PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mav fans

rascalpascal09
05-03-2009, 06:22 PM
Serious question why do you always bitch about the refs?

If you guys were a professional franchise like the Spurs you'd have won a ring by now

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

YellowFever
05-03-2009, 06:34 PM
Pot............................meet Kettle.

Ghazi
05-03-2009, 06:36 PM
We was robbed in 06

icem
05-03-2009, 06:40 PM
mavs are soft, so they blame the officials....

good teams don't bitch, they just win titles....

rascalpascal09
05-03-2009, 06:42 PM
Exactly. Teams always model their fans. if their fans are professional then they will go out and win titles because they are motivated by the fans.

If Mav Fans would quit whining like babies maybe their team will learn and win a title

Ghazi
05-03-2009, 06:42 PM
Exactly. Teams always model their fans. if their fans are professional then they will go out and win titles because they are motivated by the fans.

If Mav Fans would quit whining like babies maybe their team will learn and win a title

:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

hope youre an alter that statement was d-u-m

BUMP
05-03-2009, 07:11 PM
:rolleyes

timvp
05-03-2009, 07:39 PM
:rolleyes
Why are you rolling your eyes at your own troll?

Manufan909
05-03-2009, 07:44 PM
Just so everyone knows, most(if not all) Spurs fans are not associated with rascalpascal.

UltimA
05-03-2009, 08:04 PM
:rolleyesI figured you Mav fans would have nothing to say, thought a *cough* sweep *cough* was coming?

BUMP
05-03-2009, 09:43 PM
I figured you Mav fans would have nothing to say, thought a *cough* sweep *cough* was coming?

Uh, no? why do you keep acting as if Mav fans thought we were gonna sweep Denver. I said Mavs in 7

Ghazi
05-03-2009, 09:49 PM
I figured you Mav fans would have nothing to say, thought a *cough* sweep *cough* was coming?

Yeahhh umm every prediction I saw was either Mavs in 6-7 or Nuggets in 5-7.

scanry
05-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Serious question why do you always bitch about the refs?

If you guys were a professional franchise like the Spurs you'd have won a ring by now

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

nice going BUMP..

Fail...

Imposter Cleaner
05-04-2009, 12:08 AM
We were robbed in 06
I don't want "grammar police" intervention.

G-Nob
05-04-2009, 07:29 AM
We was robbed in 06

So was we.

mavs>spurs2
05-04-2009, 07:46 AM
So was we.

No you weren't. Anyone with eyes and who isn't a fat beaner saw that the series was called pretty fairly.

Biggems
05-04-2009, 08:13 AM
No you weren't. Anyone with eyes and who isn't a fat beaner saw that the series was called pretty fairly.

i cant complain about the officiating in 06....we lost those games cause of stupid turnovers and missed shots down the stretch of all 3 close losses.

i cant remember the year, but when we beat you and dirk got hurt....that one game where you guys shot over 50 FTs.....now the officiating sucked big time in that game.

In this years series, my only complaint about the officiating was how many very weak calls dirk was getting.....including not being touched but still drawing fouls, in a flippin playoff series no less.

Rogue
05-04-2009, 08:52 AM
i cant complain about the officiating in 06....we lost those games cause of stupid turnovers and missed shots down the stretch of all 3 close losses.

i cant remember the year, but when we beat you and dirk got hurt....that one game where you guys shot over 50 FTs.....now the officiating sucked big time in that game.

In this years series, my only complaint about the officiating was how many very weak calls dirk was getting.....including not being touched but still drawing fouls, in a flippin playoff series no less.
Even if those refs gave tripple more FTs to Spurs it still wouldn't make any difference, because those FTs would be regretfully missed by Spurs, Tim Duncan in particular. Pop has never put FT training into team's schedual, that shows his respect to his players but this double-edge sword killed the Spurs in the first round.

G-Nob
05-04-2009, 09:30 AM

Fat beaner? Are you 12?

Mavs took care of business and did what they had to do in Game 7 OT. No doubt. Games 3 & 4 were a different story. When you had countless national articles written about the officiating in those two games in particular, then you know there was a problem. Look up the free throw disparity in both of those games. I'm not here to :stirpot:. But when dirk drives, steps on bruce's foot and bruce gets called for a foul----joke.

I rank games 3 & 4 up there with game 6 of the '01 kings/lakers series. Despicable calls that make a team have to go get 6 wins instead 4.

scanry
05-04-2009, 09:38 AM
Even if those refs gave tripple more FTs to Spurs it still wouldn't make any difference, because those FTs would be regretfully missed by Spurs, Tim Duncan in particular. Pop has never put FT training into team's schedual, that shows his respect to his players but this double-edge sword killed the Spurs in the first round.

Maybe not, but he sure had "how to win championships" in his game plan. On the other hand, the Mavs were too busy missing free throws to ice a championship (Game 3 2006 Finals). :rolleyes

MavTalker
05-04-2009, 10:16 AM
The Mavs have a curse thanks to JonG and Rob, they went and turned on Mouse and ran him out of MavTalk, not knowing the power of Mouse's mo-jo.

Not only do they not have Mouse's mo-jo, they have a jinx and will lose in round two.