PDA

View Full Version : Is Chris Paul the worst flopper in the NBA?

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 11:09 PM
Yes or No..discuss...

ElNono
05-05-2009, 11:09 PM
You should make this a Poll...

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 11:10 PM
I was working on it. :)

redzero
05-05-2009, 11:11 PM
Nah. Manu still owns that accolade.

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2009, 11:12 PM
manu hasn't played all year

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 11:12 PM
Nah. Manu still owns that accolade.
LMAO..how is that when Manu wasn't even playing half the year? He hardly flopped at all this year...it's not even close, dude.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 11:13 PM
manu hasn't played all year
:tu

JoeTait75
05-05-2009, 11:15 PM
Ahem...

http://bleacherreport.com/images_root/image_pictures/0115/9797/pg2_g_odom_275_feature.jpg

http://theassociation.blogs.com/the_association/images/2007/12/05/varejaotopper.jpg

ElNono
05-05-2009, 11:16 PM
I think he might be the cheapest flopper... ie: he really tries to sell really ridiculous stuff.
Like complete no contact when the ball is not even in play kind of silly stuff.

I still think the worst flopper in the league is Varejao (far and away number one)...

it's me
05-05-2009, 11:16 PM
Lewalk got the MVP ..... this little bitch should've won the MFP

redzero
05-05-2009, 11:17 PM
LMAO..how is that when Manu wasn't even playing half the year? He hardly flopped at all this year...it's not even close, dude.

And I say bullshit to that. Even though he barely played, he is still the reigning king of flopping. He will lose that crown when he retires.

And Manu flopped a whole lot when he played. You Spurs fans are hilariously delusional. After years of watching Bowen try to injure people and Manu flop, you start crying only when Chris Paul does the same thing against them.

Biggest bitches on the planet. :cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

CRY MORE.

EDIT: Good job making a poll about Chris Paul on a website full of people who constantly bitch about him.

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2009, 11:20 PM
I would personally put AK 47 in front of chris paul

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2009, 11:21 PM
chris paul still has a lot of learning to do

balli
05-05-2009, 11:21 PM
Based on what I've seen from him the past two years, Manu's been flopping less. I voted yes, just because Paul's a crying, bitchmade, douche... but in actuality he's not the single worst. Damn close though. And I agree that his are insultingly egregious. Don't fuck with our intelligence, Paul.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 11:22 PM
And I say bullshit to that. Even though he barely played, he is still the reigning king of flopping. He will lose that crown when he retires.

And Manu flopped a whole lot when he played. You Spurs fans are hilariously delusional. After years of watching Bowen try to injure people and Manu flop, you start crying only when Chris Paul does the same thing against them.

Biggest bitches on the planet. :cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

CRY MORE.
LMAO...

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u296/emotionless2007/cpflop.gif
WEEEE!!

Manu did not flop a lot when he played, idiot..even if he wanted to he wouldn't..he could have made his injury a lot worse...and I've disliked Chris Paul and his flopping and dirty ways since Wake Forest..he's a disgrace to the school TD went to. This has nothing to do with the Spurs..and speaking of being delusional..how old are you? Were you even alive when the Bad Boys were around? The Pistons? If Bruce is dirty, these guys deserved jail time...and they were loved for their style...Bruce is hated because of punks like Amare and Ray Allen who can't handle it. When Kobe was asked who the best perimeter defender in the league was..without hesitiation..he said Bruce Bowen. Lebron said he was a great defender as well.. So..the 2 best players in the league (by NBA MVP voting) say Bruce is a great defender...and they both said he just played tough..not dirty..but I guess you'd know more than them, right?

Spursfan092120
chris paul still has a lot of learning to do
:lmao:lmao

ElNono
Manu simply hasn't flopped anywhere near as much the last few seasons, and even 3 years ago guys like Varejao ranked way above him on drawing offensive fouls on charges...

http://www.82games.com/charges0607.htm

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 11:24 PM
Manu simply hasn't flopped anywhere near as much the last few seasons, and even 3 years ago guys like Varejao ranked way above him on drawing offensive fouls on charges...

http://www.82games.com/charges0607.htm
Great find...

balli
05-05-2009, 11:25 PM
I would personally put AK 47 in front of chris paul
Anybody who says AK-47 doesn't watch AK-47. He flopped literally twice this year. Once against dirk. Once against LA last week. If you were watching Jazz games at all you'd be talking about Jarron Collins, not Andrei.

