and refuse food on the basis that I dont like it, you can bitch.

Until then, STFU. If it isnt pork, poultry or beef, I dont eat it.

ididnotnothat
05-05-2009, 10:39 AM
...and btw, pu**y isnt supposed to smell like fish. If it does, avoid at all costs.

If youre used to banging hoodrats and other college whores, Im sure you dont know what a well kept woman is supposed to be like.

Well, I was just asking since you seem to have a very weak stomach and I've eaten more than you'll ever see.

DarkReign
05-05-2009, 10:41 AM
...then again, I dont eat much, so meh. I eat to live, not live to eat. Food and the time it takes to eat is a complete waste of time to me.

Like sleeping. I hate sleeping. I wish I didnt have to sleep or eat, so boring.

DarkReign
05-05-2009, 10:42 AM
Well, I was just asking since you seem to have a very weak stomach and I've eaten more than you'll ever see.

Bah, that post wasnt directed at you particularly and since Ive been with the same woman since I was 18, yeah....you totally win the "Ive Fucked More Woman Than You" Award.

We're all impressed.

Whisky Dog
05-05-2009, 10:49 AM
Bah, that post wasnt directed at you particularly and since Ive been with the same woman since I was 18, yeah....you totally win the "Ive Fucked More Woman Than You" Award.

We're all impressed.

I'm sure hedidnotnothat

Kermit
05-05-2009, 10:55 AM

We're all impressed.

Since when does eating a lot of pussy make you more of a man? We don't see Funt on here bragging about all the dicks she's sucked...

It's fucking gross.

So another thing I hate. Douchebags who brag about all the women they've fucked and sucked.

Ron Jeremy
05-05-2009, 10:57 AM
Since when does eating a lot of pussy make you more of a man? We don't see Funt on here bragging about all the dicks she's sucked...

It's fucking gross.

So another thing I hate. Douchebags who brag about all the women they've fucked and sucked. It's not cool.

Hey, it is not my fault you weren't as blessed as I am. I can't stand idiots who bitch because they haven't scored as much as us studs.

SpursStalker
05-05-2009, 10:59 AM

We're all impressed.

:lol

Not all of us ...

DarkReign
05-05-2009, 11:22 AM

It's fucking gross.

So another thing I hate. Douchebags who brag about all the women they've fucked and sucked.

Good fucking point. I never did understand the correlation now that youve pointed it out.

JoeChalupa
05-05-2009, 11:29 AM
So then if a guy brags about having sex with lots of women he's a douchebag but if not then he's called a homo or ridiculed for not getting any?
It is a guy thing.
That is what pisses me off. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

SpursWoman
05-05-2009, 11:30 AM

This commercial pisses User off, too. :lol

Kermit
05-05-2009, 11:33 AM
So then if a guy brags about having sex with lots of women he's a douchebag but if not then he's called a homo or ridiculed for not getting any?
It is a guy thing.
That is what pisses me off. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Let me rephrase. There is nothing wrong with having a lot of sex with as many different women/men as you can get your hands on. I just don't want to hear about your conquests. Of course you've had more sex than me. I'm married. So stop rubbing it in my face asshole.

SpursWoman
05-05-2009, 11:35 AM
And I love seafood ... but I don't eat pussy. Somehow I feel like I have to apologize for that or something. :lol

DarkReign
05-05-2009, 11:38 AM
And I love seafood ... but I don't eat pussy. Somehow I feel like I have to apologize for that or something. :lol

:lmao

DarkReign
05-05-2009, 11:39 AM
Let me rephrase. There is nothing wrong with having a lot of sex with as many different women/men as you can get your hands on. I just don't want to hear about your conquests. Of course you've had more sex than me. I'm married. So stop rubbing it in my face asshole.

Exactly. What people do with their free time and spirit is none of my damn business. Just keep it none of my business and we'll get along like Telletubbies and LSD.

CuckingFunt
05-05-2009, 11:46 AM

I haven't seen that commercial, but... ugh. I was one hell of a picky eater when I was a kid (still am to a certain degree), but I knew going in that I would be eating whatever food my mom put in front of me, even if it meant sitting at the table for three hours staring at brussels sprouts.

CuckingFunt
05-05-2009, 11:49 AM

:tu

I'm tired of overhearing guys on campus make really horrible comments about oral sex and women in general just because they have low standards.

JoeChalupa
05-05-2009, 12:38 PM

:lmao I've been with my wife for 15 yrs so I understand. I don't want to hear about a lot of stuff but this is a forum so it comes with the territory. And the jokes and puns about female odor have been told for centuries and will continue to be. Sometimes even the best hygiene can still leave an odor so it doesn't necessarily mean low standards.

Shelly
05-05-2009, 12:59 PM
Oh yes you mother-fucking can.

The mere smell of fish or any creature that breathes underwater initiates my gag reflex.

Happened last night actually. My wife warmed up some fish or some shit from lunch and I came from outside to eat. Immediately, I was no longer hungry yet I hadnt eaten all day (and still havent yet).

I dont go out to eat much because of it.

Ditto. The mere smell of seafood grosses me out. Blech.

Summers
05-05-2009, 01:11 PM
I haven't seen that commercial, but... ugh. I was one hell of a picky eater when I was a kid (still am to a certain degree), but I knew going in that I would be eating whatever food my mom put in front of me, even if it meant sitting at the table for three hours staring at brussels sprouts.

