PDA

View Full Version : I can absolutely believe im saying this...

mystargtr34
05-04-2009, 04:13 AM
Laker fans shouldnt be talking shit to....

Pistons fans
Heat fans
Celtics fans

And most of all Spurs fans, 3 times over.

Those are the teams that have justified their place in the league since the Meal Ticket last bought the Lakers a championship in 2002 - by actually winning a championship themselves.

Since the Lakers havent done shit for nearly 10 years now - these teams fans are officially excused from being given any smack by Laker fans.

:toast

Go Cavs.

Imposter Cleaner
05-04-2009, 04:39 AM
where are those notorious Rockets fans?

Muser
05-04-2009, 04:55 AM
Summary of this thread

4 RINGS FAGGOTS!
1ST ROUND EXIT FAGGOTS!
14 RINGS FAGGOTS!
Refs won title in 06, not heat

Anything i've missed?

Leetonidas
05-04-2009, 05:07 AM
Summary of this thread

4 RINGS FAGGOTS!
1ST ROUND EXIT FAGGOTS!
14 RINGS FAGGOTS!
Refs won title in 06, not heat

Anything i've missed?

You forgot:

lol spurs
lol cheat
lol d-whistle
lol celtics
lol kevin garnett
lol brian scalabrine
lol pistons
lol joe dumars
lol chauncey for a.i.
lol first round exit
lol lol

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more that the lolpatrol can lol at, those were just off the top of my head.

ginobili's bald spot
05-04-2009, 08:24 AM
:lol @ scrub teams that made a first round exit trying to talk trash.

21_Blessings
05-04-2009, 08:31 AM
Anything i've missed?

Something about Kobe raping white girls in Colorado

21_Blessings
05-04-2009, 08:35 AM

Spurs fan just watched his team get curb stomped by a pathetic Dallas Mavericks squad. Spurs fan has no bases for shit talk, indefinitely. Have fun watching your irrelevant, perennial 1st round exit trash team the next 5 years while the Lakers dominate the league.

:flag:

JamStone
05-04-2009, 08:37 AM
I disagree. You can smack talk the shit out of us Piston fans. Our team sucked gorilla balls this year. Shit you can talk smack to anyone. It's a messageboard. That's what we do here.

dirk4mvp
05-04-2009, 08:55 AM
lmao at this being the be all end all topic that will convince other fanbases to stop talking shit.

Hook Dem
05-04-2009, 08:58 AM
lmao at this being the be all end all topic that will convince other fanbases to stop talking shit.

Mavs gotta win to stop that shit!:rollin

dirk4mvp
05-04-2009, 09:00 AM
Mavs gotta win to stop that shit!:rollin

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

:td

resistanze
05-04-2009, 09:16 AM
I disagree. You can smack talk the shit out of us Piston fans. Our team sucked gorilla balls this year. Shit you can talk smack to anyone. It's a messageboard. That's what we do here.

Exactly. Who the fuck is gonna stop me from talking shit? The Raptors?

Morg1411
05-04-2009, 03:07 PM
Spurs fan has no bases for shit talk, indefinitely.

Spurs fans will stop talking shit when Laker fans stop being arrogant, know-it-all cocksuckers and as soon as Mavs fans get a fucking clue.

Since none of these scenarios is likely to occur, this whole conversation is fucking pointless.

TampaDude
05-04-2009, 03:13 PM
You forgot:

lol spurs
lol cheat
lol d-whistle
lol celtics
lol kevin garnett
lol brian scalabrine
lol pistons
lol joe dumars
lol chauncey for a.i.
lol first round exit
lol lol

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more that the lolpatrol can lol at, those were just off the top of my head.

LOL at your LOLs... :lol

redzero
05-04-2009, 06:53 PM
So, since the Spurs won more titles since 2003 (an arbitrarily placed timeline), their fans can talk shit?

ginobili's bald spot
05-04-2009, 07:29 PM
So, since the Spurs won more titles since 2003 (an arbitrarily placed timeline), their fans can talk shit?

They are really grasping at straws lately.

IronMexican
05-04-2009, 07:31 PM

Pistons fans
Heat fans
Celtics fans

And most of all Spurs fans, 3 times over.

Those are the teams that have justified their place in the league since the Meal Ticket last bought the Lakers a championship in 2002 - by actually winning a championship themselves.

Since the Lakers havent done shit for nearly 10 years now - these teams fans are officially excused from being given any smack by Laker fans.

:toast

Go Cavs.

Congratulations on winning a championship two years ago. You know, it does you no good for this year?

spursfan09
05-04-2009, 07:48 PM
If Team A beats Team B

Fan's of Team A have right to talk shit to Team B's fans.

If Team A fails to win championship that year, and goes down in the most pathetic way, all team's fans have right to laugh and point, talk shit etc.

Point- You are only exempt from the shit talking if your team wins the championship that year.

Spursfan092120
05-04-2009, 07:50 PM
If Team A beats Team B

Fan's of Team A have right to talk shit to Team B's fans.

If Team A fails to win championship that year, and goes down in the most pathetic way, all team's fans have right to laugh and point, talk shit etc.

Point- You are only exempt from the shit talking if your team wins the championship that year.
:tu agreed.

Armando
05-04-2009, 08:14 PM
I like hearing all this talk about fluke championships. Is funny to me. Take the 06 heat yes that was maybe one of the worst team to win one but guess they would do it over again if they had the choice. Hell if you were to tell Cuban and Sarver look in 2010 your teams will win the title but that will be followed by 3 or 4 years of mediocrity. What do you think they will do?

cash459
05-04-2009, 08:20 PM
:lol @ Lakers fans....."spurs fans cant talk b/c you lost in the first round, lakers are going to dominate the league"

:lmao when was the last :lobt2: parade over there?

i couldve sworn there was a more recent one in SA....maybe im drunk :toast

IronMexican
05-04-2009, 08:21 PM
:lol @ Lakers fans....."spurs fans cant talk b/c you lost in the first round, lakers are going to dominate the league"

:lmao when was the last :lobt2: parade over there?

i couldve sworn there was a more recent one in SA....maybe im drunk :toast

Did the Spurs win the 2008 NBA Championship? They didn't? Well, you have about as much room to talk as a Laker fan.

cash459
05-04-2009, 08:26 PM
Did the Spurs win the 2008 NBA Championship? They didn't? Well, you have about as much room to talk as a Laker fan.

agreed. & im not talking trash about this year; but the Lakers havent exactly "dominated" either, like many are saying has been happening or might happen.

In all honesty, I would have much rather had the lakers win than to see KG, allen or pierce EVER get a ring

IronMexican
05-04-2009, 08:28 PM
In all honesty, I would have much rather had the lakers win than to see KG, allen or pierce EVER get a ring

You and I both:lol:toast

E20
05-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Actually the play right after Martin shoved Dirk, Dirk took it strong to the basket and got the And 1. Dirk started to struggle when Anderson came in. His D and lenght bothered him. Martin just got butt hurt because he couldn't do anything about Dirk.