PDA

View Full Version : Lakers suck Comunism A$$

IronMexican
05-05-2009, 12:11 AM
No need to wait till the end of the game. Did someone tell Kobe it's June already?

Ditty
05-05-2009, 12:14 AM
would be pretty sad if the spurs and lakers are elimanted early

j-money24
05-05-2009, 12:14 AM
You need to stop hating on Kobe, it's obvious stop hiding it, Kobe is playing alright in the second half, its the others who have been sucking.

IronMexican
05-05-2009, 12:20 AM
I never hid my Kobe hate. But I do give him his props when he has a good game. Kobe hasn't had a good anything this game.

YellowFever
05-05-2009, 12:24 AM
Dude, let go of the hate.

Shaq is gone.

Deal with it.

Allanon
05-05-2009, 12:25 AM
Shit games by:

Kobe - some forgiveness for having the flu
Pau - No excuses, make the open shot
Fisher - got burned
Ariza - Make the open 3 dammit
Sasha - Make a shot
Powell - Play some defense

OK game by
Lamar - Not bad
Bynum - good offense, stupid fouls
Farmar - ok, I expect him to see some more time next game

Did I forget anybody?

ElNono
05-05-2009, 12:26 AM
What's with Gasol and his acute vaginitis?

IronMexican
05-05-2009, 12:27 AM
Dude, let go of the hate.

Shaq is gone.

Deal with it.

I wasn't a fan of Kobe when Shaq was here. I've always been a fan of bigmen. I feel you build around a C, not a guard, unless that guard was 6'9 or was named Micheal Jordan.

And Kobe is going to say "no excuses after this performance" cause he already had one with the whole flu thing. If that was never an issue, you'd probably hear "I missed a lot of bunnies"

UrAphag
05-05-2009, 12:27 AM
Kobe was making shot after shot in the 3rd quarter which kept the lakers in the game. BUT, why the fuck didn't he drive it in more? did he wait til the lakers were down 8 with 30 seconds to go?

IronMexican
05-05-2009, 12:29 AM
Kobe was making shot after shot in the 3rd quarter which kept the lakers in the game. BUT, why the fuck didn't he drive it in more? did he wait til the lakers were down 8 with 30 seconds to go?

Cause Ron Artest said Roy was the toughest cover he's ever had! So how does Kobe respond? It's time to take some heavily contested 3 points and fallaway jumpers.

UrAphag
05-05-2009, 12:30 AM
Lets just hope its another game 2 like the last series. The lakers have the best road record for a reason. They need to dominate in game 2 and go into houston on a mission

j-money24
05-05-2009, 12:31 AM
I never hid my Kobe hate. But I do give him his props when he has a good game. Kobe hasn't had a good anything this game.

Well you're pretty much blaming Kobe for this game.
How about Odom 1-6 from FT, Gasol 2-9 something like that, Bynum was just really bad, Fisher sucking badly even though im not surprised. Kobe was bad in the first half but atleast he came back in the second half and i though he played good.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 12:31 AM
Lakers will be fine...Game 2 blowout...Series over in 6 games...

IronMexican
05-05-2009, 12:32 AM
Well you're pretty much blaming Kobe for this game.
How about Odom 1-6 from FT, Gasol 2-9 something like that, Bynum was just really bad, Fisher sucking badly even though im not surprised. Kobe was bad in the first half but atleast he came back in the second half and i though he played good.

LO was shit at the line too, and Pau played like a pussy in the playoffs. I said all this in the GD thread. We've come to expect shit from Fisher. And Bynum? What can you do in 15 minutes.

Ghazi
05-05-2009, 12:33 AM
Kobe shot too many jumpers.

IronMexican
05-05-2009, 12:33 AM
Lets just hope its another game 2 like the last series. The lakers have the best road record for a reason. They need to dominate in game 2 and go into houston on a mission

Let's hope so. I doubt Ron plays this great again though.

j-money24
05-05-2009, 12:34 AM
Game 2 is a must-win.

ElNono
05-05-2009, 12:34 AM
You know what's disconcerting about this loss? This wasn't your typical Lakers loss, where they're up 20 and they get complacent. The Rockets led pretty much throughout.
Gotta give props to the Rockets for bringing up the intensity. I didn't think the Lakers matched the physicality until it was desperation time.

iggypop123
05-05-2009, 12:35 AM
http://www.probasketballrefs.com/Default.aspx?tabid=72

YellowFever
05-05-2009, 12:36 AM
LoL...
It's all cool, IM.

My hate for SHAQ was boundless even during the season he won MVP. You just have unreasonable hate for someone..I under stand ya! :toast

For some reason, I really am not that broken up about this loss.

It kind of feels like game one against Phillt in 2001.

Oh well, we'll see what happens.

IronMexican
05-05-2009, 12:37 AM
Any Laker fans want a cheer up?

xnxx.com

RedsLakers24
05-05-2009, 12:40 AM
what ever i knew the lakes were going to come in cold since the lay off, i still say lakers in 5

j-money24
05-05-2009, 12:42 AM
I though Lakers would win this in 5, but no way they win 4 in a row now, i see the Lakers winning in 6 though.

Killakobe81
05-05-2009, 12:44 AM
great win by Rockets they palyed better and deserved the win ...

Of course Lakers lose when Fisher can't gaurd Brooks, no one can hit a 3 or A FT
Bynum is our 2nd best offensive player and our All-star PF plays like alittle bitch that game is on Pau first and ...Phil second .