He's a lot of things, many of them not good, but the biggest flopper in the league isn't one of them. Not even close actually.

Chris Fall
05-05-2009, 11:26 PM
My diving is an art form. I don't know how you could call me the worst. I'm the BEST flopper.

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww191/cturtle11/00k.jpg

redzero
05-05-2009, 11:26 PM
LMAO...

WEEEE!!

Manu did not flop a lot when he played, idiot..even if he wanted to he wouldn't..he could have made his injury a lot worse...and I've disliked Chris Paul and his flopping and dirty ways since Wake Forest..he's a disgrace to the school TD went to. This has nothing to do with the Spurs..and speaking of being delusional..how old are you? Were you even alive when the Bad Boys were around? The Pistons? If Bruce is dirty, these guys deserved jail time...and they were loved for their style...Bruce is hated because of punks like Amare and Ray Allen who can't handle it. When Kobe was asked who the best perimeter defender in the league was..without hesitiation..he said Bruce Bowen. Lebron said he was a great defender as well.. So..the 2 best players in the league (by NBA MVP voting) say Bruce is a great defender...and they both said he just played tough..not dirty..but I guess you'd know more than them, right?

Oh, so let me get this straight:

Bruce Bowen is not dirty because the Bad Boy Pistons were worse and because Kobe complimented his defense?

You are a fucking moron. Bowen tried to injure several players, yet you complain about Paul being dirty? Hypocrite.

DAF86
05-05-2009, 11:29 PM
AK47 flopping skills are way overrated because of that blatant flop he pulled on Dirk, but he doesn't flop that much.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 11:30 PM
Oh, so let me get this straight:

Bruce Bowen is not dirty because the Bad Boy Pistons were worse and because Kobe complimented his defense?

You are a fucking moron. Bowen tried to injure several players, yet you complain about Paul being dirty? Hypocrite.
Dude...you can't say Bowen tried to injure several players...there's no evidence that would convict him of that, except for people who create videos and slow mo replays. I know Bruce personally..he's a great guy. Very friendly with fans, and one of the best charity workers in the NBA...he does not try to injure players...and neither does Chris Paul...but for you to say Bruce is dirty because you think he tries to injure players, is no better than me saying Chris Paul is dirty when he intentionally punched a player in the nuts...and plays dirty basketball period..

redzero
05-05-2009, 11:35 PM
Dude...you can't say Bowen tried to injure several players...there's no evidence that would convict him of that, except for people who create videos and slow mo replays. I know Bruce personally..he's a great guy. Very friendly with fans, and one of the best charity workers in the NBA...he does not try to injure players...and neither does Chris Paul...but for you to say Bruce is dirty because you think he tries to injure players, is no better than me saying Chris Paul is dirty when he intentionally punched a player in the nuts...and plays dirty basketball period..

I'll repeat myself:

Bruce Bowen has repeatedly put his feet under opposing players in the act of shooting jump shots, to try to hurt them.

You are fucking delusional. Also, Bruce drop-kicked Wally World in the face. The dude is fucking dirty. Stop lying to yourself.

DAF86
05-05-2009, 11:37 PM
I don't know if CP3 is the most effective flopper in the NBA but he is without a doubt the most spectacular one, he isn't satisfied with just falling to the ground he has to add a little spin and some leg movement, is really special to see.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 11:38 PM
I'll repeat myself:

Bruce Bowen has repeatedly put his feet under opposing players in the act of shooting jump shots, to try to hurt them.

You are fucking delusional. Also, Bruce drop-kicked Wally World in the face. The dude is fucking dirty. Stop lying to yourself.
lol..ok dude..we're not going to agree..so we might as well stop..I'm done arguing with you

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 11:38 PM
I don't know if CP3 is the most effective flopper in the NBA but he is without a doubt the most spectacular one, he isn't satisfied with just falling to the ground he has to add a little spin and some leg movement, is really special to see.
WEEEEE!

redzero
05-05-2009, 11:40 PM
lol..ok dude..we're not going to agree..so we might as well stop..I'm done arguing with you

This has nothing to do with agreeing with anybody. Bruce Bowen has tried on multiple occasions to hurt other players. Nothing you can say will change that fact. It doesn't matter if he cured AIDS or fed all the starving children in Africa; the man is still dirty.

