PDA

View Full Version : Police Officer Gets Mad When 911 Caller Drops F-Bomb

Cane
05-05-2009, 05:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNrA6OxMC40

Repost or not it boils my blood to see people in positions of power and authority act like they're on a high horse, especially in circumstances when their actions are at the expense of others.

Like that situation where that cop stopped I believe an NFL player at the hospital despite explaining the situation that he was speeding to see his dying father/mother. In the end, the cop got his power and control high while the athlete lost his chance to be with his dying parent. FTMFL. At least the cop resigned after.

In this situation the cop seems to have an excellent track record however the negative attention he brought to himself more than deserves an early retirement/firing.

Spur-Addict
05-05-2009, 06:02 PM
It's unreasonable to expect a caller to be completely calm and well spoken under stress that could be paramount. 9-1-1 callers range from the elderly, to young children. There has to be some sort of understanding when taking these calls. That these calls have many variables surrounding them that can make a situation volatile, which could then affect the caller(s).

ORION
05-05-2009, 06:24 PM
It's unreasonable to expect a caller to be completely calm and well spoken under stress that could be paramount. 9-1-1 callers range from the elderly, to young children. There has to be some sort of understanding when taking these calls that these calls have many variables surrounding them that can make a situation volatile, which could then affect the caller(s).
The cop was obviously
In the wrong and the caller had reason to be upset but why in the hell did she keep arguing with him. Seems like she purposely dropped the f bomb just to piss him off after the initial f bomb. Cop should of just did his job and worry about her mouth.

MiamiHeat
05-05-2009, 06:27 PM
He tried to lie about it

"I don't know what she wanted. I couldn't get through her comments"

Ugh, CAUSE YOU HUNG UP ON HER SEVERAL TIMES!!

Then he ARRESTS HER?

Did he even lose his job? All he got was 2 weeks without pay, according to the youtube comments

If he has a good track record, then I will give him a second chance, but he has to go to anger classes and all that.

td4mvp21
05-05-2009, 06:43 PM
Wow. I don't even know what to say to that video. Cop was completely in the wrong, regardless of whether you condone swearing or not. You just don't fucking do that when someone dials 911. And then he ARRESTS her on charges that don't even exist...and no apology!! He needs to lose his job. I'm glad the family is filing a lawsuit.

balli
05-05-2009, 06:54 PM
The nature of the job is such that it attracts the gaping assholes of our society. And then once they have a taste of the job and the power it enables them with, it turns them into even bigger assholes. Usually to the point that they become criminals themselves. Fuck cops.

But for the 2% of cops I've encountered who weren't criminals themselves or tremendous dickheads, I have at least some respect, because they're really bucking the trend of the vast majority.

MiamiHeat
05-05-2009, 06:57 PM
I'd give him a second chance. He has 20 years+ of perfect service with several commendations...

Maybe he is going through a divorce or something horrible and he handled it VERY WRONG

Send him to therapy and classes, but don't destroy his life over it.

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2009, 07:14 PM
pretty hot chick

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2009, 07:15 PM
her dad is on the floor yet she has the frame of mind to get into a flame war with the cop
nice

MiamiHeat
05-05-2009, 07:26 PM
her dad is on the floor yet she has the frame of mind to get into a flame war with the cop
nice

don't even try to pin this on her.

If you fell on the ground dying and she was the only person around, and she tried to help you by calling 911, you would hope the cop doesn't let you die because of that woman

Spur-Addict
05-05-2009, 08:04 PM
Seems like she purposely dropped the f bomb just to piss him off after the initial f bomb. Cop should of just did his job and worry about her mouth.

I think she was disgusted at the fact that this man is trying to correct her approach to the phone call while her father was having a seizure. I'm not sure she was trying to piss him off. It may have been more of the, "Are you fucking serious?", sort of response. I think proper conversation etiquette seems trivial to someone such as her when her father may be facing serious health complications.

monosylab1k
05-05-2009, 08:04 PM
pretty hot chick

nice

:tu that's worth a poke

monosylab1k
05-05-2009, 08:07 PM
don't even try to pin this on her.

If you fell on the ground dying and she was the only person around, and she tried to help you by calling 911, you would hope the cop doesn't let you die because of that woman

I get that. There is no excusing what this asshole cop did.

But at the same time, instead of screaming "MY DAD IS DYING" or something to that effect, she instead decides it's time to pull out the "I'm going to get you fired" and "I'm gonna sue you"?

Just sayin, even in a panic, she was still in a shit-talkin mood. I can appreciate that.