Indazone
05-05-2009, 12:51 AM

Kobe 32 pts on 31 shots :tu

UrAphag
05-05-2009, 12:53 AM
Let's hope so. I doubt Ron plays this great again though.
Seriously lol. He banked in a three for god sakes

Indazone
05-05-2009, 12:54 AM
Ron played that well throughout the Blazers series. Get ready for us Lakeshow!

Biggems
05-05-2009, 01:00 AM
Odom shoots FTs like he is trying to be recruited by Pop

KSeal
05-05-2009, 01:06 AM
This is the Rockets series to lose now. Lakers are the same group of soft pussies they were last year and despite what they have said and shown at times, they still play no defense and know nothing about being physical, the Rockets do. Huge props to the Rockets, you deserved this game and deserve this series. I'm glad the Dodgers have the best record in baseball cause the Lakers should be done real soon.

ezau
05-05-2009, 01:09 AM
I expect the Lakers to win next game provided they take away their pussified kinds of basketball. This Rockets team is tough but then again, no one wins a 7-game series after the first game

Indazone
05-05-2009, 01:12 AM
If the Lakers win the next game, it'll go to 6 games with the Rockets winning all the rest of the home games.

Artest93
05-05-2009, 01:23 AM
Rockets have to come out with that blood in the water, killer instinct...if they do that, series over

Kai
05-05-2009, 01:24 AM
Ron played that well throughout the Blazers series. Get ready for us Lakeshow!

That's not true. Ron played well in game 6. All the other games, he was very spotty with his shot. I wouldn't imagine Ron to keep up with his current production, but we can expect to see much better production out of Wafer, Lowry and Landry. Don't count Barry out either.

Roxsfan
05-05-2009, 02:04 AM
This is a great series................:wow

Indazone
05-05-2009, 02:12 AM
Artest played well in that he didn't turn into 2-12 shooting Ron-Ron. He passed the ball to the open man and played strong defense.

DrHouse
05-05-2009, 02:12 AM
If the Lakers lose this series expect the whole house of cards to fall.

Phil Jackson will retire. Odom will be let go. The team will undergo massive changes, hopefully for the better. They need to get tougher. The star players are all mentally weak/challenged pussies. They are where they are because they are ultra talented. But talent doesn't always win rings, you need the intangibles.

The 3-peat team had all the intangibles you could ask for and that's why they won.

Def Rowe
05-05-2009, 02:19 AM

Phil Jackson will retire. Odom will be let go. The team will undergo massive changes, hopefully for the better. They need to get tougher. The star players are all mentally weak/challenged pussies. They are where they are because they are ultra talented. But talent doesn't always win rings, you need the intangibles.

The 3-peat team had all the intangibles you could ask for and that's why they won.

That's very possible. There's a lot riding on this series.

TMAC-YAO-ARTEST
05-05-2009, 02:38 AM

bring back shaq:lmao

sexinthatsx
05-05-2009, 02:44 AM
LOL at no more open alley-oops like the lakers had all season, also LOL at pau gasol fucking finally getting a call for over the back foul, he fucking does it EVERY TIME and the refs NEVER call it

Showtime24 LAKERS
05-05-2009, 03:10 AM
Barkley brought up something interesting in the postgame which is that the lakers aren't playing like they are on a mission to win the championship. They are just going through the motions. Cleveland is on a mission. LeBron refuses to let his team lose focus on defense. The lakers are just doing the bare minimum to get by. Blowing 20 point leads, playing carelessly. This team better pick it up. Because if they do manage to play cleveland in the Finals, doesn't matter how much more talent the lakers have. If they aren't on a mission, they aren't going to win!

05-05-2009, 04:01 AM
lakers have been expecting a free ride to the finals sice they learned tmac and ginobili were out for the season. they are in cruise control right now and should wake up soon. the cavs' intensity reminds me of the celtics' last year but i don't know if they have all the right pieces to defeat the lakers in a seven game series. cavs definitely have the intensity to put up a fight. oh and lakers will always be a contender as long as gasol and bryant stay together. they will, however, get weaker next year as either odom or ariza leaves.

Armando
05-05-2009, 08:20 AM
Maybe Jackson should start Farmer instead of Fisher.

Imposter Cleaner
05-05-2009, 08:23 AM
The Lakers will steal a game from toyota center also, this series will be tied at 2-2 by game 4, then Lakers win the next 2 in a row and wipe out the Rockets with 4-2. Game 6 will be a road win too.

ElNono
05-05-2009, 08:30 AM
I think at this point it's clear that the best strategy to stop Odom is to foul him...
I haven't seen such display of weak ass free throw shooting since watching my Spurs...

NBA Junkie
05-05-2009, 08:41 AM
The Lakers will steal a game from toyota center also, this series will be tied at 2-2 by game 4, then Lakers win the next 2 in a row and wipe out the Rockets with 4-2. Game 6 will be a road win too.

Yep. The Lakeshow won't exhibit the same rust they had in game 1 for the remainder of this series. They played as poorly as a team could play and still managed to lead at one point in the fourth quarter.

hater
05-05-2009, 08:58 AM
:lmao Fakerfans already losing faith. this is great!

Lakers tried to play tough in 1st half last night. didn't last long. shows that they are just another soft team

UltimA
05-05-2009, 09:21 AM
I never hid my Kobe hate. But I do give him his props when he has a good game. Kobe hasn't had a good anything this game.I only got to watch the first half, but it seemed like he was missing a lot of shots in the first.

turiaf for president
05-05-2009, 09:23 AM
brooks artest and yao came out balling! give credit to them. i did post that i think the lakers would have rust and it seemed like it. ariza dropped 4-5 passes, everyone but kobe missed wide open shots etc. i think this is a wake up call for the lakers in game 2. look for kobe to stop shooting soo many jumpers and start taking it to the hole