Imposter Cleaner
05-05-2009, 11:41 PM
WEEEEE!
Paul just was too tired to keep his balance, that's not a flop.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 11:42 PM
This has nothing to do with agreeing with anybody. Bruce Bowen has tried on multiple occasions to hurt other players. Nothing you can say will change that fact. It doesn't matter if he cured AIDS or fed all the starving children in Africa; the man is still dirty.
lol...you still don't know Bowen's intentions...only one person can say he was trying to hurt anyone, and that's him..and I know the guy..he's not that type of person. So say what you want...that's fine. It is about agreeing..and we disagree..so save your keystrokes..no need to get carpal tunnel...

redzero
05-05-2009, 11:44 PM
lol...you still don't know Bowen's intentions...only one person can say he was trying to hurt anyone, and that's him..and I know the guy..he's not that type of person. So say what you want...that's fine. It is about agreeing..and we disagree..so save your keystrokes..no need to get carpal tunnel...

You heard it here, folks.

If a player puts his foot under jump shooters to hurt them, it's only dirty if he admits it.

ElNono
05-05-2009, 11:44 PM

Myth. How many players Bowen injured by sliding his feet? You should know, since you make the accusation.

Nobody claims Bruce doesn't play dirty. That specific play, however, was entirely unintentional if you bothered to watch it entirely, instead of just looking at the animated gif. I do recall Bruce kicking Ray Allen in the back intentionally. Then again, it's no different to the punch in the nut by CP3, or the intentional blows by Kobe on Manu and Raja. A bunch of guys play dirty sometimes. CP3 is not the exception.

Bob Lanier
05-05-2009, 11:47 PM
On defense, Anderson Varejao.

On offense, Dwyane Wade and Chauncey Billups.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 11:48 PM
You heard it here, folks.

If a player puts his foot under jump shooters to hurt them, it's only dirty if he admits it.
Good god..you don't shut up, do you..I already said...we disagree..I'm not fighting with you. Bruce isn't that type of person...how the hell can anyone try to put his foot right in the perfect spot where a shooter would land on them? That's retarded. You must have never played the game...that's a stupid remark that someone said once about Bruce and it became the popular thing to say about him, when the people who've been around for a while all know the truth..that he's just a good, tough defender..and people who can't handle tough defense latch onto that bullshit as an excuse for getting owned by a 37 year old who is completely phenomenal on defense.

redzero
05-05-2009, 11:48 PM
Myth. How many players Bowen injured by sliding his feet? You should know, since you make the accusation.

I claimed that he tried to hurt them, not that he did.

Nobody claims Bruce doesn't play dirty. That specific play, however, was entirely unintentional if you bothered to watch it entirely, instead of just looking at the animated gif. I do recall Bruce kicking Ray Allen in the back intentionally. Then again, it's no different to the punch in the nut by CP3, or the intentional blows by Kobe on Manu and Raja. A bunch of guys play dirty sometimes. CP3 is not the exception.

The creator of this topic has repeatedly claimed that Bowen is not dirty.

Good god..you don't shut up, do you..I already said...we disagree..I'm not fighting with you. Bruce isn't that type of person...how the hell can anyone try to put his foot right in the perfect spot where a shooter would land on them? That's retarded. You must have never played the game...that's a stupid remark that someone said once about Bruce and it became the popular thing to say about him, when the people who've been around for a while all know the truth..that he's just a good, tough defender..and people who can't handle tough defense latch onto that bullshit as an excuse for getting owned by a 37 year old who is completely phenomenal on defense.

Do you honestly believe what you post? The videos that show Bruce in the act speak for themselves. No amount of praise will change the fact that he is a dirty piece of shit.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 11:49 PM
And I'll stand by that.

ElNono
05-05-2009, 11:49 PM
I claimed that he tried to hurt them, not that he did.

