lebomb
05-05-2009, 07:05 PM
straight up ASS!!! :toast

Amarelooms
05-05-2009, 07:09 PM
and you are a douche bag :elephant

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 07:11 PM
Can't agree..no one who tells their mom to sit their ass down is classy...period...

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2009, 07:11 PM
if d-wade went to the 2nd round he'd be MVP

JamStone
05-05-2009, 07:16 PM
if d-wade went to the 2nd round he'd be MVP

No.

balli
05-05-2009, 07:18 PM
^ Nice, I still hadn't seen Hatton getting dropped.

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2009, 07:20 PM
yes

gaKNOW!blee
05-05-2009, 07:20 PM
yes

The voting is done before the playoffs start, so no.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 07:23 PM
The voting is done before the playoffs start, so no.
:tu

baseline bum
05-05-2009, 08:27 PM
Unless he gets hurt, I don't see any way he doesn't win about 4 more. This should have been his second already.

Budkin
05-05-2009, 08:37 PM
Kobe is a rapist. Debate over.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 08:38 PM
Kobe is a rapist. Debate over.
doesn't make Lebron classy.

wireonfire
05-05-2009, 08:40 PM
Can't agree..no one who tells their mom to sit their ass down is classy...period...

Why? His mom was behaving like an ass.

Yuushi12
05-05-2009, 09:02 PM
kobe is still better in terms of clutch. i dont know but i just can't stand the superhuman lebron

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 09:03 PM
Why? His mom was behaving like an ass.
Would you ever talk to your mother like that? I don't give a shit what your mother is doing or how she is acting..you don't talk to the woman who brought you into this world like that...

UrAphag
05-05-2009, 09:15 PM
Would you ever talk to your mother like that? I don't give a shit what your mother is doing or how she is acting..you don't talk to the woman who brought you into this world like that...
But if it was kobe, he would be classless, correct?

CavsFan
05-05-2009, 09:16 PM

She was acting like an ass!! She was trying to get into Kevin Garnett's face and things were getting out of hand. She has embarrassed LBJ many times at games - screaming at opposing teams when he was in high school and taunting the opposing teams crowds. The dynamics with those two are nothing like mother and son - more like brother and sister.

scanry
05-05-2009, 09:17 PM
lol at another BUMP troll..

turiaf for president
05-05-2009, 09:18 PM
im a big lebron fan but did u see his shoes? he put MVP and witness on his shoes......thats a douche ass move

Cleveland Steamer
05-05-2009, 09:19 PM
straight up ASS!!! :toast

Word to your turd.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 09:20 PM
She was acting like an ass!! She was trying to get into Kevin Garnett's face and things were getting out of hand. She has embarrassed LBJ many times at games - screaming at opposing teams when he was in high school and taunting the opposing teams crowds. The dynamics with those two are nothing like mother and son - more like brother and sister.
So let her deal with that shit...you don't talk to your mother like that...period.

rayray2k8
05-05-2009, 09:20 PM
Kobe did not look like his usual self last night against the Lakers.
But I doubt he would use his illness as an excuse.
Glad to hear none of them are complaining like the way a few Laker fans are.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 09:21 PM
But if it was kobe, he would be classless, correct?
Um..what? Anyone who talks to his mother like that is classless..

CavsFan
05-05-2009, 09:21 PM
lol at another BUMP troll..

Are you talking to me? If so, how could I be bumping the thread when the person I quoted posted before me only 7 minutes earlier?

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 09:23 PM
Are you talking to me? If so, how could I be bumping the thread when the person I quoted posted before me only 7 minutes earlier?
LOL..no dude..BUMP the poster...BUMP!!

supermana
05-05-2009, 09:25 PM
Kobe is a dirty bitch
He has a better team than Lebron,has a better coach
He is fucking loser

CavsFan
05-05-2009, 09:25 PM
LOL..no dude..BUMP the poster...BUMP!!

lol, things can get misconstrued when you're talking online.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-05-2009, 09:27 PM
im a big lebron fan but did u see his shoes? he put MVP and witness on his shoes......thats a douche ass move

That's a new shoe they're promoting in tonight's game...blame his agents, it's only business.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 09:27 PM
Kobe is a dirty bitch
He has a better team than Lebron,has a better coach
He is fucking loser
:wtf
So because he has a better team and better coach, and 3 rings, he's a loser? I'm confused.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 09:28 PM
lol, things can get misconstrued when you're talking online.
agreed

CavsFan
05-05-2009, 09:29 PM
So let her deal with that shit...you don't talk to your mother like that...period.