My response to "I don't want that" is "Then you can go hungry." A couple times my 6-year-old has tried to fake me out by looking at something and saying, "Mom, I want to go hungry", but he usually drinks his milk and picks at his side dish.

Spurminator
05-05-2009, 01:12 PM

1z1nsuQi40w

Spurminator
05-05-2009, 01:12 PM
Also, people who take the elevator up one floor when there is a flight of stairs nearby.

mrsmaalox
05-05-2009, 01:19 PM
My response to "I don't want that" is "Then you can go hungry." A couple times my 6-year-old has tried to fake me out by looking at something and saying, "Mom, I want to go hungry", but he usually drinks his milk and picks at his side dish.

I've never been the type to get real torqued about what my little darlings eat (2 are taller than me now!) so one of the first independent skills I taught was pouring a bowl of cereal. They had to sit with us, at least take a taste of each thing and then decide if they would dig in or go for the cereal. But I did have alot of trouble with their father, who thought it was "mean" to make them get their own cereal!!

desflood
05-05-2009, 01:27 PM
:lol

That sounds familiar. A couple of nights ago my son (who refused to even taste his lasagna) came downstairs after bedtime and said, "Mom, I don't want to be the kid who goes to bed on an empty stomach." I just smiled at him really nicely and said, "Then you can be the kid who eats his lasagna."

ashbeeigh
05-05-2009, 01:32 PM
Oh my god oh my god oh my god. Where do I start?

People who struggle for help and then when you tell them how to fix the problem accuse you of eavesdropping. WHAT THE FUCK?!

Loud People X10000000 If I wanted to listen to your conversation I would have come up to you and listened to it.

People who don't follow directions. If I told you to fax something one place...fax it there. If I told you to scan it..scan the damn thing.

People who cuss at work. No thanks. I'll pass. That's not appropriate.

Yes, people that drive in the lane piss me off to no end as well. Move the fuck over! Please.

Oh, and people who don't use their blinkers. There's a reason you have one! So I know what you're doing!

I'll add more later. Maybe a lot more.

Strike
05-05-2009, 01:34 PM
People who ask couples, "Why don't you have kids yet?

Used to drive me NUTS when my wife and I were still together. :bang

Why? WHY? I'LL TELL YOU WHY!!! NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!!! THAT'S WHY!!!

Now go stand in front of a combine harvester!!!!

SpursWoman
05-05-2009, 01:41 PM
Loud People X10000000 If I wanted to listen to your conversation I would have come up to you and listened to it.

Jeeeeezus Christ. We have this lady in the office (in her mid-40's, never married & lives with her mother) who talks on the phone with her mother (hard of hearing) all fucking day long. I know her mom's social security number, how much money she has in all of her bank accounts, what they are having for dinner (every day), when all of her doctors appointments are and when the Via Trans is picking her up for her physical therapy. We also know that Activia gives her explosive diarrhea.

She's been here about a year and a half and this is all day, everyday. And is usually accompanied by ferocious keyboard/fake nail pounding.

desflood
05-05-2009, 01:43 PM
On the flip side: People who visit the woman who just had a baby in the hospital and ask "So, when are you going to have the next one?" My father-in-law did that to me after a horrible labor and almost nine years later I'm still a bit peeved about it.

Summers
05-05-2009, 01:45 PM

That made me think of this time RG, my brother, and I took a nice long cross-country train ride. For one leg of the trip, there was this super loud guy who said "fuck" as often as he could and he sounded like one of those guys who's just full of crap. So he told this story, loudly, about how he used to date this girl whose family owned the land Chimney Rock was on so they used to climb Chimney Rock all the time. We were about 6 seats in front of the guy so I whispered to my brother "You can't climb Chimney Rock can you?" and my brother said as loudly as he could, "Of course not! Chimney Rock's a national park!!" :lol

HeadBanger
05-05-2009, 01:47 PM
People who ask me why I don't have a girlfriend and then ask if I'm gay.

ashbeeigh
05-05-2009, 01:47 PM
Jeeeeezus Christ. We have this lady in the office (in her mid-40's, never married & lives with her mother) who talks on the phone with her mother (hard of hearing) all fucking day long. I know her mom's social security number, how much money she has in all of her bank accounts, what they are having for dinner (every day), when all of her doctors appointments are and when the Via Trans is picking her up for her physical therapy. We also know that Activia gives her explosive diarrhea.

She's been here about a year and a half and this is all day, everyday. And is usually accompanied by ferocious keyboard/fake nail pounding.

Argh! Lame! I had/have the secretary's spot at our office even though I'm not the secretary so I don't have a door. I can hear everything...and we share an office with another group so I can hear everything they do. I know the First Time Homebuyer program by heart and know a lot of people's cases...sometimes better than the housing counselors themselves.

Your situation sounds worse though! I'm sure I could come up with some from when I was at West...but it's been well over a year since I did any of that...

ashbeeigh
05-05-2009, 01:49 PM
People who ask me why I don't have a girlfriend and then ask if I'm gay.

Which of course, begs the question...are you?