So you're saying he's awfully bad trying to be a dirty player?
Thank you. :toast

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 11:51 PM
And don't tell me about that stupid 2 second video of Bruce kicking Wally...I saw the game...he was trying to jump up and scare him..wasn't trying to kick him...it just happened that way..it was an accident..

redzero
05-05-2009, 11:52 PM
So you're saying he's awfully bad trying to be a dirty player?
Thank you. :toast

Oh, so if a player tries and fails to hurt another player, he must not be dirty.

Jesus Christ, you people are horrible at defending Bruce Bowen.

Spursfan092120
05-05-2009, 11:53 PM
Oh, so if a player tries and fails to hurt another player, he must not be dirty.

Jesus Christ, you people are horrible at defending Bruce Bowen.
We don't have to defend Bruce Bowen..he defends good enough himself..ask CP3.. :)

redzero
05-05-2009, 11:57 PM
We don't have to defend Bruce Bowen..he defends good enough himself..ask CP3.. :)

Since when did Bowen defend Chris Paul?

But keep drinking the Kool Aid. It's clear that you are so delusional that you would try to claim that an infamously dirty player isn't dirty, because he's a nice guy off the court. Apparently, numerous videos of said player in the act aren't enough to convince you. It must be a coincidence that Bowen was the one putting his foot under all those players.

ElNono
05-05-2009, 11:59 PM

You're just horrible at accusing him. You accuse him to intentionally try to hurt players, but there's no evidence whatsoever that he ever had done such a thing. Reality doesn't lie.

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 12:02 AM
Since when did Bowen defend Chris Paul?

But keep drinking the Kool Aid. It's clear that you are so delusional that you would try to claim that an infamously dirty player isn't dirty, because he's a nice guy off the court. Apparently, numerous videos of said player in the act aren't enough to convince you. It must be a coincidence that Bowen was the one putting his foot under all those players.
Bowen has defended Paul many times...and dude..like I said...we disagree..just stop it..

:blah - This is what you are doing.
:) - This is what I want you to do.

redzero
05-06-2009, 12:03 AM
Are you two fucking serious? There are numerous videos of Bowen trying to hurt other players. Pathetic.

ElNono
05-06-2009, 12:04 AM
Are you two fucking serious? There are numerous videos of Bowen trying to hurt other players. Pathetic.

Let's see em... we have YouTube support here...

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 12:05 AM
No..jackass..once more..there's videos of situations that people could dispute that he was trying to hurt someone...but there is no proof anywhere that could say Bruce was trying to hurt someone..only Bruce could say that..and for anyone to say that there is video proof that someone was trying to injure someone...that's just stupid...like I said...

:blah - What you're doing

:) - What I want you to do

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 12:06 AM
Let's see em... we have YouTube support here...
All he has are fan made videos that make it look bad because of the intro the uploader gives it...sad, really.

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 12:07 AM
my diving is an art form. I don't know how you could call me the worst. I'm the best flopper.

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww191/cturtle11/00k.jpg
lmao

ElNono
05-06-2009, 12:08 AM
All he has are fan made videos that make it look bad because of the intro the uploader gives it...sad, really.

I want to see the players getting injured... Or Bruce actually intentionally sliding his feet while looking where the player is going to land...

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 12:09 AM
I want to see the players getting injured... Or Bruce actually intentionally sliding his feet while looking where the player is going to land...
won't find em..they don't exist

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 12:12 AM
Just saw the only video with clips that could look like he put his foot under the shooter..one time was boxing out..the second time, he brought his foot in to make sure he DIDN'T put his foot under him.

redzero
05-06-2009, 12:13 AM
Spursfan092120, you are a fucking dumbass. It does not matter what Bowen say; his actions do all talking. To claim that he can't be called dirty unless he admits it is retarded.

I'll repeat myself, there is video evidence of Bruce Bowen trying to hurt other players.

ElNono
05-06-2009, 12:15 AM
I'll repeat myself, there is video evidence of Bruce Bowen trying to hurt other players.