I don't know. I disagree somewhat with you. When I saw what happened and how she was acting (and also seeing her in the past and how she acts), I don't think it was inappropriate. It is what it is with those two - obviously he respects her and considers her a friend. He has been the adult in that relationship since he was in school.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 09:35 PM
I don't know. I disagree somewhat with you. When I saw what happened and how she was acting (and also seeing her in the past and how she acts), I don't think it was inappropriate. It is what it is with those two - obviously he respects her and considers her a friend. He has been the adult in that relationship since he was in school.
Dude..I see what you're saying..and I understand...but you don't talk to the woman who gave you life like that...you just don't...

CavsFan
05-05-2009, 09:36 PM
Dude..I see what you're saying..and I understand...but you don't talk to the woman who gave you life like that...you just don't...

OK, I'm dropping it - I agree that we disagree.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 09:38 PM
OK, I'm dropping it - I agree that we disagree.
:toast

The_Worlds_finest
05-05-2009, 09:46 PM
Lebroom will never show respect to the greatest of Tim Duncan....

supermana
05-05-2009, 09:49 PM
:wtf
So because he has a better team and better coach, and 3 rings, he's a loser? I'm confused.
I dont give a fuck about his rings which are given by Shaq
I do give a fuck about the ring that he bought to his wife after he is guilty for rapping that girl.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 09:52 PM
I dont give a fuck about his rings which are given by Shaq
I do give a fuck about the ring that he bought to his wife after he is guilty for rapping that girl.
First off...he didn't "rapp" that girl...he didn't even "rape" her...all evidence pointed to it being consensual, and she had sex with several men that day. Not saying that makes it any better. He's still a bitch for cheating on his wife. What I was saying was that just because Kobe was an ass, that didn't make Lebron a good person, like the OP said...Lebron is an ass for talking horribly to his mother. And your post said nothing about his encounter with the girl..it was about him having a better team and coach..that's why I said what I did.

JoeTait75
05-05-2009, 10:22 PM

LeBron would probably agree with you. He was pretty embarrassed about the situation afterwards IIRC. Gloria is TINY, there were a lot of large men in the area, and he was trying to keep her out of harm's way. He didn't use the best choice of words in the heat of the moment, but he was doing the right thing.

Gloria is also as crazy as a shithouse rat, BTW. Notoriously so.

ezau
05-05-2009, 10:22 PM
When it comes to skill set, Kobe is still far more superior than LeBrick. However, LBJ is such a freak he just bulldozes his way down the lane.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 10:29 PM
LeBron would probably agree with you. He was pretty embarrassed about the situation afterwards IIRC. Gloria is TINY, there were a lot of large men in the area, and he was trying to keep her out of harm's way. He didn't use the best choice of words in the heat of the moment, but he was doing the right thing.

I know she is..and I'm glad he felt bad about it, because you just don't do that, no matter how mental your mother is. And I know he was trying to get her to calm down, but he went about it the wrong way.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 10:30 PM

By the way..I've never been to Cleveland...but your sig is fucking hilarious..I can only imagine how funny it is to someone who's been there, or lives there...GOD that was hilarious...We're NOT DETROIT!! Holy FUCK!! :lmao:lmao:lmao

JamStone
05-05-2009, 10:33 PM
Respect to your mother isn't unconditional. You don't know their relationship. You're using one isolated incident to show LeBron is an ass for talking to his mother like that? He also gave his mother a hell of a lifestyle. And, we don't know if she talks to him worse. She could be a bitch.

Would you say you don't talk to the woman who gave you life if she neglected him as a child or if she physically abused him? Just because she's his mother, it doesn't automatically mean he can't talk to her sternly in a very emotional and unstable situation like that.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 10:36 PM
Respect to your mother isn't unconditional. You don't know their relationship. You're using one isolated incident to show LeBron is an ass for talking to his mother like that? He also gave his mother a hell of a lifestyle. And, we don't know if she talks to him worse. She could be a bitch.

Would you say you don't talk to the woman who gave you life if she neglected him as a child or if she physically abused him? Just because she's his mother, it doesn't automatically mean he can't talk to her sternly in a very emotional and unstable situation like that.
Dude..when he was in HS..all he did was talk about how his mom was great, and was always there for him..that's enough for me to where he should respect her. Sure, if she abused him in any way, it'd be different, but going by him, she was an angel...there's not a damn thing you can say that will make me agree that you can respectfully tell your mother to sit her ass down...so don't waste your tappy tap tap on your keyboard...not worth it.

