PDA

View Full Version : Bourousis BEAT Splitter for All Euroleague 1st Team

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Bourousis BEAT Splitter for All Euroleague 1st Team

PLUS as I say many times he is FREE AGENT this year. Now what you say Spurs fans that question and make fun of me about this?

http://www.euroleague.net/final-four/berlin-2009/main-page/i/49161/2768/item

samikeyp
05-02-2009, 04:06 PM
Don't worry, Spurs fans will make fun of you whether he plays here or not. :)

stéphane
05-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Yup and your boy Spanoulis got (flat out) beat by Navarro.
You're such a jerk.

Bukefal
05-02-2009, 04:16 PM
So? And now? what must we do ? :sleep

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-02-2009, 04:27 PM
Yup and your boy Spanoulis got (flat out) beat by Navarro.
You're such a jerk.

Spanoulis is a point guard Navarro is a shooting guard IDIOT. The Euroleague picks the positions. Is not based on ACTUAL positions moron.

Navarro's team is already eliminate out of Euroleague, Spanoulis plays tomorrow for the championship.

Solid D
05-02-2009, 04:31 PM
This is just another example supporting the fact that Tiago Splitter is an underachiever.

velik_m
05-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Spanoulis is a point guard Navarro is a shooting guard IDIOT. The Euroleague picks the positions. Is not based on ACTUAL positions moron.

Navarro's team is already eliminate out of Euroleague, Spanoulis plays tomorrow for the championship.

Bourousis is also eliminated. So Lorbek > Bourousis.

Solid D
05-02-2009, 04:36 PM
Lorbek > Bourousis.

I don't think there is any doubt about that one.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-02-2009, 04:41 PM
Bourousis is also eliminated. So Lorbek > Bourousis.

Bourousis = first team
Bourousis = final four
Splitter = second team
Splitter = did not even make final four

Bourousis > Splitter just like I say all along. Many fans here look foolish now. REMEMBER Bourousis is a FREE AGENT. he can be sign outright. And for all morons here say he "sucks" Scola was also first team in Euroleague and you should have learn your lesson on that already.

But it seem many here are too dumb to ever learn.

honestfool84
05-02-2009, 05:00 PM
Bourousis = first team
Bourousis = final four
Splitter = second team
Splitter = did not even make final four

Bourousis > Splitter just like I say all along. Many fans here look foolish now. REMEMBER Bourousis is a FREE AGENT. he can be sign outright. And for all morons here say he "sucks" Scola was also first team in Euroleague and you should have learn your lesson on that already.

But it seem many here are too dumb to ever learn.

you should get a little card by your screen name that says "accepted, now"!

Bukefal
05-02-2009, 05:03 PM
what do you want to hear? that bourousis is a good player? Can we all just move on then, with this bourousis thing? Yes he is a good player. Will he come to the spurs? NO, probably not, and we don't really care. So when said this, what is it you really want?

Spursfan092120
05-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Cue Chump Dumper in 5.........4........3........2.......

BackHome
05-02-2009, 05:21 PM
You know I hate to say it but I think Kill Bill is on the money with this kid. This is what Draft Express is saying about him:

Bouroussis remains one of the most productive big men (http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Yiannis-Bouroussis-118/#) in European basketball on a per-minute basis, he’s averaging 23 points and 13 rebounds per-40 pace adjusted on 59% shooting from the field. He’s not particularly athletic, but has a massive frame which he uses to draw fouls at a terrific rate, and is a threat to score with his back to the basket, shooting jumpers from outside, or finishing pick and roll plays in the lane thanks to his excellent hands. He’s also an excellent rebounder, particularly on the offensive end. Talk out of Greece is that he’s interested in exploring his NBA options this summer, and as we’ve written on a few occasions in the past, he could be a very interesting free agent target for certain teams. We’ll be taking an in-depth look at him this weekend, and may try to pick his brain as well.

I know we need some one who can rebound and be a defensive stopper and if you can come up with someone better then I would love to know who?

C: Bourousis/Ian/Thomas
PF: Timmy/Ian/Gist
SF: Finley/Gist
SG: Manu/Mason/Hill/Span
PG: Tony/Spanoulis

Then we draft Omri or Green and we are a very different and better team in my eyes. Oh, would also like to keep either Williams or Harriston.

Keep posting Kill Bill cause I love you sig!!!

stéphane
05-02-2009, 05:51 PM

Ok idiot + moron. Come at me jackass.

So Spanoulis is a PG hu?
Bringing the ball up makes you a pg?
What was his ast/TO ratio in the semi final again? Oh wait 0.66? Is that even possible?

So Barcelona is out and PAOK is qualified for the final so Spanoulis is better than Navarro? :downspin:
Come on even you, you can do better.
So if I go by your logic Brooks is a better PG than Parker?