For girls it's not bad to be single, she's just waiting for "the one." :)

Well...until she's like an old cat lady...and I'm getting there...

mrsmaalox
05-05-2009, 01:49 PM
On the flip side: People who visit the woman who just had a baby in the hospital and ask "So, when are you going to have the next one?" My father-in-law did that to me after a horrible labor and almost nine years later I'm still a bit peeved about it.

:lol that's funny. I had a horrible 24 hour labor with my first baby as well. As we were taking him home, the nurses all turned and said "See you next year!" I thought "NEVER AGAIN". But I was back the next year :) And the next year :lol And the one after that :wow

HeadBanger
05-05-2009, 01:50 PM
Which of course, begs the question...are you?

For girls it's not bad to be single, she's just waiting for "the one." :)

Well...until she's like an old cat lady...and I'm getting there...

Well, at least I don't have to worry about being a douche bag. :(

ashbeeigh
05-05-2009, 01:52 PM
Well, at least I don't have to worry about being a douche bag. :(

I should have changed it to read a bit more snarky and sarcastic. I didn't mean it that way. I'm sorry, a million times over.

balli
05-05-2009, 01:57 PM
1z1nsuQi40w

WTF is that???? Some epicurean looking mom is going to the trouble to make a fresh, healthy meal in an extremely nice looking kitchen and her fucking ginger asshole kid, who's not culturally aware enough to pronounce two ll's as a y, starts bitching and she just immediately caves and gets him pizza? I agree 100% with whoever brought that commercial up. Sickening. It's everything that's wrong with America compressed into a 30 second clip.

Shelly
05-05-2009, 02:01 PM
People who don't know that a lot is two words.

1. Allot is a verb that means to distribute, to assign a portion, or to divide.
Example: The instructor allotted me 20 minutes to take the test.
Example: They allotted six square feet per family.

2. Alot means nothing because it is not a word in the English language and therefore should not to be used.

3. A lot (two words) is an informal phrase meaning a large portion or large quantity of something. According to what I read it is proper to use “a lot” when describing non-countable quantities such as water, sand, ice, or time. The word “many” should be used when describing countable items such as hours, people, or books. I doubt I will be able to change my usage, “He has many books” does not carry the same meaning to me as “He has a lot of books”.
Example: A lot of water has passed under the bridge.
Example: I don’t have a lot of time to make amends.

Richard Cranium
05-05-2009, 02:07 PM

2. Alot means nothing because it is not a word in the English language and therefore should not to be used.

3. A lot (two words) is an informal phrase meaning a large portion or large quantity of something. According to what I read it is proper to use “a lot” when describing non-countable quantities such as water, sand, ice, or time. The word “many” should be used when describing countable items such as hours, people, or books. I doubt I will be able to change my usage, “He has many books” does not carry the same meaning to me as “He has a lot of books”.

That really bothers me alot too. I can't stand it. :bang

ashbeeigh
05-05-2009, 02:07 PM
Shelly, you would like this 32 Most Commly Misused Words (http://helptutorservices.com/blog/the-32-most-commonly-misused-words-and-phrases/).

Surprisingly, a lot is not on the list.

desflood
05-05-2009, 02:13 PM
32 Most Commly Misused Words (http://helptutorservices.com/blog/the-32-most-commonly-misused-words-and-phrases/).
That's a good list. "Could/Would of" instead of "Could/Would have" bothers me to no end.

balli
05-05-2009, 02:15 PM
People who say cool beans, shit ton and brosef.

I don't like it when people type brah, because I would sometimes like to, but I refrain.

ashbeeigh
05-05-2009, 02:30 PM
People who say cool beans.

omcq6CDgsZg

This movie is so bad it's good.

DarkReign
05-05-2009, 03:29 PM

Check my post history and youll find I was guilty of this misconception until about a year ago. Who knew?

I also refuse to use apostrophes unless the contraction will make the word confusing ex. Well and We'll. I dont know how to type, I use 5 fingers to type and they dont find themselves too often in or around the apostrophe.

Kermit
05-05-2009, 03:32 PM

your/you're

I used to think that people were just fucking with the english language, but the more I encountered this abomination, the more I started to believe that people nowadays are just retarded.

Dex
05-05-2009, 03:39 PM
your/you're

I used to think that people were just fucking with the english language, but the more I encountered this abomination, the more I started to believe that people nowadays are just retarded.

I think 'your' absolutely right. :lmao

=RTM=
05-05-2009, 03:41 PM
your/you're

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/mandiolp/Grammar_Time.gif

DarkReign
05-05-2009, 03:58 PM
I cant stop laughing at Grammar Time.

DarkReign
05-05-2009, 03:58 PM
...pathetic, I know.

JoeChalupa
05-05-2009, 03:59 PM

Xylus
05-05-2009, 04:02 PM
Grammar Time is hilarious. :lmao

Oh, I cannot stand when someone says the word "irregardless."

CuckingFunt
05-05-2009, 04:09 PM
WTF is that???? Some epicurean looking mom is going to the trouble to make a fresh, healthy meal in an extremely nice looking kitchen and her fucking ginger asshole kid, who's not culturally aware enough to pronounce two ll's as a y, starts bitching and she just immediately caves and gets him pizza? I agree 100% with whoever brought that commercial up. Sickening. It's everything that's wrong with America compressed into a 30 second clip.

She doesn't technically cave. Caving in would imply that she put up some sort of resistance to begin with. All she does is give that stupid W.A.S.P. "boys will be boys" eyeroll and start dialing for crappy pizza.

