PDA

View Full Version : Juan Carlos Navarro - Euroleague MVP

sexinthatsx
05-04-2009, 01:31 AM
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/58938/20090503/navarro_named_euroleague_mvp/

I know he played for the grizzles last season and went back to play in the euroleagues, but I was wondering if any of you know the situation regarding JCN wanting to come back to play for the NBA. I think he can help the spurs out. Also, a player named Igor Rakocevic of Tau Ceramica was mention in the article above. Does anybody have any opinions of him and his style of play?

ploto
05-04-2009, 01:34 AM
Igor spent just about the shortest stint EVER in Spurs training camp history.

Imposter Cleaner
05-04-2009, 01:43 AM
talent drain, the Grizzlies shouldn't have let him walk when he became a FA last summer. Condolences to Grizzlies.

ChumpDumper
05-04-2009, 02:00 AM
Igor spent just about the shortest stint EVER in Spurs training camp history.We could have used him that season.

Leetonidas
05-04-2009, 03:41 AM
I could've sworn KBP was raving about Vaginas Spanolousisisis being the Euroleague MVP somewhere...

TDMVPDPOY
05-04-2009, 04:13 AM
talent drain, the Grizzlies shouldn't have let him walk when he became a FA last summer. Condolences to Grizzlies.

they wouldve traded his ass to the lakers for another lopsided deal...

Muser
05-04-2009, 04:59 AM
I could've sworn KBP was raving about Vaginas Spanolousisisis being the Euroleague MVP somewhere...

My thought exactly.

Kobayagi
05-04-2009, 05:07 AM

V-Span is finals MVP.

Leetonidas
05-04-2009, 05:20 AM
V-Span is finals MVP.

Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up. :tu

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-04-2009, 01:20 PM
Navarro has a 10 million euros cost NBA buyout in his contract and it never lowers for length of whole contract. He will never again play in NBA. Rakocevic is a free agent. He has offers supposedly from TAU, Olympiacos, Real Madrid, and Toronto Raptors.

Bukefal
05-04-2009, 01:51 PM
Rakocevic is a great player, I would love to see him play in the NBA, but I doubt he will, he probably ends his career in europe.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-04-2009, 01:57 PM
Rakocevic is a great player, I would love to see him play in the NBA, but I doubt he will, he probably ends his career in europe.

I think good comparison for him for NBA fans to think of a player they know is Ben Gordon.

sexinthatsx
05-05-2009, 02:23 AM
How does Igor have offers from the raptors? Do they have his rights?

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-05-2009, 01:27 PM
How does Igor have offers from the raptors? Do they have his rights?

NBA teams can make offers at any time to players in Europe.

Bukefal
05-05-2009, 04:17 PM
KBP, can you provide some sources of igor being linked with toronto?

Also, KBP, I have a question, you will probably know. Is there some website which has a European Basketball Club ranking? I mean Rankings of all clubs in Europe. Just like there is such a ranking for football. I have one but thats a bit outdated, and it is based on european competition participations, i need one for the domestic leagues, but rankings from all of europe.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-05-2009, 04:49 PM
KBP, can you provide some sources of igor being linked with toronto?

Also, KBP, I have a question, you will probably know. Is there some website which has a European Basketball Club ranking? I mean Rankings of all clubs in Europe. Just like there is such a ranking for football. I have one but thats a bit outdated, and it is based on european competition participations, i need one for the domestic leagues, but rankings from all of europe.

There is club ranking here but does not include this season

http://www.in-the-game.org/?page_id=2720

This is of course not real ranking though it is made up by some fans and is not official. I am not sure where to find actual official club ranking. And I do not know how to find one for domestic leagues.

I can say that for Greece the top 3 rank clubs of this whole decade is,

1. PAO
2. Olympiacos
3. Maroussi

Bukefal
05-05-2009, 05:05 PM
Aha, well thank you very much!!
:toast Gia mas