JoeTait75
05-05-2009, 10:37 PM
By the way..I've never been to Cleveland...but your sig is fucking hilarious..I can only imagine how funny it is to someone who's been there, or lives there...GOD that was hilarious...We're NOT DETROIT!! Holy FUCK!! :lmao:lmao:lmao

Mike Polk is a funny, funny man. If he wasn't from Cleveland himself, it'd be pretty fucked up. :lol

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 10:38 PM
Mike Polk is a funny, funny man. If he wasn't from Cleveland himself, it'd be pretty fucked up. :lol
LOL...funny as shit man...who's Mike Polk?

Allanon
05-05-2009, 10:40 PM
Nobody's perfect. Not Kobe, not LeBron.

I don't care if they disrespect their mom or go cheat on their wives, that's their problem. I don't look to basketball players for moral guidance.

Just put on a basketball show and they've done their job as a basketball player.

JoeTait75
05-05-2009, 10:42 PM
LOL...funny as shit man...who's Mike Polk?

Comedian from around here. Talented guy. He does some writing for HBO... he could be out in L.A. making a lot of money, but he's too laid-back for that kind of hustle. So he stays in Cleveland and makes Youtube videos.

As for what you're saying about LBJ and his mom... I hear you. I really do. All I can say about that is they have a complicated relationship. She dumped him off on people quite a lot when he was growing up. Fortunately, good people who looked after him and taught him the right things. He takes care of her as much as the other way around. He shouldn't have talked to her like that, but like I said, they have a complicated relationship.

wireonfire
05-05-2009, 10:48 PM
At least Lebron's teammates don't hate him.

JamStone
05-05-2009, 10:52 PM
Dude..when he was in HS..all he did was talk about how his mom was great, and was always there for him..that's enough for me to where he should respect her. Sure, if she abused him in any way, it'd be different, but going by him, she was an angel...there's not a damn thing you can say that will make me agree that you can respectfully tell your mother to sit her ass down...so don't waste your tappy tap tap on your keyboard...not worth it.

After the foul, some of the players start pushing each other and then it escalates and some of them start throwing punches. One player swings and misses LeBron's mom by a matter of inches. He tells her to go sit her ass down before she gets hit.

Now I can't tell you what was going in his mind at the time, but his intentions could have actually been good. In the heat of the moment where the adrenaline is flowing, it's not the same thing as just going up to her for no reason and telling her to sit her ass down. I just think some of you want to try to tarnish any shine LeBron has just to hate for no reason. And, I'm a Pistons fan. You know I'm not trying to hype LeBron more than he should be. But, it's a pretty silly thing to criticize LeBron about.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 10:56 PM
Comedian from around here. Talented guy. He does some writing for HBO... he could be out in L.A. making a lot of money, but he's too laid-back for that kind of hustle. So he stays in Cleveland and makes Youtube videos.

As for what you're saying about LBJ and his mom... I hear you. I really do. All I can say about that is they have a complicated relationship. She dumped him off on people quite a lot when he was growing up. Fortunately, good people who looked after him and taught him the right things. He takes care of her as much as the other way around. He shouldn't have talked to her like that, but like I said, they have a complicated relationship.
LOL...dude is hilarious..I'm gonna have to find some more stuff by him. Yeah..I hear you about their relationship..I guess it's just that being southern born and southern raised, you don't talk like that to your mother..no matter what. I don't know...

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 10:58 PM
After the foul, some of the players start pushing each other and then it escalates and some of them start throwing punches. One player swings and misses LeBron's mom by a matter of inches. He tells her to go sit her ass down before she gets hit.

Now I can't tell you what was going in his mind at the time, but his intentions could have actually been good. In the heat of the moment where the adrenaline is flowing, it's not the same thing as just going up to her for no reason and telling her to sit her ass down. I just think some of you want to try to tarnish any shine LeBron has just to hate for no reason. And, I'm a Pistons fan. You know I'm not trying to hype LeBron more than he should be. But, it's a pretty silly thing to criticize LeBron about.
Agreed..but it's like I said to JoeTait...the way I was raised, you respect your mother...he could have screamed...MOM..SIT DOWN!! But saying "Sit your ass down" is too much...

JoeTait75
05-05-2009, 11:00 PM
I guess it's just that being southern born and southern raised, you don't talk like that to your mother..no matter what. I don't know...