That commercial has angered me far more than it ought to.

CuckingFunt
05-05-2009, 04:14 PM
Since we're on grammar:

"I could care less."

Summers
05-05-2009, 04:32 PM
Grammar Time is hilarious. :lmao

Oh, I cannot stand when someone says the word "irregardless."

I hate that non-word too!!

I had to look up "brosef". Never heard it.

People always misuse "his/her" and "their". One is singular. One is plural. And confusing "me" and "I", as in "He gave Jim and I a TV for Christmas".

DarkReign
05-05-2009, 04:36 PM
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless

...because I had the "Irregardless is not a word" argument recently and my dbag friend pulled up merriam webster.

Yeah, its more based on dialect, yeah its less than 100 years old and only used in speech, but it is most certainly a word, unfortunately.

I frickin hate being wrong.

Xylus
05-05-2009, 04:39 PM
Irregardless can technically be considered a word, but it doesn't make any sense. It's a double-negative. If "regardless" means "without regard," then "irregardless" means "with regard" or "without no regard."

JoeChalupa
05-05-2009, 04:43 PM
It makes sense if you don't over analyze it. You know what they mean.

Xylus
05-05-2009, 04:46 PM
It makes sense if you don't over analyze it. You know what they mean.

Without analyzing it for more than 2 seconds, though, it's obvious that it means the opposite of what people use it for.

Same with "I could care less." Means the opposite of the intended meaning.

CuckingFunt
05-05-2009, 05:55 PM
it's a perfectly cromulous word

Cromulent.

But, nice reference.

PixelPusher
05-05-2009, 06:11 PM
Cromulent.

But, nice reference.

Is it "imbiggens" or "inbiggens"?

balli
05-05-2009, 07:15 PM
Since I just caught 15 seconds of it on American Idol- Whole Lotta Love a la Led Zeppelin.

Used to be a HUGE Zep fan (and still am to the extant that people over 20 can be) but fuck that song right in the ear hole. Black Dog too. Everything else they did- :tu

CuckingFunt
05-05-2009, 10:08 PM
Is it "imbiggens" or "inbiggens"?

Embiggens, I believe.

"A noble heart embiggens the smallest man."

Calvin
05-06-2009, 12:13 AM
http://ismaild.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/ch930511.gif

marini martini
05-06-2009, 12:39 AM
This thread discombobulates my mind!!!:toast

mrsmaalox
05-06-2009, 01:02 AM

That's Marini with "discombobulate" for 25 cents folks! :lol

balli
05-06-2009, 08:07 AM
Dudes who don't know how to move heavy furniture. I went to help my richer friend move about a year ago and he and his brother were trying to move heavy ass dressers and shit by picking them up from the top, like a half an inch from the ground and shuffling their feet.

Be a man, bend your knees, lift that shit up, and walk. How you go your whole richer life without ever carrying anything correctly is beyond me.

DarkReign
05-06-2009, 10:07 AM

That's Marini with "discombobulate" for 25 cents folks! :lol

I believe marini was making a Calvin&Hobbes reference.

mrsmaalox
05-06-2009, 10:31 AM
I believe marini was making a Calvin&Hobbes reference.

:lol Probably. She and I have an inside joke about 25 cent words though ;)

DarkReign
05-06-2009, 10:42 AM

Oh, hehe, my bad...

CuckingFunt
05-06-2009, 10:53 AM

Then I guess this is as good a time as any to add the deliberate reference to inside jokes to the big list of things I really hate.

mrsmaalox
05-06-2009, 11:04 AM
Big effing surprise there :rolleyes Add away....

marini martini
05-06-2009, 11:04 AM
:lol Probably. She and I have an inside joke about $5.00 words though ;)

Fixed!

DarkReign
05-06-2009, 11:07 AM
yeww jess kent dew teengks like dettt....

Im adding this cocksucker to the list of shit I despise.

Not because this troll is annoying or overused, on the contrary, its because I dont get the fucking joke.

Corso has been around looooooong before me and IIRC, is probably a troll of the Mookie Crew. But wtf is so funny about "yeww jess kent dew teengks like dettt"?!

Whatever.

DarkReign
05-06-2009, 11:08 AM
Then I guess this is as good a time as any to add the deliberate reference to inside jokes to the big list of things I really hate.

I dont know why you two dont like each other, but its amusing anyway. No offense, Maalox.

marini martini
05-06-2009, 11:10 AM
Im adding this cocksucker to the list of shit I despise.

Not because this troll is annoying or overused, on the contrary, its because I dont get the fucking joke.

Corso has been around looooooong before me and IIRC, is probably a troll of the Mookie Crew. But wtf is so funny about "yeww jess kent dew teengks like dettt"?!

Whatever.

Another "inside joke"!!!

Take a number please, and stand in back of Funt!:lmao

DarkReign
05-06-2009, 11:15 AM
Another "inside joke"!!!

Take a number please, and stand in back of Funt!:lmao

Yup, Im with Funt on inside jokes as of now.

mrsmaalox
05-06-2009, 11:15 AM

I dont know why you two dont like each other, but its amusing anyway. No offense, Maalox.

:) No offense taken. I don't dislike anyone on this board :)

Dr. Gonzo
05-06-2009, 11:20 AM
I hate people that think they know everything.

