PDA

View Full Version : The thing I hate most about Clutchfans

Artest_Is_Fearless
05-03-2009, 10:25 PM
Goddamn Yao Only Fans nutthuggers. Yao always win every time there is a poll involving him and his fan make the dumbest post ever in broken english. Some guy is making a thread on how houston fans hate yao and that Yao should be thinking about moving to another team because Luis Scola have almost as many votes as yao in a poll about who is the mvp of the blazer series.

Indazone
05-03-2009, 10:29 PM
I thought you were gonna post that DD posts videos of himself giving analysis of Rockets games. lol

Artest_Is_Fearless
05-03-2009, 10:30 PM
Nah I got no problem with DD

Artest_Is_Fearless
05-03-2009, 10:31 PM
Also, Indy how do I get my name to be red like your?

SouthTexasRancher
05-03-2009, 10:34 PM
Goddamn Yao Only Fans nutthuggers. Yao always win every time there is a poll involving him and his fan make the dumbest post ever in broken english. Some guy is making a thread on how houston fans hate yao and that Yao should be thinking about moving to another team because Luis Scola have almost as many votes as yao in a poll about who is the mvp of the blazer series.

Ever hear of punctuation? Just curious.

Indazone
05-03-2009, 10:36 PM
Send Kori a msg and ask her to turn your name red.

Imposter Cleaner
05-04-2009, 12:06 AM
Send Kori a msg and ask her to turn your name red.
needn't be that complex, only a bullet is more than enough to make him totally red, and you for that matter. you both ought to commit suicide.

Tmac&Luther
05-04-2009, 12:10 AM
"Oklahoma City Thunder"....is this a WNBA forum or NBA forum? I'm confussed.

Imposter Cleaner
05-04-2009, 12:14 AM
"Oklahoma City Thunder"....is this a WNBA forum or NBA forum? I'm confussed.
Thunders will certainly become the most dominant team in NBA before very long, we will even get a bigger wagon than the one the Rockets are having, and our troop won't contain so many idiotic foreign wagoners like your pathetic self.

timvp
05-04-2009, 12:18 AM
What ever happened to ClutchCity.com? I know they sold out to Rivals at one point but they never got it back?

blink
05-04-2009, 01:18 AM
amen. clutchfans are full of yao nuthuggers.

i mean, yao isnt a terrible player and its hard to hate the guy but damn he's not all that. people over there would take a healthy yao over a healthy tmac and that's just dumb. a healthy yao gets 20/10 and beat by fronting defense. a healthy tmac gives you 25/6/6

Indazone
05-04-2009, 01:25 AM

i mean, yao isnt a terrible player and its hard to hate the guy but damn he's not all that. people over there would take a healthy yao over a healthy tmac and that's just dumb. a healthy yao gets 20/10 and beat by fronting defense. a healthy tmac gives you 25/6/6

Clutchfans is 40% T-Mac nuthuggers and 40% Yao nuthuggers. The rest are Rocket Homers.

Imposter Cleaner
05-04-2009, 01:29 AM

you are right, but the rest of you rockets fans are mostly blind.

Imposter Cleaner
05-04-2009, 01:30 AM
Clutchfans is 40% T-Mac nuthuggers and 40% Yao nuthuggers. The rest are Rocket Homers.
here is a typical example.

Kai
05-04-2009, 02:06 AM
What ever happened to ClutchCity.com? I know they sold out to Rivals at one point but they never got it back?

The term "Clutch City" was copyrighted or something, so a letter was sent to Clutch to change the name of the site.

Tmac&Luther
05-04-2009, 02:13 AM
Thunders will certainly become the most dominant team in NBA before very long, we will even get a bigger wagon than the one the Rockets are having, and our troop won't contain so many idiotic foreign wagoners like your pathetic self.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:lmao

Most pathetic response I've ever heard. "thunders" (WTF is that..no honestly I'm serious, WTF is that?).....hey guys, they are the OKC "thunders" now. :lmao Whew, wear that easter gay pastel color with pride....yeah, goooo "thunders". :lmao

blink
05-04-2009, 03:27 AM
you are right, but the rest of you rockets fans are mostly blind.

blind to what?

Lars
05-04-2009, 03:48 AM
i tink Rocets need guard who pass to y.Ming, Stupeed Adelman, they fire him and bring bak JVgundy, things don change Yoa should leeve to go to teem with guard who does pass first, not stupeed ab.

Matchman
05-04-2009, 03:57 AM
the thing I hate the most about ClutchFans is the hate on Yao Only Fans. People there assume that if you are not a member before june 2002 then you are more than likely a Yao Only Fan and your opinion will not get as much respect as that of a member from the 90s. If you try to defend Yao for a bad game then you will get blasted for being a YOF.

Imposter Cleaner
05-04-2009, 04:23 AM
the thing I hate the most about ClutchFans is the hate on Yao Only Fans. People there assume that if you are not a member before june 2002 then you are more than likely a Yao Only Fan and your opinion will not get as much respect as that of a member from the 90s. If you try to defend Yao for a bad game then you will get blasted for being a YOF.
Those are idoits that consider YOF all members registering after June 2002, as that one or two of them may not be fans of Yao only.

sonic21
05-04-2009, 05:40 AM
:rollin:rollin:rollin:lmao

Most pathetic response I've ever heard. "thunders" (WTF is that..no honestly I'm serious, WTF is that?).....hey guys, they are the OKC "thunders" now. :lmao Whew, wear that easter gay pastel color with pride....yeah, goooo "thunders". :lmao

how old are you?