I'm a northern boy and I wouldn't talk to my mom like that. Then again, my mom isn't Gloria James.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 11:01 PM
I'm a northern boy and I wouldn't talk to my mom like that. Then again, my mom isn't Gloria James.
true...that chick does seem pretty damn psycho...oh well...still couldn't do it.

Allanon
05-05-2009, 11:02 PM
Agreed..but it's like I said to JoeTait...the way I was raised, you respect your mother...he could have screamed...MOM..SIT DOWN!! But saying "Sit your ass down" is too much...

I agree, there are much more polite ways to get your mom to sit down than to tell her to sit her ass down in public. Most people wouldn't do that.

But in the end, it's about basketball, no need to judge players much beyond that.

JamStone
05-05-2009, 11:06 PM

My mom would laugh at me if I told her to sit her ass down, even if I were serious. And, then she'd cuss me out. But, she wouldn't take it as disrespectful. And, I wouldn't mean it as disrespectful if I were just trying to keep her out of a scuffle of a bunch of muscular 6-8 guys that are pushing each other around.

Of course he could have used better language. But I also just think if you think LeBron is a loser for that one incident, I think you're blowing it out of proportion.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 11:15 PM
My mom would laugh at me if I told her to sit her ass down, even if I were serious. And, then she'd cuss me out. But, she wouldn't take it as disrespectful. And, I wouldn't mean it as disrespectful if I were just trying to keep her out of a scuffle of a bunch of muscular 6-8 guys that are pushing each other around.

Of course he could have used better language. But I also just think if you think LeBron is a loser for that one incident, I think you're blowing it out of proportion.
If I was blowing it out of proportion, Lebron wouldn't have felt as bad as he did about the situation.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 11:16 PM
I agree, there are much more polite ways to get your mom to sit down than to tell her to sit her ass down in public. Most people wouldn't do that.

But in the end, it's about basketball, no need to judge players much beyond that.
I agree 100%...but the OP was talking about Lebron being classy..I just didn't see it.

JamStone
05-05-2009, 11:20 PM
If I was blowing it out of proportion, Lebron wouldn't have felt as bad as he did about the situation.

Actually, if LeBron didn't feel bad about it, you might be right. But, he did feel bad about, publicly said so, and it takes class to do that.

Allanon
05-05-2009, 11:22 PM
I agree 100%...but the OP was talking about Lebron being classy..I just didn't see it.

Yah I know. Neither LeBron or Kobe are particularly classy. That mom thing was pretty shocking when I first heard about it but no matter.

If you want to talk classy, Tim Duncan is probably the classiest superstar player to ever play in the NBA.

I heard he once apologized to the other team for doing a fist-pump. :lol

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 11:26 PM
Yah I know. Neither LeBron or Kobe are particularly classy. That mom thing was pretty shocking when I first heard about it but no matter.

If you want to talk classy, Tim Duncan is probably the classiest superstar player to ever play in the NBA.

I heard he once apologized to the other team for doing a fist-pump. :lol
LOL..yeah..he did..I remember that...I was like..Damn Tim...but you gotta love him...

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 11:26 PM
Actually, if LeBron didn't feel bad about it, you might be right. But, he did feel bad about, publicly said so, and it takes class to do that.
I agree to that..and I already mentioned that..I was just saying it took little class to say it in the first place...

Killakobe81
05-06-2009, 12:46 AM
OP = childish ...
Look LBJ is the best player or close to it no doubt about it ...
But class? ahh no ...the prison poses, the way he refers to himself it's all ego ...yes he is great passer and seems like a good teammate but his EGO is going way out of control (Kobe's was/is too) but if Kobe said some of the things LBJ gets away with ESPN and this board will melt.Except for the LBJ cockriders that believe he is MJ re-incarnate
And dont tellme all great players are that way Like Pierce and LBJ because Duncan has been the best player for at least half his career and he is all class ...
I actually prefer Kobe after the rape thing and the two finals losses it has humbled him ...I think if LBJ loses gain in a Finals or ECF it will humble him as well ...

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 12:51 AM
OP = childish ...
Look LBJ is the best player are close to it no doubt about it ...
But class ahh no ...the prison poses, the way he refers to himself it's all ego ...yes he is great passer and seems like a good teammate but his EGO is going way out of control Kobe's was/is to but if Kobe said some of the things LBJ gets awae with ESPN and this board will melt.
And dont tellme all great players are that way Like Pierce and LBJ because Duncan has been the best player and he is all class ...
I actually prefer Kobe after the rape thing and the two finals losses it has humbled him ...I think if LBJ loses gain in a Finals or ECF it will humble him as well ...
As much as I don't like Kobe, he's the best player in the world...Lebron has a ways to go to get there...but he'll never be the best ever...that's this guy...