Dex
05-06-2009, 11:35 AM
You know what grinds my gears?

I hate having to carry too much stuff in my pockets. Sometimes I feel like I have four tiny purses knitted to my pants.

I also hate having to go through the mental checklist every morning to make sure I have the aforementioned items. "Keys, wallet, badge, phone, ipod, smokes, lighter, pants"...it's a daily challenge not to have to dart back to my pad for anything.

Dex
05-06-2009, 11:37 AM
Oh, and sauerkraut.

Blech.

IronMexican
05-06-2009, 11:38 AM
You know what grinds my gears?

I hate having to carry too much stuff in my pockets. Sometimes I feel like I have four tiny purses knitted to my pants.

I also hate having to go through the mental checklist every morning to make sure I have the aforementioned items. "Keys, wallet, badge, phone, ipod, smokes, lighter, pants"...it's a daily challenge not to have to dart back to my pad for anything.

You're a cop?

Dex
05-06-2009, 11:41 AM
You're a cop?

:lmao Stick 'em up!

It's a security badge for work.

ashbeeigh
05-06-2009, 11:47 AM
I hate people who don't acknowledge my funny youtubes. That Cool Beans clip was hilarious. Screw all of you.

balli
05-06-2009, 11:53 AM
That Cool Beans clip was hilarious.
:lol No offense. I'm not down with SNL, especially Samberg or whatever his name is. And I've never seen Speed Racer, which it apparently had something to do with. I guess I liked that it was mocking the phrase cool beans, I just didn't understand how it was doing so or how in the hell it was related with two dudes standing in a bedroom or a movie about race cars.

SpursWoman
05-06-2009, 11:55 AM
I really fucking hate when you have a pretty damn great late model truck with low mileage that runs perfectly and is completely paid off, and because some *lady* was in a hurry one morning and made a remarkably stupid decision ... ends up making you total said truck.

Who gives a shit if HER insurance has to pay? Do you really think you're going to find anything remotely close to what you had and not end up with a car payment that you never anticipated having to have a week ago with the ridiculously little bullshit settlement they offer??

:bang

Grammar hate: I hate poorly constructed run-on sentences, too ... but whatever. :lol

ashbeeigh
05-06-2009, 11:58 AM
:lol No offense. I'm not down with SNL, especially Samberg or whatever his name is. And I've never seen Speed Racer, which it apparently had something to do with. I guess I liked that it was mocking the phrase cool beans, I just didn't understand how it was doing so or how in the hell it was related with two dudes standing in a bedroom or a movie about race cars.

:lmao No worries.Hot Rod is D list by all standards and I posted it just for the that part. I haven't seen Speed Racer, the second part. I didn't get the Speed Racer reference since I haven't seen the movie. But, the second you said you hated the phrase that was the clip that came to mind.

David Foster Wallace
05-06-2009, 12:00 PM
Grammar hate: I hate run-on sentences
Never read anything I ever wrote, you really won't like it because sometimes my sentences will last an entire page and I'll just randomly interject my own punctuation: even when it's incorrect to do so, because I don't give a fuck about your rules, I just like the stream of conciousness, and that's just the way it's going to have to be, so yeah, never buy my books- thanks.

ashbeeigh
05-06-2009, 12:00 PM
Do you really think you're going to find anything remotely close to what you had and not end up with a car payment that you never anticipated having to have a week ago with the ridiculously little bullshit settlement they offer??

One of our family cars was just totaled a few weeks ago too...except we were at fault...I feel ya! Car payments are so lame.

Except I'll be paying mine...forever.

angel_luv
05-06-2009, 12:01 PM
I really fucking hate when you have a pretty damn great late model truck with low mileage that runs perfectly and is completely paid off, and because some *lady* was in a hurry one morning and made a remarkably stupid decision ... ends up making you total said truck.

Who gives a shit if HER insurance has to pay? Do you really think you're going to find anything remotely close to what you had and not end up with a car payment that you never anticipated having to have a week ago with the ridiculously little bullshit settlement they offer??

That does stink! Sorry to hear about it.

SpursWoman
05-06-2009, 12:05 PM
Never read anything I ever wrote, you really won't like it because sometimes my sentences will last an entire page and I'll just randomly interject my own punctuation: even when it's incorrect to do so, because I don't give a fuck about your rules, I just like the stream of conciousness, and that's just the way it's going to have to be, so yeah, never buy my books- thanks.

My rules? Dude, there were already there when I got here. :lol

balli
05-06-2009, 12:08 PM
Damn, you'd think David Foster Wallace of all people could spell consciousness correctly. :lol :bang

And I'm sorry about your truck.

Dex
05-06-2009, 12:10 PM

Grammar hate: I hate poorly constructed run-on sentences, too ... but whatever. :lol

:( Sorry to hear that, SW.

If it makes you feel better, I recently had a silver '03 Grand Prix GT get totaled by a tow truck who ran a stop sign. I was pissed because I got a good deal on it, and was worried I wouldn't be able to replace it.

Obviously, their insurance covered the total loss, and I was able to find myself a black '02 Grand Prix GTP that has lower miles, goes faster, looks better, and cost less than what I paid for the '03.

I know it's probably not much condolence, but just keep your eyes open, and you might be able to find yourself a comparable/better deal.

I do hate car shopping, though.