Sure there is. :rolleyes
You keep talking to yourself... :lol

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 12:15 AM
Spursfan092120, you are a fucking dumbass. It does not matter what Bowen say; his actions do all talking. To claim that he can't be called dirty unless he admits it is retarded.

Listen closely..I'll repeat one more time. The only person who can say he was TRYING to INJURE someone is him...you can't say..hey..he's trying to injure that guy...that's not something anyone can say..especially someone who isn't there, and doesn't know the situation. And video evidence? Please..it's all fan made crap...If he was such a bad guy, why does the NBA put him in the all defensive team every year? Because most of the players know the truth...

redzero
05-06-2009, 12:22 AM
Listen closely..I'll repeat one more time. The only person who can say he was TRYING to INJURE someone is him...you can't say..hey..he's trying to injure that guy...that's not something anyone can say..especially someone who isn't there, and doesn't know the situation. And video evidence? Please..it's all fan made crap...If he was such a bad guy, why does the NBA put him in the all defensive team every year? Because most of the players know the truth...

HOW CAN I NOT SAY THAT HE IS TRYING TO INJURE SOMEBODY WHEN HE TRIES TO INJURE SOMEBODY? He's intentionally putting his foot under players, in an effort to injure them. Being a great defender does not have anything to do with being dirty, idiot.

Bowen has repeatedly put his foot under other players, to injure them. One can claim that he's playing dirty, if they see him doing it--which many people have. Is it a coincidence that Bowen is the one who is always there when a player is trying to land? No, it is not. Stop spewing bullshit.

People didn't edit Bowen's foot under players. Dismissing videos as "fan made" is fucking moronic. If there is a video of Bowen trying to hurt another player, who cares if it is uploaded by somebody not affiliated with the NBA.

It's like arguing with retards over here. How can one deny Bowen's actions, when there are several videos of them captured on tape?

ElNono
05-06-2009, 12:27 AM
HOW CAN I NOT SAY THAT HE IS TRYING TO INJURE SOMEBODY WHEN HE TRIES TO INJURE SOMEBODY? He's intentionally putting his foot under players, in an effort to injure them. Being a great defender does not have anything to do with being dirty, idiot.

Bowen has repeatedly put his foot under other players, to injure them. One can claim that he's playing dirty, if they see him doing it--which many people have. Is it a coincidence that Bowen is the one who is always there when a player is trying to land? No, it is not. Stop spewing bullshit.

People didn't edit Bowen's foot under players. Dismissing videos as "fan made" is fucking moronic. If there is a video of Bowen trying to hurt another player, who cares if it is uploaded by somebody not affiliated with the NBA.

It's like arguing with retards over here. How can one deny Bowen's actions, when there are several videos of them captured on tape?

Sure, sure...
Now, Bowen doesn't try to intentionally injure players.
If you have tapes, then by all means, let's see em...

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 12:27 AM

lol..you are a dolt...there is no way that anyone could possibly get common knowledge through your thick skull..so once more...please..stop talking...I just watched the 2 total videos of Bowen "putting his foot" under players..one was him boxing out after the player LEANED FORWARD to take the shot, and the other one, Bruce actually moved his foot to try NOT to put his foot under the guy when he was trying to box out. I searched on Youtube for it..that was all there was that had Bruce doing that. Repeatedly? yeah, sure...there's just as many videos of Chris Paul punching people in the nuts than there is Bruce putting his foot under shooters.

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 12:29 AM
Sure, sure...
Now, Bowen doesn't try to intentionally injure players.
If you have tapes, then by all means, let's see em...
I just saw the tapes...there's 2 total videos with Bruce putting his foot under players...one, the guy is leaning forward to take the shot, and Bruce is just trying to box out. The other, Bruce is actually moving his foot to make sure he DOESN'T end up under the guy, when he's boxing out...it's garbage.

redzero
05-06-2009, 12:35 AM
DQrKIGde7Qk
2gQYpdOjjQA
sc4yz__akIU
KubRIzcLIA4

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 12:41 AM
DQrKIGde7Qk
2gQYpdOjjQA
sc4yz__akIU
KubRIzcLIA4
Ray Allen is a bitch...that's not dirty. The two with his foot under him? Explained them already. The groin shot to Nash? Please...barely touched him. And learn the game...a player has every right to clear out...Nash was on top of him...Bruce did what he was in the right to do...period. The other videos are the same things, just in different videos..did you even watch them? The only other new one was the Allen Iverson situation in the last video..and that just came from AI knocking Bruce down..his legs went in the air. The foul was on AI in that situation..not Bruce. AI knocked him down, and when he was falling, AI got caught up in his legs..not Bruce's fault.

