PDA

View Full Version : Great series!

DA BULLS
05-03-2009, 02:52 AM
gotta give major props to bulls for playing hard and never giving up during the series..what an amazing series a win by them 2nite would have made it perfect.. but just had to many turnovers and mistakes..there youth and inexperience showed 2nite. w/ that said congrats to c's for getting win they played great defense and made a ton of big shots.

what kind of team do you think the bulls will be next season? do you see this bulls team as the bulls team of 2007-2008..which only won 33 games and missed the playoffs after previously winning 49 games and making it to the second round just a season earlier or do you see this team building and improving on what they did towards the end of the regular season and the playoffs and poss. becoming one of the top 4 or 5 teams in the east?

RsxPiimp
05-03-2009, 02:56 AM
Bulls needs a better inside presence. Tyrus,Joakim and that white dude named Brad wont cut it...

Boozer
Amare
Bosh

Take your pick

DA BULLS
05-03-2009, 03:06 AM
yea, they have needed a low post player it seems like forever..they def would need big time player in the middle if they ever want to be serious contenders in the future and i would take bosh prob. amare is a great athlete but a dumb player..not a good bball iq. boozer i dnno i dnt watch him or utah enough to say whether i would wanna take him or not. however, i like bosh's game. he would be a great fit for bulls imo.

TheMACHINE
05-03-2009, 03:27 AM
that series owned

Armando
05-03-2009, 10:40 AM
I think if the Bulls start off strong and don't crap out during their 2 week road trip early in the season due to the circus they will be fine.

UltimA
05-03-2009, 10:49 AM
Was a great series, and both teams played well.

The Franchise
05-03-2009, 01:30 PM
It was a great series, and if Tyrus and Joahkim didn't leave the lane wide open numerous times Chicago would have won. They made Perkins, Davis, and Rondo look like superstars.

sook
05-03-2009, 02:04 PM
They were absolutely clueless on how to defend the pick n roll. The celtics pretty much just won off of that

sonic21
05-03-2009, 02:07 PM
bulls lost because they had no post presence...No big man to keep the defense honest...to command double teams and slow the game down...