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll184/rapboy00/Michael_Jordan.gif

TampaDude
05-06-2009, 12:59 AM

Dude...those videos in your sig are some of the funniest shit I've seen in a long time! :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

TampaDude
05-06-2009, 01:05 AM
As much as I don't like Kobe, he's the best player in the world...Lebron has a ways to go to get there...but he'll never be the best ever...that's this guy...

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll184/rapboy00/Michael_Jordan.gif

LeBron is already significantly better at 24 than Kobe was at 24...LeBron IS the best player in the NBA right now...there's no contest. The only thing that Kobe has over LeBron for now is the 3 NBA Titles...and, of course, none without Shaq. The window is closing on Kobe. LeBron is only 24 years old...his best years are still in front of him. :hat

Killakobe81
05-06-2009, 01:11 AM
LeBron is already significantly better at 24 than Kobe was at 24...LeBron IS the best player in the NBA right now...there's no contest. The only thing that Kobe has over LeBron for now is the 3 NBA Titles...and, of course, none without Shaq. The window is closing on Kobe. LeBron is only 24 years old...his best years are still in front of him. :hat

I agree with everything but (there is no contest part)
LBJ is the MVP because he had a GREAT SEASON does not mean he is clrearly better no contest over DWade or Kobe I think he is not as good as either yet ...and he does not have the title that either have yet as well ...(both with Shaq but they still have rings LBJ does not)

LBJ is probably only 2nd to MJ and Magic as a 24 year old ...that is the only "no contest" statement that can be made on LBJ's career so far

turiaf for president
05-06-2009, 01:24 AM
That's a new shoe they're promoting in tonight's game...blame his agents, it's only business.

so when is that ever an excuse. hes gotta have had to sign off on that. no one said its a bad business move, its just a douche move

IronMexican
05-06-2009, 01:27 AM

Hah, great sig.

IronMexican
05-06-2009, 01:27 AM

Significantly? I dunno. At Kobe was really good in 2002.

RsxPiimp
05-06-2009, 02:18 AM

dude stfu. have some morals. you dont tell your mom to sit your ass down unless she's a crackhead who sucks cock for a living. even that is debatable.

RsxPiimp
05-06-2009, 02:20 AM
lebron at 24 would kick kobe's ass when he was 24.

KSeal
05-06-2009, 02:34 AM
lebron at 24 would kick kobe's ass when he was 24.

And MJ would kick both of their asses at age 34.

RsxPiimp
05-06-2009, 02:49 AM
And MJ would kick both of their asses at age 34.

Let's wait and see shall we?

KSeal
05-06-2009, 02:54 AM
Let's wait and see shall we?

I phrased if poorly, what I meant was a 34 year old MJ would destroy a 24 year old LBJ or Kobe. Definitely Kobe, maybe LBJ would just overpower MJ at that age but I'll still go with MJ.

Ghazi
05-06-2009, 02:55 AM
Only thing Kobe has on lebron is mid range game

kobe is outclassed in all other facets.

RsxPiimp
05-06-2009, 02:56 AM
I phrased if poorly, what I meant was a 34 year old MJ would destroy a 24 year old LBJ or Kobe. Definitely Kobe, maybe LBJ would just overpower MJ at that age but I'll still go with MJ.

MJ at 34 would impose his will on Kobe. Dont know about Lebron. Dude's a beast and playing at a higher level than anyone in this league. Reminds me of Shaq when he was at his prime. Simply unstoppable.

RsxPiimp
05-06-2009, 02:59 AM

Kobe just shoots better than Bron. It doesnt stop at mid range. He' just much more fluid than Bron. But Lebron is a much efficient and consistent scorer than Kobe. He's also a far better rebounder,playmaker and defender.

KSeal
05-06-2009, 03:02 AM

I agree, Kobe can't even get to the rim anymore, dude looks 100 out there right now and spends all his time shooting jumpers. When he's hot like game 4 last series I'm fine with it but nowadays it seems like he shoots 30% way more then he shots 50%. LBJ scores 40 points on 65% shooting every night with ease. Kobe can very rarely do this anymore and when he does he ends up with like 2 assists and 1 rebound, LBJ does it and still get like 8 assists and 11 rebounds.

Def Rowe
05-06-2009, 03:06 AM
Hah, great sig.

Best sig ever. Self effacing and good humored, kinda true but very funny. I have a friend from Cleveland. People from Ohio are cool.