ElNono
05-06-2009, 12:44 AM
Just as I suspected... The only 'dirty' play is the kick on Ray Allen's back. Not a single one of the, what, 4 plays? where he's sliding his feet he's actually looking where the player will land, which makes it awfully difficult to be premeditated.

Again, where is he trying to intentionally injure players again?

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 12:45 AM
Just as I suspected... The only 'dirty' play is the kick on Ray Allen's back. Not a single one of the, what, 4 plays? where he's sliding his feet he's actually looking where the player will land, which makes it awfully difficult to be premeditated.

Again, where is he trying to intentionally injure players again?
There was only actually 2 plays where he "slid" his foot under the guy..and that just wasn't the case..

Dex
05-06-2009, 12:52 AM
DQrKIGde7Qk
2gQYpdOjjQA
sc4yz__akIU
KubRIzcLIA4

:cry

redzero
05-06-2009, 12:55 AM
How is it difficult to premeditate it, when he was looking at the players right before they took their jump shots? Did they jump fifteen feet away? No. They landed exactly where they were before. Also, he flopped in that A.I. clip. He flopped pathetically.

aFvk4qHkT10

Here's another one. It's mostly the same clips, but there are two Vince Carter clips where Bowen tries to do the same thing. I guess it's a coincidence that Bruce is the one putting his foot under other players. He must be a very unlucky guy.

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 01:01 AM
How is it difficult to premeditate it, when he was looking at the players right before they took their jump shots? Did they jump fifteen feet away? No. They landed exactly where they were before. Also, he flopped in that A.I. clip. He flopped pathetically.

aFvk4qHkT10

Here's another one. It's mostly the same clips, but there are two Vince Carter clips where Bowen tries to do the same thing. I guess it's a coincidence that Bruce is the one putting his foot under other players. He must be a very unlucky guy.
LMAO at CP3 fan talking about someone flopping pathetically. Like you said..mostly the same clips. Other people end up with their foot under shooters, idiot...people just don't post it because their name isn't Bruce Bowen. I've said it before and I'll say it again..Bruce plays like an angel compared to the Bad Boys...and they were loved for it...and no players in the league bitched about the style..now, everyone's a little punk about it..(ok..not everyone...a lot of players don't say anything). But this poll is about CP3 and his flopping..and as you can see..most of them agree with me. But when it comes to Bruce..we're not going to agree..so I'm through with you...Goodnight.

redzero
05-06-2009, 01:05 AM
LMAO at CP3 fan talking about someone flopping pathetically. Like you said..mostly the same clips. Other people end up with their foot under shooters, idiot...people just don't post it because their name isn't Bruce Bowen. I've said it before and I'll say it again..Bruce plays like an angel compared to the Bad Boys...and they were loved for it...and no players in the league bitched about the style..now, everyone's a little punk about it..(ok..not everyone...a lot of players don't say anything). But this poll is about CP3 and his flopping..and as you can see..most of them agree with me. But when it comes to Bruce..we're not going to agree..so I'm through with you...Goodnight.

Videos aren't shown about other people, because they don't do it nearly as frequently. There is a reason Bowen has that dirty image associated with him. Also, for the last time, the Bad Boy Pistons have absolutely nothing to do with Bowen. Stop bringing up pointless shit. Bowen tries to injure other players, and it is no coincidence that he puts his foot under other players so frequently.

ElNono
05-06-2009, 07:39 AM
Videos aren't shown about other people, because they don't do it nearly as frequently. There is a reason Bowen has that dirty image associated with him. Also, for the last time, the Bad Boy Pistons have absolutely nothing to do with Bowen. Stop bringing up pointless shit. Bowen tries to injure other players, and it is no coincidence that he puts his foot under other players so frequently.

