This one's for you Sook :lol

sVhvFb5ls0M

e2qfTxb6HV4

200 miles
05-05-2009, 11:13 AM
A warrior has been born. :ihit

Artest93
05-05-2009, 11:25 AM
Tracy, did you watch last night???? That's how you MAN UP!!!

Indazone
05-05-2009, 11:39 AM
lol I'm gonna burn..but...

mYorote5Hrg

TheProfessor
05-05-2009, 11:45 AM
They need to cap off that second video with him hitting the jump-shot, or when he spins and gets fouled.

dirk4mvp
05-05-2009, 11:48 AM
wtf? He barely bumped his knee and came back. Big deal :rolleyes

ratm1221
05-05-2009, 01:12 PM
Rockets need to get rid of TMac. They are so much better without him.

poop
05-05-2009, 01:17 PM
yes they should trade himto us for bonner/mason/udoka

redzero
05-05-2009, 01:21 PM
http://www.odt.co.nz/files/story/2008/06/pierce.jpg

Yao truly showed great courage.

DAF86
05-05-2009, 01:21 PM
wtf? He barely bumped his knee and came back. Big deal :rolleyes

Exactly, stop with the manufactured drama, Sore throats and bumped knees :lol

sook
05-05-2009, 01:41 PM
Yao is playing differently, he is being aggresive. He had 4-5 dunks in that game alone. More than Bynum. He is a warrior a nd i am proud to have him play for us.

DrHouse
05-05-2009, 02:06 PM
Yao played great. But he will tire out in this series, I can guarantee that. Phil will adjust to start attacking him more and throwing more double teams at him throughout the game to keep him out of rhythm.

One thing that has to concern Rocket fans is that the Lakers played arguably their worst playoff game thus far and they barely squeaked one out (and this is with them getting ALL of the calls down the stretch to go their way). If/when LAL wakes up they should be able to dismantle HOU with relative ease. The Rockets are a good team, but they aren't a great team. And over the course of a 7 game series things will start to even out as the teams become more familiar with one another.

sook
05-05-2009, 02:18 PM
I agree with you completely, the lakers played as bad as they possible could. But so did the rockets, and they had way too many TOs, hopefully they can take care of the ball better.

Heath Ledger
05-05-2009, 02:23 PM
Yao played great. But he will tire out in this series, I can guarantee that. Phil will adjust to start attacking him more and throwing more double teams at him throughout the game to keep him out of rhythm.

One thing that has to concern Rocket fans is that the Lakers played arguably their worst playoff game thus far and they barely squeaked one out (and this is with them getting ALL of the calls down the stretch to go their way). If/when LAL wakes up they should be able to dismantle HOU with relative ease. The Rockets are a good team, but they aren't a great team. And over the course of a 7 game series things will start to even out as the teams become more familiar with one another.

If you weren't a Lakers fan this might make some sense. But Houston came into town and really schooled your Fakers. It may have gotten close the last minute and a half but they pretty much dominated the Fakers the whole game. Losing game 1 at home? Hmmmm...

DrHouse
05-05-2009, 02:24 PM
I agree with you completely, the lakers played as bad as they possible could. But so did the rockets, and they had way too many TOs, hopefully they can take care of the ball better.

The Lakers didn't just play bad, they played like dog shit. I've never seen them play that poor collectively.

You have to remember a week off of not playing basketball is like a month to these guys. This game was the one I was most worried about due to rust and not being ready for what HOU was going to bring to the table.

The difference between LAL and POR is that the Lakers can win on the road and more importantly they can win in the Toyota Center.

IronMexican
05-05-2009, 03:02 PM
Hah, that T-MAc video was awesome possum.

Props to the Rockets for yesterday. They went out there and played better than LA.

sexinthatsx
05-05-2009, 03:15 PM
The Lakers didn't just play bad, they played like dog shit. I've never seen them play that poor collectively.