You're such a joke, it's not even funny. :lmao

Bukefal
05-02-2009, 06:13 PM
You know I hate to say it but I think Kill Bill is on the money with this kid. This is what Draft Express is saying about him;

He is right that he is a great player, but its not about that. its about kbp speculating all the time that he should join the spurs and convincing us to see him as the spurs saviour, because probably kbp wants to see him so bad in the nba. We dont really give a shit, why speculate for nothing?

Spursfan092120
05-02-2009, 06:17 PM
He is right that he is a great player, but its not about that. its about kbp speculating all the time that he should join the spurs and convincing us to see him as the spurs saviour, because probably kbp wants to see him so bad in the nba. We dont really give a shit, why speculate for nothing?
:tu exactly..shit..he might be in a Spurs uniform next week..but that doesn't make him a damn savior..otherwise any player in the NBA is a savior..it's crap.

Spurs Brazil
05-02-2009, 06:36 PM
Bouroshit sucks

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-02-2009, 09:29 PM
Ok idiot + moron. Come at me jackass.

So Spanoulis is a PG hu?
Bringing the ball up makes you a pg?
What was his ast/TO ratio in the semi final again? Oh wait 0.66? Is that even possible?

So Barcelona is out and PAOK is qualified for the final so Spanoulis is better than Navarro? :downspin:
Come on even you, you can do better.
So if I go by your logic Brooks is a better PG than Parker?

You're such a joke, it's not even funny. :lmao

You are a fucking dumbass if you can't even figure out starting point of PAO is Spanoulis. PAOK is NOT in final dumbass. That is NOT even the same fucking team. You have probably never even see one Euro game in your life. What a fucking moron you are.

sook
05-02-2009, 09:32 PM
hey killbill i heard your mom gives head for free

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-02-2009, 09:54 PM
hey killbill i heard your mom gives head for free

I hear your mom charges for this. It is OK though we must all earn living somehow.

sook
05-02-2009, 09:54 PM
I hear your mom charges for this.

my mom doesn't have a mouth

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-02-2009, 09:55 PM
my mom doesn't have a mouth

Is typical for crack whores to have the mouth cancer that cause the rot and decay.

sook
05-02-2009, 09:56 PM
Is typical for crack whores to have the mouth cancer that cause the rot and decay.

How would she smoke the crack without the mouth? Exactly.

sook
05-02-2009, 09:58 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/246/518949819_0c4a71f3d1.jpg?v=0

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-02-2009, 10:32 PM
How would she smoke the crack without the mouth? Exactly.

You are not very smart. I guess is nice when you are so dumb even basic insult is too hard for you to understand.

sook
05-02-2009, 10:35 PM
You are not very smart. I guess is nice when you are so dumb even basic insult is too hard for you to understand.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p180/metallica2k1/internet_serious_business.jpg?t=1241320301

Rogue
05-02-2009, 10:35 PM
Yeah sook should have understood your "basic insult", as long as you made it as clear and blatant as it can be with your awesome expressions and impeccable grammars.

sook
05-02-2009, 10:36 PM
Yeah sook should have understood your "basic insult", as long as you made it as clear and blatant as it can be with your awesome expressions and impeccable grammars.

:lmao

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-02-2009, 10:39 PM

My English skills are very proper.

Bob Lanier
05-02-2009, 10:43 PM
http://www.eorthopod.com/images/ContentImages/elbow/elbow_bursitis/elbow_bursitis_cause02.jpg

DAF86
05-02-2009, 10:45 PM
You tell' em KBP!

BUMP
05-02-2009, 11:03 PM
This is weird.

For all the fans on this board I've annoyed and trolled the ever living shit out of, I don't think I've come after KBP even once. Get your ass lubed KBP cause i'm coming :devil

DAF86
05-02-2009, 11:05 PM
This is weird.

For all the fans on this board I've annoyed and trolled the ever living shit out of, I don't think I've come after KBP even once. Get your ass lubed KBP cause i'm coming :devil

About damn time.

Biggems
05-02-2009, 11:55 PM
I hear your mom charges for this. It is OK though we must all earn living somehow.

you do realize your comeback was weaker than the French Military dont you?

he said your mom sucks dick for free......and your best comeback was to say his mom charges for sucking dick.

so while Sook's mom would be a hoe, at least she is makin the benjamins....meanwhile your hoe ass mom is broke.

and then you have the audacity to call Sook stupid, when it was you who couldn't even comprehend the initial insult and then came back with some bitch ass sauce......

Ditty
05-03-2009, 12:00 AM
this guy is so good

u must be dumb if you say the spurs shouldnt get him he would help us alot