PDA

View Full Version : Don't worry, the NBA will take.....

SequSpur
05-04-2009, 11:42 PM
care of any lead a team has on the Lakers or Celtics...

Look, a foul is a fucking foul.... I am so sick of this bullshit...

And Doug Collins likes Kobe's dong in his mouth or something...

Geezus Kriste.

SequSpur
05-04-2009, 11:46 PM
why is it then when Parker pops a ball out on defense its a fucking foul and when Vujadick does it, it's the best move Collins has ever seen?

:pctoss

Danny.Zhu
05-04-2009, 11:50 PM
Right. The refs are protecting the Fakers, when Shane is bleeding.

VI_Massive
05-05-2009, 02:00 AM
Tonight's game got called pretty straight, I thought. Except for that body check Vujacic threw at Lowry that led to an easy Gasol bucket in the fourth. But the Lakers got hosed on two out of bounds deflection calls, so it seemed even to me.

That being said, I bet LA gets lots of calls in Game 2. A Bavetta special. Vujacic allowed to hack all night and look for Yao to get in foul trouble because Houston's so thin up front.

ALVAREZ6
05-05-2009, 03:53 PM
lol bavetta....he's one of the worst refs in nba history. old ass blind man should retire.

hater
05-05-2009, 04:00 PM
I agree. I expect both game 2s in Boston + LA will be a disgrace to watch. Thus, Boston + LA will both tie up their respective series.

shame on you NBA

peacemaker885
05-05-2009, 04:14 PM
The only way Houston is winning against the Lakers is if they create a 10 pt or so cushion in the last 2 - 3 minutes.

xtremesteven33
05-05-2009, 04:18 PM
If Houston eliminates the Lakers it would have to be considered one of the biggest upsets in NBA history....

Hypothetically speaking of course.....

Baseline
05-05-2009, 04:33 PM
The only way Houston is winning against the Lakers is if they create a 10 pt or so cushion in the last 2 - 3 minutes.

So true. All Bryant had to do in the last three minutes is enter the paint and a whistle blew. So nothing has changed in that regard. He' been getting more calls than Jordan since he's been in the league. Look for Bryant to shoot 20 free throws in Game 2.

Forget putting pressure on the Rockets - the Lakers will put pressure on the refs in Game 2. They will force the refs to blow whistles by flailing themselves at people all game long.

Any team playing in LA must have at least a 10-point lead in the last three minutes to win, and even then, they have to make their free throws. That's what makes Yao so valuable. The Spurs always make it tougher on themselves because they miss critical free throws. Houston really drained them last night.

Let's just hope the Rockets shoot it really well back in Houston. I would be beyond ecstatic if they can beat LA.

41times
05-05-2009, 06:09 PM
its simple, the NBA wants Kobe vs. LeBron. And the Cavs will def take care of bidness in the East without much help. But in the West it could be a little tougher for the Fakers. But that's your final, just like last years Lakers and Celtics rematch.

Lebron vs. Kobe = Huge Ratings.

VI_Massive
05-06-2009, 12:34 AM
I'm surprised we haven't heard Phil Jackson playing the refs in the media like he usually does. Has anyone heard anything from Phil?

And Kobe will get more FTs in game 2, partly because he knows he can't be such a jump shooter. He has to put some pressure on their interior D, especially putting some fouls on those guys because Houston is thin up front. Many of those will be legit because Kobe can still get to the basket pretty well, but yeah, I bet some of them will be shit calls. And it will affect Houston a lot because of their lack of depth in the front court.