You have to remember a week off of not playing basketball is like a month to these guys. This game was the one I was most worried about due to rust and not being ready for what HOU was going to bring to the table.

The difference between LAL and POR is that the Lakers can win on the road and more importantly they can win in the Toyota Center.

This is coming from the same person who was whining about bad calls in another thread right after the game. Ironic much?

Artest_Is_Fearless
05-05-2009, 03:25 PM
Yao may play soft at time but he earned my respect for life after last night heroic come back

stipendlax
05-05-2009, 04:20 PM

You fail to mention that the Rockets did not play a perfect game, by all means.

The Lakers won despite winning in all major categories: rebounds, turnovers, fast break points, etc.

Rockets had 7/8 turnovers in the 4th quarter alone.

We sneaked it out, yes, but we (as well) can play much better.

Xylus
05-05-2009, 04:22 PM
The Rockets didn't just eke this one out, they pretty much controlled the game from the 2nd quarter on. The Lakers made some runs, but the Rockets never lost their composure and held a solid 5 to 10-point lead almost the entire 2nd half. That's great defense for you.

Ghazi
05-05-2009, 04:23 PM
Yao is playing differently, he is being aggresive. He had 4-5 dunks in that game alone. More than Bynum. He is a warrior a nd i am proud to have him play for us.

Don't you hate Yao?

fairweather douche:lol

jack sommerset
05-05-2009, 04:56 PM
His ancestors are samurai's

UltimA
05-05-2009, 06:45 PM
Rockets need to get rid of TMac. They are so much better without him.It seems like he hasn't been good at all this year or the year before, I think we should trade him for someone young and talented.

Indazone
05-05-2009, 06:48 PM
Is it me or is Yao growing a pair lately. I swear he's even talking black in his interviews with a Chinese accent. I think Artest is rubbing off on him.

Indazone
05-05-2009, 06:52 PM
4fOx7Y8qc3c

Indazone
05-05-2009, 06:56 PM
Yao Ming Quote

"Our team is a Slumdog team, but we work hard and get the job done".

Capt Bringdown
05-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Yao's cool - I hope he continues to rip the Lakers apart.
GO ROCKETS GO

Banzai
05-05-2009, 07:42 PM
yao's cool - i hope he continues to rip the lakers apart.
Go rockets go

go lakers go!

DaDakota
05-05-2009, 07:50 PM
The Lakers playing bad might have a LITTLE bit to do with the Rockets incredible defense.

DD

sook
05-05-2009, 07:55 PM
Don't you hate Yao?

fairweather douche:lol

How about you eat a pile of dicks ghazi. There is nothing to hate when Yao plays aggressive like that. I have been hard on the guy for playing soft for so long.

sook
05-05-2009, 07:58 PM
The Lakers playing bad might have a LITTLE bit to do with the Rockets incredible defense.

DD

We are the Best defensive team in the league next to cleveland and orlando right now. The reason we don't rank that high is because we only got artest and battier in the lineup after all star break, our #s since then have been terrific.

As much as i would like to credit our defense you gotta admit the lakers missed A LOT of easy shots. Ariza usually knocks that 3 down and Pau Gasol usually rapes us. Lets hope we can keep the intensity up thuogh.

DrHouse
05-05-2009, 08:24 PM
We are the Best defensive team in the league next to cleveland and orlando right now. The reason we don't rank that high is because we only got artest and battier in the lineup after all star break, our #s since then have been terrific.

As much as i would like to credit our defense you gotta admit the lakers missed A LOT of easy shots. Ariza usually knocks that 3 down and Pau Gasol usually rapes us. Lets hope we can keep the intensity up thuogh.

Ariza may or may not make those same wide open 3pt looks in this series. That I don't know.

I do know that Pau will NOT brick those F/T line gimmies and Odom will NOT go 1/6 from the FT line.

ploto
05-05-2009, 09:25 PM
Nice to see Keith Jones get alot of air time! He is a San Antonio guy.