And tow trucks.

mrsmaalox
05-06-2009, 12:15 PM
Damn, you'd think David Foster Wallace of all people could spell consciousness correctly. :lol :bang
Could just be the way he abbreviates it LOL

SpursWoman
05-06-2009, 12:32 PM
Thank you guys .... it was User's and I LOVE that truck, we have lots of fun memories in it. :depressed

Shopping for cars seriously sucks unless you've been planning for it, going new, and know exactly what you want. Looking for used when you weren't prepared to do so really sucks.

But he just e-mailed me a link to one almost identical to the one he lost at a dealership in Marble Falls ... the mileage is a little higher, but it's got 4 full-size doors instead of the 1/2 doors or whatever they call them. But who knows how hard the previous own rode it? *sigh*

:lol @ consciousness

Dex
05-06-2009, 12:37 PM
Thank you guys .... it was User's and I LOVE that truck, we have lots of fun memories in it. :depressed

Shopping for cars seriously sucks unless you've been planning for it, going new, and know exactly what you want. Looking for used when you weren't prepared to do so really sucks.

But he just e-mailed me a link to one almost identical to the one he lost at a dealership in Marble Falls ... the mileage is a little higher, but it's got 4 full-size doors instead of the 1/2 doors or whatever they call them. But who knows how hard the previous own rode it? *sigh*

:lol @ consciousness

Another thing I can recommend for buying used is to have the car checked out before purchasing. There is a company called Automotive P.I. (http://www.autopi.com/) which I believe covers San Antonio as well. They will go out to any car, whether it be at a dealership or privately owned, and put it through a full ACE-certified inspection. You can go with them, or have them call/email you the results.

Since the business doesn't perform any repairs, you know they are being unbiased. And they will give you a much better idea of what you are getting into. I've used them twice; the first time they saved me from buying a used car which seemed fine but really had a bad transmission and engine leaks.

It's about $129 from what I remember, but definitely better than paying hundreds or thousands in repairs later.

IronMexican
05-06-2009, 01:06 PM
:lmao Stick 'em up!

It's a security badge for work.

Hah! lol

ididnotnothat
05-06-2009, 01:11 PM
I personally cannot stand it when a woman smokes

It turns an attractive women into fugly pretty quick for me.

JoeChalupa
05-06-2009, 01:39 PM
I personally cannot stand it when a woman smokes

It turns an attractive women into fugly pretty quick for me.

+1 But there are some who I'd make an exception for if they'd light one up after sex.

CuckingFunt
05-06-2009, 02:26 PM

Oh, I'll be the first to admit that there are things about pepcid's posting habits that annoy the hell out of me, but that comment actually wasn't meant entirely as a jab against her.

I genuinely can't stand when people loudly and blatantly reference inside jokes while in/amongst a larger group. It's rude and smacks of desperation. I have tons of inside jokes myself, but I try my hardest to only discuss them with or around the people with whom they are shared.

mookie2001
05-06-2009, 02:42 PM
I genuinely can't stand when people loudly and blatantly reference inside jokes while in/amongst a larger group
I DONT WANT TO BE LIKE MaH BROTHAAA
i NEVA EVA want to be like him!
never

when cbf always busts out sacks and the bubonic, mostly he spends his money on international plane tickets and new home furniture. Mostly

the san antonio express news, very pedestrian newspaper, sports writers that make kirk bohls look like john steinbeck, and now costs 75 cents
75 cents? for a paper? good lord thats a lot of money

balli
05-06-2009, 03:03 PM
When hot ass girls have faux modesty about the way they look. I've read/heard Megan Fox says she doesn't think she's pretty and doesn't get why guys think she's hot... or something to that effect. GMAFB. People who aren't confident about the way they look, don't do esquire photo shoots where they pretend to wake up in a bra and panties before putting on a camel toe inducing swimsuit for a morning dip in the pool.

So Megan Fox and any other faux modest hot girl- drop the fucking pretense; I think you're hot, you think you're hot, pretty much everyone thinks you're hot. So get the fuck over yourselves/your fear of pride... and just admit it.

whottt
05-06-2009, 03:05 PM
ballijuana

balli
05-06-2009, 03:06 PM
ballijuana

whottt.

CuckingFunt
05-06-2009, 03:06 PM
When hot ass girls have faux modesty about the way they look. I've read/heard Megan Fox says she doesn't think she's pretty and doesn't get why guys think she's hot... or something to that effect. GMAFB. People who aren't confident about the way they look, don't do esquire photo shoots where they pretend to wake up in a bra and panties before putting on a camel toe inducing swimsuit for a morning dip in the pool.

So Megan Fox and any other faux modest hot girl- drop the fucking pretense; I think you're hot, you think you're hot, pretty much everyone thinks you're hot. So just get the fuck over yourselves/your fear of pride... and just admit it.

Turn yourself into a female for a day and profess your own hotness, then get back to me. Doesn't usually go over well, true or not.

balli
05-06-2009, 03:09 PM
Turn yourself into a female for a day and profess your own hotness, then get back to me. Doesn't usually go over well, true or not.

Well... I'm not saying hot girls everywhere should take out a personal billboard or anything, but c'mon, lets be honest. I promise ladies, if you're hot, I'm not going to think of you as more of a bitch because you admit it. Though other women might; which is I guess what you're alluding to. But since when did women care about each other's feelings?

whottt
05-06-2009, 03:09 PM
whottt.

