PDA

View Full Version : Lakers vs. Rockets...Pathetic.

YellowFever
05-05-2009, 12:22 AM
The Lakers sucked tonight.

Props to Yao and Artest, they definitely deserved this win.

Fisher's playing days are over. The only reason why he's still in the league is his reputation. That was the one thing I was afraid of when I saw Houston's series with Portland.
At this point, I'd take Blake over Fisher any day of the week.

Bynum needs to sit down. Obviously I was reaching when I thought he would be the perfect guy to anchor the interior defense and I was definitely wrong.
He is too intent on scoring (what I call Shaq-i-tis) and defense is an after thought with this guy.

I called Lakers in 6 and I'm sticking to my prediction.

But I'm so pissed right now.

IronMexican
05-05-2009, 12:25 AM
I'm not even pissed. I just laugh it off. Kobe was total shit and Phil only played Bynum 15 minutes and he scored 16 points. I expect Phil to bitch about the refs soon.

Roxsfan
05-05-2009, 12:27 AM
Lakaluva, how is that sweep working out:lmao

YellowFever
05-05-2009, 12:28 AM
I'm not even pissed. I just laugh it off. Kobe was total shit and Phil only played Bynum 15 minutes and he scored 16 points. I expect Phil to bitch about the refs soon.

Kobe WAS total shit but it happens sometimes.

I really don't give a shit about Bynum and his 16 points.

I want blocks and rebounds from him.

ElNono
05-05-2009, 12:29 AM
To be honest, I don't expect Von Wafer to suck this much the rest of the games. He can give Houston a better punch in the 2nd unit. That said, I don't expect Artest to shoot the ball like he did today.

Budkin
Where's 21_Blessings now?

iggypop123
i said lakers in 5 so this is the rockets only win. it just came earlier

IronMexican
05-05-2009, 12:31 AM
Kobe WAS total shit but it happens sometimes.

I really don't give a shit about Bynum and his 16 points.

I want blocks and rebounds from him.

It's hard to do that when your out there for 15 minutes.

Kobe should settle down next game. I really do think the flu had a bit to do with his shitfest tonight. Hopefully he doesn't try and prove us all wrong next game, cause that could be disastrous.