LOL. Bruce Bowen is a 12 year pro, and you can only muster 4 debatable plays in his entire career? That is frequently?
Hmm, OK... :rolleyes

Maybe you're just jealous the guy is one of the premier perimeter defenders this league has ever seen, including nods to the All-NBA defensive team, while your Hornets have to deal with that soft ass Peja euro trash who is sucking all the money off your team for complete no-shows.
We understand.

Chieflion
05-06-2009, 09:37 AM
Great, so he puts his foot under two losers, Stephon Marbury and Jamal Crawford, and is being called dirty. Good find.

Spursmania
05-06-2009, 10:27 AM

:owned:deadhorse

dirk4mvp
05-06-2009, 10:30 AM
Haven't read this thread, but I'm guessing that faggot hornetfan is butthurt over this?

ElNono
05-06-2009, 12:37 PM
Haven't read this thread, but I'm guessing that faggot hornetfan is butthurt over this?

You bet he is. He just doesn't like the ROFLCopter flop.

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 06:41 PM
LMAO..it's the whole reason I started it...someone called CP3 soft in another thread..he lost his mind...I figured I'd get this going...and then he started bashing Bowen for being dirty..lol...it's been fun..you should have joined in, dirk..you'd have had a blast...

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 06:42 PM
LOL. Bruce Bowen is a 12 year pro, and you can only muster 4 debatable plays in his entire career? That is frequently?
Hmm, OK... :rolleyes

Maybe you're just jealous the guy is one of the premier perimeter defenders this league has ever seen, including nods to the All-NBA defensive team, while your Hornets have to deal with that soft ass Peja euro trash who is sucking all the money off your team for complete no-shows.
We understand.
Not to mention that he still owns all stars at the age of 37.

KSeal
05-06-2009, 06:45 PM
When Manu is healthy and playing (extremely rare these days) he is without a doubt the biggest flopper in the NBA followed closely by CP3 and Vargeskjo.

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 06:47 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/128347587844687500fail.jpg
LOL..don't remember the last time I heard shit quite that funny..Dude's been in the league since '96 and you find 4 videos where a couple of people could say he was being dirty, and that shit's frequent? The Bad Boy Pistons have a LOT to do with Bowen. People bash Bowen for being "dirty" but when the Bad Boys were doing the same damn thing, they were loved for it. That just shows that people who play nowadays...and people like you...are pansies. If you can't handle REAL basketball..hard nosed basketball...don't watch the game. The best players in the league play tough..Kobe..Lebron...guys like that. They play hard nosed ball..like Bruce. If you can't handle that...that's your problem. But don't bash someone because of it.

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 06:48 PM
When Manu is healthy and playing (extremely rare these days) he is without a doubt the biggest flopper in the NBA followed closely by CP3 and Vargeskjo.
lol...doubtful...you always bash the Spurs...and Manu...so coming from you, a comment like that means nothing..

KSeal
05-06-2009, 07:00 PM
lol...doubtful...you always bash the Spurs...and Manu...so coming from you, a comment like that means nothing..

What are you talking about, I hardly ever waste my time to talk about the Spurs or Manu. But yes I do hate them, but this is my honest unbiased opinion, Manu performs the most epic of flops, no doubt.

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 07:52 PM
What are you talking about, I hardly ever waste my time to talk about the Spurs or Manu. But yes I do hate them, but this is my honest unbiased opinion, Manu performs the most epic of flops, no doubt.
You're out of your damn mind..you always bash the Spurs..you did it all season..at least the parts you were here. unbiased...bullshit..Manu doesn't flop half as much as Chris Paul...

KSeal
05-06-2009, 08:02 PM
You're out of your damn mind..you always bash the Spurs..you did it all season..at least the parts you were here. unbiased...bullshit..Manu doesn't flop half as much as Chris Paul...

I'm out of my mind, dude I joined in April of this year, how in the world could I have bashed the Spurs all season if I joined a week before the season ended and then the Spurs season ended a week later. You're confusing me with someone else. Manu is king flop, just except it. I except that Kobe is a rapist and that Gasoft is king soft, it's time for you to except that Manu is the huge flopper that he is.