I gess we know I'm not the guy on your ignore...damn.

So tell me, where did I go wrong and what I can do to fix it?

Seriously though...there has never been a stupider more ignorant desperate faux wannabe trendy wigga fucking name then ballijuana in the history of the Universe.

You should change that name...it's screams 20 year old kid who wants to be black and hip, or some shit like that....and the opinions you bundle with it reinforce that perception.

You should just change...and be completely different than you are now, because you completely suck ass now.

TheThinkingMan
05-06-2009, 03:11 PM
I think I'm hot.

balli
05-06-2009, 03:17 PM
You should change that name...it's screams 20 year old kid who wants to be black and hip, or some shit like that....and the opinions you bundle with it reinforce that perception.
Fuck you whottt.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3356195&postcount=22
I'll tell you what, you get Kori or LJ to respond to me and we'll talk. Until then, shut the fuck up, put the dildo back into your loser ass and keep dropping beats to Todd Palin.

edit: Oh and I'm sorry that the opinions I hold strike you as wanting to be black. I'm not sure how because I never use ebonics and if I'm coming across as "hip" or wanting to be black otherwise- damn, my fault. I guess I'll try to keep my opinions extra-white (I didn't know opinions had race though), as well as try hard not to give the impression that I'm a wanna be black man in any other way that I can't think of right now. I know it must be awful for you. Could you help and enlighten me though? What kind of opinions should I stay away from so as to ensure that everyone knows I'm white? Is it my Dylan avatar or David Foster Wallace troll?

And no, you're not the guy on my ignore, but I never said that I put everybody I thought was a gaping asshole on my ignore list.

whottt
05-07-2009, 12:54 AM
Fuck you whottt.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3356195&postcount=22
I'll tell you what, you get Kori or LJ to respond to me and we'll talk. Until then, shut the fuck up, put the dildo back into your loser ass and keep dropping beats to Todd Palin.

Ok well at least you realize how bad that name sucks...there might be hope for you.

edit: Oh and I'm sorry that the opinions I hold strike you as wanting to be black. I'm not sure how because I never use ebonics and if I'm coming across as "hip" or wanting to be black otherwise- damn, my fault. I guess I'll try to keep my opinions extra-white (I didn't know opinions had race though), as well as try hard not to give the impression that I'm a wanna be black man in any other way that I can't think of right now. I know it must be awful for you. Could you help and enlighten me though? What kind of opinions should I stay away from so as to ensure that everyone knows I'm white? Is it my Dylan avatar or David Foster Wallace troll?

I don't know...I'll think about it.

And no, you're not the guy on my ignore, but I never said that I put everybody I thought was a gaping asshole on my ignore list.

Who is the guy on your ignore list?

PixelPusher
05-07-2009, 02:24 AM

Placeholder "I'm going to regret this but I can't help myself"

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/jamackey/1142225498763.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/jamackey/105081713l6ju1ie.gif

CuckingFunt
05-07-2009, 02:53 AM
The Batusi should never inspire regret.

IronMexican
05-07-2009, 03:13 AM
People who feel the need to sing a song that's on. Especially with that new Heinekin commercial with the Biz Markie song. There is no need for you so sing a long to it. And if you are, do it in your head, not out loud. You suck as singing.

Sal Monella
05-07-2009, 07:26 AM
When I go down on a woman and they have a clit the size of a babies penis.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
05-07-2009, 08:16 AM
- Using smileys in every post

- Starting an assload of threads just to post shit 99% of people have already seen

- People who wear sunglasses inside, most notably the bar. At night.

- Drivers not knowing how to use a roundabout

- People who say they'll pray for me. Yeah? Fuck you, too.

- People who ask a ton of people for advice only looking for the one distorted POV that matches their own. You're right, it is a great idea to bang that trooper's wife on a consistent basis.

- People who don't know when to shut the fuck up or bring up the same story every time I see them. I didn't really need to know exactly how dumb you were in seriously thinking that your ulcers were caused by the rotten ham wallet you tasted last weekend. And I really didn't need to hear the story twice.

- People with poor hygiene. Did you really just blow your nose in that sock that was just on your foot all night? You know the bathroom is 10' away, right? And aren't those the same rented tux pants you've worn for the last three days? You're really not going to take a shower after banging that random broad all night? Besides the festering that's going on that I don't want to know about, you do know we're getting on a plane and you're sitting next to me for the next four hours, right? And you're surprised that I'm pissed?

The last one above happened in the span of 36 hours on a trip out West a few years ago. And yes, there was a nice stench for the duration of the flight.

Spurminator
05-07-2009, 09:12 AM
The marketing campaigns for American light beers.

One is "triple hops brewed." No shit? Do they also use water? Do they use yeast to convert sugars into alcohol and CO2? Wait, maybe I don't want to know.

One is cold. And you can get a special bottle that tells you it's cold. Or you can get it in a can that features a highly scientific design allowing for easier pourability. This way you don't get your tongue caught in the can.

One has "drinkability." It's drinkable. So you can fucking drink it. This is a simplification of an earlier campaign where they touted the fact that their beer is brewed in liquid form. Anyway, the "Drinkability" campaign is the closest of the three to fraudulent advertising.

