PDA

View Full Version : The math is really simple here.

Mavs<Spurs
05-05-2009, 10:43 PM
Denver-Dallas series

Five (5) games left.

Dallas is down 0-2.

Have to win four (4) games.

:lmao

Congratulations on getting out of the first round.

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

A couple of hours early. I couldn't help myself! Applied Al Michaels quote (from 2005 NBA Finals) to this 2009 Denver-Dallas series.

scanry
05-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Where is Epic Fail when needed!!!

Mavs<Spurs
05-06-2009, 12:39 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore?gid=2009050507

Denver 117 Dallas 105

NewJerSpur
05-06-2009, 12:41 AM
There were a lot of Mavs fans saying that Denver would be a good, if not easy matchup for them earlier. Wonder how they feel now?

monosylab1k
05-06-2009, 12:43 AM
There were a lot of Mavs fans saying that Denver would be a good, if not easy matchup for them earlier. Wonder how they feel now?

Ghazi is only one Mavs fan, not "a lot"

Ghazi
05-06-2009, 12:44 AM
Anyone who was rooting for the Mavs to lose is not a Mavs fan.

monosylab1k
05-06-2009, 12:51 AM
Anyone who was rooting for the Mavs to lose is not a Mavs fan.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

NewJerSpur
05-06-2009, 12:55 AM
Ghazi is only one Mavs fan, not "a lot"

Thought there were more, but obviously no one would admit to that now....only if the Mavs stage a miraculous comeback.

Ghazi
05-06-2009, 12:56 AM
I never said Mavs would beat Nugs. I still say the Nuggets aren't that good, Mavs just aren't that good either. This series isn't over yet I would not be surprised if Mavs won both home games.

But it is hard to win 4/5 against team 1-9 last 10 against.

redzero
05-06-2009, 12:57 AM
So, the Mavs kick the Spurs' ass, and Spurs fans talk shit when the former team is struggling with the Nuggets?

Shank
05-06-2009, 12:59 AM
Spursfan should be thanking the Mavs for winning that series. I shudder to think what the Nuggets would be doing to your team.

Mavs<Spurs
05-06-2009, 02:14 AM
Couldn't be any worse than 0-2 right now. :lol

That math isn't too difficult for us either.

Mavs<Spurs
05-06-2009, 02:16 AM
So, the Mavs kick the Spurs' ass, and Spurs fans talk shit when the former team is struggling with the Nuggets?

speaking of kicking a$$, how was that 58 point humiliation that the Nuggets put upon you in your own home gym ?

Dre>Parker
05-06-2009, 02:20 AM
Where are Jen and JohnGatesWhiteley...do they still post here? The quality around here has decreased in the past few years, it seems.

ulosturedge
05-06-2009, 02:30 AM
I have no qualms with saying the Spurs were garbage this year. So many things fell apart all this year and all at once. We got old, we got injured, and we got role players which could only play one side of the court(not to mention they dissapeared come playoff time).

As bad as it was getting towards the end of the regular season like losing to the thunder multiple times; I knew the Spurs were going to get ousted in the first round.

Thats why I really found it funny that Mavs Fans were pearching themselves on the pedestal after they beat the Spurs in the first round. Some serious delusions of grandeur going on if they tried to take anything away from their win against the Spurs lol.

Seeing the teams that have won championships this past decade such as the spurs, lakers, and pistons you kind of get an idea of what type of teams it takes to go all the way. I just don't see that in the Mavericks sorry.

Yuushi12
05-06-2009, 02:33 AM

couldn't be worst than being blown out by 58 points at home :toast

Imposter Cleaner
05-06-2009, 04:19 AM
Where is Epic Fail when needed!!!
http://www.failpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/male-urnal-fail.jpg (http://www.failpost.com/)

Biggems
05-06-2009, 08:40 AM
Spursfan should be thanking the Mavs for winning that series. I shudder to think what the Nuggets would be doing to your team.

Honestly, the Spurs matchup better against the Nuggets than you guys do. IMO, we win the series in 6 or 7. Of course we will never know, since the Mavs ended the Spurs season.

The Nuggets are doing to you, what you did to us....outhustling and making all the clutch shots.

florige
05-06-2009, 08:43 AM
speaking of kicking a$$, how was that 58 point humiliation that the Nuggets put upon you in your own home gym ?

:lol That was too easy.

balli
05-06-2009, 08:46 AM
Neither SA or Dallas would beat the Nugs. At this point, I don't think it will happen, but I could realistically see Dallas getting swept. And if SA had played, I doubt they'd have won more than a single game.

For the record I'm not even going to discuss the Jazz, but I wouldn't be confident about their chances either. So if anyone's planning on talking shit about a hypothetical Utah/DEN matchup, go ahead, I'm right there with you.

Sportstudi
05-06-2009, 08:52 AM

Are you surprised?

Btw, I never said that this will be an easy one for us or the Mavs will even win. The Nugs are good and everybody knew that before. I still hope for a win, yes, but every fan should do that.