ORION
05-05-2009, 08:47 PM
I think she was disgusted at the fact that this man is trying to correct her approach to the phone call while her father was having a seizure. I'm not sure she was trying to piss him off. It may have been more of the, "Are you fucking serious?", sort of response. I think proper conversation etiquette seems trivial to someone such as her when her father may be facing serious health complications.
I'm sure she was in shock and she had every right to. All I'm saying is that she should of recognized that this dude is a dingle douche and fake it so that her father could get help. She shouldn't have to do that but her father's life is in danger.

Spur-Addict
05-05-2009, 09:10 PM
I'm sure she was in shock and she had every right to. All I'm saying is that she should of recognized that this dude is a dingle douche and fake it so that her father could get help. She shouldn't have to do that but her father's life is in danger.

Definetly.

Some people are just incapable of recognizing these things. Or, maybe she was just lost in the moment and emotion took over. Idk.

CubanSucks
05-05-2009, 09:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNrA6OxMC40

Repost or not it boils my blood to see people in positions of power and authority act like they're on a high horse, especially in circumstances when their actions are at the expense of others.

Like that situation where that cop stopped I believe an NFL player at the hospital despite explaining the situation that he was speeding to see his dying father/mother. In the end, the cop got his power and control high while the athlete lost his chance to be with his dying parent. FTMFL. At least the cop resigned after.

In this situation the cop seems to have an excellent track record however the negative attention he brought to himself more than deserves an early retirement/firing.

A little late aren't we? This happened about a month ago dumbass

balli
05-05-2009, 09:26 PM

:rolleyes This isn't a thread about the NFL player. Reading is fundamental. Dumbass.

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2009, 09:32 PM
I get that. There is no excusing what this asshole cop did.

But at the same time, instead of screaming "MY DAD IS DYING" or something to that effect, she instead decides it's time to pull out the "I'm going to get you fired" and "I'm gonna sue you"?

Just sayin, even in a panic, she was still in a shit-talkin mood. I can appreciate that.

exactly, her dad is convulsing and instead of saying the shit she needs to say she is thinking of ways to fuck the cop over :lmao

ploto
05-05-2009, 10:01 PM
He gets mad at her for cussing and then calls her an ASS.

He is the cop and it is his responsibility to know how to handle people in emergency situations who are panicked.

ORION
05-05-2009, 10:08 PM
Definetly.

Some people are just incapable of recognizing these things. Or, maybe she was just lost in the moment and emotion took over. Idk.
Right but the cop should of did his job. I don't care if she called him a honkey piece of shit

Spur-Addict
05-05-2009, 10:34 PM
Right but the cop should of did his job. I don't care if she called him a honkey piece of shit

Oh without a doubt, I agree 100%. What he did was totally unprofessional.

ORION
05-05-2009, 11:22 PM
Oh without a doubt, I agree 100%. What he did was totally unprofessional.
Did you watch the new ATHF on Sunday ?!?

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2009, 11:24 PM
the roach one?

Spur-Addict
05-05-2009, 11:45 PM
Did you watch the new ATHF on Sunday ?!?

Actually I didn't.

Shaolin-Style
05-05-2009, 11:51 PM
Stupid on both sides. One ego-maniac meets another, though the cop was obviously the bigger idiot since he had no reason for panic as the girl did. Though I confess I'd have probably told him he was in for an ass kicking if he hanged up on me again while my father was dying.

ORION
05-06-2009, 12:15 AM
the roach one?

Yes !! Time Machine. Its probably Shake's best work.

ORION
05-06-2009, 12:16 AM
Actually I didn't.
You missed a classic

Slydragon
05-06-2009, 05:05 AM
You know what would have made this epic? If when the cameras were chasing him the cop would have said

"Get the fucking camera out my face"

I so wanted him to say that so I could LMFAO

Cane
05-06-2009, 08:29 AM

Thats what happens when you drink haterade.

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/gallery/silly/big_cup_of_STFU.jpg

DarkReign
05-06-2009, 10:04 AM
The nature of the job is such that it attracts the gaping assholes of our society. And then once they have a taste of the job and the power it enables them with, it turns them into even bigger assholes. Usually to the point that they become criminals themselves. Fuck cops.

But for the 2% of cops I've encountered who weren't criminals themselves or tremendous dickheads, I have at least some respect, because they're really bucking the trend of the vast majority.

Bingo. Cops, all cops, are attracted to the one feature of the job no other offers.

Power.

Dont ever let your father/uncle/brother bullshit you. Its about the badge and a gun, something only a few other people have.

Its just some cops deal with that power a whole lot more responsibly than a vast majority of them.

BlackSwordsMan
05-06-2009, 12:17 PM
Yes !! Time Machine. Its probably Shake's best work.

This month is a live action ATHF episode with t-pain as frylock.