Ginofan
05-07-2009, 09:39 AM
It really annoys me that every morning when I leave my apartment complex there is a river of water running down the street because the complex feels they have to water the front lawn EVERY FREAKING DAY rain or shine. And since our water bill had risen significantly recently it makes me think they might just be tacking on their wasteful ways to our bill.

The Reckoning
05-07-2009, 10:09 AM
when i cant find my sock after i take a girl up into the loft of my barn...and also when a girl has horrible beer breath.

Shelly
05-07-2009, 10:13 AM
It really annoys me that every morning when I leave my apartment complex there is a river of water running down the street because the complex feels they have to water the front lawn EVERY FREAKING DAY rain or shine. And since our water bill had risen significantly recently it makes me think they might just be tacking on their wasteful ways to our bill.

Are apartment complexes exempt for SAWS restrictions? Right now, we're only allowed to water (with sprinklers) one day a week.

Report them! Anonymously, of course :nerd

AlamoSpursFan
05-07-2009, 11:00 AM
One has "drinkability." It's drinkable. So you can fucking drink it. This is a simplification of an earlier campaign where they touted the fact that their beer is brewed in liquid form. Anyway, the "Drinkability" campaign is the closest of the three to fraudulent advertising.

Bud Light has absolutely no taste whatsoever, so I'm guessing "drinkability" is their way of touting the fact that they removed the beer flavor so chicks and fruity guys who don't like the taste of beer can drink it and think they look cool.

And Coors Light's cold-indicator cans piss me off too. If you're that stupid, maybe you shouldn't be drinking beer in the first place.

CuckingFunt
05-07-2009, 01:47 PM
- Using smileys in every post

- Starting an assload of threads just to post shit 99% of people have already seen

- People who wear sunglasses inside, most notably the bar. At night.

- Drivers not knowing how to use a roundabout

- People who say they'll pray for me. Yeah? Fuck you, too.

I know, right?

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
05-07-2009, 01:59 PM
Like, totally.

- Women who talk of nothing but their looks and/or other people. Buddy's wife will always interrupt normal convos about financial shit, work, sports, etc. with statements like, "I think the waitress really wants me. Did you see the way she smiled at me? I know I look hot..." Her stories always revolve around somebody wanting to fuck her.

Annoys the shit out of me.

CuckingFunt
05-07-2009, 02:02 PM
- Women who talk of nothing but their looks and/or other people. Buddy's wife will always interrupt normal convos about financial shit, work, sports, etc. with statements like, "I think the waitress really wants me. Did you see the way she smiled at me?" Annoys the shit out of me.

Oh, ew. Big ew.

E20
05-08-2009, 02:38 AM
i sort of hate it when people are very absorbed about there life in small ways and they don't really understand what's going on around the world. they dont' see the bigger pictures out there

IronMexican
05-08-2009, 02:51 AM
i sort of hate it when people are very absorbed about there life in small ways and they don't really understand what's going on around the world. they dont' see the bigger pictures out there

I guess I'm guilty of that.

E20
05-08-2009, 02:59 AM
I guess I'm guilty of that.

i was just kidding lol

no hard feelings

IronMexican
05-08-2009, 03:07 AM
i was just kidding lol

no hard feelings

:lol I was thinking, you're probably describing just about every person on earth.

E20
05-08-2009, 03:13 AM
:lol I was thinking, you're probably describing just about every person on earth.

no i'm thinking about very naive/narrow minded people. like they are their own universe and what goes on their head is what they will do tonight or what kind of shoes they're gonna wear, they can't think about anything remotely intellectual.

tp2021
05-08-2009, 03:15 AM
I hate "midterms" the last week of school.

I hate honors classes with no curve.

I hate myself for being on ST when I should be studying.

SpursStalker
05-08-2009, 10:20 AM
I hate people who think they know everything, when in fact they know jack shit.

Spurminator
05-08-2009, 10:49 AM
I hate people who think they know everything, when in fact they know jack shit.

Me too. It causes those of us who do know everything to not get the credit we deserve.

ashbeeigh
05-08-2009, 11:07 AM
I hate honors classes with no curve.

I hated that in high school! Thank God for those extra 5 points added to my GPA though!

Many PackYao
05-08-2009, 01:01 PM
When anybody uses the expression, "weak sauce".

IronMexican
05-08-2009, 01:51 PM
When anybody uses the expression, "weak sauce".

I'll be using that next time I get into an argument with a Rocket fan

Many PackYao
05-08-2009, 01:53 PM
I'll be using that next time I get into an argument with a Rocket fan
Hey, fack you mang!:lol

Blake
05-08-2009, 01:55 PM

weak sauce

lol slayer

lol Duncan>Hakeem

IronMexican
05-08-2009, 01:59 PM

weak sauce

Many PackYao
05-08-2009, 02:02 PM
weak sauce

lol slayer

lol Duncan>Hakeem
:lol It had to be you.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-09-2009, 12:14 AM
You know what I don't understand?

How come they call it taking a dump and not leaving a dump?

I mean after all, you're not really taking it anywhere!

funk dat!

marini martini
05-09-2009, 09:42 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:hat I know, like they really care about you, and don't wanna come visit you in the hospital, when you're dying of cancer. Sheesh, WTF???

TheUnknownComic
05-09-2009, 10:32 AM
ashy elbows