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 08:13 PM
I'm out of my mind, dude I joined in April of this year, how in the world could I have bashed the Spurs all season if I joined a week before the season ended and then the Spurs season ended a week later. You're confusing me with someone else. Manu is king flop, just except it. I except that Kobe is a rapist and that Gasoft is king soft, it's time for you to except that Manu is the huge flopper that he is.
I'm sorry...I may have been confusing you with someone else. I've never said Kobe was a rapist...I don't think he is. I think he's an ass for cheating on his wife, but I don't think he raped her. I do think Gasol is soft, but that's another thread alltogether. Truth is, Lakers are still playing, and my Spurs aren't, so I can't say a damn thing about the Lakers. I actually want them to beat the Rockets. But no...Manu is not "King Flop." He doesn't flop any more than Paul...Varejao...there's a lot of players in here who flop more. You just go off what everyone else says. And going by you, you don't waste your time on the Spurs...so that must mean you don't watch them...how do you know he's "King Flop?" because other people say so?

KSeal
05-06-2009, 08:30 PM
I'm sorry...I may have been confusing you with someone else. I've never said Kobe was a rapist...I don't think he is. I think he's an ass for cheating on his wife, but I don't think he raped her. I do think Gasol is soft, but that's another thread alltogether. Truth is, Lakers are still playing, and my Spurs aren't, so I can't say a damn thing about the Lakers. I actually want them to beat the Rockets. But no...Manu is not "King Flop." He doesn't flop any more than Paul...Varejao...there's a lot of players in here who flop more. You just go off what everyone else says. And going by you, you don't waste your time on the Spurs...so that must mean you don't watch them...how do you know he's "King Flop?" because other people say so?

I said for the most part I don't waste my time talking shit about the Spurs, like you said I do. But I've watched them a ton over the years and in my opinion I think Manu flops more then any other player in the league. I expect you to defend your guy so you denying that he's a flopper doesn't really help the argument either, I'm sure you're just as biased as the next Spur fan.

Hornets1
05-06-2009, 09:13 PM

I agree with that.

BTW, how hasn't paul pierced been mentioned. All you need to do is look at is face right before or during the occurrance of a foul. The most evident flop ever: Robert horry on Boozer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ukde193ivM
JUST WOW!

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 09:14 PM
I agree with that.

BTW, how hasn't paul pierced been mentioned. All you need to do is look at is face right before or during the occurrance of a foul. The most evident flop ever: Robert horry on Boozer:
JUST WOW!
Yeah..lol...good flop. Not quite as good as the helicopter flop..but it's up there..and I agree and Pierce...what's bad though is all the pushoffs he gets away with...

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 09:23 PM
If you're amazed at that, you need to have a seat before you watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VnMUmLHOks
yeah..that one's pretty legendary..think I posted that one earlier..may have been in another thread though.

Hornets1
05-06-2009, 09:37 PM
AK-47:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEx4JUDeyAQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ONOJHhW2WU&NR=1
Manu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEef1T_lqwA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DOUyxvp9bI&feature=related
Baron
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTdERYOtqsg&NR=1
Raja on Manu(Payback):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNN9ZiH38fs&NR=1
Horry bein dirty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RDYD0EUBzY
Horry(worst flop ever):
Wade:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aySGUzzxjGE&NR=1

cornbread
05-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Horry bein dirty

Good call. Nash doesn't get called out enough for his flopping.

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 10:44 PM
AK-47:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEx4JUDeyAQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ONOJHhW2WU&NR=1
Manu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEef1T_lqwA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DOUyxvp9bI&feature=related
Baron
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTdERYOtqsg&NR=1
Raja on Manu(Payback):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNN9ZiH38fs&NR=1
Horry bein dirty
Horry(worst flop ever):
Wade:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aySGUzzxjGE&NR=1
Chris Paul..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TaRdBpxfrw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VnMUmLHOks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJcFa2oA5IU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmQQqgNRKis&feature=related

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 10:49 PM
Horry bein dirty

Dude..you're not being serious...that video just proves even more that Nashy flopped.

Horry(worst flop ever):

Not even close...worst flop ever is the helicopter flop..hands down...or maybe this one by Boom Dizzle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTdERYOtqsg