PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe I'm saying this but....

DrHouse
05-03-2009, 11:22 PM
Spur fan you do not have the right to talk shit to Mav fan. That's not how it works. You see, you LOST to the Mavericks so whatever happens to them now by some other team is NOT something you can take credit for and talk smack about.

It only makes you look vindictive, bitter, and stupid.

Ghazi
05-03-2009, 11:23 PM
Cuatro Anillos Puta!

UltimA
05-03-2009, 11:23 PM
I honestly think the Mavericks just played better and they deserved to win the series, and i'm not a fan of either trust me.

I agree with House.

Findog
05-03-2009, 11:25 PM
Mav fan has plenty of experience with having to be gracious and a good sport when the season ends with an L. Too bad others can't always follow suit...

timvp
05-03-2009, 11:28 PM
Spur fan you do not have the right to talk shit to Mav fan. That's not how it works. You see, you LOST to the Mavericks so whatever happens to them now by some other team is NOT something you can take credit for and talk smack about.

Most of the "ungracious Spurs fans" are actually Mavs fans pretending to be Spurs fans.

Imposter Cleaner
05-03-2009, 11:28 PM

The Lakers will also get beaten in the western conference finals. the 30-year-old Kobe won't have many more good years to player, the future belongs to Thunders.

DAF86
05-03-2009, 11:31 PM
The Lakers will also get beaten in the western conference finals. the 30-year-old Kobe won't have many more good years to player, the future belongs to Thunders.

Allanon told me Kobe will dominate the next five years.

E20
05-03-2009, 11:31 PM
We have 4 rings. Who else can say that? no one. So suck it bitches.

Spursfan092120
05-03-2009, 11:36 PM
Look..with all respects...I came out and put out a Congrats Mavs thread...most people showed respect back. After that, every other damn time I put out a post, I was bashed by Mav fan. I don't look to talk shit to Mav fan...but if Mav fan is going to start a thread about how the Spurs suck, I'm going to remind him/her of the reasons they don't...

Imposter Cleaner
05-03-2009, 11:42 PM
Allanon told me Kobe will dominate the next five years.
Now I tell you Kevin Durant will become another Michael Jordan.

Spursfan092120
05-03-2009, 11:45 PM
Now I tell you Kevin Durant will become another Michael Jordan.
oooh...slow your role there, noobie. Now, I'm a Longhorn...big Durant fan. But dude..ain't nobody gonna be another Jordan..period.

Morg1411
05-03-2009, 11:49 PM
Lucky for us House doesn't make the rules.

I wasn't going to say anything about the Nuggets beating the Mavs, but now I might.

KB24 MVP
05-04-2009, 12:35 AM

Yeah sure and the Thunder wil win the championship next season :lmao

BUMP
05-04-2009, 12:38 AM
I can't believe i'm saying this but....

I actually agree with House. You don't see MavFan pointing to Fisher's 0.4 shot when we talk smack about SA, because the Lakers arent our team. The fact that we've owned your asses speaks for itself.

For the same reason i don't boast about the Celtics dismantled LA when we are pretty much LA's bitch. That's why I usually dont talk shit to them.

No your role Spew fans

angelbelow
05-04-2009, 12:43 AM
Most of the "ungracious Spurs fans" are actually Mavs fans pretending to be Spurs fans.

:lol havent read enough to know if this is true but i lol'd

KB24 MVP
05-04-2009, 12:44 AM

I actually agree with House. You don't see MavFan pointing to Fisher's 0.4 shot when we talk smack about SA, because the Lakers arent our team. The fact that we've owned your asses speaks for itself.

For the same reason i don't boast about the Celtics dismantled LA when we are pretty much LA's bitch. That's why I usually dont talk shit to them.

No your role Spew fans

These are the guys i respect hopefully we c u guys in the wcf

Imposter Cleaner
05-04-2009, 12:48 AM
These are the guys i respect hopefully we c u guys in the wcf
hopefully the WCF will come before your eyes get scooped.

Whisky Dog
05-04-2009, 12:52 AM
Shit talking doesn't matter. The mavs aren't playing an old, injured team anymore. They're playing an athletic, motivated, talented team who finally got a bonafide winner as a leader. They're going down in 5.

Lakers999
05-04-2009, 12:53 AM

let em talk shit..... it doesnt matter... we lost to the celtics last year and we still hate on them by rooting for the bulls and calling for a rondo suspension.... just relax... the spurs are in free agency hell this year and getting older, they will be talking shit to us laker fans in no time once they are contenders again.... i give em 4 years

dav4463
05-04-2009, 02:24 AM
Mavs did nothing. They were a 6 seed. That is not very good. They just happened to get lucky by catching a crippled Spurs team who when healthy would destroy the Mavs. But, the Spurs are human and injuries at the wrong time of the season cannot be overcome. It happens to many teams.

Ghazi
05-04-2009, 03:11 AM
Mavs did nothing. They were a 6 seed. That is not very good. They just happened to get lucky by catching a crippled Spurs team who when healthy would destroy the Mavs. But, the Spurs are human and injuries at the wrong time of the season cannot be overcome. It happens to many teams.

Proof?

Obstructed_View
05-04-2009, 03:30 AM

No your role Spew fans

No we just see MavFan creating rascalpascal09 and Spurz iN 09 posing as SpurFan and then posting up in another thread to say "No your role". :lmao

Leetonidas
05-04-2009, 03:32 AM
Personally, I think both sides of the argument are fucking retarded.

2006, the Mavericks beat the Spurs with the help of so many bullshit calls that Mavfan seems to have forgotten about. Sweet justice was served in the '06 Finals. 2009, the Mavericks beat a short-handed, injured, and tired Spurs team. Big fucking deal.

On the other side of the argument, the Spurs have four rings and have won a title since being ousted by the Mavericks in 2006, as well as knocking the Mavericks out of the WCF in 2003 on their way to their 2nd title. The Mavericks followed up their collapse in the 2006 Finals with an even bigger choke job versus the Warriors the following year after winning like what, 67 games? However, the 4 rings talk should not take away from what Dallas has done.

The series in 2006 was epic, and had it not been for a retarded mental error on Ginobili's part, the Spurs win that series and become the 9th team to come back from down 3-1. This year we didn't have Ginobili to make the mistake but the end result was still the same. In the end, you have to hand it to Dallas. They played their asses off, and they got the win, and that is commendable. The Spurs won 4 titles in 9 years, including 3 in 5. That is also definitely commendable.

In the end, both teams have had their share of bullshit calls, choke jobs, stupid mistakes, etc.

...hmm, I'm not really sure where I'm going with this (I'm tweaking) but I guess what I'm trying to say is both teams deserve respect from one another (sans Mark Cuban).

(But since the Spurs have 4 titles I honestly think they have the bragging rights overall.)

mystargtr34
05-04-2009, 04:07 AM
Do the Mav fans really take time out of their day to make extra usernames and spend even more time on an internet board pretending to be people they are not.

No offense Bump, but i cant help but picture you as some fat dude who isnt good at any sport so he spends 99% of his time in front of a computer screen, avoiding physical activity.

You guys should get out more, enjoy your life.

Leetonidas
05-04-2009, 04:08 AM
Do the Mav fans really take time out of their day to make extra usernames and spend even more time on an internet board pretending to be people they are not.

No offense Bump, but i cant help but picture you as some fat dude who isnt good at any sport so he spends 99% of his time in front of a computer screen, avoiding physical activity.

:tu

Sadly, this will probably follow with 25 posts saying "lol spurs"

benefactor
05-04-2009, 08:13 AM
Talking smack to Mavs fans about this series is about equal to talking smack to Spurs fans about the last series. The Spurs were not healthy and were likely to lose to Dallas. Denver is just a better team and are likely to beat Dallas.

It's kinda like beating a fighter with a broken hand(Spurs/Mavericks)...or beating a fighter that is obviously a tier below you(Mavericks/Nuggets). You can brag about your win if you want, but it's not like you really did anything special.

ElNono
05-04-2009, 09:31 AM

This thread makes you look vindictive, bitter, and stupid.

[/thread]

Shank
05-04-2009, 09:42 AM
We have 4 rings. Who else can say that? no one. So suck it bitches.

No other team, in the history of the NBA, has ever won 4 or more titles. You are correct.

SenorSpur
05-04-2009, 10:18 AM
Personally, I think both sides of the argument are fucking retarded.

2006, the Mavericks beat the Spurs with the help of so many bullshit calls that Mavfan seems to have forgotten about. Sweet justice was served in the '06 Finals. 2009, the Mavericks beat a short-handed, injured, and tired Spurs team. Big fucking deal.

On the other side of the argument, the Spurs have four rings and have won a title since being ousted by the Mavericks in 2006, as well as knocking the Mavericks out of the WCF in 2003 on their way to their 2nd title. The Mavericks followed up their collapse in the 2006 Finals with an even bigger choke job versus the Warriors the following year after winning like what, 67 games? However, the 4 rings talk should not take away from what Dallas has done.

The series in 2006 was epic, and had it not been for a retarded mental error on Ginobili's part, the Spurs win that series and become the 9th team to come back from down 3-1.
Still one of the most "brain-dead" plays I've ever seen in my years of watching NBA action. Still smarts too, just thinking about it.

This year we didn't have Ginobili to make the mistake but the end result was still the same. In the end, you have to hand it to Dallas. They played their asses off, and they got the win, and that is commendable. The Spurs won 4 titles in 9 years, including 3 in 5. That is also definitely commendable.

In the end, both teams have had their share of bullshit calls, choke jobs, stupid mistakes, etc.
...hmm, I'm not really sure where I'm going with this (I'm tweaking) but I guess what I'm trying to say is both teams deserve respect from one another (sans Mark Cuban).

(But since the Spurs have 4 titles I honestly think they have the bragging rights overall.)

Mavs did indeed oust the Spurs this year. Nothing can be done about that and no manner of smack talk could ever change that. I congratulate them, but I never root for them. In fact, I'll take great solace in watching the Mavs lose to the Nuggets. Just as I will watching the Fakers ultimately get their commupence.

BUMP
05-04-2009, 11:00 AM

Sadly, this will probably follow with 25 posts saying "lol spurs"

lol Spurs

whats next Marcus Bryant calling me out for spending too much time on here? :lmao

dirk4mvp
05-04-2009, 11:24 AM
DrHouse got something right for the first time in his internet career. Pass some of that on to Allanon and 21_Palins.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-04-2009, 11:27 AM
We have 4 rings. Who else can say that? no one.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao

Your mom did too much crack during her pregnancy.

Leetonidas
05-04-2009, 11:31 AM
lol Spurs

whats next Marcus Bryant calling me out for spending too much time on here? :lmao

:lol

I didn't specifically name anyone.

TampaDude
05-04-2009, 12:01 PM
We have 4 rings in the past decade. Who else can say that? no one. So suck it bitches.

:toast

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-04-2009, 12:11 PM
:toast

I love how you have to edit douchefuck's post in order to toast to it.

BUMP
05-04-2009, 12:15 PM
I love how you have to edit douchefuck's post in order to toast to it.

:rollin

timvp
05-04-2009, 12:26 PM
Four
Ovals
Uniting
Raucous
Revelers
In
Nirvana.
Go
Spurs!