PDA

View Full Version : My fellow Mavs fans...it's time to pull

Amarelooms
05-05-2009, 10:40 PM
for the Rockets...hopefully they can represent Texas and beat the Fakers :elephant

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Dude...I'm not a Mavs fan by any means...but you don't deserve to be a Mavs fan...

Ghazi
05-05-2009, 10:55 PM
LOL... you have the same mentality as your team. Just up and quit as soon as the fight starts.

Same mentality as the Lakers too :king

Amarelooms
05-05-2009, 10:55 PM
Hey losers I live in TEXAS. Texas pride mean you pull for the Texas team...now kindly fuck off :elephant

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 11:04 PM
Hey losers I live in TEXAS. Texas pride mean you pull for the Texas team...now kindly fuck off :elephant
Bullshit..I live in Texas too, ass...no such thing as cheering for another team just because they're in the same state..that's bullshit. That's like trying to tell a Texas Longhorns fan they should root for the Aggies because they're in the same state...crap. You root for YOUR team...and then whatever team you want to. You don't root for a team just because they're in the same state as you...I choose to root for the underdog, at all times, except the Mavs...I don't like them, period...and I choose not to root for Houston because I hate Ron Artest and because of a certain douchebag Rockets fan...Now...if you CHOOSE to root for Houston, that's fine, but there's nothing in the "Texas Pride" rules that states you have to root for a team because they're in the same state as you.

sribb43
05-05-2009, 11:23 PM
never...Fuck the Rockets!!!!

peskypesky
05-05-2009, 11:24 PM

i'm rooting for the Rockets and the Nuggets in this round. if they meet up, i'll pull for the Rockets.

fuck the Mavs